US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

jacka69
7/24/16

I tried to cancel my membership and they "can't find" my information yet somehow took 80 dollars from my account! Please help!

fredr380
6/7/16

These low lives have charged my visa card $600 over the past 9 months.
They tricked my 11 year old daughter to sign up for a 5 day free trial, and since been charging me $55.00 a month.

I did not realize what was happening until last month, bank will not do anything.

Hard earned money down the drain.
Die in hell you scum bags

karly18
4/22/16

if you do not cancel within 5 days, they will charge your credit card $34,95 a month and when you find out by reading your credit card statement, they will refund anything.

Don't be fooled by the so-called "Satisfaction Guaranteed" on their website.

manishag4
4/5/16

How can i cancel my membership from itsHD please help me

goty
3/2/16

SCAM, FRAUD AND FAKE

daniely11
2/12/16

this site fooled me into signing up to a free 5 day trial for $3.95US however I was charged $5.59AU and an extra $1.42AU...and the movies are all c grade quality and really crap movies. DO NOT SIGN UP

maries64
11/24/15

They do not have the movies that are recent only older movies. This was not the site that I was attempting to get.

rebeccab52
8/7/15

I don't even have a membership with this company and it take $27.11 dollars out of my bank every month or so

stargazerc
6/14/15

The marketing strategy of itshd.com is pretty aggressive, so be careful!

I didn't even complete the form, I just filled in my e-mail adress and then decided not to sign up after reading several warnings (including this page).

I closed the window without sending any information (to my knowledge) or clicking any buttons, and just a few seconds later I got an e-mail urging me to sign up,

Here is the e-mail:

"Dear Cinephile,
Our records show that you were unable to complete the signup process for a ItsHD Regular Membership. We would like to invite you to complete your registration and reassure you that there is NO COST associated with this offer, guaranteed. Complete the signup and watch a movie for free.

Signup for a FREE Regular Membership and Watch a Movie Now"

There has been a lot of reports about this site regarding problems with canceling subscriptions before and after the monthly payment kicks in, not finding the movie that lured you into signing up in the first place, a no-reply policy when it comes to questions and canceling subscriptions etc.

My advice is NOT to sign up and NOT giving them your credit card number.

mariusw5
3/23/15

In short, they charge you from day six after the free trail, if you don't remember to cancel your "membership" thats fair enough. but they also might charge you 24,95 after you have cancelled. I cancelled my membership after 3 days into the 5 day trail. and thought I was done... but no. I just found out that they have charged my account for months now after i cancelled. they wont answer my mails and when I got them on the phone my cancelation was registered. but they still "stole" money from my account.

So to summarise: DON´T EVER SIGN UP WITH ITSHD! they will steal, make it hard for you to reach them in hope that you will give up.

joannew11
3/22/15

I was scammed to by ITSHD, I have NO IDEA how they got my credit card information and I was dbilled for several months without noticeing this. After investigation, my credit card company said that the transaction appears to be valid. This is the biggest SCAM I have encountered online!!

elizabethb64
2/9/15

I never received an email and I used my debit visa so I don't know what to do To cancel it because I don't have the number.

sh993
11/6/14

I never would have authorized a 49.95 charge free trial or not. Because I already have netflix or hulu.

sharim2
11/6/14

Complete and TOTAL scam....it's cost me 200 to NOT watch a single movie by them!! How do we stop them?

calebd15
7/26/14

I was looking to watch a bit of an obscure movie about WWII and a post directed me to this website. First off the movie wasn't even available after I registered and then I couldn't cancel my trial online or they would charge me. I had to call them to cancel for free! Craziness. At least the lady on the phone was reasonable and listened.

deanb41
6/10/14

I was just charged US $1 on my amazon/chase CC, from itshd.com, which I have never even heard of. I had to close my Amazon/Chase card. I contacted itshd.com, and the woman was rude, and kept telling me I don't have an account there, of course I don't, it was charged as fraud, but she credited the US $1 back to the CC, which I told her I already canceled.

kikik3
1/28/14

Thank you all for posting these things I was trying to sign up with a gift card but they wouldn't take it so I decided to look at reviews to figure out why. Thank you all

hanht
1/16/14

this website is fraud. right After i signed up i canceled right away on the phone. and i want to talk directly to them to get a confirmation for the cancellation but no one on the phone. Few days later they charged me 0.95 cent.
I called my bank and let them know and my bank refund back to me 0.95 cent.
I am not sure what we should do to stop this website. I called this number 877-801-9065 and complain that all movies are scraps, why they charge me 0.95 cent even I already cancelled. I told them to look at the review, they all have one star. they hang up on me. I called again and tell them that they should remove that website

andreast2
1/14/14

Also had the same issue like the rest of you. they ve charged me 1 euro immediately after signing up for a free trial. Had to call the bank and cancel my card. Unfortunate once the payment is made you can not claim your money back. Good i saw these posts on time!

tuim
1/12/14

crap movies, cant get onto website to cancel before payments start, Stay away from this site, nothing but a hassle whilst getting ripped off! NOT GOOD!

timw24
1/7/14

It's a scam! They say you can sign up for a free membership on a month to month basis but their terms and conditions contradict their marketing.

