US Government’s NSF

8/16/16

Great price

davec118
8/13/16

Called customer service to modify order 45 min after placing it I noticed an error in the email.confirmation received after placing the order and was told it was to late. Asked her to go ahead and cancel it. Told that it cant be done. The items shipped out two days later. I even got affitional email informing me that the item did ship and tracking, along with a survey request and literature reinforce at the speed of which it was processed was substantial. They can all that but they coukdnt stop it from shipping in / two days time after a mere 45 min. I even offered to pay for a mail intercept of which was immediately regused by Elic Sports.
I am suppose to wait to receive the order then callback to see if they will allow for a return authorization. I have to pay return shipping then once they have chance to inspect the return I will be issued store credit of which I will have five days to spend the credit or lose it and of course if I can find domething worth the trouble more shipping charges. DONT SHOP HERE! The people are rude and inept. I received verification from a manager he said that the customer service rep is correct. In order to modify or cancel an order a person would have to stop pulling and packing orders which would cause a delay to someone elses order.
The custome service rep stated and I quote " Do you expect me to get up and go out into our five acre warehouse to find your order?" My reply naturally was, " Yes" I insisted on finding a manager.

pissedc14
8/9/16

Placed order with company. 7 days later it still had not shipped. Called to check status of order and rep was rude and hung up on me. Finally just requested to cancel order. Was told that I still have to pay shipping and a restock fee although items never shipped. I want my FULL refund for items that I did not receive.
Nowhere on the website does it say a restocking fee will be added to cancel an order nor does it say customer will be charged shipping on an order that hasn't shipped. Yes I was upset and after repeatedly asking to be transferred I told the rep to shut up and not talk to me. However as a customer if I ask to be transferred, the rep should do just that.
Furthermore, when I asked for contact information for the corporate office I did not receive it. Nor did I receive contact information for Mr. Proctor as requested. They want to point out that I was verbally abusive, well I am the customer. What about the reps that raised their voice to me, repeatedly got smart with me, and hung up on me. SO YES I was upset. I told a rep to shut up because he continued to raise his voice to me even after I requested to be transferred. If they want customers to treat them with respect, maybe they should try doing the same. And if they want to try to keep money that they aren't owed, maybe they should put that on their website. This company is nothing but a rip off. Glad to never do business with them again. It was my first and last time placing an order with this company. Rest assured I will stick with what I have been doing for the last 5 plus years.

jamess442
8/4/16

Very efficient. The best in all my years of dealing with sporting goods stores and companies.

judithm51
8/2/16

I had been looking for these shirts. Our local sporting store told us they didn't
make them anymore. The shirts were exactly what we were looking for. They look great and so was the price. The shirts came in a short time. When I need to order
them I will order them again from Epic Sports.

stephenm132
7/30/16

was good. was real good

gustavoc12
7/29/16

Good

allenp27
7/29/16

quality product delivered promptly at fair price

georgec131
7/28/16

The quality and price for my grandsons catchers mitt was great. The service was fantastic. love his new mitt.

aarong46
7/28/16

Order arrived 2 days before the projected delivery date. Product was as described and in good shape. I will definitely be back for more from this place. Don't let the low prices fool you good quality.

kathleenc50

I ordered several pairs of shorts from EpicSports. They all
were as pictured. All of them were in good condition,
even though some of them were closeout.
I would do business again with EpicSports in the
future.

peterh145
7/28/16

Not only did EpicSports send my shirts quickly the shirts are very comfortable(very important to me) and look very nice. The dark blue and the purple ones are two of my favorite shirts.
Peter Haugo.
Jn 3:16

habard
7/19/16

Neither the invoice nor the return policy indicates/indicated that a return authorization was necessary. Yet the business asserts it does/did. ANYTHING your order from this business be certain of what you order, meaning proper sizes, etc. They are disreputable and will not honor any returns and just looking to sell. I strongly recommend using AresWear for any apparel purchases. They also, like EpicSports, have the mfr ship straight to the customer but, unlike Epic, are transparent and specify their policy and work with their customers to ensure any returns are effective.

brandonr36
7/18/16

I bought 24 hats from Epic Sports and they gave me an estimated shipping date. They didn't provide any updates on when the hats were going to be shipped or arrive. The day that I needed them came, and the hats still hadn't been delivered. I called them to cancel my order and get a refund, however nobody answered the phone. When I finally got ahold of them they told me that they wouldn't pay for the return postage, and that 10% of my refund would be going towards a restock fee. This is the worst customer service I have seen in a long time.

davidf195
7/14/16

Epic

victorial39
7/7/16

Chances are good that I won't order a bunch of items at one time unless I'm totally familiar with the manufacturer. Picked out about 6 things from 3 different makers. 2 fit. 4 did not although all labeled as being the same size. Could only return 3 of the 4 as one item was a manufacturer close out (no returns). Sizes varied widely. Restocking fee took some more cash from me. Customer Service folks were WONDERFUL in helping me. Can't say enough about them!

kenw73
7/7/16

EPIC Sports delivers quickly, usually ahead of the promised delivery date, and has been a reliable source for a wide variety of reasonably priced uniform items. I would recommend them without hesitation.

johnb638
7/5/16

Satisfied with the product and it arrived in the time frame promised

thomasq8
7/4/16

Received my excellently priced product in a short amount of time. They will continue to get my business!

thomasr107
7/4/16

great quality

kryshaundelaj
7/3/16

Epic Sports is my new go to site! They offer a large variety of products that have great quality for a great price! The shipping times are fast and they also have excellent customer service. I have recommended Epic Sports to our cheer gym to buy from!

michaelv68
7/3/16

Met expectations, helps prevent sliding injuries to the shin and knee area.

danielleb57

perfect and fast delivery

christyb17
7/3/16

My order was on time the products were high quality. The prices are great.

karenm220
7/3/16

I was very happy with my purchase of the Viet Nam cap and tee shirt. The quality is good and made my boyfriend very happy.

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EpicSports staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question