Review of SoftwareKeep.ca

mattheww87
6/22/17

DO NOT BUY DO NOT USE TOTALLY A SCAM PLEASE READ BELOW

Firstly - I did a lot of research looking into this website and it seemed legit. SEEMED being the keyword here.

I purchased MS Project 2016 Professional. I was given the product key in an e-mail (red flag right there) and the download link was an .iso that would not exceed more than 75 kb/s (for a 3.2 gb file!!!) So needless to say it took forever to download.

When looking at the file structure, it was MS Office Offline installer, not a plane separate MS Project install. I contacted them via chat and they offered remote support for an install. I insisted I didn't need it and I wanted a seperate copy of MS Project not one affiliated with office for an offline install. They also offered to re-send the iso to me when I contacted them by phone. Each time they sent me to the same link to the same file.

I gave in and began installing it, it nuked MS Office 2013 completely! That part is maybe my fault, whatever, moving on, I go to put in the key and it says the key isn't valid. I attempt to validate the key with Microsoft and I talked with their commercial department. They confirmed that this is an MSDN-retail key. What that means is that they could turn around and give this key to X amount of computers and each time someone "new" uses it, the "old" person who used it would have their copy invalidated.

I attempted to call them, and they're always "experiencing a high call volume". I attempted to contact them via chat and they simply joined the chat and never responded in well over 1 hour!

Needless to say these people are total scamsters just using MSDN access retail keys and selling fraudulent keys to people. This is going to make me look like an idiot with my company.

karenb301
6/18/17

I downloaded my purchased Office 2016 from setup.office.com, which was confirmed by Microsoft as being theirs! Installed and activated in minutes. The discount was awesome too!

mehtabjitt
6/15/17

Best price guaratee matched, free tech support and exceeded my expectations. Would order again for it clients

dieterh3
6/6/17

Just and received downloads within seconds - no hassles. Customer service team was helpful and no issues were had

arthurs54
6/5/17

I tried to get 8.1 from you and had no luck and now your not giving me back my money WHY

bryonw7
5/31/17

scam company. I've alerted VISA and BBB about this scam company. Fake downloads then give you the run around.

alexs427
5/12/17

purchased office 2016 home and student, got the product right away and installed it without any problem.. this is a recommended site online!!! thanks!!

michaelb517
5/8/17

Got some errors when I installed but I'm grateful that it's now fixed and all. Tech rep helped me fix it. Good job!

paulav20
4/21/17

my friend told me to buy a software here because its really cheap. I really need MS office because I have an important project to do. I just waited for few minutes and the product key arrived via email. One of the reps also helped me out installing the software for me.Worth recommending!!

jacol1
4/18/17

Can't believe this!! price is too low and they still give 10% discount with free technical assistance. Cheers!!

laqueishaw
4/11/17

I emailed to check my order status and about 5 minutes later I received my product via email. Amazing delivery! Thank you!

jamesc411
4/10/17

I purchased about a week ago and I was confused why I have not received anything via mail! My mistake as everything was sent via email. This was sorted easily when I contacted them. They even offered to install my Outlook 2016 that I purchased and set it up. Worth recommending!

normand127
3/23/17

The website is very easy to search and Keys we're sent instantly into my email. Thumbs up for the website.

jasonb267
3/19/17

I searched and this is the cheapest among all online site. All software are installed easy and keys works.

ashleyp97
3/19/17

I always order here for our Canada branch. Orders are always easy and swift. Great service and support also.

shayc4
3/15/17

I also had to buy for our company in Canada. I thought I'd give it a try and order here. I did not regret at all. All was addressed on the same day.

shellys46
3/5/17

Had to seek help with remote installation for one of our companies in Canada. Technical support staff were great and resolved it in no time. Thank you so much!

tyronew10
3/5/17

We purchase 2 Windows 10 for new computers. I was able to install the software and they send the key in minutes,

amandan38
3/5/17

I never had any doubt. The software were installed perfectly in my computer. I will recommenced this to all my friends.

wilmak
3/5/17

I manage to install and activate my Key in minutes. Product key were sent via email and Microsoft confirmed legit Key

bertg12
3/5/17

I ordered software for my excel school homework. I instantly use my card and got charge. In about 10mins my software arrive in my email. It was fast download and software activate easy from Microsoft website.

ericb151
3/5/17

The website offers best price and download are easy. They instantly send my software via email and works perfect.

dorothyw41
3/5/17

Good customer service. They Instantly refunded my money because the software is out of stock. I'm waiting for the software to be in stock.

joep213
2/19/17

As many others did, I ordered MS Office and was duped by their "microsoft certified" emblem. No link ever showed up and I cannot download the product. Emailed their customer service number, imagine that, they claim its outside business hours.

I'm sure I'll get some sort of run-around as others did. Now I have to wait for it to post on my card so i can dispute it. RUN away.

cindyw85
1/19/17

I placed an online order for Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business for Windows on January 4th at 8:25 p.m. (EST). I was paying an IT person at my home per hour for this installation and other work. By 9:30 p.m., there was still no product key e-mailed to me. I started a online Chat with their company - the response was that "they are testing the keys to make sure the keys will work when they send it to me". They said they needed another 10-20 minutes. This didn't sound legitimate (besides the fact that we weren't going to wait any longer), and we told them to cancel the order and refund the money onto the credit card. By 9:50 p.m. in the chat, she said they will cancel the order, and the refund will be processed within 24 hours and will be reflected on my account within 48-72 hours. At 11:31 p.m., the sales department e-mails the product key. I immediately respond by email and say that the order was cancelled and the amount is to be refunded to my card. I indicated I already purchased the product from someone else (and received the product key instantly). I e-mailed again January 17th as there was still no credit on my credit card - and didn't receive a response to the e-mail. I phoned the number they have on their website and it is not in service 1-877-254-5657. I am in the process now of making a dispute resolution with visa disputing the charge (I had copied and printed off the Chat I had with their company and kept my emails).

11 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SoftwareKeep.ca staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 8/12/16
on 8/3/16
on 7/28/16
Be the first to answer
Questions? Get answers from the SoftwareKeep.ca staff and other customers.

SoftwareKeep.ca?