Review of YMCA.org

8355 Cliffridge Ave.
La Jolla,, CA 92037

kaylies3
9/10/18
I love the ymca , it has the pool, the classes , the weights , the out door activities and gives your kids something to do while you go there to work out. It's also very cleanly which is a major thing for me.
mickyn1
3/31/16
Most recently rejoined : YMCA. only to find hostility. Reason for joining . The use of shower. One occasion shower out of service with no explanation . Except the incompetent maintenance employee could not fix it. Next: On : March 21,2016, spoke with two incompetent at will employee managers: Mr. Weezer. Ms. Berrie. I asked them to not have their at will employees address me by first name. They claimed they would leave a foot note. March 28,2016. It appeared strange: At will employee front desk clerk : Chance a male white adult. Went into the male locker room. It did appear suspicious. When he was finished showering he stood by the lockers and squatted around with his zipper down. The motive and intent is unknown. Although it did appear to be gay . He yelled out my first name prior to leaving the male locker room. As follows: " Are you almost done ,he then yelled out my first name". This was March 28,2016. Monday. I called that same day spoke with at will employee manager : Berrie . I informed this manager I wanted to cancel my membership. Also to reimbursed for the amount paid. I paid for three months. I'm not using the gym . So if service is not rendered I should be able to be reimbursed . She claims I can't be reimbursed . This is a so called Christian based company. There is no reason I can't get reimbursed. It was formed in: 1844, by : George Williams. In London. Supposedly it started out Christian based. Not too also mention some of the gym members are arrogant. Some block the exit of the men's locker to pose. Even after you, say excuse me. To give the impression they want to instigate provocation. Next: A.K.A. Alex a so called at will employee . His so called job: Is a physical instructor. I had to ask him not to slap my shoulder or any other part of my body. Why do we have to ask any at will employee to not commit a act against public policy? California Penal Code:240. He stopped. Yet the very same day : The male white adult named: Chance yelled out my name ,it was strange that Alex looked in the mirror prior to : A.K.A .Chance yelling out my name and gave a smirk. What was the motive and intent? Was it because it was part of some scheme for constructive discharged. For retaliation for making a complaint? California Labor Code:6310. Or constructive discharge ? California Labor Code:2922? Harassment is suppose to be an act against public policy. California Government Code:12900. The proper way to address a customer is: Sir or Ms. Then by the last name. I already wrote up company with : Better Business Bureau and Consumer Affairs. I asked the manager to cancel membership. She said so gladly. However: Is refusing to reimburse me. If I am not using the gym. I should be able to get reimbursed. Or its theft. Not Christian by action. Will write up this franchise and all the rest. Why? If any customer go's to the manager and asks to not be called by first name its not a unreasonable request. The excuse: Lame duck ,empty suit manager: Berrie provided was: ( It will take time). Thats because she can't do her job.

Questions? Get answers from the YMCA.org staff and other customers.

YMCA.org?