US Government’s NSF

7635 Ashley Park Court, Suite 503
Orlando, Florida, USA

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Seems every job I've ever applied for that I found on that site, the company is not hiring anyone.

This is the only 'jobsearch' website that ask questions about FACEBOOK. It makes me uneasy. Maybe it's the sign of the times but I don't care for it.

they texted me with a message to my phone and knew my name when I called.
My Iphone did not give me a location that corresponded with the area code of the phone number they provided. After bombarding me with personal questions they offered me schooling via their education department. Where is the JOB.

Doesn't get any worse than this. Stay away!

what a scam. Just realized that they have been billing the credit card for months and havent gotten any emails from them. You can't even get a hold of them to access our account. The password retrieval function doesn't work and was probably never meant to. Jobnab is happy billing me for no service rendered. Learned a lesson about giving away any of my information to these creeps. One is better off writing a check every month. It is easier in the long run.

Can I give ZERO stars to these infamous and unprofessional E-terrorists?
They ARE crooks. They managed to access my name on a very major curriculum and database Web Site, now under my name and e-mail they beg me to access their Web Site just by giving out my information- I mean the complement. Do NOT post your resume, anything on these hiring Web Sites - this one based in NY And Maynard (cannot say the name of the Web Site.), or post your resume, NOT your full name and a e-mail. Believe me, they are kind of E- terrorists, their aim is to traffic your information, parasiting your existence, exposing you to ID theft by proxy. If you want a job, contact companies directly! Jobnab wants to NAB YOU.- poor soul in despair for a job.,

I thought it was incredibly suspicious when I asked if I could record the initial "registration" phone call and was immediately told NO and that if I was going to refuse not to record the call with Jobnab that the agent would hang up. I then spoke with a jobnab "specialist" by the name of Robert who obviously did not hear me say I was recording the call because he kept right on with his script. When I told Robert that I had a Bachelor's degree his reply was "you are of course going to continue your education aren't you?" When I said No he seemed very disappointed. I asked very detailed questions about how exactly do they match jobs when they have nothing but my name, email and phone number and was told over and over again that all I had to do was change the job category on the web page. When I commented that that was no different from Monster, CareerBuilder etc he became agitated and continued his diatribe that I could change my 'interest' on the web page. I then asked to speak to his supervisor and big surprise there was no supervisor "available" but I could contact the corporate office by clicking the Contact Us link. I asked Robert for the phone number to 'his office (by which one would assume is the corporate office) to which he again replied that I could use the Contact Us link. I laughed and said "You don't even know the phone number to your own corporate office? This sounds like an outright scam to me exactly how does Jobnab make their money" At this point Robert stated that he was going to have to disconnect the call. I immediately called back, got another rep named Alan who began with the same script when I told him to STOP I was calling to have my information removed from their database and that I had better not get a single call from anyone associated with Jobnab including colleges, college matching services etc.

Just recieved text message from someone telling me to register with jobnab so I could be considered for a position. Glad I checked first! Just wish I knew how they got my info in the first place!

An email was sent from a Maria Schubert claiming they saw my resume and had the perfect position for me. It requested I go to their website and register. Mm k. If you saw my resume and I am a match for a job, then why aren't you discussing the position instead of trying to get me to punch my personal information into your registration form? Just look at the terms and conditions for the answer:

"By providing a valid email address to the Company, the User explicitly grants permission for the Company, its affiliates, advertisers, service providers, and other third parties, to send the User emails regarding various information pursuant to the Privacy Policy. If the User no longer desires to receive emails from the Company, the User may follow the opt-out procedures set forth in the email from the Company."

"4. Email Policy. If you receive an email from the Company, its affiliates, advertisers, service providers, or other third parties, your email address was obtained as a result of either your express and voluntarily request to receive information from the Company, its affiliates, advertisers service providers, or other third parties or your existing relationship with the Company, its affiliates, advertisers, service providers, or other third parties. Each email sent contains an automated method to "opt out" of receiving additional emails from the Company or its affiliates. If you no longer wish to receive emails from the Company or its affiliates, please follow the instructions at the end of any email. If you remove your information from the Company's database, it will no longer be used by us for secondary purposes, disclosed to third parties, or used by us or third parties to send promotional correspondence to you."

Funny how simply filling out a "registration" form suddenly turns into you are consenting to having your personal information spread to everyone out there. You call this a job matching service?

Sadly, I was also sent a text message regarding a job, based on my resume, how nice they have a job need that I match. The sad thing is...I'm smarter and find the need to check things out as others I see do just to find out it's bull when I need a job and have the skills and get the idiots who prey on others misfortune. They should be locked up!

