US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

harveyj7
2/22/17

I have set up 2 dates and was stood up both times and both times have not heard back from the "ladies" when I tried contacting them again. I am starting to think that your site is a fraud and the women are either not real or get paid for setting up dates. They supposedly guarantee a first date.

I did extensive planning and preparation for the dates. Being stood up twice was emotionally draining, not to mention the embarrassment of sitting in a restaurant waiting for your "date" that never shows up and the waiters and waitresses knowing I was stood up.

And the ""feedback@whatsyourprice.com" is BS. Per Gmail, the email address does not exist, so good luck trying to get any response from them.

chloec21
1/30/17

My friend told me about this site. I originally joined because I was single and love to spend time with new people and have fun. The first person I met is now my wonderful boyfriend. As a pansexual woman, I had no intention of getting into a new relationship, but I truly have found the love of my life through this website. Goes to show you really just never know where you will find love.

robr57
1/30/17

3 Dates so far and i only like the 1st girl i met who had different expectations, but we both ended up making out. I gave her a $100 more than date price as a token of gratitude and she gladly accepted. The rest were only interested on the expensive food and drinks on the menu and finally the date money.

I set up an initial screening process to eliminate everyone suspicious. Some of their first message are "when do you want to setup a date... im busy on Monday and Tuesday", "Here is my number. call me and we will meet this evening". Some are not interested in SD/SB and post as if they are looking for NSA and dating. Dont believe these people. These are charming serial daters who only want the $100/hour date money, free food and drinks which they wont make on a regular job.

From now i will only pay $49 or $50 per date and make them wait 2 days before i give them my schedule and try to get some info before meeting them.

They just want to meet straight away ...take the $100 or $150 for a useless conversation where they have no idea about NSA and SD/SB. They are trained to dodge your queries and they only know to ask for an allowance of $2000 - $4000 and $#*! them once a week.

I've read articles about women training other SB's on how to rob a man and that princesses should be spoilt. These dumb newbies dont really have a bloody clue about the ratio of SD/SB in the market. For every potential SD there are more than 5 SB's lol because there are less millionaires who play and abundant amount of middle class women.

Get used to it!

chrm1
1/27/17

WYP GIVES THE ILLUSION OF POWER TO THE ELITE, INSANE, MURDEROUS, DAMAGED, JILTED MEN-WHO ARE INTERMITTENTLY KIDNAPPING MURDERING WOMEN ON THE NEWS----WHATSYOURPRICE GUYS??? JUST HAVENT SNAPPED YET-MEN ARE THE INSANE GENDER---WATCH THE NEWS. Women cannot contact men until women are 'contacted'
Think dangling a carrot ---10,000 questions, worse than any job interview. You're offered $200.00 ---they're always leaving town, busy over here, busy over there. Men ordinarily pay $2.99 per minute, but the guy who offers the false promise of a pay date? Has a captive audience. Besides, it supposed to be pay for a date---Hundreds of questions for a date? 4 weeks before you even discuss meeting? Thank God for the other dating sites--these men want penpals, women that cannot get away. My last message to WYPmember; Not that cute, not that interested, not that much$$$--hoity toity silver haired doctor that was full of himself. He was handsome, older and cynical. You could tell speaking with him was some sort of punishment put upon me for just existing in his world, like how dare I be here on this site, undeserving of his time or money, you become a whipping post for narcissistic, effeminated men, at this juncture they need to punish you just for being female and delectable. psychology 101 . Thats what you get for staying in the midwest. very limited choices of good men let alone anyone with a 60inch beer gut and reading above 10th grade level, general racism and backwoods ignorance that makes the midwest special

johnm962
1/5/17

Hopefully the woman who I had met online at this website and texted with and then attempted to meet for dinner twice on 2 consecutive nights got some pleasure out of standing me up twice for both nights. This woman was even perturbed with me when I attempted to block her texts and calls after she stood me up after the first night. Somehow she was able to get a text through the block I had attempted to make for more texts on my phone and I stupidly agreed to try again the next night (not realizing that this woman was the definition of insanity: "doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.") She pulled the same stunt on me the next night and I was able to take solace in the fact that I did not have to pay her the $100 we had settled on for the date for her and it was not as personal to be stood up on this website since the money I saved from her not showing was as if I was paid for dating a no show.

vinceh18
9/18/16

Avoid at all costs.

There are women using other women's photos on this site. If you insist on going out on a date, ensure she gives you her number and ask her to text you a new photo of herself. This will weed out the scammers.

If you do end up going out on a date with an actual person, most of the time it's just a cash grab. Even if you take her shopping, she will indiscriminately buy things and go over the price of the date.

