Review of Zazzle

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

louisef27
3/19/17

I was scared to order on line. I have always been scared of not knowing what you may get. I asked my sisters law and she said people normally post reviews when they have had a problem,they seldom write are view when they are happy with the product. She said for every bad review there are dozens of happy customers. So now I must say I am one of the happy customers. I order invitation for a baby shower and I love them. They look just like the picture. The price was great, and I got them in 8 days. I reordered 2 days later since I needed more and got them in 5 days. Everyone that got them loved them as well. Zazzle Great Job

dianam84
3/14/17

Loved putting this poster together, customizing it for our event. Easy to update adding colors changing fonts..

ramaf
3/12/17

This online business is truly amazing! Its product reviews were right; the product arrived on time with the same design and quantity I ordered. The quality of the stickers I ordered were of high quality as well. I would definitely recommend this site!

roberth330
3/9/17

I could understand them not printing a bumper sticker with nudity or other morally inappropriate pictures or vulgarity but I ordered a sticker negative against a politician and they refused to print it. They most be right wingers who want to censor opinion. that is ok, another site is printing them. no more business with zazzle.

laurens181
3/9/17

I am so pleased with Zazzle. I ordered my baby shower invitations with a Groupon offer. They weren't the color I thought they were when I received them, so I wanted to go ahead and return them. I emailed customer service and I heard a response within 24 hours. Not only did they refund me and activate my Groupon code again, but they did not need me to send the old invites me. Easily the best customer service and company there is when it comes to returns and quality!!

juliel100
3/9/17

I ordered and paid for items on 2/9/17. I've yet to receive the items, even though they were promised to be delivered by 2/21/17. Numerous inquiries have gone unanswered. I will never recommend this company to anyone . . . worst ever.

laurab231
3/8/17

I paid over $20 for overnight shipping on my wedding stamps. I waited for them because three different sales reps promised they'd arrive in time. A day went by. Waited over an hour to reach someone at zazzle. They promised they'd be here the next day. Tracking order said order still processing, not even being made. Another day went by. Placed two calls- waiting two total hours to get through. More false promises. It's been two weeks and no sign of my stamps, no explanations from Zazzle at all, just an occasional email asking if I'd like to cancel my order. The customer service reps said they would personally follow up with me but I never heard from any of them. Horrible, horrible business. Do Not get stamps through zazzle for your wedding. They add So Much Stress, just not worth it. Also the Zazzle logo on them is huge and the stamps are massive. I ended up going to the post office and they were helpful and helped to calm my nerves. Thank you post office, F you Zazzle.

rileyp16
3/7/17

Ordered 9/12/16, did not receive for over a month. I initially emailed them asking for an eta, they referred me to the general postage which did not state anything about waiting over four weeks for. Following the dispatch date, 11/01/17, I did not receive until February. When I did finally receive my order, the quality poor and the sizing was ridiculously small. Not happy.

jessicaj26
3/6/17

I ordered business cards three weeks in advance of an event I am supposed to attend this coming Wednesday. I paid regular postage thinking that they should arrive well within the 5-12 business days mentioned at the time of purchase. Also, because the cards are coming from the US, I didn't think they would take so long to begin with! Long story short, 14 business days into my order and there's still no sign of the cards. When I finally was able to contact customer support, instead of fulfilling my request for a refund, they offered to print and ship an expedited parcel that would take another 10 business days to arrive. At this point, I am just regretting as to why I didn't look up on the reviews for this company before placing an order. I will always stick with Vista Print from now on!

kevinl153
3/4/17

I was ripped off by Zazzle User Candace69. I reported to the BBB, the Illinois District Attorney, and FBI cyber crimes. Zazzle, please pull this merchandise. They are ripping off thousands of people due to false advertising and fraudulent designs. PLEASE HELP.

peterl144
PETER L.
3/4/17

I ordered a personalized Valentines Day card for my wife on 3.7.17 with priority postage service. Pkg arrived on 3.3.17 the card, quality, & service...GARBAGE!!! It gets even better. I called customer service, the wait time was standard 25-35 minutes wait time...Horrible QUALITY & SERVICE all around.

danielh105
3/3/17

For years now, I have sold designs off the website Zazzle but never enough to force them to issue me a check for what they owe me. Every time I call asking for the money they give me a run around which answers none of my questions and most importantly never results in a check. I am interested if others have had similar experiences and it they would be interested in launching a class-action suit against a clearly fraudulent company.

Zazzle tells me that they will now help me retrieve the money owed me. I have tried at least five times to retrieve my money before so forgive me if I am a little skeptical that you should respond so generously after a negative review. I know, just send me the money now. Just put the check in the mail. No need to help me, just do it. It's been years. If others are in the same situation, let's band together and initiate a class action.

