Review of Zazzle

Visit us on Zazzle.com
Visit Us

mikem532
7/20/17

What you see is NOT what you get. We entered the gift "Registered at ..." shop name. It looked good, then on review it looked cut off, then we fixed it and it looked OK on the screen. Well, when the order arrived, most of the shop name was cut off. So now what, we hand write the shop name ???

hubertb22
7/20/17

Not only did Kathy address my misunderstanding, she actually gave me a better purchase than I expected. Thanks for a great experience.

cathyk30
7/20/17

I ordered invitations, rsvp, thank you notes, green envelopes, return labels and 4 different stamp choices. Not all came in perfectly. My mistakes! I was hysterical! I called Zazzel and lucked out with Kathy. She calmed me down and fixed each issue calmly and smoothly. Truly a blessing. The best representative of Zazzle possible. Thanks Kathy. You made me feel happy again.

terrlizabeths
7/19/17

Any time I have any questions or feed back, and on very rare occasion issues, Zazzle's Customer Support team is always ready and willing to assist me!

Drake would tell the whole team "YOU DA YOU DA BESSSSSS!!!!"

karint5
7/18/17

Ordered 2 clocks for our twns' 30th bdays and found out 2 weeks before the planned party they had gotten lost for real. Zazzle replaced the clocks asap and they actually arrived 1 day before the party! :)

tanc10
7/18/17

Never ever thought the cheating will go this far. The website is co.uk and there is no information clearly saying our products printing in USA . No wonder everytime an order takes a month to come here. Been ordering from this company for about 3 times but no , don't do it. ! Unless you live in America your cards won't be arriving you at least 3 weeks . There is no information in the website and then also they advertise it as a uk website and uk business. Not cool ! Never will use or recommend

carmend37
7/17/17

I placed an order on July 5th for invitations. They were supposed to be delivered between July 14-17th. Today is the 17th and I did not receive the order, so I followed up on my account only to find my order has been canceled. I received no notification or reason and now my time is limited. I will await response from the customer service dept and follow up here but my expectation is there will be a rush on my order with a discount.

deniseiad
7/17/17

Carey is great, he immediately introduced himself in a friendly manner. He was well spoken, gave clear direction and knew exactly how to solve my problems. Thank you Carey!!

lindab380
7/17/17

I recently ordered items for my daughter's wedding. I paid extra for special shipping. Not only did they NOzT ship them on time it cost me an extra $1200 to get everything printed on an emergency basis. It was a simple request, they had plenty of time, and they completely fell on their face. Do not use this company if you need a quick turnaround !!

majore2
7/16/17

I was gleefully shopping through Zazzle adding things here and there to my cart. I got a promo code so I thought this was going to be a pretty inexpensive shopping experience- that is until check out when I saw they considered me either insane or stupid and tacked on a shipping charge that was about 1/2 the total of my cart! Oh but wait! I can give them $20 or $40 a year respectively for a "shipping subscription" to get free shipping (eye roll). Seeing as this has left a sour taste in my mouth, you won't be receiving this or any future orders from me Zazzle. I can shop just about anywhere online and get free shipping- what makes you think you're so special I'll give you $20 for STANDARD shipping?!? You clearly are the ones who are stupid.

virginiae11
7/14/17

I had a mix up when I placed my order, zazzle helped me on the phone very quickly and honored my Groupon, refunded my original order, and gave me a promo for expedited shipping. The customer service representative was friendly throughout the whole phone call even though I was frustrated. I don't normally take time to write reviews but I had such an excellent experience that I had to report I will definitely order from zazzle again!

victoriat49
7/14/17

My future Husband and mother in law went out of their way to get beautiful stamps made. They looked and found the perfect ones on Zazzle. the Ship date (with rushed shipping) was 7/11 or 7/12. It said that date until the 7/12 after 2pm (over 5 business days) the status changed to manufacturing (we are making your order). So we called, no answer, no dial tone, my mother in law emailed and got back a sorry. We gave it another day just to see if there was an glitch. around 2pm I went under my mothers account and had a chat session. I was told sorry that they would get it to me as soon as they can and would have my rush fee (that cost $22 I might add) refunded. Well it went from trying my hardest to I cant grantee I would get the stamps in time. I asked about not being notified for the delay and I quote " I'm sorry but we do not have this feature in place yet?" WHAT!! REALLY!!!. Well today was the day I needed my stamps and it still was not shipped. We canceled our order. I am completely un happy with the way this was handled and how un organized this company is. I will not be a returning costumer ever again!!! "BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!"

lynnh73
7/14/17

They "say" my order shipped on June 23rd. 21 days later and I'm still waiting. No tracking information available, no answer when I called them and no email regarding status. I tried to leave a poor review on their site and it wouldn't post.

cindye32
7/13/17

I ordered a personalized pillow as a wedding shower gift. The order took longer to arrive than stated and it is another couple's gift. I now have no gift for the shower, since the gift could not be remade and shipped out in time. Very Disappointed!!!! The customer service rep was nice enough, but not offered a discount or something to make up for big mistake. Will not order from site again. I gave rating of 2 stars because product is very cute.

lorih73
7/13/17

I ordered custom stamps weeks ago and paid for expedited shipping for an invitation. My stamps are STILL not here and I was told (only after I called Zazzle myself) that they "ran out of supplies" and are expecting them in within the next day or so! WTF?! It is so unprofessional for them to run out of supplies when they are the largest custom stamp company in America AND even worse so that nobody told me about my order delay. Now I have my invitations sealed and waiting for the stamps and they have no clue when I should receive them! My RSVP requests ask for a reply by August 9th and at this rate, I don't even know if my guests will receive the invitations before the RSVP is due to be in!

