US Government’s NSF

IziDress reviews

Tel: 1-780-800-0307

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

The dress you receive WILL NOT be what you ordered. They must take designer dresses and put on their website, than they send you something that looks NOTHING like the dress you ordered. The one I received was even the wrong color but they insist pure white is the same as ivory.

The material is scratchy and stiff. The dress doesn't even resemble the dress I ordered....crazy. Do not waste your time thinking you will be happy with your purchase and getting a refund is almost impossible.

I wish I had read this reviews before ordering a mother of the bride dress from them. As many others that had size problems my dress did not fit either and I ordered a size larger than I normally wear. They have requested I take pictures and then say they cannot tell anything from my pictures. The dress did not have a size tag in it but they send a picture of a dress on a size 10 dress form claiming it is mine. Why should I believe their picture is legit? If you read their return policy it says the measurements may vary by 1 to 3 inches. If you are a seamtress you can make the dress exact to the measurements! This is ridiculous. Their return policy basically says they don't accept returns and will not refund your money. They keep sending me emails and I don't know why. I just want to return the dress and have my money refunded. I am contacting the Secretary of State to take further action.

Update!! I have fought with IZI dress since February when I ordered the dress that did not fit and could not be altered locally. I sent many pictures to show my complaint and how it did not fit and could not be altered. First they denied getting any of this correspondence by email and cell phone pictures and then they argued back insisting it was all my fault for sending measurements. I kept all my correspondence! After going back and forth until April with NO satisfaction- I made a dispute on my Visa bill. That got their attention and they pleaded with me to drop the dispute and I could send the dress back to CHINA!!!. I was having no part of that since they are not to be trusted at all about what they say. Visa settled the dispute in my favor. This battle has gone on since February...............but I was persistent, and right, and I won over these IZI CREEPS. --Ann

If I could give 0 stars I would. This site is a brides worst nightmare. The dress don't look white. The quality is the cheapest material they could use. They have you under the impression tjat you will wait 12 days but you only wait 5 and when you get the dress it's nothing like the picture. I was so made and contact them several times to be told that they can only refund me 8 dollars. Are they a joke or what. I already contacted my credit card company and hopefully I could get a full refund. Had I known they were making this dress in China I would have never ordered it. I am mad at myself for not checking the reviews on this site. Lesson learned because for now on I'm checking all reviews.

Other than hard to communicate with the Product was great and a fair price. In Fact I was quite impressed with the Quality of the garment. It was well made and there was no issue with fit, as I paid the little extra and had it custom fitted. I would highly recommend them just follow the directions exactly and you can come out with a wonderful garment at a very reasonable price. Thank You for a very positive experience.

They send you a standard size and tell you it is custom made, therefore not returnable. Phone calls go to a number in Canada, never returned. Finally just caught someone in. If the dress doesn't fit or is not acceptable, it is your loss. Give it to a charity and write off the loss.

I ordered a dress on 5/15/2016 and got it 6/1/16 I tried on the dress it was too small in the bust area. I contacted customer service and they told me to take pictures of me in it and email them to the customer service department and they would send them to their factory to review and get back to me They also said that the dress was custom maid Really I submitted a dispute with my charge card company I am waiting to hear the outcome. I called Izi dress and talked to someone in Hong Kong all they kept saying was wait. They do not have an address to return dresses to in America. they will not acknowledge that they made the dress wrong. They told me to have the dress altered Standard reply. This company need to be stopped.

I bought a black, "satin" evening dress and it arrived on time.
1. It's way too large and yes, I checked the measurements before purchasing.
2. It's supposed to be ankle length. I'm 5.8" / 1.72 mt. tall and it trails on the floor, even when I wear 12" heels.
3. The fabric is awful; it smells as only Made in China fabics can.
4. I've had the built-in bra removed and I'm happy to report that I can use the cheap, plastic cups as hub caps on my car.
5. My seamstress is making the dress smaller and shorter and she showed me the finishes hidden inside the lining - simply grotesque!

