Review of Zazzle

Visit us on Zazzle.com
Visit Us

chrisr231
5/9/17

Kathy, I greatly appreciated your assistance in working through the issues I was having. The wait was long 39 minutes but when you answered my call, you "working blindly" figured out what I wanted to do and provided great instruction for me as a first time user of Zazzle. I appreciate your patience and clear instruction and effort to get me what I wanted on the single page card. Also your instructions to get this to process with the Groupon worked perfectly. We can't wait to see the finished product and hope to use these cards to thank our realtors who have booked rentals with us and to thank the people who have stayed with us. I like your job title as "Customer Service Hero" as that is how I was viewing you while we were getting the card "just right"
Thanks so much!
Chris and Karen

jessf21
5/9/17

I paid an extra 26.00 for shipping to receive my order by May8th or May 9th. Well it's May 9th and no order delivered and still says online in "making" process. I called and after 40 mins on hold was told they could "try" have my order delivered by May 11th. Well unless this order is received by 2pm on May 11th, it will be a useless purchase. My daughter needed a certain sweatshirt to wear on her senior high school cruise and I'm guessing she will be the one without it. I wish I had read the reviews before I purchased. If by chance I do get it in time, I am still disappointed that myself and my daughter now have to wonder for next two days if it's coming or not and had to pay to NOT get it on time.

kimyb
5/9/17

We ordered a sweatshirt on 4/21 and the estimated time for delivery was between 5/1 to 5/4. I tried to call last week on Friday and was told we would be receiving an email with information on where our product was. Of course we never received an email. It is now Tuesday and we still have not received an email or our product. I tried to call and was on hold for 15 minutes before being connected with a rep, who then put me on hold after getting my information, and then the call was disconnected. This is ridiculous! We will never be ordering from this company again.

katherines45
5/8/17

I ordered graduation invitation cards using Zazzle's custom design process. It was easy to use, and the cards turned out beautifully. Later, I found out unexpectedly that I needed to order additional cards. Zazzle's customer support hero, Kathy, truly was a hero. She was very friendly and provided me with excellent service. She was able to patiently walk me through the steps I needed to take in order to receive the best savings available. Thank you so much, Kathy, for your wonderful service!

lauram253
5/8/17

I placed an order with zazzle on 4/24. I needed the invitations for a party on 5/13. It said it would be here by 5/1. Today is 5/8 and I still haven't received anything. I sent an email asking to refund my money and I get an email back that said they are shipping my item. Why? It's too late now. When I had called Regina gave me her word that she would have it expedited and I would have it by the 4th. Maybe she meant the 4th of next year? I will NEVER ever order from zazzle in my life and I will be sure to let everyone know the horrible service you guys have. I'm on the hold waiting to talk to someone as we speak! 45 min hold time. Really? That's ridiculous!

deliaw7
5/8/17

Have zazzle black subscription but production was delayed 2 weeks on one order. took 2 weeks nearly for other order of business cards and they didn't even look at them before sending. They still have margin markers on them and everything. Called and closed over weekend. Emailed them and they just emailed back that they checked on them (but didn't give me status) and offered to upgrade to express shipping when I ALREADY had zazzle black express shipping. Didn't even address other order printing issue. Don't open till 11am Texas time and waited an hour on hold just to talk them into canceling my order, but I still have to email them a pic of the messed up order for them to believe they were bad so I can get that money back. Just not worth messing with.

victoriaf18
5/7/17

Zazzle always present me with outstanding service & products. I definetly highly recommend their services & I wouldn't go anywhere else. I have had some items not show up within the timeframe I expected however the support team dealt with the situation very well and my goods were sent out again straight away. Very happy to see such excellent customer service.

michaelm570
5/6/17

I purchased a shirt on April 20 for an event on May 7, 2017. The order confirmed I would receive the item in 5-7 business days (with several days to spare.) As of Saturday, May 6, the last shipping day I could have received it before my event, I have yet to receive my shirt! I spoke with someone else who ordered the same shirt a few days earlier for the same event and they did not receive their shirt either. This is inexcusable.

Update: Zazzle eventually refunded my purchase price and let me keep the shirt. Unfortunately, that still didn't rewind the clock so I could have my shirt at the event I wanted it for.

derrickp8
5/6/17

I ordered a belt from them. Was told it would be delivered by may 4 or may 5. It is now may 6 and they site says they just started making the dam thing. I needed this belt for an event today hence paying extra for the express shipping. So you take my money and wait until the day it's suppose to arrive to start making it? Make that make sense.... I want my money back. Forget trying to cancel thru their website because it's BS. There's no way to cancel on their site. They provide cancellation instructions but guess what? No cancel button to be found. I will never use this company again and will definitely share this story with everyone I know.

emmelinen
5/5/17

My customer service rep was extremely helpful! I placed an order and the image on my computer looked different than the one on my phone, and I called to confirm that none of the letters were overlapping. She triple checked and made sure it was perfect and ready to go. She was efficient and kind. Only complaint was long hold time before I spoke to her (almost 30 minutes) but being a week before mother's day I could understand it would be that way.

davidm634
5/5/17

This poster of Louis Sencert~Surgeon ~ Medical Caricature ~ by H. Frantz c.1900, was the perfect gift for a surgeon & friend who recently operated on my wife. He absolutely loved it! The printing surpassed my expectations. Excellent!

Tip for consumers: Great items. Excellent Printing, Fast service. 30 No hassle return policy to boot!

marybethm4
5/4/17

Thanks to Lenard, a great asset to the Zazzle company, who delivered excellent customer service regarding my son's graduation invite order. He was clear in his communications, fast, and very, very customer focused!

Thank you Lenard for your stellar service! You are indeed a great asset to Zazzle!!

