Review of Myspace

Tel: +1.3109697471
lchun@yahoo.com

trutht4
5/21/15

Tom was the only thing keeping myspace cool, the website is the worst anymore!!!!!

mistys2
8/12/14

MySpace isn't as good as it use to be.

reginac5
1/28/14

I know I am gonna get the "boos" on this, but the new myspace is actually quite cool. You can connect with people or you can just skip that process, the "deck" is very nice, the layout is smooth and the ads (including video) are nicely streamed and out of the way so you can better enjoy the features. If you are a music fan, this is the place I prefer.

joeb97
12/2/13

I think that myspace transformation is having a difficult time and is slowly dying out.
http://www.squidoo.com/top-new-social-networking-sites-2014 offers an interesting viewpoint on new social networking sites for 2014.

harveym29
9/13/13

Myspace used to be the place to go to make new friends and showcase your personality. Sad to say that it became slow running site filled with spammers and perves.

jannm
8/6/13

MySpace deleted all my photos and blogs when it upgraded to its new form. For that, I deleted my account, and never coming back! If the old MySpace proved to be untrustworthy with my data, why should I trust the new one?

josephd23
6/9/13

MySpace used to be great, don't know what happened.

sandyl19
5/29/13

Myspace has been at the top of the heap of social network sites, and then on the bottom. It is now capitalizing on the music-lover niche. This is one of the top social networking sites to use if you want to stay current with your favorite bands and connect with other fans.

thomasp17
2/1/13

I miss the glory days of myspace. It was the best days any social website have ever seen. I hope they come back just as strong as they were then. The new myspace looks cool so hopefully it will be nice comeback. I stay positive :)

paulf24
2/1/13

Myspace was great but with all the new stuff its just not the same.

marianh2
1/23/13

this is a very good web site for all music lovers Marian Hayes.

josephj6
10/16/12

Ive havent been on myspace in a very long time..im mad i coundnt remember my password then type in a rondom word like weather..then i logged in. I DOUBT IF MY PW WAS 'WEATHER!!!'

guccit
9/24/12

love this site very much.

johnm126
9/24/12

I have never been much of a social media kind of guy. I do use Facebook, a little. I dont really care what everybody is doing every minute of every day; however I try to participate minimally. But a few weeks ago I was checking out the current MySpace site and became absorbed in the amount of music I could listen to, for free. Of course all of it is for sale, but I have created several of my own music lists of favorite music for different moods and styles. So I can listen to as much music as I want as long as Im logged in to MySpace. I dont know if this is typical in other places but I have really enjoyed searching for old or hard to find tunes and adding them to my little MySpace collection.
I have not spent much time exploring other features of the platform, but I can say that using the music and creating libraries of music is pretty intuitive. I have no interest in the online games and such so I imagine there is much more offered by them. But the music section has been a real treat for me. I just click on one of my music lists and have great music all day long while Im working. I recommend it.

daniellen8
7/11/12

Music is a big part of many people's lives. With people spending more and more time on the internet, online music sources have become increasingly popular. There are a variety of sites. Some of which require payments, and some are not so legal.

Myspace has been revamped into a mainly music website. Here you can browse the charts of the most popular, new releases or on the rise. You can also search playlist similar to Spotify. Unique to Myspace is the music video chart. This is the only website that is visual. It is also the only website that offers music news along with the actual music. Myspace is very easy to use, unlimited and free.

amelad
7/9/12

Myspace was extremely popular a couple of years ago, however since then, its popularity has declined sharply. The rise of artists taking over myspace propelled users to turn to another social networking site. However, myspace did provide the music service to its users, when it had users.

Myspace's main purpose was to serve as a social networking site to its users, but also extended the opportunity for artists to promote music, and in the beginning users appreciated the ability to listen to music. Hence at the time, it served its purpose. Over time, however, the flood of artists and music completely overtook myspace and its main purpose shifted from social networking to artists getting their name heard. This change of purpose weakened the effectiveness of the website. The pros are the ability to easily sign up and keep in contact, but the cons weigh higher because they become an annoyance to users. People do not want to keep in contact with others if the price that comes along with it is being bothered by immature artists. While I have had a myspace, I would not recommend it to friend simply because it no longer serves the purpose it advertises for.

elliec1
4/9/12

Myspace used to be the best website for social networking but it has become more artist or talent prone. It is not purely a social networking website anymore. But it still is in competition with Facebook.

aliciar1
4/3/12

MySpace is a very good website. You can find people, music, games and applications on it. Its just that most people now go for Facebook.

staciek
3/28/12

I like the variety of music on myspace with different genres. Also friends make up good.

gerryc3
3/6/12

The only thing good about this site is it's good for bands & things like that.But forget about trying to contact celebs or band.Most don't respond at all,& it seems to be if your not a big name like MJ or madonna or the royal family then bugger off becase your not up there with the big names.It seems like they're going for too much of heaven & looking for angels instead..

richardd17
1/9/12

great site for keeping people updated!

cherylw5
12/20/11

I guess millions of people use MYSPACE.COM but I choose to be more private with my information, photos etc. Would love to find a safe, security controlled social site other than Facebook and Myspace. Will continue to look :)

kelseym1
11/17/11

Ugh! What happened to this site? It used to be my favorite site and everyone I knew was on it. Now it is a bogged-down advertisement with a dwindling subscriber base. Too bad they lost their way!

kateg3
9/6/11

I remember when Myspace was everybody's space. What happened??? Facebook. lol

sweeta
9/5/11

When trying to change backgrounds, it seems that more sites you can get free myspace backgrounds from are full of spam.

Questions? Get answers from the Myspace staff and other customers.

Myspace?