US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

sherrys72
2/22/17

I ordered shoes and a wedding dress at separate times. Both took about three weeks to arrive. I was panicky because my account showed no orders after I paid. I emailed several times but was ultimately satisfied when the packages arrived. If you plan ahead and allow enough time, the quality is good. I can't speak about all products since I've only ordered two items.

katelynn24
2/13/17

biancal4
1/31/17

Spent $300 on a cosplay prop which was NOT as pictured. The one on their page was made of metal, the one they sent me was made of plastic. VERY poor quality, doesn't screw together like the one in the photos, and the wrap around the handle was coming off straight out of the box. I can't return it because it took so long to arrive at my address, I had left and gone to a different address, so by the time it was rerouted to my new place, the 14 day limit to ask for a refund had passed. So now I'm stuck with a $300 piece of sh*t. To add insult to injury, it is now available on their site for $160.

davidj244
1/25/17

I paid for 3 day shipping and it took 3 weeks. I ordered a large but could not get my feet through the leg openings. I feel ripped off. This suit is not shaped right.

danielar14
1/16/17

Honestly, I've always done good buys on milano.
It is one of my favorite sites shop, I bought a lot of things.
The clothes are of good quality and without defects, measures excellent and fast shipping, safe and accurate.
I recommend everyone Milanoo and thank them for their availability and kindness. :3 <3

tiffanyl38
12/20/16

I've gotten many things from Milanoo. My prom dress came from there. Although I ordered a pretty peach color, they sent me red. I was livid. But it atleast matched my glasses, but it was still poor service. I've also ordered plenty of underwear from there. Alright quality, although some is itchy. I've also ordered a sweater from there. But it didn't come with a zipper, and the fabric was way off from what they advertised.
I also went to write a review for said sweater, but although I submitted it like a billion times, it didn't show up. So I think that if you write a bad review on an item, they'll take it down immediately.

charlottec30
12/15/16

STEER WELL CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY!! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND OR USE AGAIN EVER!!!!

bobbyw22
12/11/16

Wish I'd read reviews before ordering. Ordered a wedding dress oversized so could have taken in to fit when it arrived.......a size 18........be lucky if someone a size 10 could get in it. Arm holes too small for anything other than a stick, no chance of getting anything more than a B cup chest in. There seems to be no chance of getting money back. Should have paid credit card to do a charge back. TERRIBLE. AVOID.

octavianb1
12/5/16

I've order on 19th september and i didnt recieve nothing yet. I asked for refund and they said i have to wait 'till end of octomber, then november and now till middle of december. The package havent enter in my country. Anywaythey dont seems tohave anyporblems i have to wait more they said to me to wait. As i said they are thiefs and Liars. Thank you

jessag2
11/18/16

I ordered a coat assuming it looked like the photo, at best some-what like the photo. It arrives and I try it on, doesn't remotely look like the photo. It takes SO much for me to return something, esp. online. I request to return it, so far so good, and then they tell me to tell them when it arrives to them. Their excuse, "in case we are busy." WOW what a business. I already have to pay shipping and their bogus charge of a 15% "restocking fee." If I don't see my refund I will drag them on instagram.

tylerd33
11/4/16

customer service is useless. after asking for the return address for nearly a week they finally gave it to me knowing i had sent it to the return address on the parcel. From what I have already read they need closing down. $#*!ing quick. Lesson learnt I won't be ordering from anywhere that isn't in the UK. Total arseholes!

luiss60
10/25/16

This company is fake or whatever , 1 month from now and I still waiting for my order, they dont answer my emails ,nothing , do not buy .in milanoo people this site sucks

whitneyb20
10/20/16

First of all, i havent even received my order. Its been 2 weeks since i ordered it and it was suppose to ship no later than yesterday. Its impossible to get a hold of these $#*!s. Cant call them because theyre in bum $#*! China and when i try to submit a question on the app or ask for a refund or try and submit a review it says "failed try again", This company is a joke. DO NOT order from them. I cant even get my money back.

gillyk1
10/12/16

Extremely nervous about buying online from abroad however when I googled wedding shoes, and fell in love with a pair from milanoo, I thought I'd risk it. I could afford to lose the £80 so took a risk. After around a month, they arrived. These are heels with a lot if fetal, and pearls all over. I was delighted to see that they were exactly as on the picture, and even more delighted that they fit...I cannot wait to wear these on my special day...I love them. To explain, I rarely buy clothes on line and only if easily returned...I'm 43 and love nice quality clothes so my expectations were low after mixed reviews but based on my experience, I felt it only fair to share.

lisag159
9/16/16

I ordered some shoes from MILANOO and usually I look at the reviews before purchasing anything, well I figured since I've been having luck with the other websites, I would chance it.... After ordering I realized my order was coming from overseas, I got a little concerned......long story short .... I waited about a week and a half, I finally received my shoes and they were horrible, they looked like they were thrown together by a first grader and I had to make the buckle try to somehow stay on the show, I actually had to assemble the buckle and once I put the shoe on the sides of the shoe fell to the sides and made it
Look as if my very narrow feet were too big for the shoe, I have no idea what to do or what their return policy is!!!!

patriciag98
9/14/16

Received my order today, 9/14/16, of 3 pairs of leggings for an adult, size large. On no universe are these a size large. They might fit a slim third grader. No exchanges for leggings because they are considered lingerie. This company is a complete scam.

peterw95
9/13/16

Very disappointed in your sizing and supplied shirt
Ex large is no bigger that a child's shirt .Very poor quality
Would not ever buy again from your firm

patriciam138
7/18/16

I am happy with my purchase and they were very good communicating with me. I ordered a wedding dress and shoes and a couple of other things and the service was great.I am grateful for it all really. This is the second time i have ordered from them and that was good too.

dahnin
7/11/16

Do not order from these people. I ordered a wig and they claimed fed ex tried to contact me which was a lie and they had the item destroyed. Instead of returning my money or sending the item again they told me to have better communication the next time, when there was never ANY communication to start with. Worst site ever.

adamg69
7/6/16

Retrun police is a complete fraud as you have to send photos...

