Review of EpicSports

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

aliciag28
4/27/17

The company kept me fully aware of my order with confirmation number, updated emails, precise delivery date, UPS tracking number. Happy shopper.

jenniferw216
4/27/17

delivered quickly. it was just hard to find out how to go about exchanging some sizes. I tried to find out info on the web site it ended up having to call. The didn't answer and I had to leave a number for call back which took almost an hour. after finally getting them on the phone and instead of being able to exchange I had to place a new order and then return the wrong sizes. An exchange option would have been nice.

mikeb368
4/26/17

BUYER BEWARE! Remember you are buying cheap products, in turn cheap experience/service especially from mgmt. If you want to be hung up on and have short degrading emails sent to you , Then buy here. Read other reviews on this company (BBB (B rated- should tell you something), Rip Off Report etc.) before you deal with customer service mgmt. From my conversations (which is recorded) they say customers lie to them and that even the smallest amount of money doesn't matter to them. No is No. If you want to have a better experience spending five dollars go order off the dollar menu at McDonalds. Owner- do you care that your customers are treated this way?

kristinf16
4/26/17

Of the specific style selected by my daughter's travel Softball team the sizes were limited, or unavailable. Sizing chart not very accurate. And overall shipping fee for one pair of SB pants was more than the item itself. Therefore, I found myself searching out other non essential items to make the shipping fee worthwhile, which ended up extending the delivery date as items could not be sent separately without an additional shipping fee. I will not be dealing with returning the pants that do not fit as I'm sure that's more of a hassle than the original ordering was, and will instead try to sell locally to someone who could use them. In general, the items purchased seem to be good quality, however the ordering, availability, and delivery process could use improvement in order to receive 5 stars from me.

catarinap2
4/26/17

I've been using EpicSports for all my soccer needs for several seasons. I'm a volunteer assistant coach so our club doesn't supply me with practice gear. I've been able to purchase my own equipment, practice pinnies, foldable goals, practice balls, clipboards, shin guards, goalie gloves... at great prices and the quality has not let me down. I'll continue to come to EpicSports in the future.

peters321
4/26/17

Ordered baseball pants for my 12 year old. They came in 8 inches shorter than the same pants that size. Called customer service after waiting for 10 minutes Bailey ansered to tell me there were closeout and I should have known that they would fit because it says the size may vary. Asked to exchange them and she said with what. I asked her to help find baseball compatible pants and she was so rude that I am going to eat the cost of the pants and order from somewhere else. bailey was rude and unhelpful. I will never buy from epic sports again.

ritam54
4/25/17

My first order with epic sport's went smoothly, communication great, quality merchandise. Will definitely be back.

toddr36
4/25/17

received a defective snagged shirt and they wanted me to take a picture of it so they could send it to the manufacturer and they would decide if they would accept the return!
so called manager couldn't care a less and said it was good customer service!!! so delusional its not even funny! Terrible customer service!!DONT buy from epic sports online! youll regret it if you have to return something. I will not spend one more dime on this shirt to return to them they are crazy!!

sterlingp6
4/23/17

Very good website easy to order, the one thing I would like to see is more information on how your order is coming along the only word that shows up on your order status is progress and it stays on progress until your order is shipped I guess I order my little leagues baseball stuff on April the 8th and here it is April the 23rd and my order says still in progress. I think the customers would like to see how their order is coming along.

gregb113
4/21/17

Good quality and was delivered as promised. I will be ordering most of my baseball and basketball euqipment from here.

Thanks you

debt17
4/20/17

Placed $250 order with 3 day shipping. Never received package. When I called, I was told carrier lost my package. Was told I would have to reorder, pay again AND pay for shipping again. I was told I would not receive refund since it wasnt EPIC fault but their carriers fault, until investigation was closed and that if not resolved I could potentially have to pay for two orders if I did end up receiving first shipment. I cancelled order. after cancelling, I received my package. Now EPIC saying i have to pay for return shipping. If I could rate less than 1 star, I would.

gabrielg41
4/19/17

I will continue to do business with Epic Sports. Not only did they provide excellent and courteous customer service, they got it right!
Super job.

darinh17
4/19/17

I'm very satisfied with the stethoscope that I ordered from EpicSports. The master Classic 2. An excellent product at a very reasonable price.

mattv11
4/19/17

I had a great experience with my orders at Epic Sports. Great customer service, and very helpful. The only thing that would make it perfect is having a color image of the hat order that I customized.

joanng12
4/19/17

They would not exchange my order unless I ordered something else for equal or greater value. Is that unbelievable!!!! Please beware of Epic Sports.

al26424
4/19/17

When something goes wrong during shipping, they will make the customer pay for return shipping and reshipping, stating "one it goes out, it's out of our control". So obviously the customer who has never even seen the package is IN CONTROL?

johnd754
4/19/17

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS PRODUCTS AND SUPER FAST AND EFFICIENT SERVICE!!! NONE BETTER ANYWHERE!!!!! THANKS MUCH, JOHN D.

mariaw75
4/17/17

Great website to find affordable sports gear and apparel. Highly satisfied with all of my purchases!! Their soccer collection is great and highly recommend. My kid's look forward to getting much of their Soccer gear from them. My only recommendation is that I would like to see more of a selection made available in the soccer footwear section.

cresencior
4/17/17

It came before my next tourney, which is this coming weekend. I didn't like what I was shipped at first. You took care of the problem for me. Thank you!

krisw24
4/16/17

Great shirts! Great prices!
Exactly what my teams needed!!
They loved them!!
I'm out of characters!!

edp36
4/15/17

The quality of the Alleson pants survive a year of baseball games and into the next year as practice pants. They don't tear and are the only pants my son will wear, even over the other major market brands. Love you Epic!

edwardb109
4/15/17

I have found some sports officials items here for prices that are better than some other sites that specialize in certain sports.

amym175
4/15/17

Sent me the incorrect item repeatedly, took zero responsibility for it, blamed everything on the vendor, terribly slow and refunding my money. Will never order from them again!

antonior46
4/14/17

This is my 5th order and I will cintinue to order from Epic Sports. I highly recommend ordering from Epic Sports.

mollyj6
4/14/17

Bought socks labeled as dress socks... they aren't. Very thick. Too thick for dress shoes. LOVE the colors, but have to return.

12 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EpicSports staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 1/23/17
Answer
patriciab174
Patricia B.
A: Yes, then when it's late and your deadline comes... It's your problem.
on 2/24/17