US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

margueriteh1
12/27/16

Ordered t shirt that was much different in the photo. Guy wearing it in the photo was same height etc as my husband. Not only was it way too small, the guitar cords were not visible (unlike the photo). It was a gift and the time to return it by will not work.

stevec181
12/25/16

I agree with overwhelming number of negative reviews on this Company. Go elsewhere, and avoid the hassle of dealing with Zazzle customer service. I placed an order for a Christmas present on Dec 5, 2016 -- and am now being told I may receive it by Jan 4, 2107. Too late for a present -- so now, I'm just hoping I receive it and they didn't take my money and run...... save yourself the pain and DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

nicholled
12/25/16

I can not believe the reviews I'm reading here. I ordered a custom made fanny pack on 12/10/16. It had sadi that it was delivered, nothing. I called, waited 54 minutes to talk to someone and they said "oh we will send a new one that requires a signature with express shipping" that was suppose to be here on the 23rd an i still haven't received anything. I will be calling my bank and and reporting FRAUD! what a piece of sh*t company. You guys should be ASHAMED

judithm55
12/24/16

They seem like a good company and very happy to assist you. However, I would have preferred to have the t-shirt instead of the mug but they did not have t-shirts big enough.

kyras3
12/24/16

I placed an order on 12/16 that was supposed to be delivered between 12/16 and 12/20! You can't get anyone on the phone there EVER and it's Christmas Eve and still nothing. Of course they are now on "vacation" so you can't even get an answer by email. I will NEVER order from this company again. I am so embarrassed that I won't have a gift for my son-in-law tomorrow. Guess I'm headed out to get a gift card.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT buy from these people!!

carolynf35

I ordered a Christmas present on December 11th
It was shipped on 15th
Here it is, Christmas eve and still not delivered
I came to this web site to write a complaint and found
hundreds of disappointed customers already posted their complaint
How dare you leave for vacation before honoring your commitments
I doubt very much that next Christmas will be merry for you!

kellyw99
12/24/16

I placed my order on Dec 14th... I paid extra for express shipping with a delivery date of Dec 23rd. Well, my sweatshirt is still "Making" and hasn't shipped... today is Dec 28th. I received the blanket reply email claiming that someone will contact me. No one has, oh, but they promptly charged my credit card on the day I ordered. I want my order delivered and a partial refund on shipping. First and last time I will EVER order from Zazzle. Ridiculous.

travish42
12/24/16

Products were better than expected. The prices were great for quality products.
There is such a large variety of quality items to choose from.

deborahh91
12/23/16

Placed an order with Zazzle on 12/8 for two t-shirts131-84106154-6069917131-84106154-6069917 with an estimated delivery of 12/13-12/15. Called on 12/20. Waited for 40 minutes to speak to customer service. When I finally reached someone I was told that my item now had priority status and next day shipping. Called again on 12/22. Waited an hour to speak to someone. Item still not manufactured. Some sort of a computer error. However, now all top management would be involved and I would receive a copy of customer services e-mail. No e-mail. No order received. Still shows as making. Doubt there will be a Saturday delivery as website says everyone off for the holiday. Maybe I will get my order by next Christmas. Crappy company and customer service.

mindym10
12/23/16

I ordered a personalized recipe folder for my Mother as a Christmas gift on Dec 15 and paid 10$ for express shipping so that I would receive it by Dec 22nd (as stated when I placed my order). When I checked the tracking history on the 22nd, it said the item had just shipped by UPS overnight next day air. It's now the eve of the 23rd and still no package. Unless UPS delivers on Christmas Eve (considering the package really HAS shipped) my mom won't have this gift for Christmas. She is from out of state and only in town till Monday morning..so I guess I pay additional shipping to send the gift to her ..(when and if the package ever gets here).. AFTER Christmas. Zazzles offices are now closed for the holidays till Tuesday. Nope. I will not order from this company ever again.

