Review of EpicSports

Wichita, KS 67211
Tel: 888.269.2440

shondab3
6/27/17

So far, I've purchased THREE for my almost 11 y.o., 6lb Pom. He has a skin condition and his fur doesn't grow on his back; these are light-weight, cool, and most if all, protect my fur baby's skin from the sun!

Tip for consumers: Price was awesome! I only gave 4 stars for quality because I haven't had the items very long. So far, I've washed them several times on the gentle cycle and hung to dry and they're holding up well.

lionelm30
6/25/17

I have always had very good service with EpicSports, just wish l could get some discounts as much stuff l order for my teams.

carlan12
6/22/17

The price for my shirts were great. I got an email of my order and another to let me know they shipped. They came and it was in a nice packaged box.

jorget7
6/22/17

Get my son's sports apparel from EpicSports. From baseball to football...good quality. Excellent prices.

lucretiak
6/21/17

My prior experiences with Epic sports have been really great. This is why I always check with them to see if they carry the products I'm looking for before buying elsewhere. However, with the last purchase I made, the product had a small manufacturer defect which required me to return the item which I thought would be a simple process. It isn't a simple process and I've gotten emails asking for pictures and so on instead of just offering to replace my item which I find very annoying because any other retailer will just exchange it but apparently Epic Sports is not one. That's unfortunately I have to say that I will be hesitant to order again in the future because of the difficult experience I've had this time, as apparently I've spent $35 on a pair of broken, unreturnable shoes.

darrinr9
6/21/17

Thank you! My item arrived in a timely manner. Your communication system and pricing is great! You have a new customer!

anabels1
6/21/17

The worst customer service ever..i will never never in life buying anything !!! representatives are mean they talk over customers and they hung up on you.. they dont do anything for customers....its a big NO NO dont buy anything in epicsportS

johnl486
6/21/17

Here is a huge plug for Epic sports. I had ordered two wetsuits for our recent trip to Oahu and had to pay extra shipping to ensure ontime arrival. Well, for some reason, the arrival was scheduled the evening of the day we had already flown so I figured we were out of luck. I contacted Epic sports and they changed the order and had the wetsuits delivered to us in Oahu the very next day!! Thank you so much Epic sports for coming through for us! Big thanks Dr. John and McKenzie!!!

lateasham1
6/19/17

I ordered women uniforms my jerseys were in women sizes and the shorts were in girl sizes couldnt do anything with them

davidw490
6/18/17

The seven items that I ordered are wonderful, and as-advertised!

However, the packaging was about as awful as possible. Each item was mindlessly thrown into a shabby box. Not one of these items was enclosed in a package. As it poured rain where I live on the day of delivery, and since the package was left at my door -- even though I was home -- several of the items were wet or damp. The shirts and the visor were the items dampened. EPIC, you offer great products, but you MUST do something about your packaging.

eltonm21
6/17/17

Ordered 15 Jersey's with numbers, got the jersey's for cheap, they aren't the greatest but they came a day before I needed them and 5 days before expected arrival date. I am pretty happy with the time and quality of the cheap products. I would recommend this site if you want to get enough jersey's for an entire team for a good price.

vall53
6/16/17

We ordered referee shirts from their site. We decided almost immediately that the price we had paid for them was twice as expensive as the vendor itself, so we called to cancel the order. We were told that the order had already been shipped. It had not! It was still in the processing stage. It took seven more days to actually receive the order. The day I had called after placing the order, I spoke to Lori. Lori informed me that it wasn't a big deal to send the items back. It was when I actually called to send the items back seven days later that I was informed that not only would I have to pay return shipping (expected) but I would also have to pay the 10% restocking fee. I asked to have the restocking fee waived since I was told the items had to go through with shipping in the first place in order to return them. Lori told me no and said that no matter who I speak with in the company that no one would grant me the 10% restocking fee waiver. I then spoke with Lori's "boss", Vesper. Vesper said she was the end all / be all for Customer Service with this company. If that is the case, Epic Sports desperately needs to reevaluate their structure. Vesper was the rudest of the three people I spoke to in Customer Service with Epic Sports. I would NEVER recommend this company to ANYONE. Not only did we end up having to have the shirts shipped to us, they were the worst quality we had ever seen plus the top two shirts that were in the box were dirty. Do NOT buy from Epic Sports based out of Wichita, KS.

