yasni

yasni has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. yasni also ranks 57th among People Search sites.

How would you rate yasni?

“Yasni combines everything that has your name in...”

Register M.
6/19/13

Yasni combines everything that has your name in it (or someone with same or similar name) associating people with things they have nothing to do with. Darling, I'm not pregnant. I promise. I just have a common name.

registerm
June 19th, 2013

Darling, I'm not pregnant. I promise. I just have a common name.
furyo
March 28th, 2011
Having web presence of our choice of websites is one thing but to find yourself on a website like this is too much. Picking up our details from Google and giving anyone the right to follow us is violation of privacy. Who gave them the right to publish our photos?
anona1
February 24th, 2011
Giving data about people without their consent or even their knowledge. It should be banned, taken down and heavily fined.
jennak
July 3rd, 2011
PLEASE SHUT DOWN THIS WEBSITE. THIS IS A HORRIBLE WEBSITE. I am not even 18 and they have uploaded a personal picture that I took when I was 13. I have no idea how they got a hold of my personal picture but it is very offensive. This website should be BANNED and FINED. My mom just googled my name out of curiosity and she found my picture and was very disappointed that a HORRIBLE website like yasni.co.uk has a picture of me when I was a very young age. They even released my name! I don't know who gave these guys the permission to steal my identity and my personal information but this site should be SHUT DOWN, BANNED, and FINED.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the yasni staff and other customers.

Search phone, email, address for any name. News, pictures & links for any person. Find anyone on the internet with the world's largest free people search.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about yasni?

Have a question about yasni?