Yippee Tech

Yippee Tech has a consumer rating of 1.57 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Yippee Tech ranks 145th among Tech Support sites.

How would you rate Yippee Tech?

“Excellent work”

Tina S.
7/5/17

The technician that I was speaking with took the time to explain everything that would be done. He answered my questions. Everything was done in a timely manner and I appreciate the issues being resolved and my internet security being installed. Great job.

“Tried to fake out people”

Don S.
2/18/19

Luckily I stopped them before they scammed someone I know. Said her computer was infected and had hackers on it, none if which was true. Pretty much trying to get something for nothing.

dons356
February 18th, 2019

baapifrits
May 25th, 2019

Yippee Tech not only didn't fix my computer. They stole my important files and locked my computer!

fokyooa
May 24th, 2019

Warning Scammers. Warning Scammers. Warning Scammers. Warning Scammers. Warning Scammers. Warning Scammers.

terim69
May 24th, 2019

THIS IS A SCAM. THEY ARE NOT LEGIT COMPUTER TECHS. SCAM SCAM SCAM! SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

tinas136
July 5th, 2017

markm1204
May 24th, 2019

WARNING SCAMMERS WARNING SCAMMERS WARNING BAD ENGLISH WARNING SCAMMERS WARNING SCAMMERS WARNING SCAMMERS WITH BAD ENGLISH

dragonn2
December 21st, 2018

These people are definitely scammers, not even joking and yeah prepare to get sworn at if you do call them

Questions? Get answers from the Yippee Tech staff and other customers.

rajuk13
Raju K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yippee Tech?

Have a question about Yippee Tech?