I received an e-mail from them early this morning saying pretty much the same thing everyone else here received. Some guy named Zach Conner supposedly read my resume and decided to contact me out of the blue with a tourism job? I never applied to any job in that market. Add to that the fact that they are based in Florida and I'm clear across the country. So they are still slinging the same old hash here folks. I called the Florida number and listened to their recorded message: many pauses, false starts, and errors. I will attempt to call them again and find out who they bought my info from: I'm seriously doubting they'll disclose their source, but one can try.

I unfortunately fell for this scam and sent them a w-9 for employment. I learned yesterday that someone used my social and name to file a tax return. Do not fall for this company!

I just got a text from, I looked it up on google and found out about the scam. Thanks for the warning. I need a job not a scam.

Ok I'm like everyone else out there checking out any avenue possible to earn some type of income since I'm not employeed at this time. I somehow came upon this "opportunity" to work from home. Well I figured it wouldn't cost me anything to check it out. Sounded legit. I have sat through two conference calls. (did wait 10-15 minutes before they started) The 2nd call was to have an open forum Q&A with a mgr after. That didn't happen. I haven't submitted my W-9 as I had some reservations because of the SS # being sent to (not exactly sure where) I can't quite seem to understand who would pay for a job listing when they can find it themselves. Also, on the call it was stated that the "company" does push Education. Well if you don't have a job, probably don't have any extra money so who's going to pay for Further Education. After further thought and receiving text msg's from Kevin, Beth, Pam, etc all from either Career Network or JobNab, I have come to the same conclusion as others. When you go to the link to complete your application, you get the Education question along with another phising site. i.e. taking a survey to match you with your best career path. This isin't worth your time or effort, If you are going to do all of this research for positions, apply for them yourself and keep your identity safe

i too got a text message indicating that a review of my resume showed a potential match. since my field is specialized, i thought it was odd that someone would send me a text message and not include any information about the potential job. i responded to the text message, figuring no one would respond to my question. no response. eight minutes of internet research suggested that the site is run by a guy who has been convicted for fraud and has been successfully sued for millions for his scams.
as the other reviews suggest, this guy is probably trying to get people to enroll in courses they don't need and can't afford. so if you want a sales pitch for some for-profit educational institution (as an aside, you should do some research on this phenomenon separately), go for it. if you're looking for a job, you might want to avoid it.

I thought it sounded cool at first then when I got the email with the W9 attached wanting my information. A red flag came up!! If we are supposed to be independent contractors then why do they want a W9. I did not feel comfortable filling out a W9 & sending it to a site that I have no idea who they really are. That is just asking for trouble. I sent an email to fox 17 news.

Just received the same text....based on your resume you match a job I'm filling, if interested register at JOBNAB.COM....did a little info search and BAM !!! here ya'll are with the scoop...didn't even hit their site after reading these reviews...

Wow! I didn't get a chance to even check the site out before I ran into these wonderful tips!!! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO POSTS ON THIS SITE!!!

My husband received a text message to log on to this site. Supposedly, they had received his application and they had matched a job according to his qualifications.

Well I googled this site and it so happens that many other people had received emails, and according to them its a scam. Just thought I'd share my experience with you.

I still don't know if its true or not, but I am not going to try it.

I received a text this morning. I am currently signed-up with several job search engines but know that not all offers coming from online or otherwise is not reputable. I looked at the company's website looking for a fee since usually job scouts charge for their services. When I didn't see one listed I decided to research more. I'm glad I did since I found this sight and now I won't touch JobNab with a ten-foot-pole. Beware.

Received an text on my phone but read the reviews of this site did not register and deleted text.

Almost got sucked into this thing. I received a text message saying there is a retail position available for me without saying what company or even what state. I went online to and it asked me to register. I started by inputting my name, email, zip code and phone number and the next page asked me for my home address. I think that is a bit T.M.I. for a recruiter. Anyways, don't give out too much information whomever it is unless you know for sure. Apply directly to the company if you can. Similar site which I haven't researched yet that may also be SCAMS :

I also recently received a text message to my cell phone on 1/3/2011 informing me that "according to my resume, they had a job that they were filling, if I was interested, I should log onto and register." When I got on my computer, I looked up this site and read the reviews for this site. I agree with someone else that made the comment here~~who is going to send you a job offer in the way of a text message~~if anything, they would leave a voice message. That would be the normal thing to do. I deleted the message from my cell phone.

Since this came as a text, I was instantly suspicious so I did a reverse search on the phone #, NOT LISTED. Then I googled the name and sitejabber came up.

its a scam..dont believe otherwise..ive only posted my resume on and if someone tells me i have to register to find out the job THEY think id be great for its Bull $h*t. I'm not registering and giving these idiots my info..did someone say that they get your phone number from craigs list?

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Jobnab staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 8/10/10
A: Has anyone else had difficulty with the conference call?
on 5/10/10
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Jobnab staff and other customers.