The response rate on this site is definitely higher than seeking arrangement, but there is a price to pay.

You will also see profiles where the location changes from one city to another far away city. I wonder if these are shell accounts used to scam people.

thomasc131
9/3/16

ARE ALL THE MEN ON THIS SITE STUPID? YOU SEND AN OFFER NOT A BID. IF THE OFFER IS ACCEPTED YOU NEED TO CONTACT THE LADY. 50 DOLLARS TO BUY THE CREDITS TO SEND A MESSAGE. DON'T FEEL TOO BAD THE LADY MUST ALSO BUY CREDITS TO READ YOUR MESSAGE. ONCE A COMMUNICATION IS OPEN THATS ALL IT COSTS YOU. YOU CAN THEN GIVE YOUR E MAIL, TEXT NUMBER, WHATEVER OR..... KEEP USING THE SITES MESSAGE SYSTEM.
NOW, YOU HAVE OFFERED AN AMOUNT OF MONEY TO "MEET" YOUR DATE DID YOU REALLY THINK YOU WOULD HANG IN A PARK? GET A BURGER? MAYBE A CAR RIDE IN YOUR CHEVY? NO STUPID! YOU NEED TO IMPRESS HER! TAKE HER SOME PLACE NICE, UPSCALE , VALET YOUR CAR! OFTEN THEY WILL MEET YOU AT THE DESIGNATED LOCATION. BUT.....IF ALL GOES WELL YOU CAN OFFER HER A RIDE HOME! THEN SHE CAN SEE YOUR NICE CAR, OR CHEVY. DINNER? DRINKS? YOU PAY! NOT HER. GUYS, SHES MEETING YOU TO SEE WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT! SPEND TO IMPRESS. IF YOU DONT HAVE A FEW HUNDRED TO SPEND THEN GO TO ANOTHER SITE, TRY LITTLE FISH OR SOME OTHER MATCH SITE.
I HAVE DATED THREE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS ALL YOUNG ONE BETTER LOOKING THEN THE NEXT. I HAVE HAD REPEAT DATES WITH TWO OF THEM. I DECIDED NOT TO TAKE ONE OF THEM OUT AGAIN, IT WAS MY DECISION, NOT BECAUSE OF A PROBLEM BUT BECAUSE I DIDNT FEEL A CONNECTION.
SEX? SIMPLE ANSWER....YES. NOT ON DATE ONE BUT AFTER A COUPLE OF DATES. AND WHY NOT? YOU ARE BOTH ADULTS. YOU TREAT HER WELL, SHE LIKES YOU, YOU LIKE HER. ENOUGH SAID ABOUT SEX
AGAIN, IMPRESS! DON'T CHEAP OUT, DON'T FAKE HAVING MONEY DO NOT FEEL BAD IF A SITE LIKE THIS (HIGH END) IS NOT IN YOUR BUDGET IF IT IS IN YOUR BUDGET, DON'T BE CHEAP, BE A GENTLEMAN TREAT HER LIKE A LADY! THE REWARDS WILL FOLLOW

adaml72
8/14/16

I went on three dates with a woman, paying each time above her normal agreed amount. On the fourth date, she tried to give me all my money back but I refused. We have been dating now for a couple of months and it's great. If you're looking for a connection, treat them the way a woman should be treated, this site should do well for you. She was on wyp because she was tired of dating mama's boy. Choose wisely and you will succeed.

amitp13
8/13/16

Pay the site on average £15 to unlock a date, just for nothing to ever happen. 3 unlocked dates £50 never meet anyone. I'm sure the profiles are fake! save your money!

joshb98
6/28/16

As a matter of facts it is one of the best Sugar Daddy Sites I have ever used after SugarDating69. Seriously don't understand what everyone is complaining about and especially don't understand what everyone was expecting?

lisac213
6/19/16

yes, many of the men i find when i search have not logged on for over a year! the ones i do contact and we agree on a price, never unlock the date!
i assume this is because it costs them a ton of money to do so.
all they want is sex anyway, so i dont know why they wouldnt just hire a hooker..cheaper in the long run

nunnay
6/18/16

In my very first contact I was up front about my paranoia and asked for a pic of her holding up a sign that said "I'm me!" I thought this was a bit over-the-top paranoid but I was absolutely right to do this as it's been two weeks and I'm still getting the run around...and not even from the same person...from time to time I get someone on the other end of the texts who doesn't remember a word of the previous convos...clearly they are using phone # spoofers and most likely outsourced shills. These people are crooks.

anonm3
6/10/16

I've gone out on two dozen dates, all $100 or less. Was told by four that we take things up to the next level for $500 to $800 for each date. Only trusted and picked one of the four, and saw her once a month for a year. She was exactly the dream woman (18 years old, which is over 30 years younger than me, and gorgeous) I have always wanted, so -- even though it was expensive and took a lot of dates -- it was worth it. I broke it off after we had tried and done everything I wanted to do. As neither of us wanted any emotional commitment, there was really no further we could take the relationship.

deanh40
5/22/16

Good points.. Get a chance of a date by offering money, and get responses on this site more than on sites like match.com and stuff.