This Was supposed to be a present So so I have to Ask the person to try a false gift ?

samanthan14
6/30/16

Been ordering from Milanoo since 2011 and have always had a perfect experience. I mostly order sweet lolita dresses, accessories, and shoes from there. Everything comes in great quality, it comes on time or earlier than expected, and I always get compliments from friends and strangers alike.
The customer service is also quick, and helpful. Any questions I have always get answered. Since I've been with Milanoo for so long, they have also rewarded me with coupons, free accessories and other Milanoo merchandise.
Milanoo is the absolute best! And i wouldn't shop for lolita anywhere else! :)

cidalias1
6/28/16

Before buying a wedding dress for my daughter I asked if two alterations could be made to the dress. I even sent pictures of the changes and was guaranteed they could be made. After ordering and paying the problems began: first one of the changes could not be done. I accpted it even though it mean that the dress would not be exactly like my daughter wanted. the dress was ordered quickly after and I received it in about two weeks. After paying an appaling amount of money for the tax (but I was expecting it so its ok) to my profound regret my daughter was shocked. The dress came in wrong colour (white instead of ivory) and the other change had not been made. Milanoo never - EVER - mentioned anything about that change - the dress should be backless instead of having a back up around below the bust line. To make it even worse it would not close at the back. I took it to a seamstress who gave me an estimate of 120 euros to make it wearable.
After filing a complaint Milanoo first tried to make as if it had been my mistake, then acknowledge their mistake (after more than 1 week) and offered a discount coupon of US40 or a refund of US30. I considered this offer outrageous and did not accept it. My advice to you: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM MILANOO. They will say anything to get you to order and then try to get away with not delivering what you asked for.

tammyeh
6/22/16

I ordered a grape colored dress and paid for expedited shipping. It still took a month 1/2 and he told me that I did not look at the color wheel. This is what I ordered. They are liars. Pay pal opened it back up after I made a report on them but they convinced me of closing the report so he could finish the dress and since I closed the case with pay pal I got screwed. He told me to send the dress back but did not give me a shipping label to send back free. Pay Pal told me to find out how much would it cost to ship and it was $100 more than the dress, so basically I was screwed. Do not buy anything from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hall

jacquineg
5/28/16

I have nothing good to report about this company.
The pictures do not sell their products honestly. The delivery took over two weeks which was far to long to wait for me. Ordered two bikinis to my known size and on arrival I could just tell the py would never fit me - they say won't refund because of hygiene purposes ( bikinis did not touch my skin). The products were all of very cheap quality oversized and out of proportion. - oversized or under sized - I did not even have to try the rest of the items of purchased on. When trying to arrange for the refund, I am told they will only refund a dress and not the rest of the order value to £115.00 AND I received a Duty & Tax bill of £15.95!!!

Ridiculous service which is insulting to any other company who may be cheap but still supply quality of service and products. My advice - Customer service is rude and unhelpful!!!! NEVER BUY FROM MILANOO!!!

to add - Milanoo sent me this response: Hello,the swimsuits you bought from us is only 2 to 3 GBP, you expect it has the quality of those price at 20 GBP? We have the return policy stated on the website. We don't hide it from you . You should agree with it before the order is placed and when the account registered. As for the dress, we accept the return and we didn't keep you from returning it. We don't accept the lingerie items returned because we need to make sure that all such lingerie items we ship to the customer are new. I think you also hate to receive such items which have been used, right ? We don't accept the return for those items but to be considerate, we could offer you a coupon with no time limitation to share it with you .

My response: I repeat my messages again!!! NONE of the items have been worn or even tried on. I know my body size very well and can see when something will fit me or not. I did not purchase any lingerie from you. I do purchase my lingerie from Agent provocateur, Bordelle, La Perla - and it is obvious when trying on lingerie, we do not remove or own underwear for hygiene purposes. ALL their products also have a plastic lining for extra protection. With more elite and well known names like La Perla, Agent provocateur - they except returns immediately!!!! So get your service structure right.
You accuse me of wearing any items - which again I repeat myself - have not!!! I HAVE NOT TRIED ON ANY ITEMS OR WORN ANY ITEMS - got it.
There are 2 bikinis, 2 dresses, two necklaces and one white tunic -pictures will show none are worn! I will not wear cheap produce. This text will be copied and pasted on the complaints board at Site Jabber where so many other people have complained about your service and products - and I am including your messages and photographs as proof. Happy to take this further!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't be fooled by what you see!!!!

jilld34
5/26/16

I ordered a dress for a wedding and paid extra to have custom made, when I received the dress it was not even close to my measurements . I had to have it tailored where she took in a total of 4 inches (2 inches per side) the neck cut down several inches, boning removed from the front. It was awful, thank goodness I have a great Taylor. I wasn't able to return as they said it was custom made and no returns on custom made which was bull. They just pulled one they thought would fit and sent it! Never order from here

18 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Milanoo staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question