US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

chrisj150
12/22/16

I ordered two t-shirts on December 11th. Paid SIX DOLLARS to ship two shirts that weigh nothing. Order confirmation said expected delivery December 19th to 21st. I never received a shipping confirmation, it is the 22nd and my order has not arrived, the link to check order says my t-shirts are being "made." There is no way to ask someone, just a useless set of FAQs. I can only assume that when/if I do get shirts it will be after Christmas. There are MANY places online to buy custom t-shirts. Do not buy from these people.

ryang58
12/22/16

I received my two out of three orders which isn't that big of a deal I would have still liked to get all three as they are Christmas gifts I emailed and still haven't received a reply as I'm upset at the fact that my one order has a males name on it and it's for my wife as I was not given the chance to change the name on the item or not have a name at all I'm very disappointed in this as it's something I know my wife would love but I hesitate to give it to her now

gracielam1
12/22/16

I was supposed to receive our holiday cards (my son's first Christmas) between Dec 16-19th. It is now Dec 22nd and nothing. My last day at work before the break is tomorrow and I won't be able to give any out and the ones I have to mail will definitely be late... That's if I get them. Especially since this is his first Christmas I am so sad.

frankk59
12/22/16

Ordered in stock items that were scheduled to be delivered by December 15th. Sent several emails by December 20th and received zero response. Waited online for hours to finally speak with someone December 22nd and was told sorry order won't be on time for Christmas but maybe the week after. The only compensation they offered was free shipping. Don't waste your money if you want something on time. Terrible customer service

brians267
12/22/16

I ordered all of "in stock" clothing on Dec 4. Was told they would be delivered by Dec 14. As of Dec 22, they still haven't shipped, customer service refuses to respond to my emails, and the telephone service center has 90 minute hold times. I will never, ever buy from them again. Stay away.

jayt73
12/22/16

Ordered a week before Christmas.. Even paid extra for fash shipping.. get an email lastnight saying sorry your package will not arrive before Christmas!!! offered me 20% off my next order... yea right like I would go through that again... now my wife dont get what she wanted for Christmas and no time to order from another site!!! Thanks for nothing Zazzle

kerriz
12/22/16

I placed two orders with Zazzle. The first was placed Dec. 1st and was to arrive by Dec. 13th (at the latest). When it had not arrived by the 16th, I wrote to the company and was told that as soon as they had more information they would get back to me. They let me know on the 20th that they would ship it overnight at no extra cost to me. (WOW! Thanks for already getting it to me over a WEEK late!) Then when it arrived - the order was BLANK. They had not printed the picture or message on the front of the bodysuit for my Goddaughter. That meant no surprise gift for her. I'm not going to give her a white plain bodysuit. Thanks for NOTHING except costing me money Zazzle. I will NOT be using you again.

***They sent me an automated response saying they would email me about correcting my order - instead they just made me do more work and take pictures to hopefully get a refund - TERRIBLE customer service

jeffm161
12/22/16

I ordered several products from one artist. I have received some of the order in separate shipments; however I am still missing pieces of the order.

mikaylat2
12/22/16

Every time I send out stationary (which I do a lot, because why not!?) I get stamps to match my whole stationary set. The stamps are always the most talked about item from my family and friends! They love it. I got gorgeous stamps for our Christmas cards this year (gold deer antlers on a deep read backsplash with gold initials) I just dreamed it up and Zazzle made my customized order just the way I imagined it in my mind.

I was SO happy, I decided to skip the stationary store here in town and get thank you cards from Zazzle. I just ordered these peach/pink floral stamps (always in medium!) with our initials. Pink envelopes pre-addressed and black and white striped thank you cards.