Bad points. Cheapest date I've had was £80 and got a beer and a dinner date. No kiss, intamicy just a hand shake good by..

On the whole the richer men will have most look on here.

jimd102
4/9/16

This is a great site if you know how to play the game. So far I have had 4 dates in the first 2 weeks and got laid on the first date (2 of the other 3 said they will commit-I just didn't schedule yet).

You just need to play Jedi Knight games with the girls. You first need to communicate with them a couple of times to gain their trust. After you have gained their trust, you then tell them a sob story such as you're going through a divorce and then say you haven't slept with a woman in years (you have to do this when you write them because it's less threatening and creepy than in person). Just be upfront and tell them you want to sleep with someone because it's been years because you never cheated on your wife. They will respect you for this and will feel sorry for you and will think they are doing you a favor. The first girl said that I didn't even need to pay her, but I did wind up giving her $30 (to top it off she was 21!!!).

Don't get me wrong, a few of the girls didn't write me back, but the ones that did I know I'm going to get laid because I asked tactfully.

Also it is easy to figure out the fake profiles. Just go to your profile and see who has viewed you. If the girl has viewed your profile and has communicated with you, you know it's legit. If she hasn't viewed you you know it's a fake profile.

bobbyv10
4/4/16

I have been a member for about a year.....there is a huge turnover of ladies...not a Good Sign..and many that seem in it for JUST the Money..which is OK..but then make it an escort site! I would ignore the winks which seem like a scam to get you to buy credits...Ive had two accepted dates cancelled because the girls stopped using the site. It might be worth the time and investment if you know you want a Sugar Daddy type relationship and are good at Controlling the terms. Never bid too much for a date, or pay just to have coffee! Best of Luck.

peterf67
2/22/16

Whats your price wont refund you at all. If no one responds. What a joke. My Advice. Don't waste your time or your money. I joined 4 years ago. And they would refund me a credit if no response for a potential date. NO LONGER..

Wrong. I pay for the service, and if a woman does not respond. ?? BTW Slim white male.

A joke...

Awful website.... Don't waste your time.

CPR

experiencedi
1/25/16

After years on this site in hopes of something g good, a waste of.money. 4 dates that were 10 years older and 20 lbs heavier than posted. Once your credits run out you get winks from new girls that are local but really from 3rd world countries. Obviously a NYP tactic, sames as match.com. I have yet to have a good, sane female that wasn't down and out or on some drug... seriously. SA has been good for me, but NYP is all a money racket.

sandraw67
1/20/16

Got tons of date offers, but very few guys actually unlock the date. Once they do, it seems like they all just want to chat. Or they want your phone number. They don't actually want to pay you for a date.

In a year, I've only gone out on 3 dates. Made $450 total.

This site is a waste of time.

ciscok
12/21/15

HELLO AGAIN!! U have hopefully red my previous review of another scaming "site" that i just written about. Well this one is a doozy!! What Is Your Price, is a Site that doesn't allow escorts and I ask why not?? Not that i am looking for one, but the tactics here are the same as i see it. First what is required of U to do is BID on a Woman / Male that U are attracted too. Now take heed here as i made the mistake and thought when i buy the credits that they are used to BID with. NOT!! It is U with your hard earned U.S. CURRENCY that is used. Sure, i will also agree that most of the Wonen are very attractive. (Sorry Ladies, i don't look at Men, so can't discribe about them) But it all works the same. Once U have found a subject to BID on and they agree to the amount then U will both decide where and When to meet for your first date. Now, Men, to me this is a free ride for the Woman. What i mean is this: if U meet at a restaurant, bar, or anyplace else, as the Man, I not only had to pay my date what i had bid for her, ($300) but also paid whatever she ordered to eat and drink. Total was $422.00. Then we left together as far as me volunteering as a Gentleman, in waiting with her for the Valet to retrieve her Car. Then there was the HUG and Thank U and i was on my way to my car in a FREE parking building just a few blocks away. Do all my readers understand what happened and all for a HUG?? I was not expecting sex, but at least tell me as a grown adult Woman if i was suitable for U or if there might be another meeting, in which the next time, the bid money is only paid on the first date only!! But hell, interested Woman in me or not, all she realky has to do is show up for the bid money and take off once she got it in hand. Right?? U dam right!! So U C Guys, we pay for everything and may get nothing but a hug!! $#*!!! I could give my Cousin that money and get better hugs than that!! If U think about this kind of stuff, U could be out of funds quickly,(depends on how many Women U BID for and had accepted) and the Woman either likes U enough to do extras or she is just there for the BID money. This is just how it has been for ME. It is like U paying an Escort anyway. I C no difference. Another thing that happens ONLY on an agreeable BID is U both can message each other now. If U bid on a Woman for a date, she has to agree with your BID before she and i can send messages to each other only. So here again My Fellow Gents, take heed in caution on this one.

