Review of PayPal

Tel: 1-888-221-1161, 1-402-935-2050
hostmaster@paypal.com

alind3
8/22/17

PayPal stole my money...49$ ,in a single transfer transactions...by 2 different conversion fees in 2 different country...in my country shows a 473$ value for 26600 Russian rublas...and my friend shows him and send to me 425$...the difference was STOLEN by PayPal with the conversion fees!!!
Shame PAYPAL..all be aware of this cheating and stealing money site!!
AVOID and ne aware of them!!
Damn thieves and cheaters..they stole my money!!

roberth399
8/22/17

For the most part I have had good luck with PayPal. Also I have been pleased with them standing behind me and my purchases.

susans331
8/21/17

Great tool for managing income via my website, and for paying for online purchases securely. When I have raised a couple of disputes over the last 8 years or so, they were resolved reasonably and quickly by PayPal.

abzert
8/21/17

Paypal is one of the trusted payment service. We strongly recommend this payment service for secure payment service.

salvadorc8
8/19/17

I made a purchase online and the product was not what it was described to be. I contacted them and they simply told me to just contact the seller. I thought you were suppose to help me with any disputes!!!

joshuab109
8/16/17

Great trusted service. I use on eBay all the time to ensure safe payment. You basically have to have it! Simple but awesome A+++++

alyssap14
8/14/17

Horrible experience with Paypal I tried to dispute the bestyogastore.us and they wind up closing the case because they let them play the game and they keep saying that I need provide the licensed expert in counterfeit clothing! What kind of license for that! Ridiculous!

brandonc64
8/10/17

PayPal decided now that any amount I run for over $500 in a week will be held for 30 days. I have had my account for nearly four years, I had a card reader 3 years ago and did not have a hold. Now they say my account is new and that is why there is a hold. I told them to release the money or I would cancel my account and go with a different Payment processing company. Now there is a hold on my account and I have no access at all. Hold my money for 30 days is bad enough but now holding my account hostage has to be illegal but they say it was in my agreement

stuartm67
8/10/17

PAYPAL IS A TOTAL JOKE!!!!! THEY HELD MY FUNDS HOSTAGE FOR 180 DAYS THEN THEY LOST TRACK OF IT AND CAN'T FIND MY $3,072 THAT I'VE WORKED HARD FOR SELLING ON eBay. TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND SCAM. IM FILING A LAWSUIT AGAINST THEM AND GOING TO REPORT THEM TO BBB!!!!!

ronaldl44
8/9/17

Like all companies they have their strengths and weaknesses. In this case they have more strengths. They could listen to the customer more and pay attention to the details.

karthikeyant
8/4/17

There are too many complaints to this service. And, as for me, it talks more than any official press-release from company. I have several problems with PayPal and all of them were very expensive for me

