US Government’s NSF

P.O. Box 193152
San Francisco, California, USA

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Had my profile TAKEN over by some PET player that hacked into it and when I notified tagged they could careless almost as if it's a normal thing that PET players do to get ahead in the game

Its very fun and i went on tagged late 2011 and i met my now husband from wasnt a scam and he wasnt a creep and now we will be married almost 4 years with a 2 yr old daughter!

Iam an educated retired business owner an a tagged member for 7 years. I have made many several long term relationships...
I choose my friends..we sometimes i can help make a positive impact on helping someone.
Lets get real here..not all sites are for dating..sometimes it just wonderful to talk to someone who cares....

I NEVER joined this site, I am inundated with messages/emails that I don't want. I can't cancel the account because, guess what? I don't have a password, because I NEVER joined this site. I consider this an invasion of privacy, harassment and dishonest business practices. STAY AWAY, they are the worst company I have ever come across on the internet. I find it absolutely disgusting that I can't stop them from emailing me constantly.

There are tons of men looking for something on tagged though I don't know if they are looking for hookups and lying about wanting a real relationship or not.

Why was my tagged pictures updated when I haven't been on there in months.

I don't know why tagged simply delete my account, previously had a account suddently the account had deleted, then I reopen new account using my 2nd email, it was deleted last week, why tagged deleted its a poor $#*!ing service, if there is any prob or issue they should text me bF delete... really FUCCKING tagged

I never meet anybody on tagged, nor conversate for more than two seconds. Women on tagged have three or more accounts in different states with different ages. Tagged have moderators to reply to account holders messages, thats why all the women actions on the site are exactly the same.

I'm not sure how it came to me to have wanted to share at least something positive about this site. I can see a lot of negative comments here. I am not here to defend tagged against all the other negative testimonies. I just wanted to share my story and how this social media network became special in my life. I had been from a long time marriage. Ten years later it was hell and havr decided to end the relationship. I was devastated given the fact that he was my first ever relationship, he was my first boyfriend.

After the separation, I tried to live my life normally with my daughter. I realized I'm still young and still would want to love and be loved again.
A year later, I started dating. I dated a lot. Until it came to a point that I have dated almost all.the men in the city where I live but still none of them worked and I thought none of them will. So, I tried finding my luck online. I tried almost all of the social network in the planet. Name it, I know majority of them. I came across almost all types of men, different races from different countries. And have learned different approaches for each type, too. Each time I'm trying a social network, the moment I get pissed, I immediately uninstall the app and try a new one.

Everything might have happened by chance.
But I believe that though these sites are known for flirting there are still a few who still risk to find their someone on it.
Majority of men and women who join these sites are just flirting. But one man proved me wrong.
We met on tagged almost a year ago, after a month of frequent chatting and video calls we decided to meet in person. And now, surviving a happy long distance relationship and about to celebrate our first anniversary on the 11th.

And this is why for me, tagged is special.
It led me to the love of my life who just used to be a pet I kept on buying back from anybody else.

The website is boring, fake, full of scammers, gold diggaz, fake profiles/fake ass women (in my eyes, theres no big difference), and you'll find alot of desperate insecure single mothers out there fishing for a sugar daddy or a father for rent to take care of their child (lmao), my review begins when a friend of mines from New York recommended me to Tagged. At first, I thought it was mad cool, until most women started acting real shady because they couldn't get what they want from me. Prime Example, a couple chics from the Philippines was trying to run game on me, talking bout "I need money for school", after hearing that, I just block'em. One girl from the NY area was trying to get me for $500, lmfao, like seriously, these online dating sites are a waste of time, stick to meeting females in person....

its telling me to watch a free video to get gold but none are coming up to play

It's the tool and up to you how to use it, I found it useful site.
Tnx tagged.

i just like to decorate my profile. Thats it. :)

Recently got an email from them, suggesting someone wanted to connect with me on tagged. As I'm constantly checking new social media platforms, I didn't mind. Big mistake. They only want to get your contact list, which I forbid them to use and then they want your money to "buy gold" to then connnect to some fake people on there. Completely annoying and useless portal. Stay away!

do not respect their terms at all .it is mean mislead consumer by their terms and not have princbles or values .your money are their gole .they are lairs. thieves ,and bottom line do not involved with company because if you are involved you paper yourself you will out for at least 5 years .and take medication for break your nerves break out and might heart attack .I just give you big hole picture for if you want to involved .with them.IT WHAT I TOLDAND THANKS GOD IT IS BECUAM A PROOF FROM OTHER PEPOLE.

