US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

weiyann
8/29/16

I recently ordered a small keychain, totally $30 including shipment. When zazzle needed extra info to complete the purchase, they immediately emailed to contact me the next day.

Shipment was supposed to arrive in 8-12 days. It has been 21 days since. Emailed zazzle regarding the shipment and whether there was avenue for a refund if it does not arrive. Surprise surprise... there was no reply from zazzle.

Am blocking the payment of my credit card and I hope ppl out there can read this and refrain from doing business with zazzle, its not worth the hassle.

It says a lot about a company which replies the next day so as to confirm the purchase to get your money, but ignores the enquiry email when it they fail to deliver.

susanb201
8/29/16

My Granddaughter will LOVE IT, she lost her boyfriend and Father of her daughter on 06-10-2016. They both love camo and belt buckles. I wanted something special to give her for Christmas, I can't tell you how I got directed to Zazzle web site, but so glad I did.
It came today and is beautiful. I love it and I know she will too.

sarahr123
8/24/16

Thought I'd splurge and treat myself to some cards at a price of three times the cost of my usual full colour, 2 sided cards.
The cards I received from Zazzle were extremely thin, the colours weren't rich and the overall quality was poor. They took longer to deliver than was stated on the order and initially, when I contacted them to return I received no apology or acknowledgement of wrong-doing at all from Zazzle.
Since I published this review, Zazzle immediately reached out to me and gave me a prompt, full refund and waived the obligation of me to return the cards. They also checked on the shipping info and informed me that it had been Canada Post that had held up the delivery, which I don't doubt.
All in all, I was extremely underwhelmed with the product and the initial service. In the end, I feel that the customer service was pretty good but there are many, many print companies and I don't think I will take the chance and try again with Zazzle.

porshah1
8/24/16

My invitations came within days, very nice the quality was really goodon't. Would definitely recommend this product

jamesj168
8/23/16

Great shopping experience with Zazzle. Watch your email for amazing daily sales!

christophers85
8/22/16

I've ordered a handful of items with no problems from Zazzle. I decided I would order a couple t-shirts with my logo just to see how they looked. My order was on the 7th of August. The 20th of August the order still says its in the process of "Making". I thought that was maybe an error and sent in an inquiry stating if its on the way please let me know, but if the order has just fallen through the cracks, please cancel it. Well at 4 am today I get an email telling me my order was cancelled. No sorry we screwed up, no we will make it right, just here's your cancellation. No sorry we have had your money since the 7th and it will be another week or more to get refunded. Just disgusted at Zazzle "We promise 100% satisfaction". Might want to change your mission statement.

melodyr10
8/22/16

Ordered some wedding invitations....14 days later they still hadn't been shipped. They then stated they had been shipped. Rang up after three days after of them not turning up even though they were sent special delivery and the company are now saying there was a problem with the order and they weren't actually shipped. Asked to speak to a manager, surprise surprise no-one available. Then asked for a full refund, will be very surprised if I get that. Please stay away from this company, they are absolutely useless.

Update: this is the reply I got from a manager. After many phonecalls and emails trying to get my order shipped, she now tells me my order may not have been right anyway!!!!! Unbelievable! You couldn't make this up!

am so sorry to hear that you never received your original order, nor the replacement.

I see that the original did ship out and today would technically be the 3rd business day in transit, however I do not have a tracking number.

I see that the order was significantly delayed and for that I am truly sorry.

I see that the previous agent you were corresponding with requested a full refund for the order. You can expect the 103.20 back on the payment method within 7-21 business days.

You may still receive the original order, if so, please keep it.

I did notice when in your account, that the text on your menu cards is a bit out of the print area. So some of it may get cut off.

Once again, I am very sorry for the delays as well as the experience.

If there is anything I may do to assist you with, please do not hesitate to respond to this email.

dariam1
8/20/16

Used this site to design our wedding invites. The tools where very easy to use and great for a website. Both the invitations and stickers came in great time as per their delivery information. They look absolutely great and just as I designed them. They responded to my query in satisfying time. I will differently recommend this website as the quality is good and the price is not extravagant.

tylerl30
8/19/16

First time zazzle and never again.

I had ordered bathmats a week and a half ago from zazzle and the estimated delivery date was 8/17-8/19.

I checked my order status on the 18th thinking they should have been in by now.. instead it said they were in the process of making them!! I figured they would ship it by the next day so I didn't call.

Come the 19th, they STILL haven't made them yet. I have a house showing tomorrow and my interior designer and I planned to have those bathmats in by the end of this week. Now I'm stuck scrambling to find nautical bathmats before I start showing the house to potential buyers.

I then called and all they could do was just expedite the order as much as they could. They honestly should have just given these mats to me for free.

