Review of Milanoo

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

melaniem63
4/7/17

The quality is cheap. And when I requested for a refund, there are all these extra steps just to get one. Not only that, they only give you 14 days of the date it was received and they have a huge delay in responding, therefore the refund is not acceptable. Finally got in contact with customer service and they gave me 2 ultimatums...either I return it and get 80% back of the money I spend and pay for the shipping fee, that's only if it was unused and intact with the tags on or don't return it and only get 20% back of my money. RIDICULOUS!!! This site is a scam. This taught me to buy clothes that are actually expensive on legit sites from now on. UNBELIEVABLE

tatjanag1
4/7/17

This online shop is the worst I have ever experienced ... I ordered a dress which was horrible and nothing like it looked on the picture. Of course they gave me a hard time to return my order ... at the end of the day they offered me a RMA code but I would have to pay the shipping myself which is as expensive as the dress itself ... I will never ever use this side again.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it!

stephaniem177
3/24/17

I always read return policies before I buy from companies, especially ordering from over seas.
No where does it state they will take 20% of the total cost of your item away from your refund. They ALREADY make you pay the return over seas shipping which is A LOT!! They state all over their website and in their return policy, "Easy Returns, Easy Returns!" NOT EASY! Also the dress I ordered was listed as Burgundy color.. when it arrived it was wine red! Not burgundy! They asked for a picture of the dress, before they told me how to return the dress! Then they proceeded to tell me they could offer me a partial refund, or I could go through with the returning of the dress loosing money on shipping back over seas and minus the 20% of the original sale. Worth it? - My advise! Don't shop with them!

spelat
3/19/17

I ordered from milanoo about 3 times now. I alawys received my items about a month later. Once I, among other things, ordered some nail polish and did not come, and another time the leggings were out of stock, both times they refounded imediatly. There was no problem comunicating with them.
And the products I have received, mostly I was happy with. Compared with the low prices the quality is good.

cascyac
3/6/17

Do not buy from them!!! Quality is EXTREMELY POOR. I spent over $500 on items which I received but quality was so poor that I had to return them. They refused to take the items back. They are SCAM artists. This is my first time writing a negative review on any company.

isabellel11
3/1/17

The size chart doesn't work; i used it and the dress came too big. It took three months to receive the dress. It looks like the picture but very thin material. The skirt is see through. I will not wear that. Don't waste your money there.

aquebag
2/26/17

I purchased a wig because my hair is falling out due to chemo. The picture of the wig is cute but not at all what they are selling. They sent me a wig that looks like a mop.

sherrys72
2/22/17

I ordered shoes and a wedding dress at separate times. Both took about three weeks to arrive. I was panicky because my account showed no orders after I paid. I emailed several times but was ultimately satisfied when the packages arrived. If you plan ahead and allow enough time, the quality is good. I can't speak about all products since I've only ordered two items.

katelynn24
2/13/17

biancal4
1/31/17

Spent $300 on a cosplay prop which was NOT as pictured. The one on their page was made of metal, the one they sent me was made of plastic. VERY poor quality, doesn't screw together like the one in the photos, and the wrap around the handle was coming off straight out of the box. I can't return it because it took so long to arrive at my address, I had left and gone to a different address, so by the time it was rerouted to my new place, the 14 day limit to ask for a refund had passed. So now I'm stuck with a $300 piece of sh*t. To add insult to injury, it is now available on their site for $160.

davidj244
1/25/17

I paid for 3 day shipping and it took 3 weeks. I ordered a large but could not get my feet through the leg openings. I feel ripped off. This suit is not shaped right.

danielar14
1/16/17

Honestly, I've always done good buys on milano.
It is one of my favorite sites shop, I bought a lot of things.
The clothes are of good quality and without defects, measures excellent and fast shipping, safe and accurate.
I recommend everyone Milanoo and thank them for their availability and kindness. :3 <3

tiffanyl38
12/20/16

I've gotten many things from Milanoo. My prom dress came from there. Although I ordered a pretty peach color, they sent me red. I was livid. But it atleast matched my glasses, but it was still poor service. I've also ordered plenty of underwear from there. Alright quality, although some is itchy. I've also ordered a sweater from there. But it didn't come with a zipper, and the fabric was way off from what they advertised.
I also went to write a review for said sweater, but although I submitted it like a billion times, it didn't show up. So I think that if you write a bad review on an item, they'll take it down immediately.