Whatever mood you're in, whatever you are searching for, type it in their search box...they've got it! I can't wait to hear the feedback from our thank-you cards this year!! I think this one will be the prettiest set of cards we've ever sent out (only spent $40!!)

danp97
12/22/16

Ordered on Zazzle.com for my first time because their website GUARANTEED delivery before Christmas. That was Dec 5. Started getting worried this week and tried their customer service number, which is not in service, or maybe just not reachable from Canada. Decided to check online reviews and clearly I'm not alone in my disappointment. I guess I'll be Christmas shopping tomorrow for something else. 1st and last order with zazzle

wandaj12
12/22/16

Ordered the Vintage Sewing Machine Duffle bag. It's a piece of crap! Poor quality and poorer workmanship! It took 4 weeks to get and was to be a Christmas gift for a relative. So angry! A waste of fifty dollars and I don't have time to make a better bag myself. I will never shop Zazzle again!

denisel56
12/22/16

Placed an order on 12/8/16 with expected delivery of Dec 16 - 21. As of 12/22/16 the order was still in processing. Called customer service twice, with wait times over 40 minutes each time. The second call was to cancel the order. I will now order from Amazon. The item will not be personalized or arrive before Christmas, but I have more faith the the estimated Amazon delivery dates. Zazzle cannot keep up with their production requests. You would think after being in business 17 years, they would have figured this out by now. I'll be looking for a new custom shop for next year.

debm38
12/22/16

received one item out of 3. sent emails with no response. On hold for over an hour to get refund. I tried 3 emails to company with no response from them even though promised on automated response would hear back 1-2 days. That being said no customer can wait so long on hold. Update, after over an hour, someone answered and they have no internet connection so can not help me. Claims will call me back when she gets a web browser back. Update: I received an email from Zazzle to offer a solution. I was pleasantly surprised with their rectifying the poor service. Although I still have one star, as I want to wait to see if everything occurs as promised. I was told that Zazzle did read this review.

reneed36
12/22/16

I ordered a travel mug in November. The website still says "making" when it should've been made and been here by now! This was a Christmas gift. I called (waited for 40 plus minutes before I could speak to someone) and they told me they would put expedited shipping at no extra cost. Well sorry, my gift still won't be here by Christmas! I told him I wanted my shipping refunded and he told me that he would give it as a credit. I said no I wanted it refunded to my card. So he did. I ordered a shirt from them before and everything was fine, but he said there was a production problem. Sucks for them it's at this time of year because they just lost a lot of customers.

jb259
12/22/16

I ordered t-shirts on December 8th with a delivery date between Dec 15th-19th. There was never any tracking information available, so I tried calling customer service several times was well as emailing them. I waited on hold for more than 30 minutes each time I called. On the last attempt, I waited 35 minutes for a customer service rep to tell me that I would not be receiving the product before Christmas but "sometime" in January. There was never any attempt to let me know this ahead of time so that I may have found what I wanted elsewhere. I would not recommend purchasing from this company.

stevenl97
12/22/16

Order the sweatshirt Nov 24, expected delivery was Dec 3 - 6. I requested update Dec 16, reply was they will look into it, nothing ever came of it, filed dispute with card company and thus order was canceled, will recieve refund in 10 days, so they held my money for 40 days interest free. Multiply that by thousands of orders every day.

Tip for consumers: Do not expect to receive your item in a timely manner, if at all.

jayneh14
12/22/16

I ordered four t-shirts and a notebook for my daughter for Christmas on December 10 with the predicted delivery by December 19. The notebook arrived on time but the shirts are still "being made". No response yet to my email to customer service and now I see here that this is happening to many other folks. I'm very annoyed and will hesitate to order from them again. What happened, Zazzle??

