Review of Zazzle

Visit us on Zazzle.com
Visit Us

karinav2
9/4/17

I really enjoyed the print out for the sign for my daughter first birthday. It came exactly when expected and it looked great I also liked the fact that they emailed me that there would be a white line at the bottom which I was totally fine with I appreciated their concern

jjs21
9/4/17

They bait you by giving you one free month. When I tried to cancel membership within a month, they provide no way (or nearly impossible to find the way) to do it on their website. And also no way to contact customer service. Thanks s is a dishonest business practice.

marym554
9/4/17

I ordered my daughter's wedding invites months ago. They came w/out the matching/ printed envelopes so we waited to get those. Then we needed to order 50 more invites. They came w/out matching/ printed envelopes. I've called several times and twice was on hold for more than 40 min. each time. The third call I asked to speak with a supervisor. Kieran assured me that he would give me an update after checking with his production team. I asked him to please call me and he said he would. No call. The next day I get an email from him telling me that he has no idea of the delivery. The invitations are now ridiculously late to I will have to use the non matching silly white envelopes. This company should NOT be in business!

lorettak3
9/4/17

Easy ordering, Meets all my expectations. Reasonably priced. Quality material. Recommend to anyone.

julien300
9/2/17

I ordered gift tags on Aug 8th for a baby shower on Sept 9th. The ship date was between Aug 25-30. On Aug 30th, I called after waiting on hold for 45 minutes. I was told they have "production problems" and couldn't fulfill my order. No call, no email, no notification, nothing. Worst online experience. I learned to check reviews prior to ordering if I'm unfamiliar with company in the future. No gift tags for us. How can they keep getting away with this? Very dishonest company.

If you read this and have problems, call your credit card company and they will help you get your money back.

hoym
9/2/17

Merely ordered/paid for two simple engraved baseball hats on August 5,2017. It is now Sept. 2, and no sign of delivery yet. Worst online order experience ever.

margaretc107
9/2/17

I have ordered a t shirt and received notification of postage but when I try to track the item the account says I haven't made any orders. not happy!

debras119
9/1/17

Not only did they take FOREVER (today was last estimated day..end of day b4 a long weekend in Canada..so Im rightly screwex now) and I choose faster shipping!I now am faced with attending a huge Rally to hand out plain business cards (If I wanted plain paper cards I could have done Vistaprint or Staples for 9.99 in 48 hours!! I,m just livid! I paid over 52 bucks for 200 MAGNET businesscards..I got 200 Plain cards..with a nasty blue line on back! Thankfully I went through Paypal:))..The kicker..no response to my messeges as yet..and Ive been on HOLD over 20 minutes..to put the Cherry on the cake!!

annek60
9/1/17

Need to change an order. After quite a long hold time (I was getting antsy) a lovely woman Kathy came on the line and walked me through the process and even made a recommendation to improve what I had done.

amariss
9/1/17

This was the perfect addition to my wedding planning journey. It came much quicker than anticipated and turned out exactly like the online images presented it!! I will be placing another order soon!

sallyh61
8/31/17

I ordered some keychains in our school colors which I then customized with our school name and date of reunion.
I figured when they arrived I'd go to the Dollar Tree and get some tiny drawstring gift bags to present them in.
But guess what!
Not not only did they arrive in a very timely manner, but each came in their own faux velvet drawstring bag!
Incredible.
I'll certainly recommend Zazzle to the reunion committee.

bobbiz1
8/31/17

I ordered invitations that were lost in the mail. They promised to send out a replacement with expedited shipping and told me it would arrive within 2-3 days. Called back after receiving nothing and was told they couldn't tell me when the invites would be sent out due to moving manufacturing sites. When I requested a refund they told me it would take 21 BUSINESS days to refund me money. That is insane.

aimeel15
8/31/17

I ordered wedding signs back in July and I still have not received my order. My wedding is in less than 2 weeks (obviously i'm in panic mode) so when I contacted support they said they are "working diligently with them to produce your order" and upgraded my shipping to premium. Ok great, so I followed up and asked for a update and it's been 6 days and I have not received anything. I have followed up 3 times, submitted 2 incident request for someone to provide me an update but I still have not received any response. I tried calling there support line but be prepared to wait for someone for 30 mins. I would have thought ordering a few signs wouldn't have taken over a month to ship but man am I wrong. Ladies, if you are planing a wedding I suggest don't order here, save yourself the stress!

rebeccar111
8/31/17

I ordered several posters from them on 8/2, with the estimated delivery between 8/17 and 8/23. I emailed them on 8/24 to request a status on it, and they told me that they had contacted their production department and were giving me faster shipping at no extra charge. It is now 8/31, and it still says "Making" when I check my order status. I've used other sites that make custom items, like CafePress, and never had problems. This was the first time I've used Zazzle, and I likely won't order from them again.

