US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 254 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 56 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 768 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

danm136
5/12/16

Unless you want to pay a premium for shipping, expect to wait a long time. I ordered a clock 10 days before Mother's Day. Then, they sat on the order for 3-4 days before shipping. It's schedule to arrive today. Great. Their timetable for shipping is essentially, "We could send it out today, buy why? when we could make you pay more for what is standard practice for every other company." I don't expect overnight delivery. Just get it out the door. Yeesh.

sl321
5/11/16

I ordered business cards and paid considerably extra for express delivery quoted as 3-4 business days after printing. Received an email next day confirming printing completed and job sent out for delivery. That was over 20 days ago and despite email requests for clarification as to where my order is, I have had absolutely no response from Customer Service. As for the tracking number provided, UPS says order was never sent to them for delivery? Who needs the hassle and run around. It may have been just a small obviously unimportant little order to you Zazzle but it was important to me. So very disappointed.

angeliques2
5/9/16

Don't order from this company! I ordered my son's baptism invites in April its mid may now! ...and I still don't have the "replacement order" was supposed to be here today and now they said maybe Tues!!! Thats over 4 mote days of waiting for this "express mail"!! This is an absolute joke I've spent over 220 bucks and still have my product!! This is not fair!!!!! This is sooo not cool!!! I just want my invites for my baby's baptism!!!

annaa59
5/9/16

I ordered 25 customized Rustic Country Wedding invitations and colored envelopes for my upcoming wedding in June, on May 3rd, with the Express Shipping. At the checkout, I was informed that when the order shipped, I'd get a confirmation email with a tracking number, etc. The estimated delivery date was May 5th. Come May 5th, no email that they'd even shipped and definitely no invitations or envelopes. Today, May 6th, I called customer service and after 30 Minutes on hold, I was able to talk to a Customer Representative who was able to start paperwork in getting my money back for the shipping and she sent out an inquiry reaching out to the production team as to why the order had supposedly been delayed. No response from them. So, from here, it's a waiting game. If they're magically produced today and ship by 1800, I'll receive them on Monday, if they're not produced today, it's anyone's guess as to when they will be arriving. If I never would have followed up with my order, they would have just taken off with the $45 dollars for the express shipping and never looked back. I'm beginning to think that the reason there is a production delay is because there are two women's names on those invitations. This will be my FIRST AND LAST time ordering from Zazzle. I'm saddened and EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED in the lack of business etiquette and responsibility from Zazzle. I was really looking forward to the hassle-free experience of online ordering, boy, was I WRONG!! I'm strongly considering filing a complaint.

ch18066
5/9/16

I have been receiving the same email from Zazzle Support every half hour for over a week with no end in sight. My emails to them about the problem have received no response. Every time I call I am told that the computer glitch will be resolved shortly. This has been going on since April 28, 2016. It is now May 6, 2016, which means I have received nearly 400 emails from them. I just want it to stop.

Tip for consumers: I have always been happy with the items I have ordered. The problem I am currently having is with their tech support and involves some sort of computer glitch. They keep promising to fix it right away and so far nothing has being done.

barbaras42
5/7/16

Spent a few hours designing invitations and thank you cards based on the big banner across the top proclaiming "15% of entire site". By the way you can't click on details to find out the details. After the website stated I successfully applied my discount it proceeded to give me no discount. It tells you it was applied but doesn't give it! Apparently after searching the whole site there a a bunch of lame excuses why they don't give the discount. I refuse to buy the stuff now because I feel it was a deceitful practice to bait me with 15% off then day it doesn't apply to what I am ordering. Without the discount I won't order. I tried for over an hour to get through to customer support and got that same message about increased calls. More baloney! Glad I didn't order now based on the reviews I've been reading

mariea45
5/5/16

Replacement 03240762 Received one wrong item, was promised expedited replacement. Eight days later - still not a word about the replacement. Called customer service - 28 minutes on hold, then disconnected. Emailed customer service - no acknowledgement of my email so far. Do not deal with Zazzle, you'll be disappointed, as I have been. I'm stuck, waiting for a housewarming gift that was ordered well in advance of the party and I still have no idea when I'll get what I ordered.UPDATE: Fradulent charge of $9.95 to my credit card for their "Zazzle Black" mailing service - which I did NOT authorize. FRAUD ALERT.

