Youngstown

Youngstown has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Youngstown?

“The tickets I bought had already been bought by someone else for $99 however I had to pay $140 plus”

kristie k.
7/4/18

The tickets I bought had already been bought by someone else for $99 however I had to pay $140 plus a $60 processing fee. I think it's ridiculous that people are able to make money off of others by buying and reselling the tickets and I would be more appreciative if youngstowntickets and other places would only allow people to resell the tickets for what they paid so that people don't get ripped off for tickets they really want.

kristiek7
July 4th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Youngstown staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Youngstown?

Have a question about Youngstown?