almanj1
8/2/17

radoslawk
8/1/17

In July, my paypal problems started. After selling one watch to the US one to Taiwan my money in the amount of over 2100 dollars was blocked for 21 days without any reason. I made a phone call to Paypal and received a reply that happened so incidentally and my payments will not be held anymore. I was waiting for the watches to be delivered. I was informed that after the delivery of the watch if the buyer would deposit in e-feedback my money would be released on the second day. The watch was delivered to Taiwan, the buyer wrote the feedback as well as called on my request to paypal in taiwan and informed them that he received a watch and is very happy I called paypal to give feedback. I talked to Ryan 549368, refused to release my money, was very impertinent. Money was still blocked without any basis. In the meantime, the occasion was offered and my wife and I sent them using their credit cards and the option to send money to family money for the purchase of two watches that we bought in Thailand second in the UK using the paypal system. My family used this option in connection with the fact that paypal blocked my money despite the delivery of items.
The next day I rented a patron Joanne Michalec to represent me and we called Paypal. After this conversation my account was subject to restrictions. They were frozen and a $ 11500 deposit was assigned for possible complaints about my items for 90 days. For no reason, I did not have any open affairs or affair. I considered it a proba to be depopulated by Paypal money and therefore dishonest practice. After my deposit was made, my account was frozen. Attorney Joanna Michalec wrote a letter with the task of releasing my money. Upon receipt of the letter, paypal opened 11 cases against me, my wife and me. He abolished the card transaction and suspended all accounts. He returned the money he kept at that moment and seized it as a return transaction, which caused a negative balance. All of these transactions were legally carried out because of the fact that Paypal did not allow for any reason whatsoever using my own money, which was illegally blocked. After multiple phone calls (all recorded) and my lawyer's involvement, my account was closed indefinitely. My longstanding reputation was in ruins. I can not use paypal or e bay which is especially painful. I was not ragged and for the highest penalty because I can not use my account without doing anything bad. Paypal carries an uneasy practice. I will reinstate my account or indicate the way of arbitration. Do not go back to suing Paypal to court for discrimination and dishonest practices. Of course, he will cover all the costs of arbitration with the greatest pleasure. I would like to add that I was cheated repeatedly by the consultants and would be happy to hand over the recordings of conversations. I hope somebody from Paypal has bent over my complaint and reinstated me wrongly taken away. I want to sell and buy as before. Neither Paypal nor e bay never had any trouble with me nor with my transactions and the issues that opened up to make credible account closures. Both the wife and the victim immediately confirmed the veracity of all the transactions on which the documentation exists. I mention that I recently underwent a heart attack and the situation with paypal storms my convalescence. In case of refusal to settle your case, please indicate the arbitration or court order. Joanna Michalec will present me if possible, if you do not ask the lawyer in your state to rent. All costs will be covered. I do not expect much just to restore my rights and to reverse the absurd restrictions.

clarag22
7/29/17

there are often errors in payment, must be minimized, otherwise its good experience using paypal for payments and stuff

susanh276
7/29/17

I recently discovered that PayPal has robbed me of desperately-needed funds MANY TIMES, and likely many other people as well! So please do both me and them a big favor!

Because he knows my financial need, at the end of the Foreword in the original edition of my book, Over 38 Years Without Tears my friend Dr. Gary Schwarz suggested that anyone who was touched by my testimony could donate toward my ongoing expenses through PayPal.
However:
1. Because I now have documented evidence on a different issue to support my mistrust of Paypal,
2. Because PayPal provides the option for recurring donations to be made electronically,

3. Because I have yet to receive EVEN ONE PENNY in donations for my 5-star book (even though a search for Over 38 Years Without Tears on Google last month listed over 500 entries, so I know for certain that lots of people have indeed read and been touched by it)

4. Because I MYSELF have no way of knowing either who all of those people are or how to contact them,
I would like for you to please, please inform anyone YOU know who read the first edition of Over 38 Years Without Tears and donated through PayPal that I never benefitted from their gift!
(And warn them to STOP THEM IMMEDIATELY if their donations are scheduled on a recurring basis, because unless they want to continue supporting PayPal, their money is being needlessly wasted!!)

valerieb20
7/27/17

Been with them since the first month they opened. Using them as a merchant account, they kicked me out for selling concert tickets, which I wasn't. Then I emailed to dispute it but on the page it says they won't respond to any communication about it. So I no longer pay with paypal or their affiliated companies. Was doing a volume of $50K-$200K a month. Their loss. Found better payment processors with less fees.

maimor
7/20/17

Over $10,000 held for 180 days even though tracking and delivery was provided because of 5 out of 200 customers disputed payment! Even though the people received everything and I supplied tracking numbers they shut my account down and are holding my money for180 days. That may not be abig thing for a company but that's my entire inventory money. Do not use this company for business if you need to have access to your money. Every time I tried to transfer over $500 they would delay it by 7 days. The only way I could get my money was through the ATM and pay a fee.

