US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

helenm123
1/16/17

Have been locked out of my account so I created another and the same thing happened. The password recovery system that verifies whether the account owner is who they claim to be and not a hacker does not account for outdated phone numbers and e-mail addresses that change and makes the verification checks impossible to complete. It's unfortunate that so many people use Paypal exclusively these days so that everyone is forced to use it whether they dislike Paypal and its systems or not. Shame.

scottr83
1/13/17

The service is quite ok. Has some problems like delays on funds dropping to account, but in general its a convenient thing to trade with all over the world.

annabelm4
1/12/17

Paypal is so far the best online money transfer site I have used. Not to mention the client confidentiality they provide to their customers. Highly recommend this site to anyone.
Thankyou

marisoll2
1/4/17

If I have to choose any payment method besides my card I will only trust Pay Pal. Their services and informatin is always updated and consistent with your purchase or credits,

onlinestudentc
12/30/16

*Note* The dates and times I mention down below are from my emails from my gmail account.

On December 4th, 2016 at 5:58 PM, I purchased the following course from Trissha Taylor of Trissha Taylor Creative.com : "Creating and Selling Beautiful Resume Templates". I made this purchase through Paypal.com and the transaction ID is 9LG90268SN292350H. For Trissha Taylor Creative.com the receipt # is 3436394 and the product ID is 186215. The course itself cost $57. On December 4th, 2016 at 6:14 PM, I received an email from Trissha Taylor (hello@trisshataylor.com via teachablemail.com) stating the following:

"Hi there (my name), My system is telling me that the videos aren't all live as yet, please give me 48 hours to look into this for you. I'm very sorry for any trouble this may cause -Trish"

On December 5th, 2016 at 3:04 PM, I sent the following: "Ok, please let me know when it's fixed. Thanks!"

On December 7th, 2016, I sent another email to Trissha Taylor Creative.com stating that I still can't access the files and that I would like her to notify me an estimated time of when the files would become available.

On December 8th, 2016, I opened a case against Trissha Taylor Creative.com on Paypal. My case number is #PP-005-339-952-149. According to Paypal's resolution center, Trissha Taylor of Trissha Taylor Creative.com never responded to Paypal's emails notifying her of the case.

The case was escalated to a claim on December 15th, 2016 because Trissha Taylor Creative.com never responded to Paypal's messages. On December 27th, 2016 Paypal closed the case and said the following: "Your seller has provided shipment tracking information in response to your claim. We used the shipping company's online tracking service and found that it confirms delivery of the merchandise. As a result, this case has been closed. We're happy we were able to help you resolve this issue. "

On December 27th, 2016 I called Paypal and spoke to one of their customer representative agents. I told her how Trissha Taylor of Trissha Taylor Creative.com sent me an email stating that the files to the online course were not available and she was trying to fix it. I also told her how I tried to contact Trissha Taylor again and never received a response. The Paypal agent told me she was going to open an appeal case on my behalf. She also told me to send a copy of the emails to ica-na@paypal.com and state my case number. I sent a copy of the emails to ica-na@paypal.com and I uploaded a copy of the emails to my case , #PP-005-339-952-149, under the "Supporting Documents" tab. The appeal case that was created on December 27th, 2016 was created around 11 am because I sent my emails to ica-na at 10:58 am. To my surprise, even though I provided evidence that Trissha Taylor Creative.com did not provide me my product and was avoiding my emails, my appeal case was closed at 11:16 PM.

I opened another appeal case at 12:25 AM on December 28th, 2016. On December 28th I closed the case at 3:09 PM because Paypal promised me that the case would close in my favor but it never did. I also closed the case because I do not believe that whoever was assigned to my case was reviewing my case properly. I clearly provided the evidence showing that Trissha Taylor Creative.com did not provide my product, contacted me and stated that the product wasn't available for 48 hours, and subsequently failed to contact me after the 48 hours past.

This was the first and only case I had with Paypal.

As for Trissha Taylor of Trissha Taylor Creative.com, I am disappointed that you essentially went "ghost" on me and essentially scammed me. I was eager to purchase your product after following you since your Product Line Academy.com days. I also find it weird that now I can't log into my account on your website and that your website is essentially preparing for a relaunch all of a sudden....