Just awful. Won't be buying house decor from zazzle again. I recommend just buying decor from amazon.

timothyb66
8/19/16

Ok, so UPS lost my rush Zazzle business card order. I panicked as I was leaving for a business conference (in 2 days) and UPS said they would investigate and have an update in 8-10 days. Uhhhh...No help there. I called Zazzle customer support and had the pleasure of speaking with Anthony. I could tell that he really cared about my problem and wanted do everything he could to help me. He put in a rush order for me and overnighted my cards (at no charge to me...WOW!). My cards arrived the night before my trip. Thank you, Zazzle! You have earned my loyalty 100%. I urge all to shop Zazzle!!!! Btw...this is not a company plant - this is my real story. :)

peters258
8/17/16

I see everyone bashing Zazzle for low res prints and terrible quality, and I wish I could join in! Except one problem.. I can't even get my designs approved to be sent out! What is the deal, mate? Terrible Customer service, even if I could buy from you now, I WOULDN'T!

cherylr28
8/15/16

I ORDERED A CUSTOM-MADE LUNCH BOX FOR MY FRIEND'S 30TH ANNIVERSARY. THEY LOVED IT. THEIR DIRECT QUOTE VIA TEXT WAS, "YOUR GIFT BLEW OUR MINDS."

megank29
8/14/16

Ordered my daughters 1st birthday invitations....was waiting patiently but now I'm just freaking out. Order place almost 3 weeks ago and with a promise of 5-12 business days....still nothing. I spent $100 and got nothing. Not happy!!

joep179
8/12/16

I have ordered from them before and the product was good. This time I encountered an issue and had to talk to them via their support email. Either English is a second language, or they just don't care to take time to solve problems. I was never able to understand some issue they had with my order and some of their responses seemed canned and not even responsive to my questions. When I told them I did not understand the instruction, they sent the instruction again. I still don't know whether my order issue is resolved or not. But they say they are making it now. I have always said judge me not by whether we have a problem, but how I resolve problems. On this measure they fail miserably.

Followup- After this review I was contacted by Zazzle. It did not start out well with the person who responded, in my opinion not spending time to determine what I was upset about, and instead reiterating a prior response by customer service. However the agent was persistent and we did come to what I think was a satisfactory conclusion. I am not adjusting my rating because you should not have to go to the extreme of a bad review to get a good response to a problem.

johnf260
8/12/16

Brought a iPhone case which meant to be really good and over paid for it...the case come with a cheap sticker on the back it should of been stainless and the case is a cheap plastic bit of crap that I can buy from a Chinese shop for £5 but for some reason zazzle seems to think it's worth over £120 what a joke... The screen also does not let me push the buttons properly like it says it does... I also can not hear properly and nor can others the case blocks all the speakers ...I will never buy from this company again stay away the good reviews must be scams because this is the cheapest crap I've paid the most for...companies like this should just say it's cheap crap or close down

beccab13
8/10/16

The first cards I ordered from zazzle were several days late and I couldn't use them in the opening of my business and the cards were to be shipped to my vacation home. When I checked out of the rental three days after the cards were to arrive, I contacted zazzle and they didn't offer to make it right until I put a review here. They then said they would refund my money -- 10 days later and no refund-- and they shipped new cards out that are completely illegible because the font is the same color as the card stock and the font is super small. To top it off, I received someone else's business cards today who lives in New York! How could this company get it so wrong so many times?????

jamiew58
8/9/16

I purchased a discounted packet of 110 invitations through groupon from Zazzle. I then went to their site to order, staying within the boundaries of style, type, ink ect. I only purchased 75 invitations fully knowing i could order up to 110. Zazzle gave me additional charges which made me spend 94.00 as opposed to the 44.75 that should covered up to 110 invitations.
I was told by the company that I got charged because the quantity was 75 instead of 110. Last time I checked, that would mean they made money as I ordered less. So now I paid twice as much for less product? They said yes and they would not do anything thing else, case closed.
FRAUD IN THE CLEAREST INSTANCE
I will never do business with them again ever, the more or less stole money off of me. No where in the fine print does it say you have to order the exact number or you will get additional charges.

After posting I was contacted and now satisfied with the outcome. The company has offered to work with me and refund via store credit to be used later, which will be used since the invitations are beautiful so I know their work is good.

billd70
8/8/16

Overall very satisfied!!! Fantastic quality!!! Great colors!!! Awesome experience watching my designs come together!!! Had so much fun doing different designs and changing the options for you to pick from!!! Hardest part was picking out one of the 15 designs I created!!! Thanks guys for a awesome product!!!

janier7
8/7/16

After several attempts at designing my invitation, I was able to save and order it. The save process on the custom designs could be a little better, but the product was exactly what I hoped for and I received it very quickly. I will order from Zazzle again.

