Review of Intertel

1 star

Detailed Rating Summary

jenniferh256
3/8/17

Truth be told I hadn't heard of Intertel until I searched Google and found their profile on sitejabber.com. I was impressed with how the company answered a question along the same lines as my issue so I made contact. The service was of a very high standard and I'm very pleased with the work that they've done. Thank you also to the other who wrote reviews because I wouldn't have used their services otherwise - and i'm very glad I did.

Tip for consumers: Getting through to Intertel by telephone can be frustrating at times. It seems like their lines are continuously busy for periods at a time. I found email got a quick enough response to make calling unnecessary. Besides, they called me often enough to give me updates. Maybe its something they should look into because it can be frustrating when you can't get through.

lylel12
12/4/16

I've been getting disturbing messages from a number I don't know and until now nobody could help me. The service provider sent me to the police. The police said they couldn't help because I hadn't been threatened. I then found the tracing service on Intertel's website. I submitted the number, made a payment and got the details I needed. All within a few minutes. Thank you for the awesome service.

kerryanneh
5/6/16

This is an investigation company that seems to do a lot of different things. I was referred to them by a friend who raved about their service about a year ago when they helped him locate a stolen laptop. I was robbed at knifepoint and get in touch with Intertel to help track the phone down. They were quick to respond and ever quicker to get into action. I never got my phone back because its now evidence but the person that robbed me has been caught and at least i'll get some justice. I thought that things like this were only possible in the movies, but clearly there are some people that can work technological miracles. Thank you Intertel for all your efforts.

debbiel14
11/1/13

I was receiving some very unpleasant texts from a number but whenever I tried to call the number back it would go straight to voicemail. I contacted intertel and clicked their live chat button and spoke to a really lovely lady Reagan who explained all that they could do. While I was on the chat she checked the number and confirmed that it was registered to a person and gave me different pricing options depending on how much information I needed about the person. I paid with credit card and the information was given to me while I was chatting and send to my email. You cannot believe how this has made my day, my week, darn, my year. I'm off to the police station to report this pervert that has been harassing me, and i'm going to have a fantastic weekend. Thank you Reagan, and thank you Intertel.

andrewl33
9/23/13

I'm happy to see South African sites on sitejabber.com and in particular, sites of companies i've dealt with. Intertel is quite a well known company in South Africa and i've seen them on TV. They are private investigators and as long as I can remember they've been in business. I give them 5 stars because almost a year ago in November I had my laptop and cell phone stolen from my office and Intertel assisted me. I did get my laptop and cell phone back but the laptop was formatted and my data was gone, but I was the most happy about getting my cel phone back because it had pictures of my father that passed away that I didn't have anywhere else. I am really glad to see they are keeping up with their high standards and they truly deserve 5 out 5 in my book.

joshw33
8/31/13

I had a person email my employer a few times with some ridiculous claims like I was stealing from the company and I had a good idea who was behind them but obviously I needed some proof. I contacted a company in Gauteng and they referred me to intertel.co.za, I dealt with a lady Angela who is top of her game and super sweet. The long and short is that thanks to Intertel I have the proof I need and I have opened a case of crimen injuria against the person. I don't know how they are with other types of work, but for this they deserve 10 out of 5 ;-)_

gustavm20
8/22/13

I've been a customer for over 2 years and I highly recommend intertel.co.za for anyone in Cape Town that needs assistance with harassment or stalking. My company has referred many clients to Intertel as well and the feedback we get is always excellent.

jasonm80
7/27/13

This is an investigation company who are quite unique in that they're almost fanatical about the customer's experience. I've called into their support service on a number of occasions and they have always given honest advice that is sound (I've only been a paying customer of theirs once, almost a year ago, and hopefully I won't ever have the kind of issue I had then that i'll need an investigator in the future, but if I do, i'd definitely go back to them). What impresses me most really is that they still greet me by name and spend time and effort helping me, and i'm a past customer that isn't spending.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Intertel staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
amyj93
Amy J.
on 4/16/17
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the Intertel staff and other customers.

Intertel?