charlottec30
12/15/16

STEER WELL CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY!! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND OR USE AGAIN EVER!!!!

bobbyw22
12/11/16

Wish I'd read reviews before ordering. Ordered a wedding dress oversized so could have taken in to fit when it arrived.......a size 18........be lucky if someone a size 10 could get in it. Arm holes too small for anything other than a stick, no chance of getting anything more than a B cup chest in. There seems to be no chance of getting money back. Should have paid credit card to do a charge back. TERRIBLE. AVOID.

octavianb1
12/5/16

I've order on 19th september and i didnt recieve nothing yet. I asked for refund and they said i have to wait 'till end of octomber, then november and now till middle of december. The package havent enter in my country. Anywaythey dont seems tohave anyporblems i have to wait more they said to me to wait. As i said they are thiefs and Liars. Thank you

jessag2
11/18/16

I ordered a coat assuming it looked like the photo, at best some-what like the photo. It arrives and I try it on, doesn't remotely look like the photo. It takes SO much for me to return something, esp. online. I request to return it, so far so good, and then they tell me to tell them when it arrives to them. Their excuse, "in case we are busy." WOW what a business. I already have to pay shipping and their bogus charge of a 15% "restocking fee." If I don't see my refund I will drag them on instagram.

tylerd33
11/4/16

customer service is useless. after asking for the return address for nearly a week they finally gave it to me knowing i had sent it to the return address on the parcel. From what I have already read they need closing down. $#*!ing quick. Lesson learnt I won't be ordering from anywhere that isn't in the UK. Total arseholes!

luiss60
10/25/16

This company is fake or whatever , 1 month from now and I still waiting for my order, they dont answer my emails ,nothing , do not buy .in milanoo people this site sucks

whitneyb20
10/20/16

First of all, i havent even received my order. Its been 2 weeks since i ordered it and it was suppose to ship no later than yesterday. Its impossible to get a hold of these $#*!s. Cant call them because theyre in bum $#*! China and when i try to submit a question on the app or ask for a refund or try and submit a review it says "failed try again", This company is a joke. DO NOT order from them. I cant even get my money back.

gillyk1
10/12/16

Extremely nervous about buying online from abroad however when I googled wedding shoes, and fell in love with a pair from milanoo, I thought I'd risk it. I could afford to lose the £80 so took a risk. After around a month, they arrived. These are heels with a lot if fetal, and pearls all over. I was delighted to see that they were exactly as on the picture, and even more delighted that they fit...I cannot wait to wear these on my special day...I love them. To explain, I rarely buy clothes on line and only if easily returned...I'm 43 and love nice quality clothes so my expectations were low after mixed reviews but based on my experience, I felt it only fair to share.

lisag159
9/16/16

I ordered some shoes from MILANOO and usually I look at the reviews before purchasing anything, well I figured since I've been having luck with the other websites, I would chance it.... After ordering I realized my order was coming from overseas, I got a little concerned......long story short .... I waited about a week and a half, I finally received my shoes and they were horrible, they looked like they were thrown together by a first grader and I had to make the buckle try to somehow stay on the show, I actually had to assemble the buckle and once I put the shoe on the sides of the shoe fell to the sides and made it
Look as if my very narrow feet were too big for the shoe, I have no idea what to do or what their return policy is!!!!

patriciag98
9/14/16

Received my order today, 9/14/16, of 3 pairs of leggings for an adult, size large. On no universe are these a size large. They might fit a slim third grader. No exchanges for leggings because they are considered lingerie. This company is a complete scam.

peterw95
9/13/16

Very disappointed in your sizing and supplied shirt
Ex large is no bigger that a child's shirt .Very poor quality
Would not ever buy again from your firm

patriciam138
7/18/16

I am happy with my purchase and they were very good communicating with me. I ordered a wedding dress and shoes and a couple of other things and the service was great.I am grateful for it all really. This is the second time i have ordered from them and that was good too.

21 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Milanoo staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question