US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

miriamei

It was really great (: Excellent customer service, any questions I had were answered. (in 99 reviews)

pamelar20

If I had to purchase this dress in the US I would have to pay hundreds more than what I did. (in 207 reviews)

amyj12

My order number# en_mi_140127182556_463 arrived just 5 days after it was shipped to me. (in 28 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

patriciam138
7/18/16

I am happy with my purchase and they were very good communicating with me. I ordered a wedding dress and shoes and a couple of other things and the service was great.I am grateful for it all really. This is the second time i have ordered from them and that was good too.

dahnin
7/11/16

Do not order from these people. I ordered a wig and they claimed fed ex tried to contact me which was a lie and they had the item destroyed. Instead of returning my money or sending the item again they told me to have better communication the next time, when there was never ANY communication to start with. Worst site ever.

adamg69
7/6/16

Retrun police is a complete fraud as you have to send photos...

This Was supposed to be a present So so I have to Ask the person to try a false gift ?

samanthan14
6/30/16

Been ordering from Milanoo since 2011 and have always had a perfect experience. I mostly order sweet lolita dresses, accessories, and shoes from there. Everything comes in great quality, it comes on time or earlier than expected, and I always get compliments from friends and strangers alike.
The customer service is also quick, and helpful. Any questions I have always get answered. Since I've been with Milanoo for so long, they have also rewarded me with coupons, free accessories and other Milanoo merchandise.
Milanoo is the absolute best! And i wouldn't shop for lolita anywhere else! :)

cidalias1
6/28/16

Before buying a wedding dress for my daughter I asked if two alterations could be made to the dress. I even sent pictures of the changes and was guaranteed they could be made. After ordering and paying the problems began: first one of the changes could not be done. I accpted it even though it mean that the dress would not be exactly like my daughter wanted. the dress was ordered quickly after and I received it in about two weeks. After paying an appaling amount of money for the tax (but I was expecting it so its ok) to my profound regret my daughter was shocked. The dress came in wrong colour (white instead of ivory) and the other change had not been made. Milanoo never - EVER - mentioned anything about that change - the dress should be backless instead of having a back up around below the bust line. To make it even worse it would not close at the back. I took it to a seamstress who gave me an estimate of 120 euros to make it wearable.
After filing a complaint Milanoo first tried to make as if it had been my mistake, then acknowledge their mistake (after more than 1 week) and offered a discount coupon of US40 or a refund of US30. I considered this offer outrageous and did not accept it. My advice to you: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM MILANOO. They will say anything to get you to order and then try to get away with not delivering what you asked for.

tammyeh
6/22/16

I ordered a grape colored dress and paid for expedited shipping. It still took a month 1/2 and he told me that I did not look at the color wheel. This is what I ordered. They are liars. Pay pal opened it back up after I made a report on them but they convinced me of closing the report so he could finish the dress and since I closed the case with pay pal I got screwed. He told me to send the dress back but did not give me a shipping label to send back free. Pay Pal told me to find out how much would it cost to ship and it was $100 more than the dress, so basically I was screwed. Do not buy anything from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hall

jacquineg
5/28/16

I have nothing good to report about this company.
The pictures do not sell their products honestly. The delivery took over two weeks which was far to long to wait for me. Ordered two bikinis to my known size and on arrival I could just tell the py would never fit me - they say won't refund because of hygiene purposes ( bikinis did not touch my skin). The products were all of very cheap quality oversized and out of proportion. - oversized or under sized - I did not even have to try the rest of the items of purchased on. When trying to arrange for the refund, I am told they will only refund a dress and not the rest of the order value to £115.00 AND I received a Duty & Tax bill of £15.95!!!

Ridiculous service which is insulting to any other company who may be cheap but still supply quality of service and products. My advice - Customer service is rude and unhelpful!!!! NEVER BUY FROM MILANOO!!!

to add - Milanoo sent me this response: Hello,the swimsuits you bought from us is only 2 to 3 GBP, you expect it has the quality of those price at 20 GBP? We have the return policy stated on the website. We don't hide it from you . You should agree with it before the order is placed and when the account registered. As for the dress, we accept the return and we didn't keep you from returning it. We don't accept the lingerie items returned because we need to make sure that all such lingerie items we ship to the customer are new. I think you also hate to receive such items which have been used, right ? We don't accept the return for those items but to be considerate, we could offer you a coupon with no time limitation to share it with you .

