Review of Milanoo

cs_en@milanoo.com

mariam397
6/12/17

I am exetremly disapointed
I thought buying online would save me money
I ended up wasting all my money
the products were a JOKE!!!!!
cheap and awful quality even I could make better clothes

taras70
6/7/17

So, I ordered shoes for my wedding in September. I ordered royal blue flats with a little jewel on the front. I read the reviews on Milanoo AFTER I ordered and because of all of the horrible reviews, I got really nervous that I wouldn't receive my shoes on time, that they would be terrible quality, or they wouldn't fit. A lot of the reviews said Milanoo is just a scam. Well, I can honestly say they are not a scam. I got my shoes in the mail yesterday and they are PERFECT. The quality is great, the color is beautiful, and they fit perfectly. They are more beautiful in person than they are in pictures! The ONLY thing that was odd was the box looked a little smashed, but I honestly don't think that was Milanoo's fault. It was probably crushed a little during transit. Regardless, I am super relieved that my wedding shoes are gorgeous!

issaa5
6/5/17

Can't cancel order I texted them 4 times and got no response I just want my 25$ back really wanna pull up on them n teach them a lesson

alinag6
5/26/17

The dress dindn t coresponde with the picture,very very cheap material,horrible dress!!! Do NOT buy from them!!!! I m dissapointed and angry!!!!

fizzyc
5/23/17

Ordered from this company, initially paid for the faster delivery which was 3-5 days, however they did not send for over a week initially, I then had to pay additional shipping charges and despite trying to get contact from the company they do not respond to emails or such. Delivered goods were not what I had ordered, poor quality and overall not worth the money they cost. BE VERY CAREFUL!!

issam94
5/12/17

I wished I had read all the reviews before I made a purchase. I have been sending emails for the past 3 days to receive a return label, which they don't have available on-site nor do they have a contacting number. I get no response other than "A college will reply shortly " tf is that . I will not wear this cheap material dress Ever! I'd like my money back.
Yet they still charge a restocking fee nd still have to pay for postage... this site is a joke . Don't buy from them

krisk43
5/10/17

Yu have been warned! As with any business all is good when things are going well but the real test is when things are not going as planned. I ordered an item which came after a month, in a size (ordered XL) that European size could only be described as S or "petite"
I have asked for a refund and returned the item paying the same amount as the item itself cost. (return was to China).

It is three months now and I stopped counting how many times I had to upload the proof of delivery, the pictures of the item, proof of sending it etc... not even mentioning the fact that they told me when I get the refund (if ever) then they take 15% off the money I paid

Mess, lack of respect towards the customer, gets the feel that some teenage kids setup a website to make some money but there is no customer care experience.

I have used many online services but this one is by far the worst.

melaniem63
4/7/17

The quality is cheap. And when I requested for a refund, there are all these extra steps just to get one. Not only that, they only give you 14 days of the date it was received and they have a huge delay in responding, therefore the refund is not acceptable. Finally got in contact with customer service and they gave me 2 ultimatums...either I return it and get 80% back of the money I spend and pay for the shipping fee, that's only if it was unused and intact with the tags on or don't return it and only get 20% back of my money. RIDICULOUS!!! This site is a scam. This taught me to buy clothes that are actually expensive on legit sites from now on. UNBELIEVABLE

tatjanag1
4/7/17

This online shop is the worst I have ever experienced ... I ordered a dress which was horrible and nothing like it looked on the picture. Of course they gave me a hard time to return my order ... at the end of the day they offered me a RMA code but I would have to pay the shipping myself which is as expensive as the dress itself ... I will never ever use this side again.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it!

stephaniem177
3/24/17

I always read return policies before I buy from companies, especially ordering from over seas.
No where does it state they will take 20% of the total cost of your item away from your refund. They ALREADY make you pay the return over seas shipping which is A LOT!! They state all over their website and in their return policy, "Easy Returns, Easy Returns!" NOT EASY! Also the dress I ordered was listed as Burgundy color.. when it arrived it was wine red! Not burgundy! They asked for a picture of the dress, before they told me how to return the dress! Then they proceeded to tell me they could offer me a partial refund, or I could go through with the returning of the dress loosing money on shipping back over seas and minus the 20% of the original sale. Worth it? - My advise! Don't shop with them!

