Review of Zazzle

Visit us on Zazzle.com
Visit Us

laurend52
8/2/17

White men and women in shirts that reference directly to black men, women and their culture! Totally disrespectful! Were there not any black models to hire or better yet don't use any models at all! They don't care about how they represent their product. Just as long as they make money!!

johnh741
8/2/17

James gave excellent customer service on an item that, unfortunately, I had to return. He was polite, professional, knowledgeable, and timely in his responses to me. Thank you, James!

amyg122
8/1/17

It was the easiest item that I ordered for the wedding. Fast response & they stand behind their satisfaction guarantee. Great experience!

cheriea10
7/31/17

Terrible is the only word to describe them , they lied and said they shipped my item however the tracking number they issued wasn't even valid and confirmed by Australia post . The invites never arrived and only a few friends could make my daughters party as the hand written ones i handed out were very very late a few days before . My daughter was so upset all because of their lies . Now its a struggle to get a refund they want to send me replacement invites that am going to do what with ?? they dont understand this point and don't care they helped ruin her birthday . Its been a headache since i ordered with them save your money and go with another company they cant be trusted and wont fix any issues hey simply dont care ! worst ever

bonnieh71
7/31/17

Yea I returned an item and they will not give me a refund. Store Credit only. That is crap cause now I have to buy something from them again.

billb226
7/31/17

Called twice got 2 diff answers, Got ripped off and now they want me to pay shipping again on a blank hat they sent me,all I want is the hat I order,but now they got my money and offer a credit but I have to order again and paid shipping Again If you mess up they don't tell you they just send you a hat and hope your happy,Buyer Beware

davidb729
7/30/17

Whoa! After i email Zazzle about my last orders, i was surprised to received quick respond and some of my Orders was delivered to me safely from U.S. to Ghana. All the products look so beautiful with superb printings. Good company, i endorsed them *****

karlat5
7/30/17

Love this product! Very professional and elegant and set the tone for the event! Surpassed my expectations!

mitchelll19
7/28/17

I ordered on the 18th...a Tuesday-- tee-shirt not put in envelope until Saturday-22nd-- Then NOT picked up until to be mailed until 24th-Monday-- Arrived, 28th, one day AFTER their given span of days--No Holidays--just incompetence and poor systems. 10days to finish one order. Not acceptable in 2017.

Another item (I ordered two items) arrived on the 22nd (after an email said it had arrived on the 21st).--Bill of lading said TEE-shirt was in that order.

I received many conflicting emails...even the bill of lading in each mailing was incorrect.

Their system is screwy-- I'll stick with other online companies, like Wayfair-- that are "WAY Fair" and Amazon (they deliver quickly and I'm not even a PRIME member).

I notified Zazzle about these issues-- poor customer response/reply
NEVER AGAIN for me. Try at your own peril.

rs163
7/28/17

I had a problem with my orders and needed help. I called the Help number and was lucky enough to get Kathy. She patiently and precisely led me through the process and my orders were completed. Thank you Kathy!!

bonnym4
7/28/17

I have used Zazzle a few times and really love the website! The customer service is next to none! Their response time is extremely fast...and, no matter what issue I might have, they will see that it is remedied!

marief52
7/27/17

I ran across Zazzle while working on a project. I was putting together a book of all the 50 United States with details on each. I wanted post cards of various cities, National Parks, and other places that I had visited in each state, as well as a map and fact sheet on each one. In my google search I ran across this website. There was the largest variety of post cards to choose from, and I even found the fact sheets I was hoping for.

The shipping was fairly priced and came within a quick time frame (less than a week). I only wish more post cards had the option to print them in a glossy finish versus a matte finish. I do believe it's the sellers (and not Zazzle) who decide whether to have that printing option.

The variety of items (other than post cards) available on their website was nice too. And I like that they can create personalized items on the website! :)

lindalm
7/27/17

I contacted this site on 7/27/17, an unhappy customer. Much to my surprise, a response from you and my order was received on 7/28/17. YOU made my day, BLESSINGS TO YOU for your attention to this matter. You ROCK!!!

jessicat104
7/27/17

I would never recommend this site to anyone who cares about customer service. Used for my cousins bridal shower had problem with computer making order, so I had to be on hold for 20 minutes for him to tell me try another computer (no issues in the past with wedding paper divas on the same computer). Then when I was trying to get a return on my order the rep placed me on hold twice without notice and then hung up on me. I would not waste my time with this company, especially when wedding paper divas has lower hold times, employees that check over orders, and respect customers. I will never use again and ward all my friends away from purchases with this company.

maxg27
7/27/17

Christina in Customer Service exceeded my expectations. I had trouble finding a customizable item. The first time I contacted customer service I got a generic reply that didn't help. I sent another email and got Christina. She actually did the search for me and found the item that I thought I couldn't customize. She did a great job and I am very happy!

joanb77
7/27/17

I have been trying to get logo return address envelopes since April, it is now the end of July. My company logo and address were cut off on the original envelopes. After we established that the error was on their end, they offered to re-do them. The new envelopes arrived today exactly the same way. HORRIBLE quality control and customer service. I would like to give them 0 stars.

