Review of Milanoo

Tel: +86-28-655-541-92
cs_en@milanoo.com

craigm110
8/14/17

They have an XXL jacket that fits a tiny person. Do not buy from this company. They are a joke. I am hoping to return my purchase but am pretty sure they won't have a decent return policy. Will keep this updated but at this point "buyer beware".

low339
8/10/17

I attempted to purchase some heels from this website. The company charged my card. I never received confirmation of my purchase. I contacted the company stating that I did not receive a confirmation of my order. I sent the screenshot from my bank statement showing that they charged my account. The company kept asking for my purchase information when i clearly stated that I did not have any. I sent the item number, my information and nothing. They are continuously asking me for an order number to resolve my complaint even though I repeatedly stated the issue is that I have been charged and I do not have an order number. After 2 days, I just contacted my bank.

stephk4
8/10/17

Do a favor and never order from these people. I received a coat that was expensive and it was rippped and the sizing was off.

I have been dealing with a customer service person who has laughed about this, goes round and round in circles having fun about it, and has told me that picture after picture needs to be sent because they do not trust their customers. The energy and frustration with all of this has been so upsetting. The person that I'm dealing with not let me talk to anyone else. He or she is an out right thief.

aliceh93
8/10/17

The items I bought from this site were very low quality though they asked a considerable price for them. Their return policy is almost nonexistent and requires the buyer to pay international return shipping and only offer an 80% refund. This is even when the error is on their part, not the buyer's. Their partial refunds are a joke. It's hardly anything compared to the price of the items.

Tip for consumers: Avoid at all costs

jadeh25
8/3/17

Items looked nothing like their photos, communication with the staff was ridiculous and completely unprofessional, items did not come when they were meant to despite me paying extra for 'next day delivery' and I was unable to get a full refund because they 'still had to pay the dressmaker!'

kater146
8/3/17

They take payment straight away. then they send you few emails telling you that there is a "quality problem" with the item. this carry on until the day the are suppose to send you the item...and voila'! the send you a final email saying they cannot send the item on time and if you would like to cancel the order.
Of course I do ! and what about the refund?
They say they need time to refund "Paypal" account.....paying by paypal takes minutes.
Strange how easily they asked me to pay extra to get the item quicker...and now I have to wait.
Horrible service.
Never had such a disgusting experience with an online shop.
Do not waste your time with them.
I

vanessaw48
7/30/17

I purchased my wedding shoes from this site in May. They got the address wrong so I never received them. I had contacted customer service and they told me that they were shipped back and once they arrive they would refund my money. That has never happened and I'm lost without shoes and my refund. I will never order from this site again.

angelk30
7/27/17

I would never buy anything from these scammers.i paid for a dress months ago and i never received anything,they are not paying me back my own money although they know they did something wrong and the item got back to them because of their own mistake!
the customer service passing me around and they are not professional at all.

erecr
7/25/17

Dont buy from these scammers. I bought a suit coat for an adult but they sent a child size. Tried to return the coat but the address was bogus.

dees77
7/25/17

Previously, I made a review of that Milanoo was too fishy by asking me to send them a copy of debit card (although security number may covered) and ID card before shipping my order (which I did not do it and the shipping I believe then had not started) - and I suggest people to just go to other shopping online that does not required you to do that. To make a fair review, I have to tell you that I just received a full refund. I noted that the refund put in my bank account around a month after the order payment. They sent me email and tried to call me a few times, which went unnoticed during my busy time. I was too sad and already let it go because I thought I was scammed. I am grateful and learn my lesson to be wiser in shopping online. Hope they find a way out and seriously improved their policy, in light their intention to prevent fraud but without sounds so fraud-y themselves.

harshadp2
7/20/17

i bought shoes from them and it was supposed to be delivered in 9 to 15 days and i did not get that even after one and half month, whenever i emailed them, then keep replaying me to contact local post office. it was biggest disappointment.

chiaras5
7/19/17

Don't buy stuff here. Photos don't match what you get. You pay for delivery and it's impossible to return the items!

cezt
7/3/17

I bought a zelda dress from this website, the dress they sent me looked NOTHING like the picture, the colors didnt match, nothing about the dress I received looked like the dress in the picture they advertised. I'm fighting them for a refund but they keep replying saying I should keep the dress because the shipping will cost me more to return + restock fee. So basically they scammed me into wasting 200$ and told me im S.O.L. getting my money back. Wish I saw these reviews sooner before I dealt with this myself because its VERY CLEAR I'm not the only person dealing with their shady customer service.

valeskaf
7/3/17

They sent me the wrong dress, which I waited almost a month to be delivered. And when I contacted them they asked for a picture of the dress which I sent, then they asked for a picture of the label on the bag in which the dress was delivered in, the picture was sent. The reply was someone is investigating the case and should get back to me in 3 day. I have not heard from them ever since. I keep sending them messages with no reply. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK.
and as a customer I have every right to get it back.

fionw1
7/1/17

Please don't waste your time and money! Do not buy from Milanoo. I made a mistake of buying from them the Halloween Light Pink Lederhosen Costume last month and when it arrived, I noticed that the arm covers that were supposed to come with the costume were missing. I emailed them right away and was questioned that I didn't look through the package good enough. They insisted they packed them. But they were not in the package! I explained that I would need them to send me the arm covers and they said the supplier was out of stock so they cannot send me a replacement. Then of course I asked for a full refund since without the arm covers, the costume was incomplete. They refused to do so and insisted that I had to return the item and pay for the full return shipping which would cost more than the item itself. It totally didn't make any sense to me. I don't know why I would have to suffer from this situation which is completely not my fault. We went back and forth and they did not back down a bit but to offer me $2 USD COUPON! What a joke! That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard! UD$2 Coupon?! What makes them think I would ever purchase from Milanoo again?? That's an insult! Please do not encourage this kind of customer service. Do not buy from them. It is impossible to return and you will only be stuck with it.

