Review of EpicSports

Wichita, KS 67211
Tel: 888.269.2440

jeanneh26
10/12/17

Bought jerseys for my daughters basketball team. One of the sizes was too small!! Called and asked if I could exchange it for the next size....The jersey was $12.99....said sure, except I would have to pay $10.90 for shipping?!?!? 1 jersey for $23! And I get a restocking fee and have to pay for shipping to send the wrong size back!! I will not order through them again!!
Buyers BEWARE!!

annd102
10/12/17

I ordered a size 2 XL jersey, and what I received was a jersey that fit my 8 year old child. They do not include a return form in the box, because you are required to call them, sit on hold for 30 minutes, and then ask them for permission to return the item. You are then advised that you are responsible for all return shipping costs, and a "restocking fee", therefore making it not worth your time or money to return an item that you never stood a chance at being able to use. The staff has a "that's your problem attitude". I reordered my item at $#*!s Sporting Goods, which was cheaper, and they have free shipping, along with free return shipping if you are unhappy with their product.

benjamins75
10/5/17

What kind of company shows a picture of a product that is not accurate, ships that product to the customer stained and dirty, makes the customer wait on hold for 20 minutes to get a return authorization number, instead of just giving the return information they keep trying to get you to place a new order, charges a restocking fee if you don't place a new order, won't pay for the return shipping and tells the customer to wash the item before returning it, which VIOLATES THEIR OWN ONLINE RETURN POLICY THAT CLEARLY SAYS ITEMS THAT ARE WASHED OR WORN CANNOT BE RETURNED !!!! A bad company, that's what kind.

chauc1
9/29/17

Trusted offer, customer service actively support and the problem solved fast and very satisfied, highly recommended.

rudyc13
9/28/17

Great value! Awesome timingThis is an excellent company!! I keep coming back for a reason. Can't find a better deal anywhere else

tomasg25
9/28/17

I run a city sports league for our kids and on a small budget I found epic sports and I got my football teams looking good and dint break the bank the kids were happy they have been playing with hand me downs wore out gear and now new stuff kids cant wait to see what else is in for them thank you epicsports for doing a great job

amandam222
9/28/17

I ordered 6 shirts for our coaches. Placed the order late Thursday night, paid extra to get it faster, and we received it on Monday! Will order again!

cassandral26
9/28/17

Excellent service and fast delivery. Thank you! The Jerseys are great. My client was very pleased and so was I. I wil order again.

luct7
9/28/17

I ordered close to $700 worth of equipment. They called me within 20 minutes to tell me they wouldn't deliver to my address. They wanted another address. I had none and cancelled the order. They refunded the amount minus $28.53 for god knows what. Of course I would know the answer if they answered the phone or returned my phone calls. Now dealing with Visa resolution department.

preciousl7
9/27/17

Our football team needed socks in a hurry and EpicSports delivered! The quality matched the price and the boys were glad to be united in colors. We'll definitely be a repeat customer.

johng530
9/27/17

Laughable phone and internet customer service. However, the product that was researched via other companies with good service, was quality and was the best price.

karinal12
9/27/17

I'm very happy with my purchase! Fast shipping and superior quality! Many thanks!! I will buy again!

rhondal31
9/27/17

Order arrived quickly - and I'm in Saskatchewan Canada! Everything was as expected! My customers love the jerseys. I love the customer service and the fact that the shipping, handling and duty is all spelled out in the invoice prior to confirming.

rudym28
9/27/17

Love product An fast shipping great stuff and always helpful if needed to find something. Can't thank u enough

lonniew10
9/27/17

Order arrived VERY quick (faster than estimate) and quality is much better than what I expected from this price. I am very satisfied with my order!

marisam15
9/27/17

We love working with epic sports because they deliver in a timely manner and are always quick to help us if needed. Also, being an educational institution they make it easy to order in bulk.

jeremyk33
9/27/17

I've ordered twice from epic sports and received my orders very quick and always get exactly what I ordered. Good quality hats!

abralenec
9/27/17

Awesome service and great product, it was bigger than expected but no big deal. I would recommend them to everyone

dswightj
9/27/17

the jugs baseballs and the batting gloves were the perfect gifts for my grandson. orderf taken and items arrived on time and good condition

dianaw77
9/26/17

EpicSports has a lot of inventory, and the prices were competitive, but it took 16 days for my shipment to arrive. Next time if I need something in a hurry, I'll have to look elsewhere.

dericks8
9/26/17

Ordered a product for my 9 year old son and received it two days earlier than excepted. He loves it and will shop again with EpicSports.

fredp65
9/26/17

Top quality merchandise and I received 10 days early than stated. Highly recommend to veterans looking for exceptional quality hats.

jamess609
9/26/17

I ordered 3 items and all were as expected except one. It is fine though, just not what I expected. The prices are amazing and the delivery was quick. I would and will recommend Epic sports to all my umpire friends, the little league I umpire for and all the team manager's. Good stuff!

andreak76
9/26/17

We ordered a couple of plain jerseys searching for something of good quality and affordable. They were not what we thought would be coming. They are extremely short and heavy.

carolyns94
9/25/17

The shipping was super fast and love the quality of the products. Bought in bulk for Operation Christmas Child packing party! Can't wait for destitute kids to get the soccer balls and pumps.

Helpful answer

Cheap prices and cheaper customer service. When I ordered was shipped direct from the manufacturer and took a couple weeks. The problem I ran into was when my order was defective. Return nightmare - I spent 50$ for a flat basketball and would have cost more money to return. Good luck with your order. Better buying from a company that has name recognition and actually cares about their reputation and customer service. Epicsports = epicfail

By Jason L. on 8/28/15
Helpful answer

Yes, quality seemed acceptable. Be careful of return date policy and delivery dates conflicts. A helmet isn't the easiest thing to buy on-line so make sure you have correct measurements and fit the helmet as soon as you get it to stay within return policy...

By Lori S. on 8/15/15
Helpful answer

Yes, then when it's late and your deadline comes... It's your problem.

By Patricia B. on 1/23/17
Helpful answer

I'm not sure if they do or not. I know they take debt cards right when you order and then act like they don't owe you product and if you call to much they warn you not to keep calling or else they will delay shipment even further. I wouldn't waist your time or money.

By Sam n. on 4/18/15
Helpful answer

reasonable. Not sure if it's' based on total cost of purchases or actual weight, but I had a $17 item that weighed a few pounds and it was only about $7 for shipping and handling.

By Kathleen K. on 9/15/16

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the EpicSports staff and other customers.

11 Photos for EpicSports