Review of Zazzle

Visit us on Zazzle.com
Visit Us

michellec252
9/22/17

Special ordered plates for my granddaughters birthday. Paid extra for shipping to ensure they would get here. Box has our address on it but inside is someone else's order and order form with all their personal information. Called the company sat on hold for over 40 mins for someone to answer with ok will refund. Not an Im sorry this is not how we conduct business we will look into this to ensure it doesnt happen again just a big FU and you will get a refund in 7 to 21 days. Sure took the 87.69 right away should be able to put it back just as quick. Absolutely no remorse from the customer service that this happened or indication that they care enough about their customers to ensure it doesnt happen again. Refused to take the other customers order information so they could inform them of the screw up .. nothing .. worst company ever.

annap113
9/21/17

I ordered envelopes and various stamps. The stamps were great and arrived in a timely manner, but 2 months later, and still no envelopes. I contacted customer service and was informed that it may take 21 Business days to manufacture + 7 business days to ship, and that I could get a refund if I wanted, but not for the shipping since I had received other parts of the order, so I asked if they would give me any part of the shipping cost back, since it was almost $20, if my order never arrived within that time? It has now been well over that amount of time, and customer service completely just stopped replying for almost 2 business weeks, so I sent them another email asking what was going on, and they sent me a dry response, saying that my replacement order was being processed with the same shipping method. No apology. No offer of compensation. They didn't even ask if that's what I wanted to do or acknowledge anything I said. Complete lack of respect for my time and money.

mikes595
9/19/17

What Zazzle.com pictured on their website is not what they sent. The one they advertised and sold me was a totally different color. The item pictured was red. What they sent was brown. Slightly different design. I cannot express my dissatisfaction enough but I can tell you that you should heed the bad reviews on Zazzle as a warning. Especially when ordering a time sensitive item for Church, School & etc.

leigham2
9/19/17

I purchased 100 envelopes from Zazzle 6 weeks ago now. I've called twice in the past two weeks since the estimated delivery date was 2 weeks ago. I was told that they moved facilities so there is a bit of a back up. I was NEVER notified about this and would have NEVER know this unless I called customer service and waited on hold for 15 minutes each time. All i got out of it? "We're working 'hard' to get you your order. Here's 10% off" Oh thanks so much for saving me a couple of bucks and not being able to send out invitations and having to call people to invite them. What a disgrace. Do not use them.

yigita1
9/19/17

First I ordered 2 t-shirts with medium size, they arrived a little bit late because of religious holiday so that was not on their end. Anyway, medium didn't fit me, it was too big so I said I want to replace it for the small ones. They waived and sent me replacement products but they sent it medium again. Now, I contacted with them and they will be sending the small ones, I will wait for them.

The policy is solution-based which what matters to get the job done. And the support team is really competent, which I am really happy about.

I also wanted to cancel my other order and they did it quickly as well.
Only thing left is to receive small ones and start wearing them :)

kevinm301
9/19/17

Ordered 1000 Business cards with 5-7 day delivery after manufacturing, took 9 days to print them!, and now 8 days later they're lost on the system. I am travelling to university tomorrow so now won't get my product until it's too late so going to have to reorder from another company £100+ down the drain.

georgiaw11
9/19/17

ordered something over 3 weeks ago and was told it would be 5-7 days from manufacturing - still no update and no response. absolute joke. I need these for the end of this week for a surprise 50th birthday.. im not going to have to order alternatives from a trusted website. DO NOT USE

pamelab96
9/18/17

My recent experience with Kathy in Customer Service was top notch. My recent order for a T-Shirt had an issue. Although the printing on the shirt was totally fine, the sizing of the Women's American Apparel T-Shirt was a disaster. I generally wear a L/XL shirt and sized up to the 2XL based on reviews that the shirts ran small. Even the largest American Apparel Adult Women's size looked like a kids t-shirt. I called customer service and Kathy confirmed the sizing problems with the Women's American Apprarel T-Shirts. She assisted me with moving to a men's T-Shirt and setting up a new order with a credit for the original order. I also received expedited shipping at no charge as Kathy informed be my original order should not have taken as long as it did to be processed & shipped. Pleasantly surprised with the wonderful assistance from Kathy.

cassies25
9/18/17

I recently received my order and it was completely missing table numbers 2-4. Table number 1 did not say "reserved" like it was supposed to. I need the missing numbers ASAP as my wedding is very soon.

I have sent multiple e-mails and waited on hold for almost an hour three times now with out a response. I would just like the remaining items shipped and some kind of response, ASAP

marilynw37
9/16/17

Great products, love to design my own. Have not seen one thing that is not a good product.... You could use shorter order numbers though..... lol

kathleens42
9/15/17

Rob in Reno, Nevada was an absolute delight to work with. He understood the problem and handled it quickly and professionally. Zazzle has an excellent customer service team second to none.