erinm106
8/30/17

I called because unfortunately the package I received had been beaten up good and so the quality of the product inside had been tampered. Leonard took the time to listen to me and went above and beyond to help me. He is shipping new ones to me at no additional costs and expediting them. Things happen upon delivery it is something you have to expect when ordering online, but zazzle came through and made sure I received the correct order with the correct quality. They have proven to me that they value both their production quality as well as their relationship with their customers. Cannot speak more highly of them!

marinaj15
8/30/17

Went to order 3 things (A shirt, a pillow case, and a guitar pick), turns out they wanted to charge me to ship each item separately. Immediately canceled my order.

mp131
8/30/17

If you live in the UK, do not buy from this company. Apart from charging over 8 pounds for shipping a anniversary card and 100 paper napkins. Ordered on 19th August, shipped on the 21st and 9 days later, still not here. Just been told it will be here 3 to 5 days. Stay away

nancyk93
8/29/17

Ordered two shirts on 7/31. Estimated delivery date was 8/9 or 8/10. Those dates came and went and nothing arrived. On 8/11 the status updated to no specific delivery date and just said they were making my product. On 8/14 I emailed and got a response they were making it a priority and upgrading the shipping. It is 8/29 and they are still being "made". I've emailed and talked to them on the phone and the response every time is that they don't know when it will be made. Only option now is to cancel.

pauld250
8/28/17

Please go somewhere else to buy business cards they never ship on time I was told 5-9 business days and Im still waiting. I could and the only thing they offered was next day shipping when the item ready. Im still waiting 9/28/17 I ordered 9/6/2017

davidd371
8/26/17

I received 4 pillows that barely had any stuffing and offered no support. They refused to pay for return shipping even though the pillows were advertised as "lumbar support". What a joke. Crooks.

lizb106
8/25/17

I love their products and am very happy with my first order. They seem to contract our to artists or other professionals, so please people, place your order with ENOUGH TIME to process.

melissas221
8/25/17

I ordered invitations for our 50th wedding celebration. Kathy was very pleasant, walked me through the ordering process, tweaked my order, and I am very, very
pleased with the results. She deserves 10 stars instead of 5. I could not ask for a better experience for ordering online. Super helpful!!! Thank you Kathy, you are SUPER. **** GREAT JOB*****

marcusb78
8/25/17

I ordered a Chicago flag skateboard for my brother's birthday. I paid for it and ordered on August 1st. The estimated days of delivery came and went and I never received a phone call, email, text, or hell a whistle of an update. When I called I was told they were really backed up. Then why not contact me and tell me this so I can plan ahead? I ended up cancelling the order today. The gentleman I talked to was helpful but it was too far gone. I would personally never use them for anything again.

kareno49
8/24/17

Ordered some business cards and was completely lied to for a month before they said the cards couldn't be printed with white. They wanted me to create a new order. Yeah, that's going to happen. As I'm looking to leave my reviews of their pitiful site, I notice I'm not alone. NEVER USE ZAZZLE. Vistaprint is cheaper and will actually deliver your order.

christinel84
8/24/17

I ordered my wedding programs on August 3 and they are still in the "Making" process. These are for my wedding on August 26. I've called the customer service line twice and been hung up on twice before I even spoke with someone. 39 minute wait times! This is ridiculous. I'll never recommend Zazzle. My cousin is a wedding event planner and I'll be sure to tell her to advise her customers to avoid Zazzle if they aren't delivered tomorrow.

357 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Typically 24 hours. This is not counting weekends, unfortunately. Can you please message us if you need assistance on an inquiry?

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 6/6/16
Helpful answer

I would suggest emailing also. I've never had to wait at all via phone; yet, since you have, try email. Don't despair. They WILL help you.

By Sharon F. on 9/9/15
Helpful answer

You probably will get the most accurate answer by calling Zazzle. I use Zazzle Black, and everything I've ordered (I think I have a 30 page Order History) has always arrived promptly; however, keep in mind that it has to be made before it can ship, so I believe I get a general arrival date - not a guarantee. Again though, it has always been prompt and on the mark as far as the tracking date.

By Sharon F. on 9/28/15
Helpful answer

Good luck I haven't heard back from any of my inquiries either

By Response p. on 12/19/15
Helpful answer

Zazzle is a Print on Demand company. All designs are printed when ordered. You would want to make your customization's to the product, then add it to your cart to place your order.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 7/31/16
Helpful answer

Hi. We are not affiliated with Wedding Walls and it is possible someone has accessed your account without your permission.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 4/6/15

Hi I think you want this : http://www.zazzle.com/rsvp+cards

By Franck O. on 6/30/15
Helpful answer

I order about 20-40 shirts every 3 months since I use them for my online teaching. The service has always been excellent and I normally get my shirts within 10 days.

By Lazaro D. on 5/26/15
Helpful answer

Hello Alice! We can be reached at 1-888-8ZAZZLE (1-888-892-9953) Phone hours: Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM PST (12PM - 8PM EST) Or, you can email us at social@zazzle.com. Thank you, Terri

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 5/24/17
Helpful answer

Hi Ana, Can you please provide us with your order number so we can look into this further and ensure you receive your refund? Thank you, Christine

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 1/17/17
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

48 Photos for Zazzle