US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

stever128
12/4/16

Ordered socks on 11/20 and did not receive until 12/1 even after paying $33.00 for expedited shipping.

billys69
12/3/16

I am in law enforcement and wear these windshirts in the winter months.nice quality and fit great.very happy with my purchase.

jessicab190
12/2/16

Ordering was simple, delivery was timely.

dianac54
11/30/16

The referee shirt was exactly as described, excellent quality.

christinek56
11/29/16

I love EPIC. They are my go to for Badger shirts - always have what I need and in stock. And they ship fast!!!

joeyl21
11/29/16

I had never heard of Epic Sports before coming across the website. I needed Beach Soccer training uniforms and found very inexpensive Shorts and Training Tanks in their closeout section. The Quality of the gear is perfect and shipping arrived slightly earlier than estimated. I would order again from them. Thanks!

audreyn2
11/28/16

Shirts fit great and are wonderful quality.

courtneyo10
11/28/16

There are so many scams on the internet. This is a company in US with authentic brands. Received order quickly! I will order here again. Great Under Armour shirts for half the price!

jeanniet3
11/25/16

Good quality. Received in a timely manner.

chrisr192
11/24/16

Got my shirts fast but one of them had a hole in it. Contacted your service people and sent pictures of it and sent it back to them. Haven't herd anything back from them so don't know if this is going to be great or never buy from again.

lachiah
11/23/16

Fast and easy website to use

topn1
11/22/16

Thanks Epic for providing my team with the equipment we need, awesome turn around time. We will be doing business very soon again. GREAT JOB!

timl80
11/22/16

Great prices and service. Items shipped promptly.

jl155
11/22/16

I ordered soccer balls to put in boxes for Operation Christmas Child. They arrived in plenty of time to fill the boxes.
Balls and pumps from EpicSports will be in the hands of children in other parts of the world real soon!

trentn4
11/21/16

Seems to a very reputable site to order from, excellent service fast delivery, what else can you ask for?

anthonyw70
11/19/16

Product seems pretty good quality. Easy to order online fast delivery. Would order again.

gerryc22
11/15/16

Order came complete and on time!

js242
11/15/16

I ordered 12 soccer balls for my Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes. I was thrilled that they came deflated, because that meant less work for me! They were a great deal and are definitely a quality item. I also got a great deal on ball pumps to go with them. These items will surely brighten the day of needy children elsewhere in the world. I plan to buy from EpicSports again next year!

victoriar35
11/15/16

Very satisfied with how quick I was able to get my order and how easy the process was.

lewisb38
11/14/16

Our sons indoor team had another successful uniform shopping experience using Epic Sports. Epic offers so many style and color choices at unbelievable prices. It's always fun and a win win to use Epic. Whenever I hear someone talking about needing uniforms or jerseys I always mention to check out Epic Sports. Thank you Epic Sports you folks are the best.

levio6
11/14/16

I have only need two things from this site and both times shipping was messed up and even played 18 extra dollars for today air and it came in five days and would not refund the money I told him to go F themselves and I will shop elsewherE. Too many other stores to go to and shop so don't understand their reasoning for not helping customers when they know they will leave and spend money elsewhere. Corporate needs adjustment and better find it quick

mikep187
11/13/16

From the time I first started browsing around Epics' great site ....thru the final purchase click,this purchase was OUTSTANDING!! Ease of finding just the right item,Epics' very helpful
customer friendly crew- SUPER! The ease of purchasing was really,really great!
I found their availability information of products really helpful.
Overall,I give EPIC an OUTSTANDING!!!

paulettef2
11/11/16

Hello. I really enjoyed your product. I am very satisfied. I am asking for an original receipt to give to my book keeper for our records. Can you please lead me in the right direction to get one? Please reach me at pafranklin@cps.edu

amyg94
11/8/16

Do not buy from this site unless you are absolutely positive you will not need to return it for any reason--size, fit, color. In addition to paying for shipping, you will pay a 30% restocking fee per item! I do not recall seeing anything about this policy while ordering. Other online sites do not charge a restocking fee.

justinh93
11/8/16

Fast shipping great product.

10 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EpicSports staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question