spelat
3/19/17

I ordered from milanoo about 3 times now. I alawys received my items about a month later. Once I, among other things, ordered some nail polish and did not come, and another time the leggings were out of stock, both times they refounded imediatly. There was no problem comunicating with them.
And the products I have received, mostly I was happy with. Compared with the low prices the quality is good.

cascyac
3/6/17

Do not buy from them!!! Quality is EXTREMELY POOR. I spent over $500 on items which I received but quality was so poor that I had to return them. They refused to take the items back. They are SCAM artists. This is my first time writing a negative review on any company.

isabellel11
3/1/17

The size chart doesn't work; i used it and the dress came too big. It took three months to receive the dress. It looks like the picture but very thin material. The skirt is see through. I will not wear that. Don't waste your money there.

aquebag
2/26/17

I purchased a wig because my hair is falling out due to chemo. The picture of the wig is cute but not at all what they are selling. They sent me a wig that looks like a mop.

sherrys72
2/22/17

I ordered shoes and a wedding dress at separate times. Both took about three weeks to arrive. I was panicky because my account showed no orders after I paid. I emailed several times but was ultimately satisfied when the packages arrived. If you plan ahead and allow enough time, the quality is good. I can't speak about all products since I've only ordered two items.

katelynn24
2/13/17

biancal4
1/31/17

Spent $300 on a cosplay prop which was NOT as pictured. The one on their page was made of metal, the one they sent me was made of plastic. VERY poor quality, doesn't screw together like the one in the photos, and the wrap around the handle was coming off straight out of the box. I can't return it because it took so long to arrive at my address, I had left and gone to a different address, so by the time it was rerouted to my new place, the 14 day limit to ask for a refund had passed. So now I'm stuck with a $300 piece of sh*t. To add insult to injury, it is now available on their site for $160.

davidj244
1/25/17

I paid for 3 day shipping and it took 3 weeks. I ordered a large but could not get my feet through the leg openings. I feel ripped off. This suit is not shaped right.

danielar14
1/16/17

Honestly, I've always done good buys on milano.
It is one of my favorite sites shop, I bought a lot of things.
The clothes are of good quality and without defects, measures excellent and fast shipping, safe and accurate.
I recommend everyone Milanoo and thank them for their availability and kindness. :3 <3

tiffanyl38
12/20/16

I've gotten many things from Milanoo. My prom dress came from there. Although I ordered a pretty peach color, they sent me red. I was livid. But it atleast matched my glasses, but it was still poor service. I've also ordered plenty of underwear from there. Alright quality, although some is itchy. I've also ordered a sweater from there. But it didn't come with a zipper, and the fabric was way off from what they advertised.
I also went to write a review for said sweater, but although I submitted it like a billion times, it didn't show up. So I think that if you write a bad review on an item, they'll take it down immediately.

charlottec30
12/15/16

STEER WELL CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY!! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND OR USE AGAIN EVER!!!!

bobbyw22
12/11/16

Wish I'd read reviews before ordering. Ordered a wedding dress oversized so could have taken in to fit when it arrived.......a size 18........be lucky if someone a size 10 could get in it. Arm holes too small for anything other than a stick, no chance of getting anything more than a B cup chest in. There seems to be no chance of getting money back. Should have paid credit card to do a charge back. TERRIBLE. AVOID.

octavianb1
12/5/16

I've order on 19th september and i didnt recieve nothing yet. I asked for refund and they said i have to wait 'till end of octomber, then november and now till middle of december. The package havent enter in my country. Anywaythey dont seems tohave anyporblems i have to wait more they said to me to wait. As i said they are thiefs and Liars. Thank you

jessag2
11/18/16

I ordered a coat assuming it looked like the photo, at best some-what like the photo. It arrives and I try it on, doesn't remotely look like the photo. It takes SO much for me to return something, esp. online. I request to return it, so far so good, and then they tell me to tell them when it arrives to them. Their excuse, "in case we are busy." WOW what a business. I already have to pay shipping and their bogus charge of a 15% "restocking fee." If I don't see my refund I will drag them on instagram.

tylerd33
11/4/16

customer service is useless. after asking for the return address for nearly a week they finally gave it to me knowing i had sent it to the return address on the parcel. From what I have already read they need closing down. $#*!ing quick. Lesson learnt I won't be ordering from anywhere that isn't in the UK. Total arseholes!

22 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Milanoo staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
6 days, 21 hours ago
on 4/8/17
on 2/27/17
Be the first to answer
Questions? Get answers from the Milanoo staff and other customers.

40 Photos for Milanoo