US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

barbarap78
7/14/16

Just what I was looking for
Added to the invitation that I used them for

teresam73
7/13/16

I received my order. I just don't understand how all 5 ornaments are different. If they were not personalized, I would return them. So much for 100% satisfaction. 3 of them have crooked pictures on the back. 2 of them have one of the paw prints smeared and 3 of them you cannot read the dogs name because you punched the hole in the middle of the name instead of on top of the bone. Why can't all 5 be made properly and the same. My first time using your company and my last. These were expensive ornaments and not worth the cost unless they are done right. Teresa

We promise 100% satisfaction-NOT TRUE

monicaa22
7/7/16

Placed an order through Zazzle for an important event. Shipping date was within the time parameters. HOWEVER, I DID NOT RECEIVE THE SHIPMENT AT ALL. No response to an e-mail. Called company. All I got was "Oh. It hasn't shipped yet." Cancelled entire order. Will not recommend Zazzle if you have an important event.

joye17
7/7/16

I ordered several items after searching the web for the best quality. I am very satisfied with my purchases (several customized items for our 50th wedding anniversary) and other items.

bobc91
7/7/16

I have tried 2 cards and they are not usable.
Order#1. The heavy duty paper is not paper at all, it is ridiculously thick cardboard. The metallic effect if not metallic at all, it is a dull gradient. The printing was crooked or the cards were not cut square. The tracking link for Ontrac shipping is a bogus UPS link.

Order#2. Second try was with normal paper and no fake metallic band. This time the colored lines were misprinted. So tried a do-over. Same UPS error, no sign of my order in my account. My ink jet printed cards at home are so much better.

1-2 spam emails every day about their specials.

celesteg5
7/3/16

I was worried that printing quality wouldn't be very good, but was SO pleased when it arrived. Excellent quality, the order arrived days before expected, and I love that I was able to customize the post card. I used it as a menu card and had the menu printed on the back. Very happy with everything!

alyonag1
7/2/16

Although the customer service team was really friendly and kind, the rest of our experience was as bad as it can get!

We ordered 15 custom kindle covers on a Thursday and all was great! They were quoted to arrive the following Tuesday. On Tuesday we receive nothing and no shipment notification from Zazzle. I check in online and see that our delivery has shifted by another week!!!!! No one notified us about this delay, so I reached out and they changed our delivery method (for free) and apologized for the situation. The problem was that we were moving offices the Friday of that week and this was an aggravating but not serious situation. They updated my address and were very helpful.

The kindle covers were ordered with two and a half weeks to go to our Board meeting. This was a time sensitive order and anyone working with print vendors know that this isn't an unrealistic deadline.

A day after the shipping issues were resolved I receive an email that they cannot fulfill my order because they are out of stock of kindle covers! You heard right! Out of stock!!!!! This is a week after they accepted my order, charged me money, were 'in production for 4 days' and now they cannot fill my order. This is a week and change until I need to be at the Board meeting, covers in hand! It is unbelievable. When I called to inquire what happened - apparently, they had the stock when the order was placed but subsequently ran out and only realized this a week after I placed my order.

I cannot put into words how unbelievably shocked I am at the blatant mishandling of their business. My covers were due to start printing a day, maybe two after my order was placed. They had the inventory on hand at that time. It is just good business to ensure ongoing production by not taking on orders which cannot be filled. Has anyone on the team taken an operations management course or any business courses at all?

Tip for consumers: Don't use this vendor!

christianel1
7/2/16

I ordered baseball themed invitations for my son's Bar Mitzvah. They were very easy to customize with my own wording and they were available in multiple sizes. I ordered multiple versions of the large size invitation as well as smaller response cards. all of the envelopes were included. And they arrived within a week! I am very happy with my experience at Zazzle.

adeleg2
7/1/16

I spent $44 for 100 business cards they were pretty but the paper quality is cheap very flimsy even though I spent extra for the better Quality paper. Never again! Also I had to wait 14 days for delivery. going back to Vista print!

lorrainec35
6/30/16

I ORDERED A "BABY REGISTRY NOTE BOOK" AND WAS VERY HAPPY I COULD CUSTOM DESIGN IT TO THE "THEME OF MY DAUGHTERS BABY SHOWER"-ELEPHANTS,ALSO I WAS ABLE TO PICK THE COLORS OF THE SHOWER. REALLY NICE FEATURE!

millieg3
6/29/16

my review is expensive trashy meaningless products.

carlab32
6/27/16

my Neice was very satisfied with her gifts it brought tears to our eyes because on the day that my items came he had gain 2.7 lbs and he was

larryg66
6/26/16

I`m very pleased with my zazzle experience.