daliab
12/23/16

Ordered 2 recipe binders on dec 8th & dec12th for my college kids per one of them wish. Received 1st one 1 1/2" instead of 1" which makes it bulky (that's partly why I special ordered it) the 2nd never arrived. Called customer service (your wait is 33mins) then explained to the guy (didn't help a bit) then talked to supervisor who said he's on the case & will express ship it & rush making it. Sent emails, called... never received them till Christmas!!!! Horrible timing!!! They do a good job if you're not in a rush & willing to take risk if it's wrong to have enough time for redo

lynnp23
12/23/16

Consumer Beware!! Zazzle engages in deceptive and potentially unlawful selling practices. The company advertises products not currently in stock and charges consumers credit card for unavailable inventory. Additionally, Zazzle staff fails to inform consumers that their orders have not been processed and will not automatically issue a refund for unfulfilled orders unless requested by the consumer. Moreover, to avoid refunding consumers for non-receipt of merchandise, Zazzle staff will offer expedited shipping at no additional cost including deceptive assurance of eventual receipt of purchased goods. Consumers can contact their banking institution to request full refund for non-receipt of purchased items and/or submit a consumer complaint to the Federal Trade Commission.

tarap29
12/23/16

I placed an order for a custom t-shirt on December 10, and the order status has said estimated delivery December 16-19 since December 14. But no delivery, and no response to my inquiries. They were, however, very efficient at charging me for the item that I will not have to give as a Christmas gift.

sandif4
12/23/16

My Mom passed and my brother has spent the past year putting together our Family Tree, Placed an order on the 17th with express tracking to get a My Family Tree binder for him for Christmas. Expected delivery was today. Sent an email this morning after seeing that is is still being made. Got a response back "closed for holidays to spend time with our families. Will respond Tuesday AFTER Christmas"......very disappointed.

ck85
12/23/16

I placed an order for 4 matching shirts (Christmas presents) on December 5th. My credit card was charged the next day. The "estimated delivery" was (and still is on my account) Dec. 12-14. It is December 23rd and the status is still "making." When I called to check on my order they offered to cancel it or expedite it. I chose expedite but received an email (about 5 minutes after hanging up from the 45 minute phone call) stating my order did not make it to shipping that day (it was noon on the east coast so it was only 9 a.m. on the west coast. I am extremely disappointed!!

charlesl91
12/23/16

I recently reviewed www.zazzle.com and was pretty harsh. I had ordered my stuff for delivery for the holidays, but it was not delivered in time. I wrote a review on this site and got a response from Zazzle.

They overnighted my order to me and credited my card for the full order! They said it might take a couple of weeks for me to receive my credit; however, it was there within two business days. Even though I did not receive it on time, I still received my order in time to give it to the kids just a couple of days after the holidays. I was very pleased with the quality of my order. The graphics were good, and the shirts were Beefy Haynes, which I consider to be good quality shirts. I have ordered shirts from some other locations, and they were super thin and cheap.

The bottom line is that even though the order was late, they did a good job of taking care of me. I am going to give them another chance; however, I will place my order even earlier if it is a holiday order.

maryh270
12/23/16

I too was scammed by this company. I did not order my product until Dec 16th. But I did pay for the product to be shipped by Dec 23rd. Seeing all of these reviews is shocking. Want kind of idiot runs this type of business. If your that far behind, why on earth would you except an order on the 16th for a Dec 23rd delivery when you can even deliver the orders from November on time. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that these are Christmas presents. And no it is not okay to send it after the holidays. I called today to see when my order would be completed and found out that they are closed until Jan 2nd. Seriously- you guys need your heads examined- robbing from all of these people and spoiling their holidays. I would never recommend this company to anyone. There are far too many reputable companies that would love to have all of our business. And yes Zazzle, you will be refunding all of my money!!!

pf29
12/23/16

Though there was an issue with my order, customer service was super accommodating. Feel confident that if i'm not satisfied with what i get they will be receptive & helpful

tinamariem
12/23/16

I'm so disappointed. I haven't received my order or a response from customer service. I placed an order on the 8th. The estimated delivery was the 19th but according to the web page it hasn't shipped yet.

debt11
12/23/16

I placed an order on 12/19 and paid extra for Express Delivery so that it would arrive for Christmas. The status of my order is still being made. The estimated delivery date is still showing as today. Apparently the company has already shut down for the holiday. I am disappointed, will not order from Zazzle again and will not recommend them to anyone.

