Review of nexogy

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

gails64
3/7/16

Had a problem with my recording when phones on hold, messages was deleted
Vanessa sent me recording to listen to and she got the job done.
Great working with her

debbiel39
3/10/16

Great support received from Vanessa!

elvisc12
2/20/16

Vanessa took on my case and actually fixed everything finally! Thank you

margieg6
4/17/16

We had to re-set the Phones at our Office and Erick Nunez walked us, step-by-step until we were able to achieve the goal. Excellent Cooperation!!

gloriam39
7/29/16

We just wanted to thank Lexi for her help and attention with helping us resolve a problem with our company phones. We had problems in the past but this time it all went very smoothly thanks to her dedication and attention to our request.

juanh36
2/26/16

VANESSA TOOK THE TIME TO GO OUT OF HER WAY AND FIGURE OUT WHAT THE ISSUE WAS WITH MY EXTENSION. SHE MADE SURE MY PROBLEM WAS RESOLVED BEFORE HANGING UP.

henryd39
8/4/16

I worked today again with Marlene Cabrera. Excellent experience. She is always customer focused.

bernardc24
9/3/16

Wonderful experience with nexogy that
Took care of some problems I didn't think it was possible

tomm852
10/5/14

The VOIP product this company offers has been a pleasant surprise. I initially made the switch to save money, but this product is far better than any VOIP we have ever had. The customer service has been very helpful and the call center software is fantastic! Very happy we made the switch. Highly recommended.

luisp22
10/13/14

Weve been with Nexogy since 2008. The service and call quality are outstanding on every level, including technical support. We rarely have issues with the service but when we do, the technical support is always quick to troubleshoot and correct the issue.

aprild33
3/3/17

If you have any issues ask for them. They know what they are doing and ALWAYS get the issue fixed. They both should get a raise and a promotion.

cinthiao
2/22/16

Lexi has outstanding customer service! She went above and beyond to ensure we were taken care of! She not only made sure our issues were resolved promptly, she was patient and understanding. She also followed up after everything to confirm all our phones were working properly!

Thanks, Lexi!!

mercyg4
6/2/16

Vanessa Echevarria has been helping us with various issues and have always given us excellent customer service resolving each issue in a fast and professional way.

davidg286
6/18/16

Vanessa was great, very professional and efficient

amandal96
7/23/16

Great customer service today by Lexy!!

lexia3
5/13/16

very helpful,sweet.

raulh13
5/11/16

Nexogy answered my request promptly and when the issue was effectively resolved, it communicated the resolution of the problem.

lydiar9
9/24/16

I always have a great experience with Lexi. She is great and always very helpful with a great attitude.

biancah6
7/14/16

Lexi has responded quickly and effectively to every problem I've had. She has honestly made my troubleshooting experiences easy and stress free. I look forward to problem solving with her!

kempm
3/19/16

Erick Nunez, as always, was very attentive and in tune with what my needs were.

amied2
6/27/16

Lexi goes above and beyond to thoroughly listen to my needs and provides a super quick resolution! She's friendly and great to work with. Thanks Lexi!

charlesb127
4/8/16

Erick Nunez did a good job solving our internal caller ID problems. He was very persistent until it was fixed. Thanks Erick!

jamesv25
7/8/14

I have had nexogy for about 2 years now and I must say that their service has allowed my team and myself take advantage of every opportunity that comes are way due to their FLEXIBLE phone capabilities. They have helped increase my companies revenue.This by far has been a great experience. I understand that there are issues from time to time but nexogy does everything in their power to solve the issue right away. I would highly recommend their service to others.

giuliannal
5/21/16

From beginning to end my conversation with Lexi was superb. She provided exceptional assistance and resolved the issue at hand. Lexi is a customer maniac and went above and beyond as she enlightened me on the second line app and how to utilize. Lexi is a keeper! Thanks, Lexi!

cesarp15
9/27/16

I was calling to know my billing account and reactive a line. She was very willing to assist me to solve all my question. I recommend her for your needs. Good job

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the nexogy staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
gailg23
Gail G.
on 6/1/16
Answer
carlosl18
carlos l. [nexogy Rep]
A: Hello Gail,

We offer cloud-based business phone services and by your question I believe you are looking for answering services that we do not provide.

Thank you!
on 2/13/16
Answer
carlosl18
carlos l. [nexogy Rep]
A: Service is limited to the US. Sorry for the inconvenience!
on 6/2/16