lmc
8/3/16

I ordered invitations. Zazzle by far was not the least expensive but had the design I desired. I proofed the order and it seemed fine. A few days later, when I thought the order was soon to arrive any day, I received an email suggesting I cancel my order because the design I selected would produce white space. After "re-reviewing" the order it was not to my satisfaction and I made edits to the design. I am grateful for the proofing. But the anticipated lead time had decreased and in order to get the invitations out in a sufficient time, I would have to expedite shipping. While this is better than having to pay two full shipping costs, I am dissatisfied with having to now pay an additional cost for shipping an order that appeared to be correct at the time of ordering. After speaking to a representative and expressing my concern, the rep was unrelenting. The fact that I put time into the design and reviewed it several times, before submitting and then all of the sudden there is a problem that results in an increased shipping cost comes across a little suspect and not good customer service. My biggest regret is not capturing a screen shot of the order submitted as proof of the discrepancy. Zazzle is not inexpensive and the customer service is average at best. I ordered business cards previously and they were just "ok". Usable...but nothing extraordinary as the price might suggest. The experience IS NOT acceptable and there has been friction.

After posting the above original review, a representative from Zazzle emailed me and rectified the shipping issue in a way that was better than what I was originally asking to receive. The gesture created a sense of value in me as a customer. I still would advise other consumers to take proof of your proof, leave ample lead time, and hope that customer service overall has improved so that public shame to the company is not required in order to get a satisfactory resolution. I guess Zazzle is trying to get it right.

klewr
8/3/16

Stay away from this company!! I ordered a print which looked great on the website, but the print itself was so horribly blurred and grainy. Clearly a low-res photo that was blown up and turned into a big blur. I was offered a zazzle credit instead of a refund, so I ordered a new, different print. SAME THING.
There is obviously no quality control. Low-res photo blown up which resulted in a blurred, grainy, pixely photo. I contacted customer service over a week ago and heard nothing. I made a second attempt and I'm hoping to get this all resolved. Terrible quality prints and customer service is just bad. Pay a little extra and go somewhere else, it isn't worth the headache. BUYER BEWARE

sylviaw20
8/3/16

We took our Granddaughter to Disney World this year and she fell in love with Grumpy and Jasmine.These two beautifully made ornaments, customized with her name and the year, will be wonderful reminders of a happy time. She will treasure them for a long time - and not least because they are unbreakable. The colors are bright and just right, and the images are exactly the Disney characters. I recommend these ornaments wholeheartedly.

victoriap31
8/2/16

I read a couple reviews on this site about Zazzle products prior to ordering. So, I was very hesitant to order from them. However, with the price of cards being so low, I felt I didn't have too much to lose if they weren't very good.
Boy am I glad I did! I ordered cards from Zazzle to ask my bridesmaids if they would be in my wedding. They came out absolutely GORGEOUS! The colors, the writing, everything on them was exactly as it showed online. I was also impressed with the quality of the card, (thick cardstock). The company also sent me an envelope for each card, which I was expecting.
I love my cards so much that I plan to order wedding invitations with them as well!

katherines31
7/31/16

I purchased a groupon to be used on invitations on the zazzle website. When I purchased the groupon, I didn't realize that it was only for certain invitations on the zazzle site. The invitations I initially needed (wedding invitations) were not part of the bunch to choose from, so I ended up using them for something different (bridal shower). When I ordered my wedding invitations, I bought them on a day that there was a big sale on zazzle- it was a christmas in july sale offering something like 30% off. Anyway, I went on today to try and order the bridal shower invitations with my groupon code. It said the code was invalid. I had no idea why it wasn't working because I hadn't used it yet. I called customer service and waited a while on hold and then was hung up on. I called back and waited, not as long this time, and got a hold of someone. I spoke with Niall, and he listened to my situation and was very understanding. He looked at my account and told me that it looks as though my groupon code had been used on the wedding invitations, which is why it is invalid to purchase my bridal shower invites. I explained to him my situation and that I had never used the groupon code on any invitations...he reactivated the code for me and I was then able to purchase my bridal shower invitations. He was never once rude to me, instead super helpful and understanding of the situation and was able to fix it right on the spot! He even apologized and made sure the code would be reactivated in less than 10 minutes! I am so thankful to have had such wonderful help from customer service and very happy with the overall outcome! Thank you, Zazzle, for being awesome! I have had ZERO problems with you and your orders...I absolutely love them! Thank you very much! I will recommend you to anyone!

kayc62
7/28/16

Good Luck getting something you actually want printed. Check out their "content guidelines". What you can make is SEVERELY limited. What a crock. Not going to even give them the time of day.

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

75 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 days, 22 hours ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Hello Bushra,

I am so sorry you haven't received your order yet. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. Can you private message us your order ID number so we can look into it?

We look forward to assisting you further!

Christine
3 days, 12 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
4 days, 19 hours ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Hello Swafiya,

We are so sorry to hear about the difficulites your'e facing trying to place your order. If possible, can you please message us your e-mail and phone number, and a member from our Order Placement Team can help place the order for you over the phone.

You can also give them a call at your convenience. They can be reached at 1-877-893-8935.

We look forward to assisting you further

Christine