Trissha Taylor Contact Info:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/trisshataylor
Email: hello@trisshataylor.com

ridhis2
12/29/16

Very Nice.User-friendliness is ALWAYS a big plus in our book, so with PayPal allowing easy integration with almost every other application that we use for personal and business (WordPress, Jotform, MailChimp, etc.) and makes it easy to send and receive payments from anywhere in the world!!

claytonr10
12/19/16

First off, bad policies. A friend sent me some money via paypal that she owed me. But surprise! It would only take 5 business days for it to clear! Well the money was intended to be used for a bill that was due in 2 days. So I called them up & got a chinese dude who barely spoke any english, & he told me that was their new policy so to make sure it's not fraudulent. Ok so my bill was paid off late & I got a late fee thanks to paypal.
Paypal needs more american employees. I speak english I expect an english speaking customer service agent. Not some guy 9,000 miles away.
I question you sometimes, Paypal. -__-

dorothym54
12/19/16

Process could drive you insane sometimes. like you have to wait a day or two for the funds to hit your account. Still, i will use this service. it's safe and secure. funds go right on time.

leonardob19
12/19/16

After I delivered a product to my client and he paid using paypal, my client (a scammer) requested to paypal the refund of almost $ 2000, even though I sent all the documentation, emails, account movements, chats, etc. where clearly noticed that I was the victim of a scam, paypal was right but told me that unfortunately they could not do anything about it and now my balance is negative, I do not recommend paypal, it's an extremely unsafe platform.

lilyb26
12/11/16

I use the system to get payments for my small business. A good one, but the support can sometimes drive me mad..

sylviak11
12/4/16

I LIKE PAYPAL BECAUSE OF THE SAFETY

marks423
12/4/16

I use the service for cases where I`m not sure if the transaction will work out(I mean the cases I could lose some of my money or bank info or whatever else concerning my accounts). Perfectly suitable for these needs, but after some issues with this business I`m not ready to use it for something serious in terms of transactions and storing the funds.

mavisl4
12/1/16

They have great customer service very prompt and handling situation. I have recommended them to a lot of people. You wont regret it.

malathib
11/26/16

Yes really great service.

maryh238
11/23/16

good customer services
prompt sending
fair charges
limitations suck though

louw16
11/17/16

4 returns after years with them.
Following this I received an email from Pay Pal as follows.
Weve noticed that youve had a higher than average rate of issues with your PayPal transactions. Such problems may include claims you have initiated with PayPal or through your financial institution or bank.
We want you to be happy with your purchases, but we may find it necessary to suspend your PayPal account privileges if we continue to notice a high number of problems with your PayPal transactions. Pending further review, we may also suspend any outstanding and future buyer protection claims, and we reserve the right to deny these claims.
We simply wanted to give you a chance to reassess your account activity for the future. You dont need to take any action, and we dont require a response to this message.
I put this down as absolute genius on the part of the composer.
" higher than average " Average is the mean of a set of numbers, some of which are higher and some are lower than the median. So there will always be some higher and some lower than that average.

Tip for consumers: Be prepared to have difficulty contacting them.

rahmas1
11/15/16

I like their new look, user-friendly and the service is fast

rehanas
11/15/16

DO NOT pay via PayPal they are as dishonest at Indianroots clothing. Website complicated for refunds and charge you exorbitant sums on refunds that really should be covered by fraudulent companies like Indianroots. Moreover, they change currencies! I am owed in USD but it changes to CND for refunds. Go figure.

donnab147
11/13/16

I respect paypal so much. Helps me save time and energy. Buy easily and no problems with secure.

jay-annb
11/12/16

once they've got your money, basically you're on your own. it's in their terms and conditions, which they change constantly to deceive you. basically they can do whatever they want with your money.

jaredg11
11/6/16

Basically that's endorsing it being ok if your time is wasted....

michaelr271
11/1/16

since i started using online payments i am using paypal and it never let me down

mannyb3
11/1/16

Today they randomly placed a hold on my account. I cant access the funds for 180 days

lauriea21
10/22/16

STAY AWAY!! They do business with companies like PDF FILLER who are allowed to legally infiltrate your account and charge without consent. PAYPAL won't do anything to help you resolve such issues. Will NEVER trust them again with my credit card information.

jj248
10/19/16

Be careful with transactions, they won't cancel under certain circumstances for insufficient funds. They'll take it upon themselves to pay for the transaction when the paypal balance doesn't cover the full bill.. even when no one asked them to. Then, they'll make your paypal account negative in red. Every unsatisfactory transaction doesn't always need to be disputed towards the other person you put money to, seeing that it is the company's fault they set such bogus policy in place. As soon as you put money in PP ACCOUNT they will grab it to cover what they CHOSE to pay. Or they'll send your balance to collections until the doom comes.

337 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

8 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PayPal staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question