Tip for consumers: Allow a LOT more time than you think you'll need. The product quality is excellent, but production time and shipping let this company down. Customer service (when you finally are able to reach them) says the right things, but follow through is lacking. Don't believe "expedited replacement."

leanneg6
5/3/16

I was really specitical about ordering my invitations through them after reading all the negative reviews. But my invitations came after only 4 days of ordering them. Really glad I took the chance. They look exactly the way I had them online.

bjorns8
5/2/16

It is actually the easiest to use online printing site, and their clothing merchandise is very good quality. The biggest issue is their inhouse "content" management which has some strange understandings of copyrights and such.
My latest case after several other run ins with that Content Management Team involved a vintage poster that is not copyrighted as I was able to identify but had the name of "United Air Lines" on it. As far as I am concerned that Airline, we know, is called United Airlines and is trademark listed under that spelling, whereas that alternate spelling does not return any trademark. Further research from my side, which I shared with that team, brought to light that the alternate spelling was in use in the very beginning of that airline but got dropped in the 50's and no trademark filings have been made to this alternate spelling as far as I can tell. That Content Management Team still refuses on the basis of that "United Airlines" spelling to produce merchandise, which is a T-shirt for personal use with no commercial interest, since they are not licensed to produce merchandise for United Airlines, not matter that proof I send them that United Air Lines is not trademarked.
I do understand that someone wants to take trademarks and copyrights very seriously but besides the Fair Use Act there is also a certain creative freedom that allows you to take and alter images and make them your own. In the form of words or phrases this becomes at this example a little stubborn on their side since according to their policies you might as well be in violation of printing the word "United" on your t-shirt which has over 10,000 entries in all different combinations at The United States Trademark and patent office.

Tip for consumers: I have to give Zazzle extra points since they reached out and are trying to make things right from the Customer Service Perspective. I will add that to their very good clothing merchandise line and the ease of the online editing printing site. I have hoodies, sweat shirts, long sleeves and T-Shirts with printing from their site and that is all very good. However if there is a remote chance that something might be protected by copyrights or trademarks, even when you can prove very conclusively t

debl16
5/1/16

I love my Derby Bridal Shower Invitations!! However, I must admit I found the design process very troublesome and cumbersome and not at all User Friendly. I recommend being able to put in the Bride's Name 1 time and have that populate the order appropriately. To receive misprinted cards with the sample names, is extremely frustrating, a waste of time, money and energy! But, I must say your Customer Service team (in Ireland) was Wonderful to work with....Very helpful, polite, professional. Just wish I could have done it myself the first time!

nataliem48
4/29/16

I've been trying to contact Zazzle customer service in regards to my "undeliverable as addressed" package. EVERY time you call you get the same recording telling you they are "experiencing higher than normal call volumes" (probably because everyone is so frustrated!) For the third time today I'm sitting waiting on hold at 37 minutes 17 seconds. This is just insane. I already tried contacting them via email for another issue and still never heard back. That was over a week ago. It appears that writing a complaint on this website is the fastest way to catch someone's attention for some help from customer service. HELP!

heathert29
4/28/16

Getting married in a few months, terrible problems with getting the invitation envelopes. I feel like i'm royally screwed over here. A WEEK AND A HALF ago, they promised they were sending them express priority mail and i'm still sitting here with no envelopes. The invitations themselves looked great but that's just not enough when you have to be strung along. We've sent multiple emails and never get a reply. Customer service is a nightmare to get a hold of too. They might just hang up on you if you ever get a hold of them and dare to ask a question about where your order while being POLITE. I'm not cursing at these people but almost to that point

patriciaw81
4/25/16

I DO NOT recommend anyone use Zazzle for anything - I tried using this service for simple return address labels and what I got was an whole order of only HALF of the address even though when ordering it took all the information and I could view it on my label. When setting the print order WHY would anyone PRINT much less deliver return address labels with HALF the information. Watch... their response will be they reached out to me- to get ME to prove they did it wrong which I did & they still did not correct the order. Just watch, their response on this post is they tried to make it right - I'm here to tell you they will take ur money & give you nothing in return. Order from another company if you want to get it done right

owenc19
4/24/16

I've been a fan of Zazzle for a long time. They have come a long way with product selection and progressively getting better all around. You can buy straight products or have something created for you. It' fantastic. Big fan.