My response: I repeat my messages again!!! NONE of the items have been worn or even tried on. I know my body size very well and can see when something will fit me or not. I did not purchase any lingerie from you. I do purchase my lingerie from Agent provocateur, Bordelle, La Perla - and it is obvious when trying on lingerie, we do not remove or own underwear for hygiene purposes. ALL their products also have a plastic lining for extra protection. With more elite and well known names like La Perla, Agent provocateur - they except returns immediately!!!! So get your service structure right.
You accuse me of wearing any items - which again I repeat myself - have not!!! I HAVE NOT TRIED ON ANY ITEMS OR WORN ANY ITEMS - got it.
There are 2 bikinis, 2 dresses, two necklaces and one white tunic -pictures will show none are worn! I will not wear cheap produce. This text will be copied and pasted on the complaints board at Site Jabber where so many other people have complained about your service and products - and I am including your messages and photographs as proof. Happy to take this further!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't be fooled by what you see!!!!

jilld34
5/26/16

I ordered a dress for a wedding and paid extra to have custom made, when I received the dress it was not even close to my measurements . I had to have it tailored where she took in a total of 4 inches (2 inches per side) the neck cut down several inches, boning removed from the front. It was awful, thank goodness I have a great Taylor. I wasn't able to return as they said it was custom made and no returns on custom made which was bull. They just pulled one they thought would fit and sent it! Never order from here

lo9102
4/27/16

I ordered a formal dress, and had it custom made. I paid extra to have them ship it 2 day rush. Cheaply made, quality was not good. It came from Hong Kong. It shipped late and it took them a month to ship it. I returned the package but they tried to tell me I could only get a partial refund. This company is horrible at customer service and there dresses are horrible. warning to all. This company is fraudulent. Don't use them. It took me 5 months to get refunded.

lio273
4/20/16

I bought 9 dresses and 9 swimwear (bikini) sets. I am size 12 and I know asian sizes are made smaller so I made sure to buy LARGE in everything. Firstly, the bikinis: Three were ok but 6 were far too small in the top, not to mention looked cheap or the bottom was too small. I asked to return them but they said no because these are classed as lingerie.

Secondly the dresses: The first thing you will notice is all items are made of cheap nasty material that may be see through and the dresses will be far shorter than pictured. I could't even try on seven of the items as they were too small. I complained to Milanoo and they asjed for photos of all the dresses not fitting me! I told them how can I do this when they are too small to put on me!!! If you dare to complain that the fabric is cheap and nasty they will ask you to prove that is not what was advertised. How do I explain to them that no other company would supply such horrible cheap material? Now I am going to send all the items back but they will not refund me - they want to keep $15 for shipping or something. Do not buy from this unethical company.

suer40
4/6/16

DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY DON'T GIVE YOU A RETURN ADDRESS IF YOU NEED TO RETURN WHAT YOU ORDERED. IT TAKES OVER 2 WEEKS TO GET WHAT YOU ORDERED AND THE SIZING IS WAY OFF MUCH SMALLER. THEY PROVIDE YOUWITH AN ADDRESS BUT IT'S NOT FOR RETURNS.

Tip for consumers: IF I COULD GIVE THEM A 0 I WOULD HAVE.

chelseal14
3/18/16

I made the big mistake of ordering my wedding dress from here. The first red flag was the bait and switch on a price. Showed me one from with a $20 off coupon and free shipping ($40) and as SOON as I hit pay through PayPal they upcharged me the $60. When contacted they were not helpful, rude and obviously didn't refund.
Now my wedding dress arrived within the time frame expected but it's definitely not a custom fit. It was suppose to be Ivory but is definitely white, white as a sheet of paper or my iPhone. So now I have a lot more into a dress then I expected and I have to have it custom dyed and alterations, all within the 42 days left before my wedding.
After contacting them again about color they once again were useless, told me I'm mistaken and it's Ivory. Disgusting customer service! I may even claim it through PayPal.

triciap7
3/17/16

Rude, unprofessional, not worth the headache...

All items on site is "made to order" at an office in China, this is why it takes so long. I attempted to cancel my dresses because it was taking way too long for the shipment and customer service kept refusing to cancel and insisted they still ship it to me. This back and forth went on for 2 weeks and there was no reasoning with them.

