US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

tictust
11/13/14

Three charges to my credite card without authorization (stolen card?). No response to email request for infomration. Their phone was always busy

bartonp6
11/14/13

Site is a fraud. Uses the website as a front to launder money from stolen credit cards.

daveh56
10/13/13

I have never used this website before or even looked at it. On October 10th 2013, this company somehow deducted $118.19 US from my bank account and another $1.19 for an international fee. From looking at all the other comments this site is a fraud. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kellyh44
9/30/13

I have never had any dealing with this site but 38 payments of £9.99 were deducted fr my bank account without my knowledge. I know this may not be the fault of the site but I would be wary about dealing with them.

michaelm150
9/17/13

this site is a scam never used them then they took £9.99 individual transactions until bank was completely empty phoned bank they are refunding money and already investigating company for fraud

stirlingw
6/7/12

I never have done business with this company but to my surprise I got a call from VISA fraud prevention asking me if the transaction that came through this morning was valid. I hope Interpol is investigating them. I would be more than happy to assist them. Frigging theives!

davidg39
1/21/12

Not instant delivery of points at all. Last time it took 3 days and rude emails from "john" at Gamesbite before they bothered sending the points.
Just tried again, fool i am, and two hours later absolutely nothing. I dont think they are con artists but the custoner service stinks. Stay away from them

tinaw7
10/7/11

Never ordered from their website but I have ordered from them twice via their eBay shop and never had any issues - Delivery was a little slow (about a week) hence the 4 stars but overall I haven't really had any issues.

flippyfloopf
7/27/11

Ordered ' instant MS points ' .
Still haven't arrived. Complete BS.
Don't go near this company they suck

bobg7
5/5/11

I ordered an Instant 3 month Xbox Live code but there wasn't much about it that was instant. After a 3 day wait (admittedly it was a bank holiday weekend, but what is the point of offering an "instant" code if you can't deliver instantly, I would have been better ordering a card from Amazon or popping into Game, at least they open on a bank holiday/weekend) there was still no sign of the code. When the office finally decided to open I enquired what had happened to my order, it turns out they had cancelled it, without even contacting me or giving me an explanation. It was only when I chased them that I found out I had failed a couple of the fraudulent checks. Even though my credit card was apparently "fraudulent" they still took the money, a refund was on it's way but that doesn't explain why my card was deemed "fraudulent", surely no money would have been attempted to be taken from a "fraudulent" card? One of the reasons I apparently failed their checks is that I didn't put my phone number in when ordering. There was no asterisk or other indicator near this input field showing that this information was required, something which most online retailers show, so I assumed they wanted this for marketing purposes or a problem with the order and didn't fill it in. They wouldn't tell me the other criteria when I failed, which I thought was a bit fishy. Overall I wouldn't use this site again. I got my code in the end but it wasn't without effort and time on my part. The customer service side of things needs to improve (as well as extending business hours) if I would ever consider ordering from these guys again.

jaredm
3/24/11

Horrible.. Complete garbage.. BE aware these ppl are thieves!!
Ordered 'instantly sent' codes which never appear,as previous reviewer stated. You've been well warned!

maka1
2/15/11

Bought a Tv ears had a technical problem with it sent back the item in perfect condition. Ask gamesbite a refund. They lie to me..and refuse.
Liers, with bad customers service (very rude people).
Stay away from this site. There are tons of good merchands out there...Gamesbite didn't deserve your business.

johnr18
11/19/10

terrible company. complete con artists, take your money and don't send goods. ordered ds game took money then heard nothing again. just got back money through paypal.they are also on ebay under the same name.soAVOID UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE RIPPED OFF>>

salm2
9/20/10

Bought a limited edition game from this site. Called prior to ordering to check it was instock and available at listed price and told yes it was still instock. Checking back several days later to see if it had been posted yet was informed I would be receiving a refund as they had listed it wrong. It is currently still instock but now listed £50 more than I paid. I feel this is unacceptable customer service especially considering I checked stock and price prior to ordering. Very disappointed with them as a company and was only when I chased was told I would get a refund though the price went up very soon after I purchased (I had told a friend who also wanted same game so know price changed soon after I bought it)

nickn
3/22/10

if there was a zero i'd have checked that ... my first ever bad review for a company. please do not risk dealing with them under any circumstances.

their customer service is completely inept, finally got some money back after 6 months

bobs5
1/29/10

think them people who are moaning about Customer service should email the right person as i got a response of the dispatch person on boxing day .