ceciliak4
6/23/16

I was very pleased with the varied selections available through Zazzle. The nautical design I chose was perfect with the venue where the rehearsal dinner was held (on a river in a boathouse). I would definitely recommend Zazzle and look forward to the next time I need party supplies. Thank you, Zazzle!

candiceb17
6/22/16

I ordered senior graduation invitations and half out of the entire pack had poor picture visibility, with a white smudge of some sort, and to top it all the invitation sent to me was on hard card board not quality photo papet with a matte or glossy finish. I filed a complaint and had been promised a corrected and replacement shipment, I have yet to receive it. I never asked for a refund I just wanted what I paid for. I will never order from Zazzle again, I had to physically reorder a new design and wonderful quality work done from my local Target Store photo department

kellyg72
6/22/16

This turned out great and my husband loved it. The only issue I had was that I accidentally ordered 2 (my bad because I should have checked) but I wish perhaps someone in customer service had contacted me to see if I really wanted 2). No big deal but just a thought. It is easy to make a mistake when ordering.

sandib3
6/19/16

Ordering process is simple but if you have a problem your in for a ride...sent three different colors for wedding invites...rsvp,invitations and accommodations all different colors...took me days to get someone on the phone and then they won't reprint until the wrong order is sent back to them...really...then rude representatives....save yourself from a bad experience and go elsewhere

gregj49
6/19/16

Tried repeatedly to cancel Zazzle Black delivery service after being offered a free 30 day trial. After calling and holding for about 15 minutes I finally got through to someone who was supposed to cancel the service; and I was sent a confirmation of cancellation. The following day I get an e-mail thanking me for joining and then charging me! By e-mail the response I get to this is that it takes 45 days to process a refund (but it only takes seconds to create a charge to you). Now I am facing 2 credit card charges and will have to block them from ever charging my card again. The credit card company "Fraud" department is also looking into this and I have disputed the charges.
Don't waste your time/money with these people as there is no customer service department and they will only placate you if there is a problem.

stefanieg2
6/18/16

Just sent a email .. It's urgent .. Hope to hear back from u soon

julissac2
6/18/16

I ordered a very SIMPLE customized phone case June 1st, it is now the 16th ! I called because they said it would be here June 9th-13th and NOTHING ! I called customer service and ANTHONY picked up the phone , said he'll send an email saying it'll be here TODAY & when I went to track my order NOTHING! It's saying it still hasn't been shipped! This is honestly a scam and so annoying playing the waiting game. People pay for things worth good money and have to sit around and PRAY their items come in. Never in my life would I EVER order from here again! It's ridiculous.

leontiens1
6/17/16

I bought a t-shirt on Zazzle for my daughter. I received it on time and the quality is very nice.
I would recommend this website to others. I did not have any problems.

Tip for consumers: The website is a bit overwhelming, but if you sign up for their emails you'll get targeted deals + information about new products.

peterg113
6/17/16

Ordered customs t shirts, took forever to get them, when I did the logos were smudged and blurry. I returned to get replacements, they held the return for almost 30'days, 4 emails asking where the replacements were and so I finally gave up, called them and asked for a refund... I'm going back to Vista Print

alicej27
6/16/16

I might be somewhat skeptical after ordering and never receiving the 3 dog T-shirts I paid for. I never heard a thing back from this company after they took my 70.00 and never gave me a product. The customer service line I called is nothing more than a answering machine and a dead line. This is really a bad scam Zazzle as I will never order again. I don't know what you wanted my 70.00 for, but I hope you spend the money you stole from me on something fun.

dawnm76
6/14/16

I have ordered many custom stamps for many different reasons and I have never once been disappointed

lindap131
6/13/16

I am most satisfied with my order from zazzle. Everything went smoothly, plate was shipped, I received email notice, package came. What's not to be happy about. Would recommend to a friend.

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

64 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5 days ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Thank you for your interest in our fleece blankets!
Here is the product description listed on the product page:

Available in 3 different sizes: Baby(30"x40"); Medium(50" x 60"); Large(60" x 80").
100% buttery soft and cozy polyester fleece.
Edge-to-edge sublimation printing in vibrant full color.
Sturdy double edge stitching for a clean finish.
Back color is off-white.
Machine washable, gentle cycle, mild detergent. Tumble dry.
5 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: This is a great question RG!
Most of our products are available on all domains.
If a customer buys one of your products of of (I.E) the US portal, after the stated time frame (in payments information) and the funds will be converted to your currency.
1 week ago