US Government’s NSF

12/4/16

I LIKE PAYPAL BECAUSE OF THE SAFETY

marks423
12/4/16

I use the service for cases where I`m not sure if the transaction will work out(I mean the cases I could lose some of my money or bank info or whatever else concerning my accounts). Perfectly suitable for these needs, but after some issues with this business I`m not ready to use it for something serious in terms of transactions and storing the funds.

mavisl4
12/1/16

They have great customer service very prompt and handling situation. I have recommended them to a lot of people. You wont regret it.

malathib
11/26/16

Yes really great service.

maryh238
11/23/16

good customer services
prompt sending
fair charges
limitations suck though

louw16
11/17/16

4 returns after years with them.
Following this I received an email from Pay Pal as follows.
Weve noticed that youve had a higher than average rate of issues with your PayPal transactions. Such problems may include claims you have initiated with PayPal or through your financial institution or bank.
We want you to be happy with your purchases, but we may find it necessary to suspend your PayPal account privileges if we continue to notice a high number of problems with your PayPal transactions. Pending further review, we may also suspend any outstanding and future buyer protection claims, and we reserve the right to deny these claims.
We simply wanted to give you a chance to reassess your account activity for the future. You dont need to take any action, and we dont require a response to this message.
I put this down as absolute genius on the part of the composer.
" higher than average " Average is the mean of a set of numbers, some of which are higher and some are lower than the median. So there will always be some higher and some lower than that average.

Tip for consumers: Be prepared to have difficulty contacting them.

rahmas1
11/15/16

I like their new look, user-friendly and the service is fast

rehanas
11/15/16

DO NOT pay via PayPal they are as dishonest at Indianroots clothing. Website complicated for refunds and charge you exorbitant sums on refunds that really should be covered by fraudulent companies like Indianroots. Moreover, they change currencies! I am owed in USD but it changes to CND for refunds. Go figure.

donnab147
11/13/16

I respect paypal so much. Helps me save time and energy. Buy easily and no problems with secure.

jay-annb
11/12/16

once they've got your money, basically you're on your own. it's in their terms and conditions, which they change constantly to deceive you. basically they can do whatever they want with your money.

jaredg11
11/6/16

Basically that's endorsing it being ok if your time is wasted....

michaelr271
11/1/16

since i started using online payments i am using paypal and it never let me down

mannyb3
11/1/16

Today they randomly placed a hold on my account. I cant access the funds for 180 days

lauriea21
10/22/16

STAY AWAY!! They do business with companies like PDF FILLER who are allowed to legally infiltrate your account and charge without consent. PAYPAL won't do anything to help you resolve such issues. Will NEVER trust them again with my credit card information.

jj248
10/19/16

Be careful with transactions, they won't cancel under certain circumstances for insufficient funds. They'll take it upon themselves to pay for the transaction when the paypal balance doesn't cover the full bill.. even when no one asked them to. Then, they'll make your paypal account negative in red. Every unsatisfactory transaction doesn't always need to be disputed towards the other person you put money to, seeing that it is the company's fault they set such bogus policy in place. As soon as you put money in PP ACCOUNT they will grab it to cover what they CHOSE to pay. Or they'll send your balance to collections until the doom comes.

webs193
10/18/16

I'm started using PayPal 4 years ago and I'm still a super-happy customer.
I'm using PayPal as buyer and seller and I'm totally satisfied.

randyp31
10/15/16

I've used Paypal for years as a buyer and had heard some griping about how they treat their sellers, but always thought it was just people being negative. Once I started my own business and began accepting Paypal I understood why people hate them so much. They make biased decisions when it comes to refund requests from customers so not only am I out money, but people have been allowed to keep my products. Thanks for being an accessory to theft Paypal!

yeia
10/3/16

Paypal withdrawer over 20 euros over the normal exchange rate (XE.com mid market) for a 385 GBP payment. When I contacted them to know how come that would be possible, the guy said that by clicking the button (which wasn't showing what I was going to be charged) I allowed them to do so and there was nothing I could claim or do to a get refund.

Hidden fees lies in enormous exchange rates. If you look into what they do, you'll see paypal is a robber disguised.

Tip for consumers: Find something else ! I did find better ones but won't put it here as it could seem I'm working or paid to post reviews which isn't the case.

denisw16
9/18/16

Bad experience with Banggood.com faulty goods no customer service as such you know the usual crap from China.
Anyhow I had to involve Paypal and they would only invoke the buyer protection guarantee thingy if I payed the £15 shipping costs on a £20 purchase, go figure....
Needless to say lesson learned I will stay away from Banggood.com and only purchase from the UK.
Paypal does tend to work better if you buy within your country of origin, from my experience anyway.

This review is based on my experience only, Pay Pal as worked well for me in the UK, but having said that I have never had an experience from a UK company as bad as they are at Banggood.com

I can only give one star based on the whole experience, I would expect no problems when taking money so I do not give brownie points for that I can only base it on when things go wrong......

jamest51
9/13/16

Maybe I am lucky, but no problems with paypal in past 15 years. Minus 1 star for high fees.

terenceo4
9/13/16

When using E Bay if you are purchasing goods for under a hundred pounds it's well worth considering using Pay Pal because if things go wrong they can help sort it out or even get your money back and it cost nothing to open an account I have been scammed on E Bay and I got my money back but as far as I'm aware it's only Upton £100

creativem
9/8/16

21 days wait for first withdrawal ? does it even make sense ?

louisf29
9/8/16

efficiency have been dealing with PayPal for at least two years. During that time I have requested refunds from companies who's merchandise did not meet my standards. By contacting PayPal, they would give me guidance in solving my problem. They also at the same time stopped payment when applicable, and made things right with me and the sender. I have always got my money back. You can't beat that for efficiency. Of course your claim must be correct, but they do most all the work for you.

anneb64
9/2/16

If anyone read my last review about FashionMia you will know that I had doubts about my order being delivered, well what a surprize, I was right. Nearly four months later and they stopped communicating with me. Luckily I paid through PAYPAL, they are great, got my money back within a week with no quibble. I really recommend that you protect yourself when ordering from these shady sites

brandond38
8/29/16

They randomly kept over a thousand dollars once I got a few returns. Held it for 6 months.

337 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PayPal staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question