Tip for consumers: I wasn't expecting to receive designer couture, but I wasn't expecting to receive such poor quality either. Stay the heck away from Izidress.

I agree this company IZIDRESS is nothing but a major scam that produces knockoffs and does not adhere to their return policy and can only say one thing made your dress to the way you wanted it, obviously not if I'm trying to return. Before ordering I wrote to them and requested material, was told Satin and what came in was cheap polyester (wrong #1 not made to what I wanted and what they said it would be) then the dress is all the wrong length and they state made to how I ordered and that I did not give my length. Heck, the dress should have been short on me.... I'm 5'10, it was suppose to be long to short and is tea length or longer! I disputed with them from day one and then got a hold of my credit card company and put it on dispute which means they don't get paid until cleared up. More people just probably give up with them, I highly suggest putting in a dispute with your credit card company

izidress is a scammer and fraud please please consumer please read the reviews I got caught in this trap too they take your money off your credit card and there is no contact with them you cannot return the item no one will even get in touch with you. Again don't be fooled by these fraudulent people.

Purchased the dress which was to small. Contacted them and so they said it is made using US measurements. I don't see that being true. They wanted me to try the dress on and send a picture, but how could I if the dress does not fit. They said to take measurements and then send pictures of those. This company should let customers know when they are ordering that the clothes come smaller and you should order two sizes bigger. I will never buy anything from them again and should know that the US sells the same dresses. What they get you with is the cheaper price but in the long run you pay more if you still need to purchase another dress. They also told me to sell it in my local market. What business does that to a customer. BAD BUSINESS DO NOT BE FOOLED.

My daughter ordered her prom is a HOT DAMN MESS.. if I had known she was ordering from this company I would have stopped her...CHEAP FABRIC AND MADE BY MONKEY'S!!!!!!

Ordered size 14 dress:received a size 4 jacket and a size 10 dress according to their size chart. It has been months and still no solution as they state worried about profit and I state did not receive what I ordered. They ship what they have in inventory. Dress and Jacket not of same bolt of material. Will not refund money but did ask that I send them another $80 to make another dress. They are a complete scam and should be banned from internet.

Horrible fabric, cheap, sewn wrong, terrible customer service. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!! I promise you will regret it! They deserve to be CLOSED DOWN! Pathetic business. I've left voice messages, emails and tried to chat live-- NO ONE IS RETURNING RESPONSES! My daughter's dress looks and feels like a Halloween costume. Actually, she's had pretty "costumes" than the dress from IziDress.

I am marrying my Coast Guard fiance before he has orders to leave, and as a result I only have 5 months to plan this wedding, and since we are having to pay for it ourselves our budget is tight. For that reason I had to turn to the internet to find the dress of my dreams. I thought i had found it on, and I was SO happy when I ordered it and impatiently waited a month for it to come. I had a bad feeling the moment i was handed a small tight bundle wrapped only in plastic. Sure enough, the dress looked absolutely nothing like the picture. Everything was wrong, from the flowers on the bodice that had been replaced with cheap bling and appliques, to the skirt that was bunchy and awkward with skiff chunky netting. The tulle on the bodice that was supposed to be a soft wrap was so thin that you could see the crooked stitched lines on the bodice and skirt through it. I feel so awkward and uncomfortable in it. I sat in it this morning and tried to come up with any way I could to fix it and create the dress I thought that I was buying. But in the end all I could do was cry. I only have 3 months left until the wedding, and no idea what to do. All I'm saying it DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE. Or you will end up like me... Disappointed and defeated. This is not how I was supposed to feel wearing a wedding dress. This site is a scam and the products are cheap knockoffs. Don't trust the pictures!!!!!!!!!

Ordered a dress for a huge awards dinner for work, the web site said jersey material I received the dress to find it is LACE. I have tried to email the email address on the site and use the live chat and NOTHING works. The site appears closed down, and the email bounced back. I am so unhappy with this dress and cant reach anyone. I spent almost 200.00 on a dress that looks NOTHING like the pic and isn't even the same material. AWFUL save your money.

