Review of Milanoo

Tel: +86-28-655-541-92
cs_en@milanoo.com

annas253
11/9/17

I ordered 2 dresses (one was really expansive). The cheap one was okay, but the other.. it was incredible ugly, not like it seemed on the photos. The size was not correct. ANd the worst thing is, that they will not transfer ou all your money, no, just 70%, if you are lucky. But after 3 months I still did nit get it, although I resent them the dress. THe communication is bad (you have to download the app to be able to make an reclamation!) and I am not sure if I will ever get my money back.

agatap1
11/6/17

I ordered Haloween costume 1 month ago and it still dis not arrive!!!!they are not responding to my e- mails or write note that my order is on ots way from China and is in the transition !!!! I requested money back and they ignored it!! Horrible experience! A lot of mossleading facts
I am reporting them for money extraction and castomer scam!!!!

jillk37
11/1/17

I ORDERED A HALLOWEEN COSTUME ON THE 15 OF OCTOBER AND IT WAS 7-15 DAY SHIPPING! I WAS CONCERNED WHY IT WASN'T HERE YET AND THEN I STARTED TO GET TICKED OFF! I GOT A EMAIL SAYING THAT IT WOULD BE HERE BEFORE THE 31ST OF OCTOBER NIGHT! I GOT HOME AND STILL WASN'T HERE! THANKS TO THIS WEBSITE I DIDN'T HAVE A COSTUME! I SPENT 32.00 DOLLARS ON THIS COSTUME. NOT RECOMMEND TO USE THIS WEBSITE! I WOULD DEFINITELY GIVE IT A ZERO IF I COULD!

jamest246
11/1/17

THIS PLACE IS A $#*!ING JOKE I ORDERED THINK ITS A US COMPANY LIKE ONE REVIEWER BELOW, $#*!ING CHINA P.O.S ASS PLACE.
1ST JUST LIKE OTHER REVIEWER I ORDER 3 WEEKS AGO AND AS OF YESTERDAY 10-31-2017 $#*! STILL DIDN'T COME FOR MY KIDS, NOW I GET THESE WEAK ASS EMAILS SAY IT WAS OUT OF OUR CONTROL, $#*!IN 50.00 FOR THIS $#*! HIGH ASS SHIPPING $#*!ING UNREAL MAN, IM DOING CHARGEBACK FROM MY CC COMPANY. THIS THIS $#*! AS NERVE TO SAY IT SHOULD BE HERE TODAY, AREU $#*!IN SERIOUS!? RITA WANG $#*!IN KILL YOURSELF $#*!ING CHINK ASS $#*!. AM INM NO RACIST...

THIS IS WHY YOU SHOP EARLY IN USA BRICK AND MORTAR STORE $#*! ONLINE..

SO MY REVIEW OF THIS PLACE IS I HOPE THE CHOKE ON A $#*!IN
$#*!-FILLED EGGROLL

maryv81
10/31/17

I ordered the sweetheart tiered dress for mother of the bride, and when I received it it was the completely wrong color, wrong size and they shipped two dresses in a Fed Ex bag for one shirt - stating they had to ship that do to shipping costs. They were so wrinkled I would have needed to steam them prior to wearing. In addition, when I took them out of the box they smelled so terrible. I tried returning them and was given the run around and told to try and sell them locally. Will never ever purchase anything from them again, and would not recommend it to anyone.

paulam116
10/28/17

Costume took weeks and Was not the size ordered totally disappointed. Will tell friends and colleagues not to use Milanoo

brip5
10/26/17

I recently purchased a costume from this site, thinking it was a UK based website since it used pounds. But, I found out it was a CHINESE based website! Also, we had to pay a lot for shipping, only for us to have to pay more, and then realise it wouldn't arrive in time!

Definitely do NOT reccomend!

rebeccaz7
10/24/17

The quality of the cosplay costume I bought was amazing, the package came early and with 2 free gifts! Totally recommend!

sarah4247
10/21/17

Chose 6 day shipping for a dress for my birthday. Ordered on September 22nd. My birthday was on October 15th. My dress is still (as of October 21st) in transit. Tried to contact customer service about a refund for the shipping considering I paid almost as much for that as I did for the dress and was denied. Do not order from this site unless you have at least a month to wait for your item, and do not bother paying more for quicker shipping. Still haven't received the dress I ordered so I cannot comment on the quality of the product, but it would have to be made of $#*!in diamonds to be worth the wait and what I had to pay to get another dress last minute.

ednaa13
10/19/17

Só tenho o que agradecer ao site Milanoo pelo meu vestido, a qualidade, a perfeição nas cotura e nos acabamentos impressiona, valeu cada centavo que paguei, amei o meu vestido . Muito, muito muito obrigada por tudo.

helenb100
10/18/17

I ordered a coat that came in a wrong size because Chinese XL size is like S/M European size. The coat was also of a very bad quality. The return process is very inconvenient and retarded as you would think with all the modern software and technology. They use European models to hide the identity of their company as well. The product presented online is far from what you will get in reality. They also refused to refund full price because, as they explained, they have to pay for their expenses! Still in the process of battling my money back...DON'T GET INVOLVED, RUBBISH COMPANY!

katrinw1
10/17/17

Shoes ordered where a bad size. Too narrow in the tip but too wide in the back. The smell they emitted was awfully chemical. No real return policy. 20 Euro for shipping and postage to return has to be paid by the customer. So another 20 Euro. They also don't refund the full amount but take a minimum of 20% off.

