XtraMath

XtraMath has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. XtraMath ranks 44th among Math sites.

How would you rate XtraMath?

“SUCKS”

link p.
1/21/21

Literaly the worst thing invented by man. Honestly that dud on the front makes me want to die. I wishe the thing wasnt a thing. It should go #*@# itself.

joyj110
March 31st, 2020

Hi, do you want something annoying and only helps people that are good at math. Well, come on down XtraMath. If you want something that will help you learn then IXL is your guy. Not only is XtraMath horrible it is cocky too. It is a bad website. Now if you are good at math then you've made your perfect match. BUT IF YOU ARE NOT STAY AWAY IT'S FOR YOUR ON GOOD.

linkp3
January 21st, 2021

Yes, its called IXL. It actually teaches you math.

By Joy J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the XtraMath staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about XtraMath?

Have a question about XtraMath?