Review of SoftwareKeep.ca

SoftwareKeep.ca reviews

Tel: +1 877 254 5657

hollyf29
10/14/17

My key is invalid. I contact them 3 times They ask for a screen shot of the invalid message and won't give me a refund without it. I send it 3 times. they say they never get any of the messages. So I m going to turn it over to the better business bureau. Be very careful with this company. I'm reading other messages about how they were scammed with invalid keys.

denisew98
10/10/17

i can't load my project so I ask for help. They gave me a Microsoft website to download the software. Just a minor password reset now my software is loaded and working.

ronniet17
10/8/17

instant download in seconds to my inbox :) easy peasy. got someone to install it for me too. high recommended

johnc827
9/20/17

Well the title of my subject says it all. I downloaded MS project and used the product key. I received the message software key not valid

Softwarekey please make it right.

ruthz13
8/31/17

After I purchase i ask where is my download. They said it will be sent via email within minutes. I've waited and nothing came. I went to chat again and they resend the software details. Finally I received all the email software.

jamesb578
8/30/17

I'm hesitant in downloading the software and I ask for refund. They offer immediate remote and handle the software for me. Finally they take control and all my software and app are still there.

barneyf9
8/23/17

I ask for company address. Google made it right. I also called Microsoft and confirmed company is Genuine Reseller.

conradk8
8/23/17

The discount works perfect and delivery was pretty quick. Software description is informative and instant download.

davidb751
8/13/17

I forgot to apply the promo code so I immediately sent an email,I receive an email that 10% discount code will be applied. Thank you

annabellec4
8/9/17

I bought the software year ago and I have a new computer. I ask to transfer the software. They immediately send me instructions.

samc148
8/8/17

I'm glad I found this website. They offer cheap and fast download software. I don't have to wait for any disc.

luisal5
7/5/17

Everyone I have spoken to were very nice and patient. I'm not great with computers so I had to talk to someone every time I needed it. They were very helpful.

jamesh457
7/2/17

Purchased my Outlook 2010 but was sent a free upgrade to Outlook 2016! It was installed and activated pretty easily. Thanks guys! Definitely coming back!

selenaw8
7/2/17

I got my Outlook 2010 from this vendor and it was upgraded to Outlook 2016 for no additional charge! Awesome deal!

juliusm37
6/29/17

Quick and easy! That's what online shopping should always be! Cheap and genuine Office 2016! Definitely worth recommending.

marilynl24
6/26/17

I called Norton Shopping Guarantee and also called Microsoft to verify the company. It is a Legit company that is based in Canada.

shirleys96
6/26/17

I made a Livechat for help since I cannot install my software. They sent a link for remote access I have to download and run it. Finally they take control of my computer fix the error and activate my software. It was great support skillful and professional

candyy
6/26/17

I called and ask if digital download. According to gentleman over the phone Its digital download that they will send Product key and Download link via email within minutes. I ask if site is secured and if they can take my order over the phone. They said Its norton protected and for security they cannot take credit card information over the phone. I went online and finally ordered Office software I got my download instantly. I've clicked on the link and download is very fast. It ask for the key and accepted very well. Good experience as for first time online purchase.

nathans78
6/26/17

I thought I was scammed since I haven't receive anything after I made a purchase however I've checked my email after 30 minutes and found software download and key. Our internet is 24 megabits per second that took only 5 minutes to download the software. After the installation computer ask for the key finally its activated. Don't doubt this company as they sell Genuine Keys.

mattheww87
6/22/17

DO NOT BUY DO NOT USE TOTALLY A SCAM PLEASE READ BELOW

Firstly - I did a lot of research looking into this website and it seemed legit. SEEMED being the keyword here.

I purchased MS Project 2016 Professional. I was given the product key in an e-mail (red flag right there) and the download link was an .iso that would not exceed more than 75 kb/s (for a 3.2 gb file!!!) So needless to say it took forever to download.

When looking at the file structure, it was MS Office Offline installer, not a plane separate MS Project install. I contacted them via chat and they offered remote support for an install. I insisted I didn't need it and I wanted a seperate copy of MS Project not one affiliated with office for an offline install. They also offered to re-send the iso to me when I contacted them by phone. Each time they sent me to the same link to the same file.

I gave in and began installing it, it nuked MS Office 2013 completely! That part is maybe my fault, whatever, moving on, I go to put in the key and it says the key isn't valid. I attempt to validate the key with Microsoft and I talked with their commercial department. They confirmed that this is an MSDN-retail key. What that means is that they could turn around and give this key to X amount of computers and each time someone "new" uses it, the "old" person who used it would have their copy invalidated.

I attempted to call them, and they're always "experiencing a high call volume". I attempted to contact them via chat and they simply joined the chat and never responded in well over 1 hour!

Needless to say these people are total scamsters just using MSDN access retail keys and selling fraudulent keys to people. This is going to make me look like an idiot with my company.

karenb301
6/18/17

I downloaded my purchased Office 2016 from setup.office.com, which was confirmed by Microsoft as being theirs! Installed and activated in minutes. The discount was awesome too!

mehtabjitt
6/15/17

Best price guaratee matched, free tech support and exceeded my expectations. Would order again for it clients

dieterh3
6/6/17

Just and received downloads within seconds - no hassles. Customer service team was helpful and no issues were had

arthurs54
6/5/17

I tried to get 8.1 from you and had no luck and now your not giving me back my money WHY

bryonw7
5/31/17

scam company. I've alerted VISA and BBB about this scam company. Fake downloads then give you the run around.

Helpful answer

no it is not a legit company and you will probably never get your money back

By holly f. on 12/12/16

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the SoftwareKeep.ca staff and other customers.

SoftwareKeep.ca?