So just DONT ORDER ANYTHING!

skiesk
10/12/17

I ordered a Halloweem costume on September 7th 2017 and the order was to have been shipped in 5-7 days. It's October 12th and I have received 4 emails saying it would be delayed, The first was on September 25th, then October 2nd, 6th, and 10th saying that it was a Chinese Holiday and then asking if I needed it by October 31st. I managed to navigate their screwy website after the first email to respond that I needed it by Oct 20th. They IMMEDIATELY charged me $259 on September 9th but to date I have received nothing but poorly-worded emails. This is clearly a scam and I hope someone will learn from my costly mistake. --Not Costumed in Tucson, AZ

chloen10
10/3/17

Do NOT order from this website. I ordered a dress that was suppose to be slim fitting (which is a style of cut and sewing, NOT just making a dress smaller than it should be!!) and I swear to you they sent me a green morph suit that they had cut into a dress and sewed a zipper on. It was so so bad. Clicked on the link in my email that was confirmation of shipping and ordering. Do not even have an ordered cataloged, so there is literally no record I even bought from their store, in order to get a refund! STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!!!!

grettelm
9/28/17

Todo perfecto. Te facilitan la compra por correo porque específica bien las tallas el color yo las fotos de como son los articulos adelante atrás y por los lados inclusive. Es genial

mireian
9/27/17

Milano es fantastico, puedes encontrar moda de todo tipo, para todos los gustos, de buena calidad y a buen precio.

kazuhikon
9/26/17

I was wearing it, so I found Milanoo when I was looking for something that sense matched sensually. It is affordable with design importance and I am already crazy about Milanoo. I'm going out with my whole body coordinated with Milanoo. It is said that cool friend from a friend.

stephanes3
9/26/17

Un très bon choix et de très bonne qualité. Rapport qualité et prix ce site est un vrai must !

J'ai commander plusieurs articles et j'ai toujours été très satisfait.

kathleenv13
9/13/17

I ordered a faux leopard coat in early August and received a notice that it finally shipped on August 26. I attempted to track my package but the link sent me to a site that had Chinese characters and signs on it. I then found a link that put me in contact with the company. I got a recent reply back telling me that the product was from a foreign country and because I chose ground shipping it could take extra long. Well, today is September 13 and I have not received the package. I would never have used this company with the above knowledge. I highly recommend steering clear of their rip-off methods of dealing with customers. Kathleen V. Severna Park, MD

jg128
9/10/17

This business is a total joke. The quality is horrendous and you cannot return anything. They claim to have a refund return policy but it is a lie. They ask you for proof of tracking and they provide an address in CHINA that does not exist. The warehouse people do not accept any return from the couriers.

Disgusting business and I am going to sue them. Awful awful awful.

patc110
9/4/17

Can't call the phone numbers supplied. Double charge you. The email is never responded to. Can't cancel an order. Their business ethics suck. Your company should be ashamed of yourself.

craigm110
8/14/17

They have an XXL jacket that fits a tiny person. Do not buy from this company. They are a joke. I am hoping to return my purchase but am pretty sure they won't have a decent return policy. Will keep this updated but at this point "buyer beware".

low339
8/10/17

I attempted to purchase some heels from this website. The company charged my card. I never received confirmation of my purchase. I contacted the company stating that I did not receive a confirmation of my order. I sent the screenshot from my bank statement showing that they charged my account. The company kept asking for my purchase information when i clearly stated that I did not have any. I sent the item number, my information and nothing. They are continuously asking me for an order number to resolve my complaint even though I repeatedly stated the issue is that I have been charged and I do not have an order number. After 2 days, I just contacted my bank.

stephk4
8/10/17

Do a favor and never order from these people. I received a coat that was expensive and it was rippped and the sizing was off.

I have been dealing with a customer service person who has laughed about this, goes round and round in circles having fun about it, and has told me that picture after picture needs to be sent because they do not trust their customers. The energy and frustration with all of this has been so upsetting. The person that I'm dealing with not let me talk to anyone else. He or she is an out right thief.

aliceh93
8/10/17

The items I bought from this site were very low quality though they asked a considerable price for them. Their return policy is almost nonexistent and requires the buyer to pay international return shipping and only offer an 80% refund. This is even when the error is on their part, not the buyer's. Their partial refunds are a joke. It's hardly anything compared to the price of the items.

Tip for consumers: Avoid at all costs

I ordered from this site over a year ago. I ordered two skirts and neither of them showed up. I tried to cancel my order multiple times but it never worked because the site always timed out, I spent over 100 dollars. I tried to email them multiple times but they replied with the same thing and nothing was ever fixed (basically told me to file a report on their website which I did multiple times). Trust me, you don't want to order from Minaloo, from the reviews I see on here they haven't changed their service at all in a year. Only after ordering my skirts, I read all of the reviews and tried to cancel it and get my money back, of course it didn't work. It also made my credit card stop working and I had to call the bank to get it reactivated again.

By Cloud H.

No, it's still up.

By Chelsea L.

If it isn't, it certainly should be. They should be put out of doing business.

By Ali T.

Thank you for your input and I agree. Milanoo is just horrible and should be put out of business. They're scammers. I have 8 pages of back-and-forth correspondence with them and it's still going on. Threatening doesn't work with these people and actually suing them would be extremely difficult and expensive since they are located in China (figures huh!) I hope NOBODY has to go through what I have and still am experiencing...DON'T BUY ANYTHING from Milanoo.

By Ali T.

Milanoo is not a website to be trusted, I just recommend to threaten to sue them because they have really terrible customer service. Some people wait years for their refunds, so... Just don't order from them is what I think, it's about a 40% chance you'll get what you wanted and paid for. Sorry you have to go through with ordering from this website.

By Cloud H.
Questions? Get answers from the Milanoo staff and other customers.

40 Photos for Milanoo