I am beyond upset and disappointed. This has been a horrible experience so far and has turned what should be a fun and exciting time into a worrisome nightmare and a complete mess. If I don't receive my order within the next 4 days so my invitations can be shipped, it will reflect poorly on me as the host to invite my guests without the appropriate amount of time to respond and make plans. If that is the situation I am placed in, I will be sure to let everyone know about these delays caused by Zazzle's inability to maintain and manage supply levels in order to complete orders on time. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!

judithc38
7/12/17

Kathy helped me out with a personalized item that
had to be redone ( my error) . She redid the item for me and made me feel so happy with the result. The item was for my coworker who was leaving the company and she aided in expediting my order st no charge.

Wow! I wish more companies were like this. I will be definitely be doing more business with Zazzle and will be telling others of this website!

Thanks Kathy & Zazzle!

janetw90
7/12/17

Ordered 2 weeks ago, I was tracking order, excited about it coming by 11th of July because I needed it for a gift, Imagine my dismay at finding out on July 11th that not only was it NOT delivered, I was informed it was still being made!!! I gave the company to the 14th to get it out to me or I will cancel the order, time will tell.... If the cancellation process isn't timely, I will have nothing good to say about the company except for the fact they offer unique items, unfortunately unique items do me no good if they aren't made and delivered

susieb23
7/12/17

You can design almost anything with zazzle. I've been using them for years; they send me coupons for my birthday and anniversary of my first purchase. :D Some of their products are top quality (wall decals, puzzles, shirts), others not so much (chocolate ended up melted half the time, but it looks like they discontinued that particular product), but their customer satisfaction policy is awesome. If you don't love it, you can get a refund or replacement--not many customization companies will do that. (Also, look at the reviews on each product and you'll get a fair idea of that product's quality.)

I've been using this site for gifts for all my family for years now. Customizing each item makes for great gifts. :) The fact you can also sell your designs (if you want to) through them, is another unexpected perk.

Tip for consumers: Sign up for their emails. They always have some sort of sale going on--usually two. One will be on the site itself, but the other is exclusive to emails. Then you can watch for your favorite products to go on sale. (My favorite: wall decals whenever they're 40% off!) They also occasionally send gift certificates you can use towards any product.

samuelm86
7/11/17

I ordered 3 pillows from Zazzle and made a spelling mistake on one pillow. I called customer service to reorder the correct pillow and Kathy reordered the pillow at no charge to me!! I did not expect that. Excellent service from Zazzle!!!
Sam from Michigan

andys139
7/11/17

Caution! I have had a really bad experience with this company and I am not the only one! Be careful I would advise you find an alternative if you want hassle free service :(

teresal61
7/11/17

I would not do business with a company that advertises one thing then delivers another. Followed by a justification that is at best a distortion of the principle of honest trading.
Doesn't rate a star for their shoddy reasoning.

duanar
7/11/17

Spoke to Kathy, explained my situation with regards to an emailed received about order made last night being on hold. Kathy looked into the matter, spoke to whomever she needed to In her end and brought resolve to the issue confirmation information Id provided was received and correct in their system. A pleasure to speak to.

leannej7
7/11/17

I think Zazzle is terrific from beginning to end. Easy to shop on website. They have anything you could possibly think of. Customizing items is so easy to do. Prices are very reasonable. Shipment of orders have always been in a timely manner. I can't wait until the next time I need a gift for someone. Personalized items always seem to bring a smile to someones face. Thank you.

sallyg35
7/10/17

Although the zazzle website is not tremendously user-friendly, the support people really know their product. In particular we appreciated all of Kathy's expertise and guidance. She made our final invitation into a masterpiece! This has made our zazzle experience sparkle. Excellent customer service!!!

steved142
7/10/17

Ordered shirt for grandchild's birthday. Had not arrived after almost two weeks.
Contacted customer service. They responded quickly, expedited the order and upgraded shipping so item arrived on-time for grandson's birthday. Item was very good quality and would give five stars if I didn't have to contact customer service.
Will use Zazzle again due to quality and prompt service when needed.

91 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Typically 24 hours. This is not counting weekends, unfortunately. Can you please message us if you need assistance on an inquiry?

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 6/6/16
Helpful answer

I would suggest emailing also. I've never had to wait at all via phone; yet, since you have, try email. Don't despair. They WILL help you.

By Sharon F. on 9/9/15
Helpful answer

You probably will get the most accurate answer by calling Zazzle. I use Zazzle Black, and everything I've ordered (I think I have a 30 page Order History) has always arrived promptly; however, keep in mind that it has to be made before it can ship, so I believe I get a general arrival date - not a guarantee. Again though, it has always been prompt and on the mark as far as the tracking date.

By Sharon F. on 9/28/15
Helpful answer

Good luck I haven't heard back from any of my inquiries either

By Response p. on 12/19/15
Helpful answer

Zazzle is a Print on Demand company. All designs are printed when ordered. You would want to make your customization's to the product, then add it to your cart to place your order.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 7/31/16
Helpful answer

Hi. We are not affiliated with Wedding Walls and it is possible someone has accessed your account without your permission.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 4/6/15

Hi I think you want this : http://www.zazzle.com/rsvp+cards

By Franck O. on 6/30/15
Helpful answer

I order about 20-40 shirts every 3 months since I use them for my online teaching. The service has always been excellent and I normally get my shirts within 10 days.

By Lazaro D. on 5/26/15
Helpful answer

Hello Alice! We can be reached at 1-888-8ZAZZLE (1-888-892-9953) Phone hours: Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM PST (12PM - 8PM EST) Or, you can email us at social@zazzle.com. Thank you, Terri

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 5/24/17
Helpful answer

Hi Ana, Can you please provide us with your order number so we can look into this further and ensure you receive your refund? Thank you, Christine

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 1/17/17
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

48 Photos for Zazzle