Review of Young90health

Young90health reviews

debm69
Deb M.
3/14/18

I got an email, after paying for my order, letting me know my order has been completed. What the heck? Never got another email telling me when you shipped it, or when I will receive it. So I called the phone# at the bottom of that email and couldn't even get a live person! So I'm STILLwaiting to find out about my order. If I do not get it tomorrow, I will cancel payment. This is not good for your company...I must've screwed up somewhere when I went to youngevity.com and got your company instead. Also if not received by tomorrow, I will go online and make a compaint to BBB. Yes, pls. post this.

madc18
Mad c.
3/14/18

I'm still waiting on my products.. I have received nothing and paid $173.00 and have no products. I will be filling a suit against this company if I do not receive my package.

russellh56
Russell H.
1/17/18

My order hadn't been delivered and it's been 6 days! The confirmation said priority mail so I should've received already. Very unhappy and demanding a refund immediately!
Order# 9629

rolandog9
rolando g.
1/4/18

I order my package almost a week ago have not yet received a tracking number ,all you get is an email recipient that you paid for the product I contact young90health twice to check the status No response from them I wouldn't recommend this to anyone

tiffanyp58
Tiffany P.
10/27/17

Very happy with the quick shipping and the products. I would love to be on autoship but for every 60 days.

gracen25
Grace N.
10/26/17

I placed an order online last week Thursday October 12th. The total was $173.20. Order# 8674. Checking on the status

debbieh150
Debbie H.
10/24/17

If this product works for me I will order again. I am hoping this product does what it says. First time buying.

lynne32
Lynn E.
10/22/17

Very expensive product line that does not reflect the middle class struggle or persistent recession.

jeneem
Jenee M.
10/20/17

The reason for only four stars is that I did not receive a confirmation email after ordering the products so was very unsure about whether or not the order went through. I also called a couple of times to verify and Could not get verification over the phone. I love the products, they seem to work well, the only tip I would extend is to keep the customer more informed about the status of the order and when the order ships... I had none of this information and was left just waiting...unsure...

vinceg19
Vince G.
10/17/17

why are the 2 Mutli vitamin complex Tangy tangerine and the other one....less vitamin content even though you added more minerals...can't they be the same just the one with more mineral why take way from the vitamin amount.thanks! Love your Tangy Tangerine!! God bless Gloria

grega64
Greg a.
10/17/17

We're doing our best to continue with these products, but may not be able to continue, mainly due to the cost.
We heard Dr. Wallach recommend "Good Herbs Tinctures for thyroid support" but couldn't find them on this site. Finally found Good Herbs Tinctures on youngevity.net site, but there was no 'thyroid support' listed???? Thanks for the 'buggy ride'!!!
Wasted about 2 hours researching your products and trying to find what the Doctor recommended on Coast To Coast radio.
Yikes! We like the products, but always dread reordering due to cost burden and time restraint due to always ending up chasing something down the proverbial 'rabbit hole' created by the combination of the youngevity site and the young 90 health site. Between the complexity and incoordination of the two web sites and the burdensome cost of the product, we are seriously seeking alternative options. Too bad, because the product itself is great.

bryceb22
Bryce B.
10/12/17

Its been great, but usually when I say that then shipping takes 10 days, and it becomes very unpleasant.

bernadettel18
Bernadette L.
10/8/17

The coupon code is too small of a discount..at least 1.00 would impress. ( and that is the idea) Further more I could not complete the order till I filled in the second address..Why?

nancyc304
Nancy C.
10/4/17

Unable to place my order for 2 days. When I ent'd my I.D.# password it would not acknowledge & insisted I join instead.
I now have "2" I.D. nbrs: 101323921 and 101434488 (neither one works. Tks. Nancy Callewaert

jamese194
James E.
10/3/17

The products appear to rely heavily on the use of glucosamine which is interesting. Also, the use of fructose and artificial sweeteners is a bit disturbing as I have completely eliminated all those substances from my diet which means that to use your products I am forced to abandoned my core beliefs.

brendab216
Brenda B.
9/28/17

Great Website to order Youngevity Health Products. Easy to navigate, find products and place orders.

janellej13
Janelle J.
9/20/17

I I ejoyed my time on your sight. was easy to find things. May I ask how you get coupon. My husband is diebetic and I'm trying to help him and things are high when you have to buy for both of us.

jamese195
James E.
8/31/17

There were two shipping options that were identical and they both only offered free Automatic Free Shipping. There was no single purchase option. Seems like a low scam and disappointing.

donf88
don f.
8/24/17

i am a huge fan of the vitamins. They are the best that I have found anywhere and will continue to purchase.

susant203
Susan T.
8/10/17

I'm always satisfied with my product delivery in every aspect. I recommend them to my family and friends.

marks642
Mark S.
8/5/17

I like the layout of the site, and it allows me to get my order placed without a lot of my time consumed , and the service of the last shipment was fast , and accurate . Thanks!

joelh63
Joel H.
8/3/17

The order website is cumbersome to use. The site should allow the user to select a country and state with ease, rather than force a user to scan through the lists.

joset57
jose t.
8/3/17

Piece of cake! I was recommended to you by a friend. I have been feeling better since I started taking your product..... Thank you....

stevenw179
Steven W.
8/2/17

You need to add "a search engine box" that we may be able to go right to the desired product(s) to buy from you.And its just not for me alone - Rather it for everyone elses who want to make an order from you.

dexterb39
Dexter B.
7/29/17

You need to include the dosage in product description per 50 lbs of body weight same as Dr. Wallach radio show.

Questions? Get answers from the Young90health staff and other customers.

Young90health?