US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

teresaa25
12/28/16

I basically just have to say the same thing as many people here! I ordered tshirts for my 1yr old daughter and my husband for
Christmas on 12/10. My email says expected to arrive 12/16. Now we are 3 days past Christmas, and it says it's still being made! I had to just show my husband a picture of what I ordered on Christmas morning, and now hope it arrives soon.
I ordered from zazzle a few years ago and had a great experience. I'm very disappointed with how this one has gone though. Hope the company figures out what went wrong to have so many disappointed customers.

danaes3
12/27/16

While I submitted a 5-star review on a product and for Zazzle, my review would not go through until I tried OVER 10 times! It finally went through when I waited a few hours before trying again. Sent email about issue (no problems with submitting this) but no response. Also, I noticed that there are no reviews since November which suggests this is an ongoing website glitch.

isabelw6
12/27/16

Order a photo binder for Christmas gift on Dec. 15. Paid extra for expedited delivery. Order site says it was to be delivered on Dec. 20th. Still don't have order and Customer service is closed from Dec. 23- Jan 2! Very disappointed.

kittym10
12/27/16

I am normally a CafePress person and will continue to be one. I ordered a present for Christmas and it came in over a week later than what Zazzle promised and was in two separate parts (I ordered a mousepad which is only supposed to be ONE item). I have reached out to them and hopefully they will accommodate.
The printing does look very nice but not worth the aggravation. Use CafePress instead.

dennish78
12/27/16

On Nov 25th I ordered a shirt to wear during the Christmas season. The original delivery date was Dec 6th. After several emails and and a lot of waiting it finally arrived on Dec 27th. Their policy is that if the order isn't damaged, the customer must pay to return it. So at this point they say my choices are to keep they shirt and wait until next year or I can take it to a shipping company and pay to return it. Looks like I loose either way. Be very careful buying anything from this company. They aren't print on demand, they're print, and ship, when they're ready.

margueriteh1
12/27/16

Ordered t shirt that was much different in the photo. Guy wearing it in the photo was same height etc as my husband. Not only was it way too small, the guitar cords were not visible (unlike the photo). It was a gift and the time to return it by will not work.

stevec181
12/25/16

I agree with overwhelming number of negative reviews on this Company. Go elsewhere, and avoid the hassle of dealing with Zazzle customer service. I placed an order for a Christmas present on Dec 5, 2016 -- and am now being told I may receive it by Jan 4, 2107. Too late for a present -- so now, I'm just hoping I receive it and they didn't take my money and run...... save yourself the pain and DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

nicholled
12/25/16

I can not believe the reviews I'm reading here. I ordered a custom made fanny pack on 12/10/16. It had sadi that it was delivered, nothing. I called, waited 54 minutes to talk to someone and they said "oh we will send a new one that requires a signature with express shipping" that was suppose to be here on the 23rd an i still haven't received anything. I will be calling my bank and and reporting FRAUD! what a piece of sh*t company. You guys should be ASHAMED

judithm55
12/24/16

They seem like a good company and very happy to assist you. However, I would have preferred to have the t-shirt instead of the mug but they did not have t-shirts big enough.

kyras3
12/24/16

I placed an order on 12/16 that was supposed to be delivered between 12/16 and 12/20! You can't get anyone on the phone there EVER and it's Christmas Eve and still nothing. Of course they are now on "vacation" so you can't even get an answer by email. I will NEVER order from this company again. I am so embarrassed that I won't have a gift for my son-in-law tomorrow. Guess I'm headed out to get a gift card.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT buy from these people!!

carolynf35

I ordered a Christmas present on December 11th
It was shipped on 15th
Here it is, Christmas eve and still not delivered
I came to this web site to write a complaint and found
hundreds of disappointed customers already posted their complaint
How dare you leave for vacation before honoring your commitments
I doubt very much that next Christmas will be merry for you!

kellyw99
12/24/16

I placed my order on Dec 14th... I paid extra for express shipping with a delivery date of Dec 23rd. Well, my sweatshirt is still "Making" and hasn't shipped... today is Dec 28th. I received the blanket reply email claiming that someone will contact me. No one has, oh, but they promptly charged my credit card on the day I ordered. I want my order delivered and a partial refund on shipping. First and last time I will EVER order from Zazzle. Ridiculous.

travish42
12/24/16

Products were better than expected. The prices were great for quality products.
There is such a large variety of quality items to choose from.

deborahh91
12/23/16

Placed an order with Zazzle on 12/8 for two t-shirts131-84106154-6069917131-84106154-6069917 with an estimated delivery of 12/13-12/15. Called on 12/20. Waited for 40 minutes to speak to customer service. When I finally reached someone I was told that my item now had priority status and next day shipping. Called again on 12/22. Waited an hour to speak to someone. Item still not manufactured. Some sort of a computer error. However, now all top management would be involved and I would receive a copy of customer services e-mail. No e-mail. No order received. Still shows as making. Doubt there will be a Saturday delivery as website says everyone off for the holiday. Maybe I will get my order by next Christmas. Crappy company and customer service.