P.s. Zazzle responds below that once again I should call them and they will help me get my money. I have called the at least five times: no check forthcoming. Why don't you just put the check in the mail? It's really that simple. You don't because you WON'T!

edelmirar
2/27/17

Did they not only ruined her Save the Dates. Now the wedding invitations!!
Why did I order from them again...because I have seen their work in the past. But, they went from the best to the worst!!!
We ordered glitter invitations. Glitter being the key word. We got photo copy glitter invitations. Not sparkle glitter!!! Their Sparkly glitter silver metalic address labels were just as bad.
This Mother of the Bride will never refer this company again!!!

kristianl5
2/26/17

Cards arrived 10 DAYS after shipment. That's unacceptable. I ship larger items for cheaper in 2-3 days with my business. Cards arrived damaged and unevenly cut.

jennifern71
2/26/17

WHY ZAZZLE SITE PUT A WRONG INFORMATION THAT THE ITEM WILL RECEIVE MAXIMUM 12 DAYS? IF YOU ARE CONCERN AND CHECKING THE REVIEWS ALL ARE DISAPPOINTED AND UPSET TO OUR COMPANY AND MOST ORDERED ITEMS ARRIVED VERY VERY VERY VERY LATE PRIOR TO THE SAID INFORMATION ON THE SITE. YOU ARE SENDING IT 1 MONTH MORE WEEKS MINIMUM. SHAME!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER HERE! BAD COMPANY! BAD SITE!

katherines41
2/25/17

Zazzle is a great company! I am always pleased with my orders. I like to order personalized cards for every occasion and personalized gifts. I always want my cards and gifts to be unique. I can always find something at Zazzle.

dianej35
2/24/17

Zazzle is the perfect online shopping experience. All of my purchases have been excellent quality. I would highly recommend checking out Zazzle for your personal and gift giving needs.

krisannj
2/23/17

If you want to customize ANYTHING, this is the site! I was able to choose my design and there are buttons and links to help me customize even further.

annettec36
2/23/17

Wanted to let everyone know that they will give you a "free trial year" for their Zazzle Black Membership. This an annual membership for free shipping. Once the trial is up they will not send you notification to cancel, but instead charge your credit card. This year they charged me (in additional to several of their customers) multiple charges for the annual fee. All of this is fine........except when I called to cancel my 2017-2018 membership I was told I was not allowed to. I had to pay the fee and continue the membership until 2/21/2018. Never had this done before by any other company so beware.

Tip for consumers: Do not sign up for a free shipping membership unless you plan on ordering from them frequently throughout the year.

reneeh36
2/22/17

I wrote this directly to the company and thought I should share it with others.

"have been considering new business cards and related items for a new business and have been pleased with the custom marketing I've seen from your company until today. Along with the design I have liked the most, there was a custom printed cap that state "Grab America by the PUSSY again". I find that cap to be tasteless, vulgar and completely inappropriate behavior on the part of your company. You provide a service and I don't particularly care about your politics, I care about the quality of your product and your customer service. In return, I would think you would not care about my politics. I would think you would be interested in my money, in my return business and a positive word of mouth marketing strategy. Although a positive experience isn't talked about as often as a negative experience, both work to the benefit or detriment of your sales to the general public. General, as in ALL, not just anti-Trump supporters. I am thoroughly disappointed in your choice of advertising and will take my business elsewhere."

serenav3
2/22/17

Had to wait on hold for a bit but once I got on the phone with a customer service rep I was completely taken care of. Lorraine helped me and she was absolutely amazing. The business cards I ordered were much smaller then I thought they would so Lorraine quickly gave me credit for my order, sent me a 30% off discount code AND let me keep the business cards I received already. I wasn't even sure I would be able to get a credit but Lorraine went above and beyond to help me. So impressed by Zazzle and Lorraine.

marym459
2/21/17

I would shop here again. I didnt receive my package the 1st time and they resent my order at no charge... Hassle-free
Good customer service

julianas10
2/21/17

Very disappointed with this company. Wait times are always high. I have been on hold for 38 mins now when initially I was advised the wait time was 12 mins. They messed up my order a second time and I have no one to speak to resolve this issue. They won't respond to their emails either.

Don't waste your time!!

jerrys88
2/18/17

We ordered a Video recording cap from Zazzle. It was so badly made, and did not work, so we returned it. Also we ordered greeting cards from Zazzle, on Feb 9th, for arival on Valentine's day. Today is February 19th, and still nothing was received. AVOID SAZZLE AT ALL COSTS.

heathb12
2/17/17

Still hasn't arrived ordered on the 7th for val day.

I'm still in the dog house. Give me back my money you thieves!!!!

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

98 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
pennyt9
Penny T.
15 hours ago
Answer
zazzles1
Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]
A: Hi Penny,

Since we are a print-on-demand company, all of our products require a manufacturing time before we queue them up for shipment. We can never guarantee delivery as some variables (such as high volume orders, image complications, or adverse weather conditions) may extend the turnaround time and delivery.

With that said, you should see an Estimated delivery date listed above the 'Add to Cart' button, along with a link for Shipping options. This will give you an idea on when you can expect your order.

Christine
Answer
zazzles1
Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]
A: Hello Claudia,

I am so sorry to hear you have not yet received your order. I will personally be looking into this and will contact you via e-mail.

I look forward to assisting you further!

Christine