US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

terekam
1/23/17

Love the quality of the apparel and the shipping is fast!! I've ordered several times from them and have been satisfied every single time.

shellys16
1/23/17

I have ordered from Epic Sports several times. The service, quality and price keeps me checking back into the site to see what I might be missing out on.

johnc663
1/23/17

I have made several purchases from Epic Sports, their products are top quality, fit perfectly. The staff is helpful and pleasant ton work with. I highly recommend Epic Sports.

heatherg58
1/23/17

liked items but took a while for delivery. good price for items purchased. hope they will be useful in our practices

larrym109
1/22/17

Purchased lightweight sports tees. Great color selection, great price. Size is pretty true. Shipping was fast. Very pleased. This is the second order I have placed, and I will be back.

larrym108
1/22/17

Great job epic! The diadora soccer bags are great. We own three for three kids with our oldest bag going on its fourth year. The price was even better.

alyssaj9
1/18/17

The bib fit perfectly was warm with insulated pockets easy to wear with additional layers and comfortable!

frankh107
1/18/17

Pricing & selection of the product I ordered were great. Standard delivery time was very long however.

jimmyl45
1/17/17

This website is a hit and miss. Bought ski bib and come to find out it was too big. Requested for an exchange and the size is no longer available. 10% restocking fee plus you pay for shipping. Exchanging an item gets complicated. Purchase exchanged item first then get reimbursed. Customer service is good though, just the return is just so inconvenient. I will shop somewhere else.

rodneyd18
1/17/17

I would use this company especially being a official and need your order done . I have waited over three weeks and still my paints have arrived. They used a third party to get my umpire paints. Plus they told me that they was waiting on them in order to refund or fix my order. I paid you not them! I will never order from the again!

chasst
1/17/17

I actually was expecting the Jerseys to be reversible, but no matter, it's all good. I really like the quality of the fabric and the color is sharp. It seems like the numbers are pressed on well and will last a long season. Over all, I'm very impressed with the color and quality. I was however hoping that they would of arrived 2 days earlier considering I paid a lot extra to have them rushed here faster.

sharonr87
1/17/17

My order was received accurately. I was happy with their products as well as the price. I contacted customer service regarding the number of packages with my order and received prompt, courteous service .

georgeb181
1/15/17

Great company, excellent support. Backs up their products as they should. Good prices, quick service.

jessicam239
1/15/17

To be completely honest, I didn't receive my order but it is not your fault so you still get a great review. I had to go to the post office to pick it up as I'm having trouble with my mailbox. You guys did great and my husband loves his Marines hat I ordered him. Thank you so much and God bless!

tammyw39
1/15/17

You guys rock. Great prices, products and services. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to see what I will buy next.

phanessac
1/14/17

Love my bras. Great quality & fit. Quick response from support when I received the wrong item. Will recommend to others.

lionelr12
1/14/17

The products we ordered were great & arrived fast! Great quality & great prices. I would recommend Epic Sports to anyone!

staceym61
1/13/17

The service was great and I appreciated that they come to my home. The prices and the products are well worth it.

brianb216
1/13/17

Ordered face mask and shin guards on Dec 29. Credit card charged same day. Items weren't shipped until Jan. 10, and received Jan 13. No correspondence from Epic sports until items were shipped. Items were as described, but if they weren't in stock, no one let me know.

deeh55
1/12/17

My shopping experience was great from start to finish. Your website is easy to navigate, has a great selection, & prices are competitive. I look forward to shopping your site again in the future.

markg197
1/12/17

Have purchased from epic sports before and no issues. First time ordering jerseys and will do it again.

aminaf1
1/12/17

Surprisingly high quality! Great PRICE, I bought items for my sister and daughter as well so that I could qualify fro free shopping. All three of us were pleased with the purchase.

derrickee
1/12/17

Great and efficient website was able to order all my articles from one page without having to jump around pages

jeffs202
1/11/17

Great transaction, fast delivery! They had just what I was looking for and more. Easy to navigate site.

kimc154
1/11/17

My husband was very pleased with his gift! Excellent quality!

So happy I stumbled across this site.

11 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EpicSports staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question