Thank you.
Kathleen
Kathleen's Art Creations

robertb503
9/15/17

I needed to contact customer service and both times the people were great! I was really satisfied with the personal attention they gave me. I love Zazzle.

jenniferh309
9/15/17

They got my "expedited" order wrong which I paid for the "expedition" and when I called to get it resolved, I was on hold for over 20 minutes. Then I was promised the order would be redone and expedited and shipped overnight. That was 4 days ago. I emailed yesterday since when I called the hold time was so long. Today, I called when they first opened, waited on hold another 20 minutes. The guy took my order number, then I got disconnected!! He did NOT call me back. I'm on hold AGAIN, already for over 30 minutes. These invitations were supposed to go out on the 12th and I don't know when I will get them.

katm46
9/14/17

Hey, Zazzle! Just thought I'd reach out and let you know how badly you screwed me by taking 5 weeks and counting to produce envelopes for me for my wedding invites! You originally told me 21 days and here we are, 5 weeks later. Still being made! Still no shipment information. They are in "production" and no one knows when the hell they will be done. Meanwhile, my guests should have already HAD their invites. Oh, yeah, the first time I ordered from you was months and months ago, for invites, which you also screwed up. Stupid me for giving a second chance! You guys are the absolute worst ever. I'll be posting this everywhere I have an opportunity so that everyone knows just how badly you suck, and telling everyone that I ever hear even mention your name! Oh, and no one has offered to help except to give me overnight shipping whenever they happen to be done.... I already had 3 day, so THANKS. THAT REALLY HELPS.

anthonyb179
9/13/17

This is the first time I have ever been so upset about customer service that I looked to do this!!! I ordered some business cards from them and there were some printing issues that should have been brought up to me so that they could have been remedied (ex. graphics resolution and other image problems). These were problems that could not be detected while designing the products on their website. However, I received no such calls or emails alerting me to the problems and received the business cards with a very pressing deadline that is quickly coming up. I emailed the company right away, but only received an automatic reply stating that there was something wrong with their "online request tool." This reply prompted me to send a direct email to their support team with an explanation of the problems and attached pics to illustrate them. I have not received a reply since that last email, and am desperate to find a phone number to talk to someone. Should I just give up??? Apparently, many other reviewers have had the same experience as I had. I am beginning to think that I should kiss that money goodbye.

lindal272
9/13/17

I'm not sure what happened to this company but they shouldn't be in business anymore! They are providing the worst customer service ever. I placed an order over a month ago, called numerous times, emailed numerous times, and could never get a definitive answer as to when I would receive my order. Never received my order and am now waiting for my refund. They continue to send out promotional emails everyday encouraging you to purchase their products that they cannot deliver on. I recommend using another company - do NOT do business with Zazzle!

tiffanym81
9/12/17

DO NOT USE THEM!!! I am still waiting on my refund. I ordered custom invitations and did not receive them. They couldn't tell me how long the delay would be. I waited on hold hours only to be told my items were "in production " and there was no way to tell how long my time sensitive items would be held up. Now they are blaming my bank for the "hold" on my refund when my bank I've used for years doesn't hold funds ever. It's this company. Worst customer service and liars.

natashal27
9/10/17

I searched for several days to find any company that could make a holographic business card. I contacted Zazzle after finding several "holographic" options on their page and no other major card manufacturer had them. I asked them to print it on whatever card stock would be best to show the holographic effect. What I received (two weeks late and too late for the event needed to begin with- after paying for rush shipping) - were dull, poorly printed business cards that simply had a swirl of muted colors and no effect whatsoever. They were not at all like the photo, text was not aligned, and best of all there was not even any shine whatsoever on them, let alone any holographic affect. There were several email interactions but never a phone call despite my several attempts. This was the worst false advertising, especially considering other sites offer foil cards for cheaper. I cannot recommend enough ***staying away***. Afterwords all they offered me was my shipping cost refunded which was never credited to my account.

lindav61
LINDA V.
9/9/17

ORDERED A LARGE, REFRIGERATOR MAGNET TO HONOR MY SON-IN-LAW ON HIS BECOMING A U.S. CITIZEN THIS WEEK AND HAD IT SENT TO MY NC HOME SO I COULD PUT IT IN WITH HIS GREETING CARD. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL AND I KNOW HE WILL ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I NEVER HAD A MAGNET MADE FOR ANYONE IN MY 71 YRS OF LIFE, SO I WASN'T SURE HOW IT WOULD TURN OUT BUT NOW THAT I KNOW...I'LL KEEP THIS IN MIND FOR ANY FUTURE GIFTS!

THANKS, ZAZZLE, FOR MAKING IT SO PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL AND FOR GETTING IT TO ME SO FAST!

IT'S NOW ON IT'S WAY TO LAS VEGAS SO I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR HIS REACTION NEXT WEEK!