This site is full of hoes selling pussy, married/divorced, slutiest, lying/trifling overweight women u can possibly find on here...they lie about everything from name to age to weight to where they live...they be uncover lesbians scam artists just straight up nasty

Its constantly down!! One day you can view messages and then the next few days when you click inbox it comes up blank. No messages displayed. Needs a lot of work.

worst system ever wish some one would hack it down!!!!!

Wouldn't be there if it weren't for pets. Prostitues and pimps all over the place. Very sad what Tagged has become.

Tagged is on a fast decline to being non-relevant. The profiles are old and out of date, the search works randomly, and I find less and less reasons to visit.

My first week on this site, I was chatting with someone promising unwanted love. They were part of an big pawnsy scam. Fake bank accounts were made in my name in different states, they were trying to launder money in my name to other Countries for in my opinion , for illegal or terrorist plots. Tagged deleted their account but so what! All the damage had already started once we greeted one another with an Hello. So I set my profile for my Country only and I'm still getting messages from all around the World. There is nothing flattering about that! I was told many times that I have been on their front page and that is why most of them have joined. That meant that most women are being used for someone else's financial gain. Which is nothing short of being an PIMP! Playing pets is mostly what I like to do. But that is even an Scam! When is enough is enough? Clearly Tagged would be an lucrative business if immoral scammers weren't behind it. But unfortunately, most sites have money hungry vultures running them and it seems impossible to do something about it. But if there was an way to start making these owners pay substantial fines for allowing such conduct to take place, also with the knowledge of cutting their money supply off by removing such sites. That way the people that are on with no good in tensions will diminish.

Tip for consumers: Beware!!

I bought $100 in gold on Friday of bonus gold got only half!! They intentionally waited until Saturday to award what I bought so bonus gold not upandcould give me only half! The purchase clearly shows in my tagged page and I sent them copy of receipt from my Rixty account proving took my money Friday and due the other 200,000, their response can find no record of transaction! Now come on now I didn't fall off a turnip truck its on their own page plus sent them copy of receipt that is a proven bold faced lie!! I would recommend everyone stay off their site I'm a huge player with almost $100,000 invested and do not care about me is impossible they will ever care about you!!

I was on this site for about two years. I have made real friends there---people I have met in person, had coffee with...all nice people. I wasn't there looking for the "love of my life". My photos are real and my profile is real...I found real people in my home town.

Did someone say Tagged? Oh dear, a website that would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic and borderline tragic, aside from the aforementioned financial irregularities, the site screams Scammer in a very shrill and annoying voice, messages and friend requests from people that haven't even checked your profile page, conversations (and I use that term loosely) that start with 'hi' and continue with 'u have Skype/Whatsapp/Other Messenger Service' or 'hello friend i want to chat to you on Yahoo here is my email address blah blah blah' and multiple accounts belonging to one person (Spambot), I've had the misfortune of being registered with some dreadful social network/chat/date sites, Badoo and the dearly departed Flirtomatic but Tagged takes the Academy Award for Most Abysmal Website, avoid it like you'd avoid eating yellow snow.

Tagged is in a business of selling fake gold coins and tries to sell fake gold coins to its players and in return Tagged will go into your tagged account and steals those very same gold coins that are bought to get their players to buy more. Mostly old retired people plays on tag and are scammed out of their retirement money buying fake gold. Most American females that plays on tags are threatened by Tag that they will lose their profile to tag if they send hot comments out in order to be bought. However, women from any other countries are allowed to post any comment they like without being threatened that their profiles will be destroyed by Tagged and all men are allowed to post whatever they like which is very trashy. Tagged is definitely a business out to exploit its members out of their hard earned money and they should be closed down to avoid people, especially seniors from being scammed.

4 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

15 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tagged staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question