Review of Milanoo

Tel: +86-28-655-541-92
cs_en@milanoo.com

ednaa13
10/19/17

Só tenho o que agradecer ao site Milanoo pelo meu vestido, a qualidade, a perfeição nas cotura e nos acabamentos impressiona, valeu cada centavo que paguei, amei o meu vestido . Muito, muito muito obrigada por tudo.

helenb100
10/18/17

I ordered a coat that came in a wrong size because Chinese XL size is like S/M European size. The coat was also of a very bad quality. The return process is very inconvenient and retarded as you would think with all the modern software and technology. They use European models to hide the identity of their company as well. The product presented online is far from what you will get in reality. They also refused to refund full price because, as they explained, they have to pay for their expenses! Still in the process of battling my money back...DON'T GET INVOLVED, RUBBISH COMPANY!

katrinw1
10/17/17

Shoes ordered where a bad size. Too narrow in the tip but too wide in the back. The smell they emitted was awfully chemical. No real return policy. 20 Euro for shipping and postage to return has to be paid by the customer. So another 20 Euro. They also don't refund the full amount but take a minimum of 20% off.

So just DONT ORDER ANYTHING!

skiesk
10/12/17

I ordered a Halloweem costume on September 7th 2017 and the order was to have been shipped in 5-7 days. It's October 12th and I have received 4 emails saying it would be delayed, The first was on September 25th, then October 2nd, 6th, and 10th saying that it was a Chinese Holiday and then asking if I needed it by October 31st. I managed to navigate their screwy website after the first email to respond that I needed it by Oct 20th. They IMMEDIATELY charged me $259 on September 9th but to date I have received nothing but poorly-worded emails. This is clearly a scam and I hope someone will learn from my costly mistake. --Not Costumed in Tucson, AZ

chloen10
10/3/17

Do NOT order from this website. I ordered a dress that was suppose to be slim fitting (which is a style of cut and sewing, NOT just making a dress smaller than it should be!!) and I swear to you they sent me a green morph suit that they had cut into a dress and sewed a zipper on. It was so so bad. Clicked on the link in my email that was confirmation of shipping and ordering. Do not even have an ordered cataloged, so there is literally no record I even bought from their store, in order to get a refund! STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!!!!

grettelm
9/28/17

Todo perfecto. Te facilitan la compra por correo porque específica bien las tallas el color yo las fotos de como son los articulos adelante atrás y por los lados inclusive. Es genial

mireian
9/27/17

Milano es fantastico, puedes encontrar moda de todo tipo, para todos los gustos, de buena calidad y a buen precio.

kazuhikon
9/26/17

I was wearing it, so I found Milanoo when I was looking for something that sense matched sensually. It is affordable with design importance and I am already crazy about Milanoo. I'm going out with my whole body coordinated with Milanoo. It is said that cool friend from a friend.

stephanes3
9/26/17

Un très bon choix et de très bonne qualité. Rapport qualité et prix ce site est un vrai must !

J'ai commander plusieurs articles et j'ai toujours été très satisfait.

kathleenv13
9/13/17

I ordered a faux leopard coat in early August and received a notice that it finally shipped on August 26. I attempted to track my package but the link sent me to a site that had Chinese characters and signs on it. I then found a link that put me in contact with the company. I got a recent reply back telling me that the product was from a foreign country and because I chose ground shipping it could take extra long. Well, today is September 13 and I have not received the package. I would never have used this company with the above knowledge. I highly recommend steering clear of their rip-off methods of dealing with customers. Kathleen V. Severna Park, MD

jg128
9/10/17

This business is a total joke. The quality is horrendous and you cannot return anything. They claim to have a refund return policy but it is a lie. They ask you for proof of tracking and they provide an address in CHINA that does not exist. The warehouse people do not accept any return from the couriers.

Disgusting business and I am going to sue them. Awful awful awful.

patc110
9/4/17

Can't call the phone numbers supplied. Double charge you. The email is never responded to. Can't cancel an order. Their business ethics suck. Your company should be ashamed of yourself.

craigm110
8/14/17

They have an XXL jacket that fits a tiny person. Do not buy from this company. They are a joke. I am hoping to return my purchase but am pretty sure they won't have a decent return policy. Will keep this updated but at this point "buyer beware".

low339
8/10/17

I attempted to purchase some heels from this website. The company charged my card. I never received confirmation of my purchase. I contacted the company stating that I did not receive a confirmation of my order. I sent the screenshot from my bank statement showing that they charged my account. The company kept asking for my purchase information when i clearly stated that I did not have any. I sent the item number, my information and nothing. They are continuously asking me for an order number to resolve my complaint even though I repeatedly stated the issue is that I have been charged and I do not have an order number. After 2 days, I just contacted my bank.

stephk4
8/10/17

Do a favor and never order from these people. I received a coat that was expensive and it was rippped and the sizing was off.