They are horrible, horrible! Don't waste your time!

nathanw42
3/11/16

I ordered cosplay items Naruto Shipudden Kakashi Leaf Ninja headband and Kakashi Hatake gloves really cheap on this site with a free coupon on first order just for using their site and it took a month to get to me but it was worth it considering the low cost. opverall the site is legit

calinres
2/29/16

Items do not look like photos. It seems like someone described to someone what the dress looked like and a blind person tried to sew it

lig218
2/27/16

Stay away from this business! I ordered a prom dress for my daughter and sent her measurements. The dress arrived, but was a different color than ordered and the bodice was miles too big. On top of that the back of the dress looks like it was cut by a 3 year old in a jagged uneven manner. The return process HAS NOT BEEN EASY! We are still trying to get the return slip and have had to send different pictures of how the dress was not made to measurements 5 DIFFERENT TIMES! It's been 28 days of back and forth emails with no end in sight. POOR QUALITY, POOR WORKMANSHIP AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

meghans13
1/25/16

Milanoo quickly reimbursed my Paypal account when I contacted them about my shoes not being able to be shipped to me in time for an event. Be aware if you are ordering from US it will take 12 business days for processing on top for estimated shipping time. Milanoo customer support was fast to respond. Thank you!

yb10
1/19/16

I have seen the negative reviews for Milanoo but they really worked for me! I can honestly say that I would never have ordered from them if I had seen the reviews on this site. Thankfully I did not see the reviews until two days after I had ordered. We had ordered twenty dresses for all the girls in our extended family for a wedding. I frantically called them up (I found the right number by googling it. You need the china number not the UK number on their website) to try cancel the order but they told me that production had already begun and they could not cancel. I was very upset and told them I do not trust them and that they have a bad reputation but they were able to reassure me that the dresses would be good quality and correctly sized. To make a long story short the dresses came today and they are adorable. They fit really well. BTW the shipping took four days all the way from china! We are very happy.
One thing I would mention. We ordered an elegant simple dress. It could be they don't do as well with complicated ones that are full of ruffles and sequins.
Far di vos farshteyn Yiddish. I ch bin a yid un far unz hut es geven zayer gut.

furqane
1/2/16

I ordered a blazer,i got it in 7-10 days but the problem is their size chart,You guys need to improve your size chart it really doesn't helps and try to improve the quality of fabric as well.

Thanks.

sarap40
12/22/15

I bought 4 dress from this site and I got what they selected for me. I never got what I ordered.
Chinese business practice at it's best!!!!! I found out later this is owned by Chinese company..........then I found out I understood why I didn't get what I ordered!!!! I usually stick to my countries website when ordering but this is the first time I ordered outside. When I first went to milanoo.com I saw the address for the contact details as London. This is where most of the customers get cheated !!!!

brunof13
12/7/15

I fell for Milanoo but had to return the item as it was of really bad quality. I made the mistake of accepting a coupon for compensation. Now I wanted to use the coupon for another order.
The coupon is not accepted as the new order contains items that are on sale. The customer service only sends me standard replies of "only allowed to use one coupon", it feels like it does not even understand the question. I feel like in a situation worthy of Kafka.

lisam207
10/15/15

After reading this companies returns policy and other information I was confident in buying from them. I purchased 3 items, 2 clothing items were totally the wrong size although I used their size chart and checked my measurements, one of which was the wrong colour whilst the other was very thin and see-through. The 3rd item was a boxed figure which had been bashed and knocked about even though the box the order came in wasn’t. For over a month I tried to get this order fixed via return or exchange but they told me to keep it and give it to a friend or pay out further to return it with only a partial refund. I definitely wouldn’t use this site again. Although their site states 'Milanoo is not just an expert adviser on fashion and style; it is also your friend that can provide you with the sweetest and most timely service imaginable. It is the vocation of Milanoo to dress you Difference; thus, in turn, it will become your top fashion choice.' I felt they were unreliable and rude with no care or respect for their customers.

cathye8
10/9/15

This order took so long, I thought it was lost. It's too late now for the event for which it was ordered, doesn't fit, and I'm being told that I should have looked at the size guide because the sizes aren't true to American sizes. OK -- can I have an address to return the blouse because this is a company that doesn't include an invoice with return instructions automatically. They now want a photo of me in the too small blouse? WTH?

amberd20
9/24/15

I ordered 15 bikinis and a sweater from this website and out of the 15 bikinis, 1 did not fit, and another was completely unwearable. 6 of them I absolutely love. This site is very hit or miss, and if you're not willing to take the risk then I would suggest against buying from Milanoo. For the $250 I spent on my bikinis, I think it's worth it. I bought a one piece and a bikini top from VS for $170 and I wear my milanoo ones more. Also, the first order took about 6 weeks to arrive and the second one took a little over a week. I was charged $25 in duties for the second order, not sure why as I chose the same standard shipping.

la8955
9/23/15

Do not spend your money on their clothes. It all looks nice but it's the worst. Material is flimsy and the dresses and suits are horrible. Both dresses that one bought here look like they are going to fall apart.

12 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Milanoo staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
chelseal14
A: No, it's still up.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Answer
alit17
A: If it isn't, it certainly should be. They should be put out of doing business.
Helpful answer