Tip for consumers: The shirts stated that they were 100% polyester on the website. We also ordered 100% polyester shirts from another site. There was no comparison of the quality. We paid twice as much for the Epic Sports shirts and they were cheaply made and felt like sandpaper! The other shirts we ordered from a different company were soft and felt of high quality.

lucyr34
6/16/17

Hi. I am sorry to give a rather negative review but I got your website from a friend. Don't get me wrong, the pricing is AMAZING. But I realize you get what you pay for. We ordered some of the shorts for my daughter and they are unwearable. The crotch is down to her knees, even though we got a small, and they don't lay flat at all. Not at all like the pictures. Since I paid over $10 for shipping, I'm really hesitant to send them back. I don't know what to do with them at all because she can't wear them. I can't wear them either and I'm a small, too. My younger sons can't even wear them...and I can't give them to anyone because they are so ugly. Ugh. I rarely shop online and I guess this is why and I would love for someone to call me and help me with the returning process. We also ordered some tshirts which I don't know if she's worn yet. The shorts though. NO WAY.

davidb703
6/15/17

The softball shorts are perfect. The over the calf Red Lion stockings look great, but the wrong color was sent. I ordered black with yellow rings and received black with green rings. Other socks and shorts were fine. All quality was very good.

As to the Red Lion socks I did not want to bother sending back. But if you could see fit to send me the ones I ordered, I will send the others back.

By the way I play ine Cape Cod Senior Softball league and I know we buy quite a bit from you.

All in all I am pleased with my order.

David Brunell
Manager, Aggregate Industries, Div 3 CCSSL

stephanieh128
6/14/17

Everything just as ordered and delivery was on time great job . Hats look great as expected will do business again

jayf54
6/14/17

very easy website to use with great prices. We received the order in a very timely manner as well. Overall, very happy with Epic sports

cathyb77
6/14/17

I ordered these for my son, Joseph. He is 17 and on a select baseball team called the Mississippi Ray's out of Meridian, Mississippi. Our team ordered these pants and I knew that he would need more than one pair because we do a lot of travel ball and I did not want to be washing at the hotel every night. He loves the way they feel and look. I would defiantly order again. thank you Cathy Bauer

jessicag150
6/14/17

I placed an order and after they charged my bank account they sent messages instructing me to call their service line because they put my order on hold. After waiting on hold forever they told me that they couldn't match my billing address and shipping address. I have no idea what their problem was because the addresses are correct and I even contacted my bank to confirm. To make it even more interesting I had already ordered from them using the same exact card and address and that one was shipped without issue. If they didn't want to process the transaction, they shouldn't have charged my card!! I found the same shirts for a comparable price on another site that knows how to process credit cards but still have not received my money back from Epic, looks like I have unwillingly loaned them money.

maryb454
6/13/17

I ordered several pairs of compression shorts ranging in price from $3 - $27. I usued the size chart on the company web site. The shorts did not fit many of the girls. The few that fit- the shorts rolled down from the waist band in minutes & the legs crept up until they resembled a bikini bottom. 2 days after delivery/ I contacted customer service, who - despite many conversations & descriptions & photos - told us - too bad ! Not returnable or refundable. He wouldn't even exchange them for shorts that worked as described /advertised. These products are misleading- do NOT work as advertised & are not backed up by the company. Total crap & waste of money. Rude staff. Don't buy from here!!!

theresag37
6/12/17

Package arrived on time and as expected
It has been customized and is ready to wear
PA kami get was good and item was not damafex

kathyc144
Kathy C.
6/12/17

I loved the jacket, it came just like the ad said. The delivery was much faster than I thought and the product was packed very well. The selection was great and the check out was very easy. My son loved the jacket so much now he wants one.

nadinen5
6/12/17

I can't believe the prices on this website! The UPF shirts especially! My only issue is that one of the colors I ordered was considerably different online than in person, but I understand that happens sometimes and it's not a deal breaker for me!

scottc131
6/11/17

will buy more equipment from Epic soon. They had the product and shipped in a reasonable amount of time.

amym189
6/10/17

My item arrived in good time, and was exactly what I ordered. We had no issues with products ordered and we're pleased with the quality. Our first time ordering and we will definitely use y'all again when we need anything else.

elizabethk99
6/10/17

I like their products and prices but the shipping time could use improvement. Once the items ship, I have then in 2 days which is great. However, the time it takes to BE shipped could definitely use improvement. It shouldn't take 6+ days for items to leave their warehouse.

Helpful answer

Cheap prices and cheaper customer service. When I ordered was shipped direct from the manufacturer and took a couple weeks. The problem I ran into was when my order was defective. Return nightmare - I spent 50$ for a flat basketball and would have cost more money to return. Good luck with your order. Better buying from a company that has name recognition and actually cares about their reputation and customer service. Epicsports = epicfail

By Jason L. on 8/28/15
Helpful answer

Yes, quality seemed acceptable. Be careful of return date policy and delivery dates conflicts. A helmet isn't the easiest thing to buy on-line so make sure you have correct measurements and fit the helmet as soon as you get it to stay within return policy...

By Lori S. on 8/15/15
Helpful answer

Yes, then when it's late and your deadline comes... It's your problem.

By Patricia B. on 1/23/17
Helpful answer

I'm not sure if they do or not. I know they take debt cards right when you order and then act like they don't owe you product and if you call to much they warn you not to keep calling or else they will delay shipment even further. I wouldn't waist your time or money.

By Sam n. on 4/18/15

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the EpicSports staff and other customers.

11 Photos for EpicSports