US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

dawnm76
6/14/16

I have ordered many custom stamps for many different reasons and I have never once been disappointed

lindap131
6/13/16

I am most satisfied with my order from zazzle. Everything went smoothly, plate was shipped, I received email notice, package came. What's not to be happy about. Would recommend to a friend.

janices44
6/10/16

I ordered magnets and key rings. Great, nice quality. Shipping took a bit longer than expected though.

deborahj26
6/7/16

EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS

leventm1
6/5/16

I ordered a hat for my graduation event, and I paid an extra money to get the order 10 days before the graduation just in case. However, they didn't ship me anything for 15 days, and nobody answered my emails during this period!! Website was useless!! So unprofessional, so disappointing!!!

vickies12
6/3/16

I have placed orders for a variety of items from Zazzle.com at different times. I've never had any issues with Zazzle. Each order was shipped in a timely manner and each item, especially personalized items were better than I expected. it's a pleasure dealing with this company.

camsm
5/28/16

Ordered my 'save the date cards' and I literally received it in less then a week. Was so happy about that and the cards looked great. Thanks guys

michaelk163
5/27/16

This was one of those nightmare consumer experiences.
1) The worst was that the first time the shirts were shipped to me, some of the type (our tagline) wasn't visible because it was gray type against a gray shirt. The type was easily legible on the online design tool. I understand that tolerances of shirt and ink color may vary, but expect they would have caught this issue with my design or during the printing process. Instead they mailed me 120 shirts, which I then had to take through a return process (get RMS approval, repack, and take to the UPS store). Three hours of my time. Zazzle was fine about taking the return. So be real careful that you have strong differences of color between your print colors and the shirt color.
2) The shipping was slow. The website talks about shipping times, so I thought I'd get my shipment in the specified shipment time which was 4 days. It doesn't talk about printing time which was weeks. So given that they eventually shipped, I returned, and then they shipped again; the time was a month before I had the shirts that I could use.
3) I talked with numerous customer service people over the course of the month as I was trying to see when I'd get my order. They were very friendly, and they gave me the impression they were on the case for me, but the shipments still didn't happen.

kathys114
5/26/16

I ordered a pillow for my daughters wedding to surprise them. They assure me it would be in in plenty of time. Not only did it not come it, they had not even started it by her wedding!! Sooo very unhappy!! Don't lie to people just to get them to order from you!! It came in 2 weeks after the wedding!! Never again!!

johnm778
5/23/16

Ordered a shirt (as a birthday gift) a week ago, May 12th, for a promised delivery on May 19th. As of May 20th, shirt has still not shipped! Spoke with customer service on May 18th and was told the shirt was ready for shipment and it would ship that day or 19th latest and delivery would be next day. DIDN'T HAPPEN! Currently on hold to get today's bogus response. Don't do business with this site.

mrc14
5/22/16

I ordered a framed canvas print from the costing 292.34 We are not wealthy people so this was a big purchase as we're trying to decorate our new little house.
So, it came terribly dark, super pixelated, the crappiest frame job ever and they said they could refund the money but not the shipping so we said, ok, knowing because it was a large print, it would be pretty expensive.
It would cost $200 to ship back...
I wrote their customer service and they said they couldn't refund the shipping, it's only if items were damaged in shipping.
So, tomorrow I'm throwing a $300 framed print in the trash, boo.

*An update is that they finally decided to give us a refund so that is nice. I think also on their site now they list if something is too small for blowing up which they didn't have before. So be careful with ordering prints but we are thankful that we are able to have the damaged product refunded!!

Tip for consumers: Don't order prints or framed prints from here!

valh15
5/21/16

I have now used Zazzle for two invitations and for customized key chains that we had made for our employees that were graduating. All three products have turned out better than I expected and the costs are extremely fair. I was able to use a Groupon for my son's grad party invitations and was so pleased at the high quality cardstock and presentation - 110 invitations for only $47! There is always a discount code that helps bring costs down and the way that you can customize with your own photos is easy to use and makes things very personal. There a wide variety of designs to choose from as well. I will probably use Zazzle for all future orders of this sort; I am very glad I found them.

aliceh72
5/16/16

Wonderful selection of Postage Stamps saves a trip to the Post Office

christinek49
5/16/16

Package was last in transit. Zazzle agreed and told me to confirm address and they would put a RUSH on the item with their production team. Confirmed address immediately. This product took 2 days to ship originally, now for the replacement item RUSH we are on the third day with no word yet when it will ship. Two parts of the order arrived perfectly. The other, that I needed today, is still LOST IN TRANSIT. as I was told by the USPS 3 days ago.

adrianao5
5/13/16

I made 3 orders from zazzle. 2 at the same time (50% off, 1 to be sent to my adress the other one to be sent to France) and a 3rd one couple of days later (full price + express shipping).
1st order received on time but the one I send to France has not arrived. The 3rd one took 6 days to be shipped after I send a message directly to the store. They only answered to my email with an automatic message saying they will offer express shipping but, I paid for that

Tip for consumers: After making the comment here on the site. Customer service has been very reactive and gave me all the help and answers I needed. Unfortunately, I will leave this comment here anyways because I feel this company really needs to improve Customer service and answer to clients accurately and ON TIME.
Besides that.. My invitations were perfect... I am happy with the product

adrianeg1
5/12/16

I am graduating Sat. May 14th and ordered a custom made shirt for a party I'm having on Thurs. and I have not heard a peep about it since placing the order on Fri. I sent an email and NO response and called the CS dept and have been sitting on hold for 37 minutes or more now; so for now I am not happy with the (Customer) Service. I do not appreciate and/or like this as I need to know if I'm going to have a shirt on Thurs. and if not need to find another alternative.