YOU KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE BALLPARK! :)

09.09.17

lisab389
9/7/17

I was totally impressed with the overall quality of eclipse postcards and over the top with the overwhelming response from those that received them! Thank you Zazzle for helping to make
a great impression!

cristinaw6
Cristina W.
9/7/17

I ordered business cards and wasn't 100% satisfied so I asked for a refund and customer support (Rob) was amazing. He resolved my issue and I would highly reccomend Zazzle to anyone!

susank155
9/7/17

I ordered a specially printed t-shirt as a birthday gift. It was a women's size small. When it arrived, even though the tag indicated in was a women's size small, it could not have been larger than a youth medium. Also, the print quality was terrible! When I spent nearly $30 to get this gift, I really expected more. I am not sure if I want to give Zazzle a chance to fix this or not. For sure, I will not order from Zazzle again and if I hear of anyone doing so, I will let them know of my experience.

jw200
9/7/17

Honestly, this company exceeded my expectations. I purchased almost everything from them except the balloons OMG the paper plates, cups, napkins, banner, clothing, games, etc... was out of this world gorgeous!!! I customized everything and it was perfect. The banner expected deliver date to arrive was after the event... days after the event... Guess what?!? I received that banner 3 days before the party!!!Thank you Zazzle you rock!!! Will always recommend... ;)

laurap148
9/6/17

I paid $46 and change to expedite my shipment, as delivery date was critical to me. First shipment was to be invites and envelopes, and all I got was envelopes. When I called, was put on hold over 20 minutes. The person was sorry, and said they would refund my expediting fee. My thinking process was that I did not get expedited service so I should NOT have to pay for it. This was Friday before Labor Day, and was told delivery would be Tuesday. Got them on Tuesday after work, and while they were nice, they did have the bling I hoped for. I'd give them a solid B plus, but still lost Saturday to Wednesday in mail, so not at all happy. They refused to ship for Saturday delivery. Would not get me to a supervisor, but said they would have one call on Tuesday. It is Wednesday late evening and still no call, and have not received the refund yet. They said it will take 7-21 days for refund, but it only took minutes for them to take my payment.

Next shipment was for an ornament. Quality is a C minus at best. Design and lettering are VERY blurry. I added a velvet gift pouch, which I did not get, and there was no ribbon to hang ornament with. Called again, and wait time was over 43 minutes. My frustration level is through the roof.

I don't know if I'll get what I paid for (velvet pouch) or the refund I was promised for expediting that was not done, but at this point, I've wasted so much time that I'm giving up. That is probably what they want. I will not order from Zazzle again.

Tip for consumers: Shop somewhere else.

donaldw80
9/6/17

I purchased some return address stickers which I personalized on the website by typing in the address, name, etc. They looked really good on the website and in the review before the purchase. However, when I received them, you could not read the street numbers address because the colors were too faded on the background. Following their "100% Satisfaction" promise, I complained and they said they would give me a credit for what I had paid toward a reorder of a different color ink on the lettering so it could clearly be read on the stickers. So I reordered the product but had to pay the shipping and handling cost for the reorder ($6.95-which seems high to mail an envelope with stickers in it). So I am out the original shipping and handling and now have had to pay another shipping and handling. I complained about this so Nicole had me take a picture of the stickers (I offered to send them back so they could see the problem first hand but they declined). She then says the picture resolution is too poor to determine "who is at fault" (as though it is my fault one can't read the address?) so she only offers to give me a credit for the $6.95 TO BE APPLIED TO A FUTURE PURCHASE. This is not what their satisfaction guarantee provides and hardly is hardly satisfactory. I am now disappointed in the quality of the product and their failure to stand behikd their 100 % satisfaction guarantee. BE WARY WHEN DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY.

357 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Typically 24 hours. This is not counting weekends, unfortunately. Can you please message us if you need assistance on an inquiry?

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 6/6/16
Helpful answer

I would suggest emailing also. I've never had to wait at all via phone; yet, since you have, try email. Don't despair. They WILL help you.

By Sharon F. on 9/9/15
Helpful answer

You probably will get the most accurate answer by calling Zazzle. I use Zazzle Black, and everything I've ordered (I think I have a 30 page Order History) has always arrived promptly; however, keep in mind that it has to be made before it can ship, so I believe I get a general arrival date - not a guarantee. Again though, it has always been prompt and on the mark as far as the tracking date.

By Sharon F. on 9/28/15
Helpful answer

Good luck I haven't heard back from any of my inquiries either

By Response p. on 12/19/15
Helpful answer

Zazzle is a Print on Demand company. All designs are printed when ordered. You would want to make your customization's to the product, then add it to your cart to place your order.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 7/31/16
Helpful answer

Hi. We are not affiliated with Wedding Walls and it is possible someone has accessed your account without your permission.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 4/6/15

Hi I think you want this : http://www.zazzle.com/rsvp+cards

By Franck O. on 6/30/15
Helpful answer

I order about 20-40 shirts every 3 months since I use them for my online teaching. The service has always been excellent and I normally get my shirts within 10 days.

By Lazaro D. on 5/26/15
Helpful answer

Hello Alice! We can be reached at 1-888-8ZAZZLE (1-888-892-9953) Phone hours: Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM PST (12PM - 8PM EST) Or, you can email us at social@zazzle.com. Thank you, Terri

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 5/24/17
Helpful answer

Hi Ana, Can you please provide us with your order number so we can look into this further and ensure you receive your refund? Thank you, Christine

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 1/17/17
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

48 Photos for Zazzle