williamb303
7/16/17

Have lost over 400.00 using Pay Pal for bad transactions with E Bay and International Cupid. All 3 times promised refunds over the phone because the evidence was there and later ruled for the Seller or business. They can't be trusted because they tell you one thing and do the opposite. Use Pay Pal at your own risk with E Bay sellers that you've done business with many times or have high feedback ratings. Do not use Pay Pal for any merchants outside E Bay this is high risk.

dianeb150
7/15/17

Live and learn....I needed a fancy work computer and made the unfortunate decision to purchase a used Surface Pro 4 from an Ebay Dealer....Turns out the unit was a bogus attempt to hide a very badly damaged unit. After almost a month of back and forth with eBay and Paypal, even having Microsoft write a full documented report of the cover-up attempt, I received word this morning that Paypal had sided with the merchant and there would be no return or refund for my $800 purchase. They did say I could appeal, so this evening I went back to the Mircosoft store to meet with the Store Manager to get yet another evaluation of the fraudulent purchase. Only things didn't turn out that way, Mircosoft didn't want to write another evaluation, they had decided they wanted to make things right and refund me the amount this unit cost when it was new...$1250! I said but that's way more than what I paid for the damaged unit, she said I know use it to buy extra protection for your new one ( I bought a brand new one from them for only $899) They even gave me the student discount! Way to go Microsoft!!!! I have learned a lesson never buy anything from Ebay or use Paypal....so much for their buyer's guarantee...

mindym13
7/14/17

They dont giv u any instructions on how to do anything. You learn as you go and they hold onto your money as long as they can. Customer service is a joke and they actually laugh telling you you should have read the fine print in the agreement you signed. This company is terrible and if i didnt have hundreds of dollars sitting in their account with my name on it and no way to get it i would not have an account.

sandys122
7/12/17

Warning - PayPal will NOT protect you from Scam Sellers. I purchased 2 tops from Modlily. I was unfamiliar with Modlily and I used PayPal because I thought I would be protected. The items arrived and were way off on sizing. I ordered an XL (I normally wear a Large) as suggested on the sizing charts. I could not even get one of the items over my head it was so small. I followed the seller's return policy, I returned the items via USPS (as instructed by Modlily) I have confirmed tracking that the items were delivered. Modlily would not refund my money, so I filed a complaint with PayPal. Needless to say - I have supplied all the supporting documents that I did everything possible to return the items for a refund. For a MONTH I have been in touch with PayPal repeatedly. They are denying my claim as they say they cannot track the shipment as delivered. This is because USPS only provides tracking with City, State and Zip code - not the actual address. What a huge waste of time. PayPal does NOT protect YOU.

allm2
7/11/17

I cant remember any problems since the time I started using this service. The only negative moment they sometimes change the commissions and those transaction policies so I`d advise to keep in touch with updates not to lose some of your money.

terriw8
7/11/17

I am so peeved.spent time adding to cart then went to checkout and payment will not process.This was a proble a few months ago.Idiots they are.eBay says its a pp problem and PayPal says it is a eBay problem.After about 8 phone calls later PayPal admitted it was something on their end which makes since if it's PayPal software for payments.Neither is willing to do 3 way call to fix this.at this point I am pissed with both.

teresav14
7/6/17

Si pudiera desaparecer esta compañia lo hiciera. Nunca protegen al vendedor que ha sido estafado. Fuy estafada. Les envie pruebas. Les contacte por telefono. Y aun asi le dieron my dinero al estafador !! %@%##^÷%×% Patpal !!

michaelk234
6/30/17

worst payment ever, illegal methodes only good for illegal people.
Its like we can do everything we wanna do and we give a $#*! about the law

342 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Don't do it or be very cautious and major on top of it. Seems PayPal is getting worse and worse and im banning any business from China..to many scams PayPal backs up

By Tiffany H. on 2/20/17

By Sean S. on 8/23/15
Helpful answer

Hi Roxi C....I wish I could help you with your question about..PayPal working capital to a new start-up business?..I honestly have no idea..You can go to Paypal and ask them..good luck :-)

By Dianne B. on 6/13/10

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the PayPal staff and other customers.

7 Photos for PayPal