Yelp.fr

Yelp.fr has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Yelp.fr?

“Yelp are shake-down artists. Can't trust their reviews.”

gary c.
3/23/15

If you go online you can find plenty of sites where people say that Yelp tries to extort them with threats of bad reviews and promises of putting the good reviews up at the top, if they pay more money per month. Well, my son was the head chef at a restaurant in Ojai and he was constantly contacted by Yelp to pay a monthly fee (I think it was about $500) and for that they would either eliminate the bad reviews or put them at the bottom. They are basically extortionists and liars, cheats and frauds. How can you take their 'reviews' seriously when they do that sort of stuff? I don't ever use their site any more.

garyc53
March 23rd, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the Yelp.fr staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yelp.fr?

Have a question about Yelp.fr?