link to there website in the listing i bought from which give me the information that they were closed but i got a response from karl

rona6
1/17/10

CUSTOMER SERVICE AWFUL COMPLETE TIMEWASTERS!!
Ordered a game from Gamesbite 3 weeks emailed Customer service 5 email told me game is out of stock refunded than they opened unpaid item dispute against me .

bryanw1
1/16/10

Gamesbite is the worst company i ever had the misfortune of dealing with.
They also sell on eBay Customer service is awful and they take your money but do not deliver the goods (see all the negative feedback left eBay ).

johnm20
1/16/10

Do not use dreadful customer service impossible to get refund on faulty goods.Check their feedback on Ebay if further proof is needed

rebeccao1
1/9/10

the digital delivery code i got sent doesnt work. and no response from Gamesbite. I phoned microsoft and they said they DO NOT sell online codes. THIS IS A BREACH OF THEIR COPYWRITE LAWS!!!! They only come in seal packets as usual DO NOT USE THIS SITE OR AT LEAST THE DIGITAL ORDERING!!!!!!!1

edwardl
12/22/09

I bought the xbox 360 4200 points on a digital download, bought it in the afternoon, and received an email with the code in the evening. All good, will definately use again :)

andreac
12/7/09

STAY WELL AWAY! Ordered a rapid fire controller for my son for Xmas, site says they are new, opened, modded and repackaged. Sent with no packaging - looks v suspicious. When I raised it with them, I was basically told 'tough', it's as advertised - but it's not!!!!!!!. Worried not that it won't even work, and won't be able to get money back. I wish I had bought elsewhere

hugow
12/4/09

Very good, no complaints

omarb
12/3/09

This website has every thing that you need for you game no matter what kind of platform your on, very quick response, bought microsoft points got then digitally in less than an hour.

kellyw
11/24/09

This website is great. I was able to get my product within minutes. Keep it up. Thanks for the fantastic service.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the GamesBite staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
A: More reviews Gamesbite LTD
item not received Buyer: learned-1 ( 23) 17-Jan-10 01:59
Had to go thru paypal to get refund. No Communication. Disgrace to ebay Buyer:
-- -- Private
Item was never recieved and lack of communication was disgusting. NEVER BUY!! Buyer:
***BEWARE ORDERD ITEM 2 WEEKS AGO NO ITEM OR COMMUNICATION, AVOID LIKE PLAGUE* Buyer: -- -- Private
Dont Buy.Item Never Arrived.No Refund.Not whats expected From A Top Rated Seller Buyer: ■ -- -- Private
Delivered late with no communication from seller despite making me contact again Buyer:
-- -- Private
I told to cancel the item and he told me that he had sent it and force me to pay Buyer: no communication poor ebayer had to demand refund!!!! Buyer: -- -- Private
Did not receive my item, contacted the seller twice..no reply. DO NOT BUY Buyer: Took1mnth 2arrive!! near on NO contact! very poor ebaying!! Avoid, avoid avoid!! 17
-- -- Private
no response from seller,never recieved,had to open dispute to get some response Buyer: Item not received. Ordered 31.12. No answer to emails or telephone no. Buyer: ( 18) 12-Jan-10 10:56
-- -- Private
Terrible Experience. Faulty Headset. Refused a Refund. PayPal Claim Settled It. Buyer: tried contacting office via phone and email no reply just want refund Buyer: -- -- Private
Never recieved item, had to settle a refund through paypal. Seller was very rude Buyer: 05
-- -- Private
12 days from purhase and item has still not been shipped. No reply in questions Buyer: Not shipped due to closure for xmas hols but nothing on auction advising this Buyer: colicurry ( 44) 04-Jan-10 12:41
-- -- Private
It was in stock on ebay after a week they emailed to say it was out of stock Buyer: 18
-- -- Private
never posted, no comms, paypal refunded. was xmas present & paid next day del Buyer: Item was never received. Email went unanswered. Do you have it in stock or not? Buyer: Item wasn't sent. Awful communication. Unhelpful staff. Buyer: -- -- Private
don't waste my time Buyer: 10:14
SBK 09: Superbike World Championship 2009 (#Item
Buyer beware Item broke after 2 days advised seller who then does answer emails. Buyer:
-- -- Private
Worst Customer Service I have EVER received I strongly advise to look elsewhere Buyer: Resident Evil 5: 7" Sheva Figure new and sealed (#
on 1/18/10
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the GamesBite staff and other customers.

GamesBite?