Review of Xonot

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

krism104
10/30/18

I usually don't buy from small business so when I was looking for programming-related clothes and came across XONOT, I was a little hesitant. Before ordering, I emailed them regarding their policies and got a friendly response within the same day. I decided to place an order and bought the "there's no place like 127.0.0.1" beanie. I received it in a little over a week from ordering.

The beanie is pretty thick and warm so it's perfect for those crucial winter months. It's now my go-to winter hat since it actually fits better than some of my hats from established retail stores like H&M, and my friends love the programming localhost reference (I've gotten a ton of compliments from fellow developers haha).

I like how the company caters to software developers as there aren't many apparel companies for those working in tech. I already referred some of my colleagues to XONOT and would buy again!

Tip for consumers: got 10% off my order by signing up to their newsletter

Questions? Get answers from the Xonot staff and other customers.

Xonot?