Yippee Tech

Yippee Tech has a consumer rating of 1.57 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Yippee Tech also ranks 127th among Tech Support sites.

How would you rate Yippee Tech?

“excellent work”

Tina S.
7/5/17

The technician that I was speaking with took the time to explain everything that would be done. He answered my questions. Everything was done in a timely manner and I appreciate the issues being resolved and my internet security being installed. Great job.

“Warning Scammers.”

FokYoo A.
5/24/19

Warning Scammers.Warning Scammers.Warning Scammers.Warning Scammers.Warning Scammers.Warning Scammers.

baapifrits
May 25th, 2019
Yippee Tech not only didn't fix my computer. They stole my important files and locked my computer!!!
terim69
May 24th, 2019
THIS IS A SCAM. THEY ARE NOT LEGIT COMPUTER TECHS. SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!! SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
markm1204
May 24th, 2019
WARNING SCAMMERS WARNING SCAMMERS WARNING BAD ENGLISH WARNING SCAMMERS WARNING SCAMMERS WARNING SCAMMERS WITH BAD ENGLISH
fokyooa
dons356
February 18th, 2019
Luckily I stopped them before they scammed someone I know. Said her computer was infected and had hackers on it, none if which was true. Pretty much trying to get something for nothing.
dragonn2
December 21st, 2018
These people are definitely scammers, not even joking and yeah prepare to get sworn at if you do call them
tinas136
July 5th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Yippee Tech staff and other customers.

rajuk13
Raju K.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yippee Tech?

Have a question about Yippee Tech?