Yoleni's

Yoleni's has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Yoleni's ranks 28th among Food & Drink Other sites.

How would you rate Yoleni's?

“Perfect for gift deliveries by post too!”

Maria G.
1/21/21

I made two orders from a foreign country for boxes to be delivered in different cities. Their service was impeccable! Quick, in fair price, very friendly and taking the extra step to help with writing the card. I will definitely use them again and I cannot recommend them enough, they are great! The recipients of the boxes also loved the content. 5+ stars!

mariag1274
January 21st, 2021

fionap1
July 23rd, 2015

Yum, greek and herbs and oil and vinegar, just my style. I loved the comments on making a few interesting changes in marinating the tomatoes and onions too, definitely a plus for taste. Thanks to everyone for this delicious recipe.

cressidaj1
November 26th, 2015

More then Shopping here. Find huge section of food products, Jewelry, Recipes, video and more. Love to shop from yolenis.

johannaw3
July 23rd, 2015

Amazing Greek Traditional products directly to your door! Something that was missing... well done!

Questions? Get answers from the Yoleni's staff and other customers.

An exploration journey to Greek flavours and the Mediterranean diet! The best Greek products, from selected producers, right on your table!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yoleni's?

Have a question about Yoleni's?