susand121
5/12/16

I ordered pillows for my daughter's wedding reception 10 days ago and paid for 2 day shipping , which according to their email would be deliverered tomorrow at the latest. They haven't even shipped and the wedding is this Sat! To make it worse, I have been on hold for over three hours when I made 4 attempts to reach them at all different times of day. To be honest, I don't think they really have a customer service dept, they just wait for everyone to hang up. I emailed them 6 hours ago and have heard nothing. I'm very diassapointdc and frustrated at the lack of any kind of customer service.

danm136
5/12/16

Unless you want to pay a premium for shipping, expect to wait a long time. I ordered a clock 10 days before Mother's Day. Then, they sat on the order for 3-4 days before shipping. It's schedule to arrive today. Great. Their timetable for shipping is essentially, "We could send it out today, buy why? when we could make you pay more for what is standard practice for every other company." I don't expect overnight delivery. Just get it out the door. Yeesh.

sl321
5/11/16

I ordered business cards and paid considerably extra for express delivery quoted as 3-4 business days after printing. Received an email next day confirming printing completed and job sent out for delivery. That was over 20 days ago and despite email requests for clarification as to where my order is, I have had absolutely no response from Customer Service. As for the tracking number provided, UPS says order was never sent to them for delivery? Who needs the hassle and run around. It may have been just a small obviously unimportant little order to you Zazzle but it was important to me. So very disappointed.

angeliques2
5/9/16

Don't order from this company! I ordered my son's baptism invites in April its mid may now! ...and I still don't have the "replacement order" was supposed to be here today and now they said maybe Tues!!! Thats over 4 mote days of waiting for this "express mail"!! This is an absolute joke I've spent over 220 bucks and still have my product!! This is not fair!!!!! This is sooo not cool!!! I just want my invites for my baby's baptism!!!

annaa59
5/9/16

I ordered 25 customized Rustic Country Wedding invitations and colored envelopes for my upcoming wedding in June, on May 3rd, with the Express Shipping. At the checkout, I was informed that when the order shipped, I'd get a confirmation email with a tracking number, etc. The estimated delivery date was May 5th. Come May 5th, no email that they'd even shipped and definitely no invitations or envelopes. Today, May 6th, I called customer service and after 30 Minutes on hold, I was able to talk to a Customer Representative who was able to start paperwork in getting my money back for the shipping and she sent out an inquiry reaching out to the production team as to why the order had supposedly been delayed. No response from them. So, from here, it's a waiting game. If they're magically produced today and ship by 1800, I'll receive them on Monday, if they're not produced today, it's anyone's guess as to when they will be arriving. If I never would have followed up with my order, they would have just taken off with the $45 dollars for the express shipping and never looked back. I'm beginning to think that the reason there is a production delay is because there are two women's names on those invitations. This will be my FIRST AND LAST time ordering from Zazzle. I'm saddened and EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED in the lack of business etiquette and responsibility from Zazzle. I was really looking forward to the hassle-free experience of online ordering, boy, was I WRONG!! I'm strongly considering filing a complaint.

ch18066
5/9/16

I have been receiving the same email from Zazzle Support every half hour for over a week with no end in sight. My emails to them about the problem have received no response. Every time I call I am told that the computer glitch will be resolved shortly. This has been going on since April 28, 2016. It is now May 6, 2016, which means I have received nearly 400 emails from them. I just want it to stop.

Tip for consumers: I have always been happy with the items I have ordered. The problem I am currently having is with their tech support and involves some sort of computer glitch. They keep promising to fix it right away and so far nothing has being done.

barbaras42
5/7/16

Spent a few hours designing invitations and thank you cards based on the big banner across the top proclaiming "15% of entire site". By the way you can't click on details to find out the details. After the website stated I successfully applied my discount it proceeded to give me no discount. It tells you it was applied but doesn't give it! Apparently after searching the whole site there a a bunch of lame excuses why they don't give the discount. I refuse to buy the stuff now because I feel it was a deceitful practice to bait me with 15% off then day it doesn't apply to what I am ordering. Without the discount I won't order. I tried for over an hour to get through to customer support and got that same message about increased calls. More baloney! Glad I didn't order now based on the reviews I've been reading

mariea45
5/5/16

Replacement 03240762 Received one wrong item, was promised expedited replacement. Eight days later - still not a word about the replacement. Called customer service - 28 minutes on hold, then disconnected. Emailed customer service - no acknowledgement of my email so far. Do not deal with Zazzle, you'll be disappointed, as I have been. I'm stuck, waiting for a housewarming gift that was ordered well in advance of the party and I still have no idea when I'll get what I ordered.UPDATE: Fradulent charge of $9.95 to my credit card for their "Zazzle Black" mailing service - which I did NOT authorize. FRAUD ALERT.

Tip for consumers: Allow a LOT more time than you think you'll need. The product quality is excellent, but production time and shipping let this company down. Customer service (when you finally are able to reach them) says the right things, but follow through is lacking. Don't believe "expedited replacement."

leanneg6
5/3/16

I was really specitical about ordering my invitations through them after reading all the negative reviews. But my invitations came after only 4 days of ordering them. Really glad I took the chance. They look exactly the way I had them online.

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

64 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Thank you for your interest in our fleece blankets!
Here is the product description listed on the product page:

Available in 3 different sizes: Baby(30"x40"); Medium(50" x 60"); Large(60" x 80").
100% buttery soft and cozy polyester fleece.
Edge-to-edge sublimation printing in vibrant full color.
Sturdy double edge stitching for a clean finish.
Back color is off-white.
Machine washable, gentle cycle, mild detergent. Tumble dry.
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: This is a great question RG!
Most of our products are available on all domains.
If a customer buys one of your products of of (I.E) the US portal, after the stated time frame (in payments information) and the funds will be converted to your currency.
2 weeks ago