marys336
4/21/16

If you want something different, try the personalized stamps. They are my go to gift and everyone loves them. I get a lot of compliments on the unique gift.

paulg122
4/16/16

Ordered a framed poster. First one delivered with a large chip out of the frame which was painted over. They replaced it with one which was loaded with chips from the frame and a buckled poster inside the plastic wrap. Packaging was insufficient to say the least. After the second bad product they refused to acknowledge my complaints to customer service. This was a very bad experience and wasted a lot of brain cells and time trying to get it corrected. I would never give them another order.

donnaf37
4/15/16

I was excited to find out that Zazzle carried a hard to find card for a Hand Fasting ceremony. To my surprise the card arrived with the inside words stating "insert sentiment here" "From name.."

katrinam19
4/5/16

All items are so easy to customize and they arrived very quickly. No long wait for printing or shipping. Ordered several items and they are all perfect. On one order I made a mistake and they happily cancelled so I could re order with corrections. Very helpful.

jt83
4/3/16

Paid priority shipping for an item that took 9 days to arrive. It would have been later had I not reached out to customer service after 5 days. I was told that prints were not completed but would be shipped ASAP. After 4 more days, one of the prints was cropped with the top portion missing. I reached out to customer service yet again with complaint. I have been fighting with "Michael, customer service hero" for 3 days. So far I have been advised this is my fault with him going so far as to fraudulently edit the image to claim it was what I ordered. I asked for a new, complete image and a refund of the priority shipping charge since the shipping speed and product were not delivered as promised. They have refused to admit the error let alone make things right. This service is a scam.

janetk28
4/2/16

This was the first time I ordered a customized item from Zazzle. I needed some assistance from a computer techie to customize but the result is amazing. I had ordered aprons for three close friends who threw a baby shower for my daughter. The aprons are of superior quality and the customization is perfect.

staceym44
3/30/16

We loved our party invite and favor stickers. Very cute items and well made.

laurap87
3/29/16

Very pleased with the quality of item received: it came exactly as described. Was notified within a day telling me my order had been shipped, however I was hoping to have revieved it by the 22nd for a birthday but it came 23rd: which was still within the time stated but more towards the back end, I had not factored in WORKING days. Other than that I was over the moon with my purchase and all negative reviews I read and worried about after purchase was for nothing. I am a very satisfied customer!

tobyn6
3/27/16

Of all the Online Maker/Seller sites out there Zazzle is still #1.

Sure, it's not perfect, but show me a company that is.

ronaldb71
3/25/16

HIGH CLASS PRODUCT ITEM !!! JUST LIKE THE PHOTO I TOOK ON MY TRAVEL'S !!!

reneer26
3/25/16

Customer service is huge with these online companies! If the customer service is bad than the company will go under unfortunately.. I bought business cards for my company and customized them , had some questions and needed to talk to a live person .. I called 2 times over 2 different days and waited on hold for 45 min and second day an hour. Needless to say I never got to speak to anyone. I ended up customizing the business cards and thank goodness they came out really nice. I customized postcards as well , but I guess the writing was to large for the card or something, because I got some kind of error on it . Guess I will never know because again can't talk to a LIVE PERSON! So they lost my money on buying post cards .. Bad Cust service ...
I gave a 3 rating because I think my business cards are so
Pretty.. I don't think I will order again though unless they improve there Cust service..

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

59 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 days ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Could you privately message us your order information, so that we may be able to further investigate this for you? Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.
3 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
5 days ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Magnets can take 2-3 days to manufacture, and then depending on your shipping method, it'll take that amount of days to be received. For example, if you choose the Standard shipping method, it can 5-12 business days to be delivered.
5 days ago