ryanw52
11/26/15

I have been on WYP for nearly a month and have had four dates so far: one was a serial first dater, one we didn't really click, one was a one-night (afternoon) stand, and one has evolved into a very welcoming mutually beneficial SD/sb relationship. Only one of my dates was $60, the others were all under $50.

Curiosity and intrigue keep me going back and hoping for something more, a different level of connection. Yes, some of the women make you waste your credits, but none of the 4 I've met were any different than their pictures and profiles, and none were flakes. It does take some chatting, moving off the site to texting and calling to really get a sense if the date is worthwhile.

I avoid the women asking for a lot of money upfront, just not my style to pay someone to enjoy a dinner. I'll gladly pay if there is a connection, an interest in an ongoing relationship, or real possibilities of something more intimate.

Be honest with the women, be firm and upfront with what you are willing to offer, and be open to realizing most the women on the site are themselves just curious and intrigued. In the end, there is lots of possibilities for fun and to find whatever it is you are seeking.

hoperellas
10/22/15

Hello boys,

So I was on seeking arrangement for some time and rarely rarely rarely got anyone serious . I mean spent so much time talk to a guy and then never here from them again. This is so freshing so cut to the chase. No I'm not fake. I won't flake and I give people my schedule .... So there u go thought I would set the record straight for us non fakes.

rockyr12
9/27/15

One could write a novel about WYP and much of what is problematic there has already been covered. In the end, what gets my goat is how with the complicity of the site operators it has basically turned into a SB/SD site. There are many of those sites and one is the sisters site of this one: Seeking arrangement. I have no quarrel with them. WYP has been advertised as the site for guaranteed dates: By naming a price for the first date, everyone is assured that the other side is serious. So to speak. In the end, though, most all the women on this site are *not* looking to date and merely set a higher barrier to entry but rather, they either are serial first daters (in my book all the ones asking for 200 or more are not interested in ever seeing you again) and the rest are out for arrangements. I have, at best, gotten to a second date. And regardless of how well that date went, it is when they get home (and possibly talk to the roommate who put them onto this site) that they realize "Hey, I am not getting paid for this..." There are other issues: I am convinced that if you have private pictures, many women make an offer (or accept one) to see your pictures without any real intentions of ever meeting you.

jamesd163
9/14/15

What a load of rubbish. Its all about pay pay pay and you will receive nothing.
Stay clear of this site. The girls are fake and all it is, is a free dinner and date for the girls.
You will see you money quickly dissapearing before you get anywhere.

robertw172
8/22/15

I have been on this site for about 2 years and find it so good. I don't use it that often but when I do I normally have about 10 dates lined up with in a few days. Some of the girls don't get back to me but most do. I don't like to pay less than $100 and most of my dates range from $150 to $200. I normally just take the girls out for dinner or some drinks and I love herring all there aspirations and things they want to do with there lives. I am now getting to know one of the girls quite well and have been on 4 dates. Spent today going clothes shopping for her as she needed some new clothes. I probably wont be using this site again if things go well with this girl. I have herd from some of the girls that there are not enoph

15 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the WhatsYourPrice staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
davidj248
david j.
1 week, 3 days ago
Answer
katannae4
Allison H. [WhatsYourPrice Rep]
A: Hi David,

No, there are many different types of arrangements that people are looking for through the site. So I would recommend that if you are not sure what the other person is wanting, you discuss it with them!

If you have any other questions feel free to reach out to us at Support@WhatsYourPrice.com.

Best regards,
Answer
katannae4
Allison H. [WhatsYourPrice Rep]
A: Hi Bob,

You should be able to sort your search by those members who have been last online, with those who are online being the first shown!

Also, thank you for taking the time to send us feedback and suggestions! Your suggestion has been escalated to our website development team for consideration.

Best regards,