US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

josephc149
2/25/17

My only complaint was slow delivery. Pricing was competitive with other websites. Broad choice of baseball products.

stefw5
2/24/17

My order came in with dirty shirts, large pants and tiny pants. Because I ordered these items from the clearance, they will not return them. WOW. What a crappy deal for me. No more Epic. Dirty....Come ON!! What a major disappointment from this company.

tylers61
2/24/17

You pay for it, they send it. Simple. I got a quarterback armband and it was just like what was advertised. I only paid $7 total, which is an excellent deal.

patriciab174
2/24/17

You better know exactly what you want and be willing to wait for it! Delivery ETA is a complete joke and customer service says, "Sorry... your problem." Order the next size up on most items and double the delivery time estimate. Don't even think about returning anything!

Tip for consumers: Order the next size up (or 2) for most items. Delivery ETA is a joke. My order took a month though all items were listed as "In stock and typically ship within two days." Returns are not an option!

stacieh7
2/24/17

Ordering super simple! FAST delivery. Quality not so good, but I got what I paid for. I am satisfied with my purchase. Also called me to confirm my order was in fact, a valid order to prevent fraud. Will buy again as needed.

debbiea53
2/24/17

I purchased 2 pairs of baseball pants for my 15yr old son. I ordered an adult Large which is usually 32-34 waist. Well, these pants came to tight, to short and very thin material, not good quality at all. I contacted the company and wanted to send them back. They told me adult large is usually 30 waist, (ummm no its not) and that if it is not their error there is a 20% restocking fee and they sent me a UPS label "Non Pre-Paid of course". I feel that the company did not advertise true to size pants and are selling less than standard product. So now the pants that do not fit nor are a good quality, are costing me money, UPS was $12.50 alone to ship back plus the 20% restock. and I still have to go purchase new ones elsewhere.

mitchl15
2/23/17

I have recommended Epic Sports to other softball parents and our league has ordered our uniforms from Epic. The catchers gear was a great price for high quality brands.

karenc205
2/23/17

Ordered Teamwork warm up jacket and pants. Followed measurement chart and both jacket and pants are way too big.

mikew223
2/23/17

I love the look of the volleyball hand towels. Ordering was easy and delivery was fast. I'm sure my team is going to love them.

carlosl57
2/23/17

I have always been pleased with the product and service the product has been very reliable and strong fits good the size have been just right

larryn35
2/23/17

nice jacket, exceptional value, great seller, I would look no further for better quality, deal or style.Ya need one here's where to get it!

randys67
2/22/17

I paid an extra $20 for express shipping. It came 7 Days Later by UPS . NOT satisfied at all with Epic Sports at all

sharong74
2/22/17

I love Epic sports -- I always find great products at really good prices....shipping is fast and ordering in super easy

natashah27
2/22/17

Products were as expected and received sooner than expected. Have used them before several times without issue. Will likely use them again if I have a need for one of there products.

robertb421
2/22/17

I had to return because they did not fit. I'm waiting to hear if I can exchange them for another pair, but I haven't heard anything yet.

porschak
2/22/17

Cheap quality. Ever other button broken! Waste of money! I will not order from here again! Some buttons dont even line up

otisb22
2/21/17

This is the only place that I buy uniforms from. It is easy to get an exact amount of what they have on hand. The items are always shipped quickly. The prices are second to no one. I have been satisfied with all my purchases from Epicsports.

hongy13
2/21/17

The pinstriped baseball pants has the poorest quality. The color is off . I ordered white/navy pinstripes paints, the navy color looks greenish royal blue. I called and was told the color quality is not guaranteed by EpiSport. I will not order anything again.

madisynh
2/21/17

Placed a $400. 00 , and the adult small pants didn't fit, they were supposed to measure 32 inches however they were only 28. They were extremely rude and instead of just exchanging the 2 pair of pants out they wanted to charge me all kinds of fees. So I will cancel the entire order and buy them someone else, in fact I'm going to try to get all 5 teams in our league that ordered to cancel theirs as well

jasond111
2/20/17

EpricSports was first class. Once I placed my order they contacted me to notify me that something I had order was on back order. They told me they would have my order out by a certain date and it happened. Once my order arrived it was exactly what I had wanted. They also had everything correct. Thank you EpicSports!

Jason Doran

brianm260
2/17/17

Ordered custom shirts and they were just what I ordered. Very happy with the results and how quick they got here!

johnp489
2/16/17

Received text telling me order was ready for pick up then not picked up for about 5 days. Then I got a text that it would be delivered and then one saying it wasn't. Then told that it was 1 mile from me at pick up location after the location was closed for the weekend. If this is a way to get me to pay for extra shipping I'm more likely just to shop else where.

joea115
2/16/17

The purchase process, shipping, and product met all my expectations. The kids now know exactly where they are supposed to be each inning.

derricks24
2/16/17

Between prices and time of delivery I was very pleased. I coach a travel baseball and basketball team so now I know where we will be ordering our uniforms and equipment from

heners
2/15/17

First time ordering from epic sports, a friend told me about epic so I did. I was very pleased on my team basketball jersey when I revive it, distributed to the team and was very excited! Thanks Epicsports! Luv-n-Aloha

11 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EpicSports staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
grantm41
grant m.
on 1/23/17
Answer
patriciab174
Patricia B.
A: Yes, then when it's late and your deadline comes... It's your problem.
1 day, 2 hours ago