andrewm214
12/23/16

I placed an order for an in stock item on 4 Dec. Apparently "Most of our products have a turnaround time of 24 hours" (site help) so 15 working days before I needed it seemed like plenty. - well it took a week before they were dispatched, and another 2 weeks after that It's Christmas and I still don't have my order.
I realise these are custom made items, but if it's too late to order for Christmas they should tell people that before they order. (I ordered another custom-made item from another company on 14 Dec, and I had it on the 16th).

susanf113
12/23/16

I placed an order on 12/19 and paid extra for Express Delivery so that it would arrive today which is 12/23/16. I just checked the status of my order and it is still being made! The delivery date is still showing as today but clearly that's going to be impossible. I called customer service and also sent an email but they seem to be closed for the holiday. Lucky them! They don't have to deal with all their disappointed customers. I could have ordered from so many places but instead made the mistake of ordering from Zazzle. The sad part is they haven't even sent me an email saying the shipment will be delayed. Very frustrated that my dad won't receive his gift this year.

bettys61
12/23/16

I wrote a previous review on Zazzle's inability to deliver my order which was made 1-6-2016 (I needed my order as Christmas gifts). In that review my order had not yet been delivered, and I was given 3 delivery dates that never came to fruition, including a pre-Christmas delivery date. After hearing from the company due to that less than stellar review, they offered to credit my credit card in full and to keep the products when I receive them. I received my products...finally on 1-6-2017 exactly 4 full weeks after I originally placed my order and my credit card was credited for the full amount.
I give them 3 stars for following through with their promise, up from the 1 star originally posted. Needless to say my Christmas gifts were VERY LATE. After those 4 weeks of not knowing when or if my order would ever be fulfilled, I have mixed emotions about their ability to handle the holiday crunch. Customers deserve more transparency and up to date information on any order they place with Zazzle. Just for the record...my previous experiences ordering from Zazzle had always been above and beyond excellent, but for some reason, this past holiday season of 2016, they just fell apart. I can only hope that they will not repeat the issues that befell them this past holiday season. I will give them another chance because I know that they can do better.

rebeccap82
12/22/16

I am so disappointed with the service of this company. When I placed my order on December 7th, estimated delivery date was between December 13-15, so I decided to go ahead with the order INSTEAD of another company. When my order had not arrived by the 19th, I emailed them. When I still did not receive a response from them by the next day, late afternoon, I called. I waited for 57 minutes to speak to a representative, who then informed me that my order had NOT even been processed. Finally on December 21 at 7:45 P.M. I received an e-mail informing me that my order would NOT ARRIVE BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! If they had even e-mailed me on the 15th ( the original deliver date stated), I could have at least tried to order something similar from another company. At this late date it's impossible to order a replacement from any company! Such poor service!

amyk88
12/22/16

I've ordered from Zazzle before but I will NEVER order from them again. I placed an order at the beginning of December with a delivery date of 12/11-12/12. My tracking information never worked but I wasn't alarmed at the time since it takes a while for it to be updated.

Once my package did not arrive I reached out to customer service via email who after 72 hours of waiting told me the delivery date was an estimate and I should wait until 12/17 to see if I get them. After that they promptly told me my package was in North Carolina and suddenly their tracking information on the website said the same thing. It wasn't until after I emailed again disputing my order they said it was in Philadelphia (which usually takes an additional 1-2 days to get to my house).

I demanded a refund for my product but "Tram" would only refund my shipping charge to my account for future use. After the product never showed up I tried to call their customer service line and my estimated wait was 95 minutes. Furious, I emailed "Tram" back demanding a full refund. He responded and said they would refund my purchase back to my card on file but it will take 7-21 business days for the transaction to be completed.

First and foremost 21 days for a refund is unacceptable but I wasn't going to get anywhere with these idiots. Suddenly my order (that was apparently in mid shipment) says it was returned back to the sender and arrived on 12/16 which is WELL before SECOND promised date by customer service which only leads me to believe they lied the entire time and never actually processed my order.

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

87 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
anam128
Ana m.
5 days, 17 hours ago
Answer
zazzles1
Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]
A: Hi Ana,

Can you please provide us with your order number so we can look into this further and ensure you receive your refund?

Christine
Answer
zazzles1
Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]
A: Hi Brielle,

We will have someone from our customer support team reach out to you via e-mail with the status of your order.

Thanks,