Regards,

Mary Beth Manninen

gvv2
5/4/17

Amanda provided best in class customer service and personally made sure my issue was resolved under some very strenuous circumstances. Her professionalism & very caring attitude transpired through the line of communication, which contributed to turning a VERY sour situation/experience for me into one where I with no doubt will be a happy returning customer thanks to her. Zazzle is very lucky to have Amanda on their team!!

deborahv20
5/4/17

I had ordered Family Reunion Invitations and specialized envelopes ~ I received my invites however, the envelopes weren't with them ~ I emailed customer service ~ Much to my surprise there was a response right a way ~ It was explained to me that they were specialized it would take longer to print ~ Explaining I had to send my invitations out ASAP I was told that they would expedite the process and it was escalated up ~ AGAIN, much to my surprise I had my envelopes within 3 days and was able to get my invites out in time... I can't say Thank you enough to Lorraine (Customer service rep) She took care of me keeping me abreast of every step ~ It was wonderful having someone care about me and my issue as much as I did... You have a real jem in Lorraine... I hope this gets to her boss so he/she can give credit where credit is due..... BECAUSE of Lorraine and the way she handles my issue I will continue to use Zassle and tell everyone of my wonderful experience !!

emilyg74
5/4/17

I had a problem with my order that took over an hour to resolve and Terri was so helpful, so patient, so nice. She didn't just go the extra mile; she went the extra 10 miles! You are so fortunate to have her on your team at Zazzle representing your company. She even called me back later in the day to confirm that my issue had been resolved. I wish I could do something more for her than write a positive review in order to express how grateful I am for her help. She really is the best!

elizabethw130
5/3/17

They obviously do not read messages that are sent to them. I want my money back, because your company has failed to do as It said it was going to do. I.e. sending me the correct things, in a timely matter(not 5 weeks when you pay for express) and for your customer service to ACCTUALLY READ THE EMAILS THAT ARE SENT TO THEM!
I thought the first time I ordered it was beginner's challenges, but after the 2nd, and final time I'm refusing to shop again with them. I just want my money back, and wish I could have had my guests enjoy what I was hoping to be the prettiest of invites for my shower. But instead I had to buy from another company, for twice the amount, and I'm now out what I paid from zazzle, not the stress I need before my wedding!

sonial22
5/2/17

this website has a number of fake reviews and the products are terrible. then, if you try to call someone- there is an announcement of a 30min wait time. if you try to follow instructions to cancel an order, the instructions don't work. FAKE reviews. my wedding invitations turned out to be cheap postcards, nothing like what was online.

lf45
5/1/17

I haven't used this company in a couple years and boy things have changed-it use to be amazing!! WHAT HAPPENED? I ordered a t-shirt 20 days ago and have yet to receive it. I keep asking when it will arrive and I am not given an answer. This is absolutely ridiculous!! Zazzle had no trouble charging my credit card.....now if only they could figure out how to make the t-shirt. VERY UNHAPPY. I wanted to update this review. Within an hour of my review zazzle contacted me. I received the t-shirt the next day. The shirt is wonderful I just wish I could have had it within the time frame promised. Thank you, Amanda at Zazzle and SiteJabber for allowing to express my opinion.

paulaj34
5/1/17

I order a Throw Blanket for a Birthday present for my friend. Paid extra for express shipping. Made sure to order it in plenty or time and it was still late to arrive. I spoke to Customer Service and they insured me they would get it there in time. But again it did not. This was my first order from Dazzle and I will not order from them again! Do not use this company if you want something sent on time!!

sb208
4/28/17

Lorraine was extremely patient with me, she went the extra mile to help find/design an invitation I was happy with. What she did I could have NEVER done. I enjoyed chatting with her as she worked her magic.

tarag27
4/28/17

I had the pleasure of having Carey help me with my problem. Carey was professional and kind. He addressed my concern and went above and beyond to ensure I was happy and retain me as a customer with Zazzle. Carey is an asset to the company. Having a knowledgeable, professional and kind representative like Carey will put Zazzle above the many other internet competitors. A job well done and much appreciated.

marcop32
4/28/17

I placed an order and paid for RUSH deliver, this was on 4/22/2017. It was supposed to get delivered between 4/26-4/28. Which is what i needed for this weekend. I never received any update so I called in today 4/28 and they told me that it has not been made yet. So or course I had to cancel the order and hopefully I can get refunded and not have to wait 3 or 4 months for that, with out me having to keep calling them.
I guess I should of researched it better before placing any order and having high expectations.

EDIT 4
5/2/2017

I received an email from Zazzle after I wrote this review. They said that they were going to take care of me and make sure that everything was fixed. The kept their promise in everything that they wrote. I am actually surprised. Down to the detail. For that itself, I think I will try this website again....

kelleyc12
4/28/17

Zazzle rocks. I order customized stamps from them frequently and they are always lovely (with speedy shipping)! However, in this particular case, I was SUPER impressed with the customer service I received when I purchased an iPhone 7 phone case. This company is all about ensuring their customers are highly satisfied. I can honestly say that I have NEVER received such superb service. Highly recommend this store and it will continue to be my go-to shop for many items!

Tip for consumers: Zazzle has it all! Including the best Customer Service ever!!

katij1
4/27/17

They had a coupon code for 50% off and it does not take 50% off. The invitations I was buying were $1.17 and they ended up in my cart for .97 cents. Anyone who can do simple math knows that is not right. I didn't mind paying .97 cents but I didn't order because no way am I supporting false advertisement.

kyleh61
4/27/17

An outstanding company with so many different choices of beautiful items. Their customer service is one of the best I've seen. Very polite and they always want their customers happy!

91 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

108 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 5/26/15
on 5/24/17
on 2/15/17
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

48 Photos for Zazzle