I ordered shoes for my wedding day in may and i am so pleased with them.there so pretty and comfy.i was a little worried after all thr bad reveiws i read.

I ordered a pair of shoes which arrived in such a terrible condition i.e. all bashed and battered, that they could not be used.I contacted the company to ask for a replacement pair or refund - after several weeks of excuses by the company - I got neither! All I kept getting was excuses about how expensive things were to post for them and that I should keep the shoes. One of their correspondences even told me to keep the dress - I ordered shoes not a dress; so they obviously were not taking my complaint seriously!! I have put this down to a VERY BAD EXPERIENCE and would strongly suggest that no-one uses this company....THEY ARE A DISGRACE!!

Be aware of this company!!! This company SELLS COPIES of famous brands which are moreover MADE IN POOR-QUALITY. I (with my lawyer) exchange with this company 74 e-mails in order to submit a complaint against dresses made with defects during the warranty period. This company DOESN'T GUARANTEE usual rights provided by european companies, such as WARRANTY, RIGHT TO RETURN, REPAIR or REPLACE the product or the right to a REFUND for your dresses, they will maximally propose you 10% discount on your next order, which is hilarious.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from this company anything

I truly wish I knew about this site before I ordered. I received a red dress when I ordered champagne. I have gone back and forth with them via email for over a week. I have an email acknowledging that they sent me the wrong color yet they refuse to refund or send me the correct color. If you call their number, you get a Chinese person who tells you to email. When you email, you get a return email usually around 4 am (Florida time) because they are in China. The emails are poorly written. They have acknowledged it's their mistake, yet they will not fix it. PLEASE DO NOT GET ROPED IN. SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!

I went to my seamstress to get my dress hemmed and she ended up having to do a lot of other work as well , it is still not perfect due to the poor sewing job they did .the customer service there is terrible and there is no way they will take it back . the wedding is less then a month away so it will just have to do , makes me sad though because it is my only daughters wedding and I wanted to feel special for it , not have to wear a make do dress. .

I was warned by my daughter not to buy a dress for my son's wedding online, but I did not listen. The dress was beautiful and I really loved it.
I order a bigger size than I usually wear in case there were problems. When I got the dress I excitedly tried it on. I almost cried....I could not even button it up in the back. The neck was weird and was choking me.
Then I looked at the size inside the dress. I was so relieved to see it was a size 6!!!
No problem, I will send it back.....NOT!
They had me take pictures to PROVE the dress did not fit and send my measurements....seriously??? OK, so I want my money back, so I did it....So now they are insisting that the dress is the correct size and that I should go to my own tailor to have it fitted....
Oh yeah, and they will give me $10 if I refer my friends....HAHAHAH
What a joke!

Dress looks nothing like the one I ordered, and I can't even pull it up around my hips! They refuse to see the problem, disputing the charges with my credit card company. Don't buy from them they sell under jjhouse.

This is thier response to the problem
"And your dress is very beautiful and almost the same like website, so
hope you can keep it and we will refund you 10 dollars as
discount,ok? hope you can understand."

I really don't know how this company still in bussisnes stealing people money. The should be in jail . Seriously so many victims of this company . I order a beautiful wedding dress on their page and when I received it I almost have a heart attack I wasn't something completely different. It seems a two year old made it .and when you contact them for return theu tell you they are very sorry but they will a discount on next purchase . What is that who would buy something again from them? I wish I would've read the reviews before loosing my money.
Please Do not buy from here.

I attempted to cancel my order less than 12 hours after I'd placed it and they sent me several emails responding that I "will love the beautiful dress we are going to make you" and that I was not allowed to cancel my order. The dress came 2 weeks later and was no where near the size I'd ordered. Looks like they took a smaller dress and just added more fabric in the middle area. The shoulder strap sits near my elbow, the neckline (one shoulder style) sits just below my throat. The zipper was not adjusted at all, so there's nearly a 4 inch gap when I put the dress on. It isn't even close enough in size to be able to have it tailored. A very expensive way to figure out this place is awful. Stay away!

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the IziDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question