xyLOGIX

xyLOGIX has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. xyLOGIX ranks 185th among IT Services sites.

How would you rate xyLOGIX?

“Brian hart CEO of xylogix.net is a fraud”

vishi p.
5/11/17

Brian Hart, CEO of XYlogix.net, san diego is a big fraud, he told us that he will pay 15 days amount on 45th day from the work has been started according to the contract, but he always cheated to all the person who is working under his vendor relationship and acclaimed that he is a former Military officer of USA. His contract policies are like that: First 45 days he will not pay and on the 45th day he will pay 15 day amount, but he always skip the payment, and waiting for a single small mistake from the vendor side, sometimes not a mistake, he created the circumstances like that. He never replies on the time on skype and other communicating mediums and tells us that you should not talk to me, talk with my accountant and she alwas delay the reply. He always make the change in timesheet mysteriously, no matter how much ethically ou work for him. I am in loss of around 1000 USD, which he is not paying. And blocked me and my developers also from there. He also skip the payment and never pay you on cycle. I have the screen shots of every day timesheet of harvest and his skype chat with me and my developer teams. He even block the person, if you tried to follow him on any social media platform. He canceled the contract without any prior notice and stop replying to you, becoz of payment you need to take from him. At Last BEWARE FROM Brian Hart who is the CEO of XYlogix.net, sandiego, california, USA Address: 11232 Vista Sorrento Pkway, Ste. M103 San Diego, California 92130 *******638 *******@xylogix.net www.xylogix.net

viship
May 11th, 2017

His contract policies are like that:

At Last

BEWARE FROM Brian Hart who is the CEO of XYlogix.net, sandiego, california, USA

Address: 11232 Vista Sorrento Pkway, Ste. M103
San Diego, California 92130
*******638
*******@xylogix.net

www.xylogix.net

Questions? Get answers from the xyLOGIX staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about xyLOGIX?

Have a question about xyLOGIX?