laurah183
7/1/17

Received damaged jeans they said they won't accept damaged returns, I told them it came to us damaged and they keep repeating they don't accept damaged returns. No refund ! Very frustrating will never use again and would warn people not too.

injeongh
6/27/17

I ordered 1 month ago. When It passed 8 days, still in processing.Then i emailed them but didn't reply at all. so I uploaded review on app store. Immediately replied to my review. Now I am still waiting my stuff..
I read all reviews in here. I am not at good English. but I think that you may to understand what i want to say who leave the bad reviews.

mariam397
6/12/17

I am exetremly disapointed
I thought buying online would save me money
I ended up wasting all my money
the products were a JOKE!!!!!
cheap and awful quality even I could make better clothes

taras70
6/7/17

So, I ordered shoes for my wedding in September. I ordered royal blue flats with a little jewel on the front. I read the reviews on Milanoo AFTER I ordered and because of all of the horrible reviews, I got really nervous that I wouldn't receive my shoes on time, that they would be terrible quality, or they wouldn't fit. A lot of the reviews said Milanoo is just a scam. Well, I can honestly say they are not a scam. I got my shoes in the mail yesterday and they are PERFECT. The quality is great, the color is beautiful, and they fit perfectly. They are more beautiful in person than they are in pictures! The ONLY thing that was odd was the box looked a little smashed, but I honestly don't think that was Milanoo's fault. It was probably crushed a little during transit. Regardless, I am super relieved that my wedding shoes are gorgeous!

issaa5
6/5/17

Can't cancel order I texted them 4 times and got no response I just want my 25$ back really wanna pull up on them n teach them a lesson

alinag6
5/26/17

The dress dindn t coresponde with the picture,very very cheap material,horrible dress!!! Do NOT buy from them!!!! I m dissapointed and angry!!!!

fizzyc
5/23/17

Ordered from this company, initially paid for the faster delivery which was 3-5 days, however they did not send for over a week initially, I then had to pay additional shipping charges and despite trying to get contact from the company they do not respond to emails or such. Delivered goods were not what I had ordered, poor quality and overall not worth the money they cost. BE VERY CAREFUL!!

issam94
5/12/17

I wished I had read all the reviews before I made a purchase. I have been sending emails for the past 3 days to receive a return label, which they don't have available on-site nor do they have a contacting number. I get no response other than "A college will reply shortly " tf is that . I will not wear this cheap material dress Ever! I'd like my money back.
Yet they still charge a restocking fee nd still have to pay for postage... this site is a joke . Don't buy from them

krisk43
5/10/17

Yu have been warned! As with any business all is good when things are going well but the real test is when things are not going as planned. I ordered an item which came after a month, in a size (ordered XL) that European size could only be described as S or "petite"
I have asked for a refund and returned the item paying the same amount as the item itself cost. (return was to China).

It is three months now and I stopped counting how many times I had to upload the proof of delivery, the pictures of the item, proof of sending it etc... not even mentioning the fact that they told me when I get the refund (if ever) then they take 15% off the money I paid

Mess, lack of respect towards the customer, gets the feel that some teenage kids setup a website to make some money but there is no customer care experience.

I have used many online services but this one is by far the worst.

melaniem63
4/7/17

The quality is cheap. And when I requested for a refund, there are all these extra steps just to get one. Not only that, they only give you 14 days of the date it was received and they have a huge delay in responding, therefore the refund is not acceptable. Finally got in contact with customer service and they gave me 2 ultimatums...either I return it and get 80% back of the money I spend and pay for the shipping fee, that's only if it was unused and intact with the tags on or don't return it and only get 20% back of my money. RIDICULOUS!!! This site is a scam. This taught me to buy clothes that are actually expensive on legit sites from now on. UNBELIEVABLE

Helpful answer

Thanks, My sister got this news and find her favority in the BACK TO SCHOOL promotion, I really like it. But I have a question, why don't you do the freeshipping, it is really attractive

By susie H. on 6/10/13
Helpful answer

I ordered from this site over a year ago. I ordered two skirts and neither of them showed up. I tried to cancel my order multiple times but it never worked because the site always timed out, I spent over 100 dollars. I tried to email them multiple times but they replied with the same thing and nothing was ever fixed (basically told me to file a report on their website which I did multiple times). Trust me, you don't want to order from Minaloo, from the reviews I see on here they haven't changed their service at all in a year. Only after ordering my skirts, I read all of the reviews and tried to cancel it and get my money back, of course it didn't work. It also made my credit card stop working and I had to call the bank to get it reactivated again.

By Cloud H. on 8/1/16

No, it's still up.

By Chelsea L. on 7/13/16
Helpful answer

If it isn't, it certainly should be. They should be put out of doing business.

By Ali T. on 7/13/16
Helpful answer

Thank you for your input and I agree. Milanoo is just horrible and should be put out of business. They're scammers. I have 8 pages of back-and-forth correspondence with them and it's still going on. Threatening doesn't work with these people and actually suing them would be extremely difficult and expensive since they are located in China (figures huh!) I hope NOBODY has to go through what I have and still am experiencing...DON'T BUY ANYTHING from Milanoo.

By Ali T. on 10/3/15
Helpful answer

Milanoo is not a website to be trusted, I just recommend to threaten to sue them because they have really terrible customer service. Some people wait years for their refunds, so... Just don't order from them is what I think, it's about a 40% chance you'll get what you wanted and paid for. Sorry you have to go through with ordering from this website.

By Cloud H. on 8/18/15

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the Milanoo staff and other customers.

40 Photos for Milanoo