US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

unhappyc67
9/22/16

I ordered Richardson hats from you guys and the ordered was packed wrong from Richardson. The inconvenience will cause my team to receive their hat order late. I asked for the order to be corrected and it will be, however, upon notifying your customer service I was told that the only way I can get the hats on time will be to purchase another set, and the money will be refunded to me as soon as the incorrect set was returned...and the only reason for this was because other customers "burned" the company for not sending the returned order back...I am not happy by the fact that I, as a new customer, have to be classified and discriminated against because other done something wrong...if I have learned anything from my experience, it would be that Epic is not perfect as they not only have messed up my order, but other orders as well, and because other customers do not return orders, Epic makes all customers wait, and does not hold their vendors accountable for mistakes.

I should mention that I run a youth sports league in the upstate of South Caroline and I participate in a fairly decent network of administrators for youth leagues throughout the upstate of South Carolina, I also network very often with travel baseball coaches, academies, and other various programs throughout the entire state and I was recommending your site simply because of the prices...I have now found that there is no value placed on customer service, and therefore I will happily pay more for product at the expense of better service from another company. I will share my experience with ALL of my colleagues.

barryp20
9/20/16

Epic came through again with great prices and good customer service with a wonderful price on these close out jerseys. Our VB team loves the jerseys and we could not be more pleased.

time122
9/19/16

The sun visor was and is great. The black ball bags are smaller than advertised and are cheaply made. I do not like them.this is the 2nd time ordering and I received an item that was not as expected. Probably my last purchase.

terresad
9/19/16

Very happy with order and the time it took to get here.

cjh12
9/17/16

Excellent, Superb, the best.

roberta326
9/16/16

I bought compression arm sleeves and elbow pads for my nephew in youth football and was pleasantly surprised at the quality, delivery and price! I bought them at deep year end discount and am very pleased! I would recommend.

jamesg234
9/16/16

I purchased a full girdle and a padded shirt. The shipping was very fast ,my nephew love's the girdle. Because it has thigh pads, knee pads. It's all in one so it makes his football pants much lighter

lesters16
9/16/16

Michael Mendez called me because he noticed the order looked like a previous one I had done, but the print style didn't match. Because of his quick response, a wrong order was caught before it was too late and our team received it's new shirts! Job well done!

josee31

Five star

debl20
9/16/16

love the products, wish you had more choices in color and sizes of certain styles. there is one issue that I hear from clients and agree, the bags the jackets come in are dirty and greasy and get on the product, I have had some returns because of this grease.

bradm45
9/16/16

Good product would buy again

nealv12
9/14/16

, I have ordered 10 to 15 items and every item has been A + ....size, color & quality all the same A +... I recommend Epic Sports very highly

ritab43
9/13/16

Very Soft wash and dry Great !! Grandson Loves them !!

jeffp64
9/13/16

Pleased with baseball pants, will definitely use epic again

frankj52
9/13/16

I needed equipment for my son at the last minute, and they came through!!!

marcusr37
9/13/16

I can always find what I need for my boys and it ships FAST! Epic has the best prices and the fastest shipping. It's always a pleasure to do business with them. I've never had an issue. I highly recommend them.

charlesd109
9/13/16

Had a pair of softball pants that the snap became defective after one wear. sent a few pictures and they credited them.

I have never had a problem at epic until now and they took care of it.

johnp432
9/13/16

I purchased these mueller green fitted wrist braces and have not had any problems.

jackp72
9/13/16

I had my order messed up and you guys fixed it fast

tassor
9/13/16

Found the items I needed, received them faster than expected and all at a great price.

tanyag26
9/13/16

Had a little bump with my third order from them but I notified them of the problem and they responded immediately and fixed it. I can't ask for better customer service.

larryk54
9/13/16

Great transaction from start to finish. Product and price all as described. Great people to deal with.

stevee39
9/13/16

Easy to do business and products were as expected

catherineo19
9/13/16

Awesome site. I order team items for sports from here. Dedicated customer.

reggieh10
9/13/16

Extremely satisfied. Will order more products.

9 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EpicSports staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question