Update: I complained to Zazzle and got a response after a couple days. They refunded my order and shipped all my items to me anyway with expedited shipping. Sadly, my order didn't arrive until Dec. 27 but that seemed to be the fault of UPS rather than Zazzle. So I'm very pleased with their response and I'm changing from one star to four.

antoinetteb11
12/22/16

I had ordered a child's sweat shirt in November as a Christmas present. I was given a delivery date of Dec. 8th. The item was never delivered. After repeated requests to trace the product, I received an email adding my postage would be updated. Nine days later the item failed to arrive. Again I attempted to contact Zazzle, no answer. On Dec. 22 I was told my gift would not arrive. This has been the most unprofessional service and company I have ever done business with - go to Cafe Pres. I wish I had

marshak6
12/21/16

Thanks to a piece of garbage business my sons only Christmas package will never appear!
They lie and say it's coming UPS and even give you bogus information like your email is different...BS!!! You are a great scammer who got my $137!!# and now I'm just out!!!!
I hope your found and prosecuted for the damage you have caused for hard working people!
You suck!

reignm
12/21/16

Zazzle took my order earlier in December, I paid for expedited shipping and tonight I'm told it's not coming in time as promised.

I went online to see if this is happening to other people and now I'm seeing orders made in November and early December are also not making their deadlines.

Something is very wrong at Zazzle. Can't recommend them to anyone or use them again.

susanh212
12/21/16

Ordered 2 t-shirts on Dec 9 ith an expected delivery date of Dec 16. Emailed customer service on Dec 19 since order status said it had not shipped yet. I still haven't heard from customer service EOD Dec 21. Even if they expedited delivery I doubt I will receive my presents in time for Christmas. So disappointed.

firstnamel10
12/21/16

Poor product. Uncaring customer support. Long waits of 40+ minutes for customer service. I would really recommend staying away from this company.

patriciad98
12/21/16

What a disappointment Zazzle.com is! I ordered two shirts for my husband for Christmas. Expected delivery was 12/19/16 to 12/21/16. Today is 12/21/16 and the shirts are still being made!!! There goes the suprise for Mopar guy! I will never order from Zazzle again!!!! The boast excellent customer service......they lied!

jennat7
12/21/16

I ordered 2 Sweatshirt Hoodies for Christmas Gifts on 12/5. The website said that they would be delivered by 12/15. Still have not received these items and when I check the website the order has not been shipped, is still being "made."

This is disappointing. I would not have ordered if I knew this was going to happen. I will not use this company again.

Disappointing. I spent over $100 and trusted to receive these items for gifts and have been let down.

carlii
12/21/16

DO NOT EMAIL THEM, YOUR QUESTIONS AND EMAILS DO NOT GET ANSWERED...EVER.

They said my package was shipped on Dec. 2nd, the shipment came in and the post office said that my box wasn't in it. Obviously there was something majorly wrong here because my package was never sent out. I called them on the 14th (they had said it would arrive between the 8th and the 10th) and I said I NEEDED to have it by the 22nd, because it was a gift for my grandmother and I was leaving to see her on that day.

They had no explanation for me (and I waited on the phone for MUCH longer than 23 minutes) They had no idea where it was or if it was even sent. They told me that they would expedite another item for me right away so that I would have it by the 22nd. I agreed, after they assured me it would get to me. They sent me an email saying my new order was being "processed".

But I never got an email that it was accepted, received or that the item was shipped. I doubt that it was or if anything ever came from it. I just called again and after waiting on the phone for 45 minutes I was told that the replacement package was NEVER SENT. In fact I was told that my order wasnt even made.

What a scummy company. GET IT TOGETHER I am so sad that my grandmother wont be getting this for christmas. But most of all i am completely enraged by the trouble this caused and the amount of time I spent on hold for NOTHING. Zazzle, you need MORE STAFF!

You need to get yourself organized or shut this thing down, because I cannot believe what a nightmare this has been.In years past I have had no problems, but this year you guys really screwed up and from the other reviews I've read from this holiday season, it seems as though my case is not the only one.

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

87 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
anam128
Ana m.
5 days, 17 hours ago
Answer
zazzles1
Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]
A: Hi Ana,

Can you please provide us with your order number so we can look into this further and ensure you receive your refund?

Christine
Answer
zazzles1
Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]
A: Hi Brielle,

We will have someone from our customer support team reach out to you via e-mail with the status of your order.

Thanks,