SCAM!

And their catalog of shows suck. Stay away, far, far away! Hope this helps save you $35.00+ When I went to cancel, they offered monthly for $2.00. What a joke!

luanam1
12/6/13

I didn't think i would ever say this…but I got SCAMMED today!!!!
I wondered across this site because i typed in the name of a recent movie on google and the site came up as a "watch it online" i went into it and it told me to sign up to a free 5 day trial by putting my credit card, afterwords it gave me the choice of picking the membership i wanted and i chose the free trial but when i clicked on it a popup window came up that told me that option wasn't available anymore and that i had chosen the premium membership which was only 3.95 a month

I was like "no" but okay i mean its a reasonable price for a movie website, I'm a member of netflix and i love it but it doesn't have very recent movies and i thought maybe this site would…well it didn't, i couldn't find any movies not even the one i found this website through so i started to panic. I immediately researched the website and found all these comments saying it was a scam…I died a little inside thinking i could have been scammed out of thousands of dollars, thankfully i contacted my bank, since i couldn't undo my membership through the site and I'm international so the phone number didnt work either and i just cancelled my credit card. So thanks to this BS of a website I'm without a credit card for a week until they can mail me my new number :'(

I learned a valuable lesson today- NEVER give your billing info to pages that aren't amazon, iTunes or victoria's secret

brianag2
10/18/13

SCAM!! a complete scam they people for the website are going to tell you that they need your credit card info so that they can verify where u live when really all they are going to do is charge you money.... don't fall for what i did.. i just got off the phone with my credit card company and cancel my old card and they are sending me a new one ... Complete bs.... i call the number and cancelled my "membership" as well

sm537
10/5/13

SCAM!!!!! RUN! I was signing up for another site and somehow ended up accidentally giving these crooks my credit card info; The person at their 'call centre' admitted she was in the 'Carribean' before she hung up on me when I asked if a charge was going to appear on my statement as I wanted their membership cancelled (they use bait and switch via other sites); I reported them as a scammer to my bank when I cancelled my card. DO NOT give these criminals your information. I am sure they are paying off the corrupt officials in the corrupt country that they are located in and won't be arrested.

richardt33
9/5/13

This is a Ripoff outfit.
Just know that i have contacted the FTC with all the below information and it appears the FTC are already aware of them and are going to break some bones real soon.

They have a chain of websites that have the same look and feel and
they basically create new domain names each time one of their domains gets too many complaints.

PushPlay.com, ReelHD.com, FilmLush.com, CinemaDen.com, ItsHD.com, MovieLush.com, FlixAddict.com, CinaMuse.com, ReelVidz.com, Cineble.com, Moviease.com

The difference between the sites is minor to non existent.
Its a simple tactic , you guys are complaining about ItsHD.com while tomorrow it will be named filmlush.com , if flimlush.com has too many complaints then they create CinemaDen.com etc etc..
So basically while you guys complain about ItsHD.com they already moved on to create a different website name that will get all the flack from that point.

Here is how the scam works:
1.They have an affiliate network called "Affiliatebuzz": www.affiliatebuzz.com.
Affiliates are website owners (in this case movie websites) that put the ads for affiliatebuzz websites (such as ItsHD.com) on their domains. Usually they have banners aimed to trick customers showing movies still in theater and some kind of "download now" button , a video that starts and requests you to register or some other form of trickery. Each time an affiliate brings a customer (a sucker) they pay him 10$ - 16$ per registration so these affiliates are highly motivated tp continue doing this.

2.The customer(you) visiting the affiliate site clicks on a banner or whatever and gets sent to on of the affiliatebuzz sites such as ItsHD.com thinking he will get the movie he clicked on.
3.The website tells the customer it's just a free trial and the customer, thinking he will get the movie he initially clicked on registers for the free trial.
The terms of the sale are very shady (on purpose) making the customer not really aware what he is actually buying and what it will actually cost him.

4.After registering it is very hard to cancel. This part i am sure all the good people in this forum are aware of so i will not elaborate.

Statistically many of you will not notice the charges for a while or are not aware of your consumer rights (like chargebacks) and this is how this outfit survived so far.

But good news! blatant scams like this NEVER last long and frankly I'm surprised they didn't get their merchant account suspended and a major lawsuit up until now.
But the FTC is working on these guys .
The way the FTC operates, they take a while to gather all the evidence and they do it quietly. Once they are done they hit fast and hard with a millions of dollars lawsuit backed by top law firms. It doesn't matter is the site is in US,UK or whatever, the FTC has very long hands.
So stay tuned because justice is on it's way.

And sorry for all of the people who got suckered in by this fraud.

8 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ItsHD staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question