mindym10
12/23/16

I ordered a personalized recipe folder for my Mother as a Christmas gift on Dec 15 and paid 10$ for express shipping so that I would receive it by Dec 22nd (as stated when I placed my order). When I checked the tracking history on the 22nd, it said the item had just shipped by UPS overnight next day air. It's now the eve of the 23rd and still no package. Unless UPS delivers on Christmas Eve (considering the package really HAS shipped) my mom won't have this gift for Christmas. She is from out of state and only in town till Monday morning..so I guess I pay additional shipping to send the gift to her ..(when and if the package ever gets here).. AFTER Christmas. Zazzles offices are now closed for the holidays till Tuesday. Nope. I will not order from this company ever again.

daliab
12/23/16

Ordered 2 recipe binders on dec 8th & dec12th for my college kids per one of them wish. Received 1st one 1 1/2" instead of 1" which makes it bulky (that's partly why I special ordered it) the 2nd never arrived. Called customer service (your wait is 33mins) then explained to the guy (didn't help a bit) then talked to supervisor who said he's on the case & will express ship it & rush making it. Sent emails, called... never received them till Christmas!!!! Horrible timing!!! They do a good job if you're not in a rush & willing to take risk if it's wrong to have enough time for redo

lynnp23
12/23/16

Consumer Beware!! Zazzle engages in deceptive and potentially unlawful selling practices. The company advertises products not currently in stock and charges consumers credit card for unavailable inventory. Additionally, Zazzle staff fails to inform consumers that their orders have not been processed and will not automatically issue a refund for unfulfilled orders unless requested by the consumer. Moreover, to avoid refunding consumers for non-receipt of merchandise, Zazzle staff will offer expedited shipping at no additional cost including deceptive assurance of eventual receipt of purchased goods. Consumers can contact their banking institution to request full refund for non-receipt of purchased items and/or submit a consumer complaint to the Federal Trade Commission.

tarap29
12/23/16

I placed an order for a custom t-shirt on December 10, and the order status has said estimated delivery December 16-19 since December 14. But no delivery, and no response to my inquiries. They were, however, very efficient at charging me for the item that I will not have to give as a Christmas gift.

sandif4
12/23/16

My Mom passed and my brother has spent the past year putting together our Family Tree, Placed an order on the 17th with express tracking to get a My Family Tree binder for him for Christmas. Expected delivery was today. Sent an email this morning after seeing that is is still being made. Got a response back "closed for holidays to spend time with our families. Will respond Tuesday AFTER Christmas"......very disappointed.

ck85
12/23/16

I placed an order for 4 matching shirts (Christmas presents) on December 5th. My credit card was charged the next day. The "estimated delivery" was (and still is on my account) Dec. 12-14. It is December 23rd and the status is still "making." When I called to check on my order they offered to cancel it or expedite it. I chose expedite but received an email (about 5 minutes after hanging up from the 45 minute phone call) stating my order did not make it to shipping that day (it was noon on the east coast so it was only 9 a.m. on the west coast. I am extremely disappointed!!

charlesl91
12/23/16

I recently reviewed www.zazzle.com and was pretty harsh. I had ordered my stuff for delivery for the holidays, but it was not delivered in time. I wrote a review on this site and got a response from Zazzle.

They overnighted my order to me and credited my card for the full order! They said it might take a couple of weeks for me to receive my credit; however, it was there within two business days. Even though I did not receive it on time, I still received my order in time to give it to the kids just a couple of days after the holidays. I was very pleased with the quality of my order. The graphics were good, and the shirts were Beefy Haynes, which I consider to be good quality shirts. I have ordered shirts from some other locations, and they were super thin and cheap.

The bottom line is that even though the order was late, they did a good job of taking care of me. I am going to give them another chance; however, I will place my order even earlier if it is a holiday order.

maryh270
12/23/16

I too was scammed by this company. I did not order my product until Dec 16th. But I did pay for the product to be shipped by Dec 23rd. Seeing all of these reviews is shocking. Want kind of idiot runs this type of business. If your that far behind, why on earth would you except an order on the 16th for a Dec 23rd delivery when you can even deliver the orders from November on time. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that these are Christmas presents. And no it is not okay to send it after the holidays. I called today to see when my order would be completed and found out that they are closed until Jan 2nd. Seriously- you guys need your heads examined- robbing from all of these people and spoiling their holidays. I would never recommend this company to anyone. There are far too many reputable companies that would love to have all of our business. And yes Zazzle, you will be refunding all of my money!!!

pf29
12/23/16

Though there was an issue with my order, customer service was super accommodating. Feel confident that if i'm not satisfied with what i get they will be receptive & helpful

tinamariem
12/23/16

I'm so disappointed. I haven't received my order or a response from customer service. I placed an order on the 8th. The estimated delivery was the 19th but according to the web page it hasn't shipped yet.

debt11
12/23/16

I placed an order on 12/19 and paid extra for Express Delivery so that it would arrive for Christmas. The status of my order is still being made. The estimated delivery date is still showing as today. Apparently the company has already shut down for the holiday. I am disappointed, will not order from Zazzle again and will not recommend them to anyone.

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

92 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
zazzles1
Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]
A: Hello Tina,

While significant effort is made to ensure that our content guidelines are followed by all Designers, Zazzle is an open marketplace where users can freely contribute any design as long as it complies with the terms of our User Agreement found at: http://www.zazzle.com/mk/policy/user_agreement?CMPN=cs_gen_npz. If you feel that you have encountered a design that does not meet our guidelines, please feel free to use the Report Violation link located beneath the Product ID number on every product page, and our content management team will happily review the design.
1 week, 6 days ago