I have been dealing with a customer service person who has laughed about this, goes round and round in circles having fun about it, and has told me that picture after picture needs to be sent because they do not trust their customers. The energy and frustration with all of this has been so upsetting. The person that I'm dealing with not let me talk to anyone else. He or she is an out right thief.

aliceh93
8/10/17

The items I bought from this site were very low quality though they asked a considerable price for them. Their return policy is almost nonexistent and requires the buyer to pay international return shipping and only offer an 80% refund. This is even when the error is on their part, not the buyer's. Their partial refunds are a joke. It's hardly anything compared to the price of the items.

Tip for consumers: Avoid at all costs

jadeh25
8/3/17

Items looked nothing like their photos, communication with the staff was ridiculous and completely unprofessional, items did not come when they were meant to despite me paying extra for 'next day delivery' and I was unable to get a full refund because they 'still had to pay the dressmaker!'

kater146
8/3/17

They take payment straight away. then they send you few emails telling you that there is a "quality problem" with the item. this carry on until the day the are suppose to send you the item...and voila'! the send you a final email saying they cannot send the item on time and if you would like to cancel the order.
Of course I do ! and what about the refund?
They say they need time to refund "Paypal" account.....paying by paypal takes minutes.
Strange how easily they asked me to pay extra to get the item quicker...and now I have to wait.
Horrible service.
Never had such a disgusting experience with an online shop.
Do not waste your time with them.
I

vanessaw48
7/30/17

I purchased my wedding shoes from this site in May. They got the address wrong so I never received them. I had contacted customer service and they told me that they were shipped back and once they arrive they would refund my money. That has never happened and I'm lost without shoes and my refund. I will never order from this site again.

angelk30
7/27/17

I would never buy anything from these scammers.i paid for a dress months ago and i never received anything,they are not paying me back my own money although they know they did something wrong and the item got back to them because of their own mistake!
the customer service passing me around and they are not professional at all.

erecr
7/25/17

Dont buy from these scammers. I bought a suit coat for an adult but they sent a child size. Tried to return the coat but the address was bogus.

dees77
7/25/17

Previously, I made a review of that Milanoo was too fishy by asking me to send them a copy of debit card (although security number may covered) and ID card before shipping my order (which I did not do it and the shipping I believe then had not started) - and I suggest people to just go to other shopping online that does not required you to do that. To make a fair review, I have to tell you that I just received a full refund. I noted that the refund put in my bank account around a month after the order payment. They sent me email and tried to call me a few times, which went unnoticed during my busy time. I was too sad and already let it go because I thought I was scammed. I am grateful and learn my lesson to be wiser in shopping online. Hope they find a way out and seriously improved their policy, in light their intention to prevent fraud but without sounds so fraud-y themselves.

harshadp2
7/20/17

i bought shoes from them and it was supposed to be delivered in 9 to 15 days and i did not get that even after one and half month, whenever i emailed them, then keep replaying me to contact local post office. it was biggest disappointment.

chiaras5
7/19/17

Don't buy stuff here. Photos don't match what you get. You pay for delivery and it's impossible to return the items!

cezt
7/3/17

I bought a zelda dress from this website, the dress they sent me looked NOTHING like the picture, the colors didnt match, nothing about the dress I received looked like the dress in the picture they advertised. I'm fighting them for a refund but they keep replying saying I should keep the dress because the shipping will cost me more to return + restock fee. So basically they scammed me into wasting 200$ and told me im S.O.L. getting my money back. Wish I saw these reviews sooner before I dealt with this myself because its VERY CLEAR I'm not the only person dealing with their shady customer service.

Helpful answer

Thanks, My sister got this news and find her favority in the BACK TO SCHOOL promotion, I really like it. But I have a question, why don't you do the freeshipping, it is really attractive

By susie H. on 6/10/13
Helpful answer

I ordered from this site over a year ago. I ordered two skirts and neither of them showed up. I tried to cancel my order multiple times but it never worked because the site always timed out, I spent over 100 dollars. I tried to email them multiple times but they replied with the same thing and nothing was ever fixed (basically told me to file a report on their website which I did multiple times). Trust me, you don't want to order from Minaloo, from the reviews I see on here they haven't changed their service at all in a year. Only after ordering my skirts, I read all of the reviews and tried to cancel it and get my money back, of course it didn't work. It also made my credit card stop working and I had to call the bank to get it reactivated again.

By Cloud H. on 8/1/16

No, it's still up.

By Chelsea L. on 7/13/16
Helpful answer

If it isn't, it certainly should be. They should be put out of doing business.

By Ali T. on 7/13/16
Helpful answer

Thank you for your input and I agree. Milanoo is just horrible and should be put out of business. They're scammers. I have 8 pages of back-and-forth correspondence with them and it's still going on. Threatening doesn't work with these people and actually suing them would be extremely difficult and expensive since they are located in China (figures huh!) I hope NOBODY has to go through what I have and still am experiencing...DON'T BUY ANYTHING from Milanoo.

By Ali T. on 10/3/15
Helpful answer

Milanoo is not a website to be trusted, I just recommend to threaten to sue them because they have really terrible customer service. Some people wait years for their refunds, so... Just don't order from them is what I think, it's about a 40% chance you'll get what you wanted and paid for. Sorry you have to go through with ordering from this website.

By Cloud H. on 8/18/15

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the Milanoo staff and other customers.

40 Photos for Milanoo