kristinas57
7/27/17

I ordered some business cards, shipping labels, promotion cards, etc. for my new business. When I received the business cards, they were crooked and the font was too small to read. I contacted customer service, who assured me they would be fixed and shipped back out ASAP. A few weeks went by and I never received anything so I finally called back to check the status. Apparently the order was never fully submitted to production by the rep so it obviously wasn't produced or shipped. This rep put a "rush" on the order and expedited shipping. She said I would have it by Monday (I called on a Friday). Monday comes and goes and so does the rest of the week. I call back on the following Friday and the same conversation/process was repeated. "You'll have them by Monday," she said. I call Wednesday in somewhat of a panic because I have a vendor event the next day and surely they've been mailed out, right? NO. It has been a month today and I still don't have my replacement product. The customer service representatives are friendly but not capable of doing anything to expedite an order with production (even when the company is at fault). Now I have to go to a vendor event with NO business cards to hand out, all because this company is a complete joke. I have yet to be contacted by a manager or anyone who has offered to rectify the situation. I will never order from Zazzle again and would advise others not to either.

breanaw1
7/27/17

I used zazzle for my wedding shower and my wedding invites! They were both amazing quality and gorgeous invites! They shipped within a few days and got to my house in less than a week. Also after I ordered my wedding invites I didn't put the time of my reception on the reception cards. I immediately contacted customer service and even though my order already shipped they credited my account the amount I needed to reorder the cards and I didn't even have to send back the others! Customer service was quick to reply and very accommodating! Couldn't be happier with this company :)

kirsteno
7/27/17

I have not received my items yet after I was told that it would arrive 9 days after shipping and no one will answer my emails in regards to why my tracking number doesn't work or tell me who you ship with for me to contact them. I do not think I will be ordering again. I'm very disappointed.

christinam126
7/26/17

The invitations were gorgeous. HOWEVER, the day after I had ordered my items that had come out to 140$, I received a coupon for 50% off of my order. Considering their "100% satisfaction guaranteed", I messaged customer service and asked that the coupon be applied to my previous order. I also asked to be reimbursed the difference. I was told that they could apply the coupon but that they wouldn't reimburse the difference to me in the original form of payment. Instead they would only give me credit to buy from them again. So mUch for "100% satisfaction guaranteed". I will buy from them again only to use up my credit. After that, I will purchase future items elsewhere and do not recommend them.

juliah70
7/24/17

I ordered napkins for my wedding a few weeks ago and had made a mistake when creating the customized template. Their customer service was beyond understanding and helpful and let me make a new template and sent me new napkins, free of charge! The napkins just arrived and they look great. Great company and I will definitely order from them again.

ievam1
7/24/17

Very bad paper! It's a pity to provide such business cards to our customers. I made a refund, but failed to return £ 32 in cash

brians310
7/22/17

Blows goats. Ordered a hat something like 2 months ago, no confrormation, no hat WTF? Will NEVER use again!

dilrajt
7/21/17

I paid $50 Extra for a quick turn around and what did I get ? A delay in my wedding cards. ONE WEEK and counting to print simple 25 wedding cards and that with fast turnaround. When I called I was told they received a "large bulk order" WTF. Apparently they can't read because my wedding is next week and I still havn't received my cards. Atleast notify me that my product will be delayed. They NEVER TOLD ME IT WILL BE DELAYED UNTIL AFTER THE ESTIMATED ARRIVAL DATE PASSED.

Honestly don't waste your time with this $#*! company. Much better services out there.

ajg12
7/21/17

Card ordered. delivery date range set. Confirmation of card in queue message. Not delivered a week after latest date quoted. Contacted them, eventually - received a reply that it had been delivered which at that point, it had not. They asked for conformation which I tried to give the day after by responding as requested in the email.... it did not work. Nice cards; easy to use but absolutely a waste of time if they can't get their delivery process sorted.

91 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Typically 24 hours. This is not counting weekends, unfortunately. Can you please message us if you need assistance on an inquiry?

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 6/6/16
Helpful answer

I would suggest emailing also. I've never had to wait at all via phone; yet, since you have, try email. Don't despair. They WILL help you.

By Sharon F. on 9/9/15
Helpful answer

You probably will get the most accurate answer by calling Zazzle. I use Zazzle Black, and everything I've ordered (I think I have a 30 page Order History) has always arrived promptly; however, keep in mind that it has to be made before it can ship, so I believe I get a general arrival date - not a guarantee. Again though, it has always been prompt and on the mark as far as the tracking date.

By Sharon F. on 9/28/15
Helpful answer

Good luck I haven't heard back from any of my inquiries either

By Response p. on 12/19/15
Helpful answer

Zazzle is a Print on Demand company. All designs are printed when ordered. You would want to make your customization's to the product, then add it to your cart to place your order.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 7/31/16
Helpful answer

Hi. We are not affiliated with Wedding Walls and it is possible someone has accessed your account without your permission.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 4/6/15

Hi I think you want this : http://www.zazzle.com/rsvp+cards

By Franck O. on 6/30/15
Helpful answer

I order about 20-40 shirts every 3 months since I use them for my online teaching. The service has always been excellent and I normally get my shirts within 10 days.

By Lazaro D. on 5/26/15
Helpful answer

Hello Alice! We can be reached at 1-888-8ZAZZLE (1-888-892-9953) Phone hours: Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM PST (12PM - 8PM EST) Or, you can email us at social@zazzle.com. Thank you, Terri

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 5/24/17
Helpful answer

Hi Ana, Can you please provide us with your order number so we can look into this further and ensure you receive your refund? Thank you, Christine

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 1/17/17
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

48 Photos for Zazzle