Review of EpicSports

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

davidn138
3/25/17

The soccer goal twist net clips do work with our Alumagoals. I will be ordering a larger quantity now that I have confirmed this. They are a bit pricey, but hopefully they will last. I have received a lot of attention from the seller for a small order, but that gives me confidence that they want satisfied customers.

jefff78
3/24/17

Items were exactly as stated. Fast shipping.I highly recommend doing business with Epic Sports. I will continue to shop Epic sports for all of my equipment needs.

alit28
3/24/17

everything came out how i pictured it would i really appreciate that yall advertise what yall really sell and it was a great experience and ill be ordering more from here real soon

michaelv87
3/24/17

i love your selection of reasonable products but as i have spent thousands of dollars with you as well as reffered many an also ordered through school accounts i believe there should be discounted shipping or an actual express delivery

jenniferw207
3/23/17

I have always had a good experience with Epic Sports, using them for both my ball hockey and soccer teams medals and socks, etc but this time they have let me down in a very big way.
I was supposed to have received the medals for our soccer wind up yesterday, the party is on Sunday, and after a half hour on hold after trying twice to get to a customer service rep, it turns out that medals I ordered over two weeks ago have not even been shipped yet, and I have been waiting for an hour now to find out what is happening, not looking like I will be getting the medals for my team in time for the party, and at this point have no idea what is even happening with them...very frustrating and disappointing and the customer service is terrible

nicholasw31
3/23/17

packages came on time and all product was as stated. will recommend to all my my associates. service was even better my second order, cant wait til my new jerseys come in.

bobb1214
3/23/17

I received the wrong size shoes as part of my order. I had to CALL to get the shoes returned. After waiting on hold for about 5 minutes I selected the option to leave a voicemail without losing my place in line and someone would call me back. I did get a call back only to be told the voicemail was for SALES not returns and that I had to wait again. 15 minutes on hold to talk to someone.

Once on the phone I was told I HAD TO TAKE A PICTURE OF THE SHOES and prove I have the wrong size. After that, since the shoes where drop shipped from the manufacturer, I had to wait 3 days to get a "disposition" on my return. It's been 6 days since I called still no replacements, not return box/label (as promised) and notification that anything is on its' way.

I've always had great service from Epic. However, this is the first return I've ever had to process. Not the best experience.

oscarp33
3/22/17

I ordered WOMENS SIZES and was sent all little girl sizes. Now I'm stuck with them and no jerseys for my women's team. I am upset an very disappointed. I would like this rectified.

typ21
3/22/17

I normally have not had a problem ordering through epicsports, however I placed my order on 3/8/17 and I am still waiting on my order to be shipped. Going on 3 weeks. It just shows order in progress. I understand if it was something customized but it is only catching gear. I emailed and asked and got a very generic response about my order. Then I called and I was checking the status I was told that it should be shipped by 3/28/17. Again I did not customize anything on the equipment, just standard catching gear. They did however take payment of the items on the 8th but I am still unaware of when I will receive the order or if I will.

danh120
3/22/17

Expected delivery is in 2 days and haven't received a tracking number. Hopefully everything arrives. Prices are good so hopefully everything is as described. I'll have to see later about final eating. Seems odd that I made this order 2 weeks ago and expected delivery is in 2 days and with next day delivery it would have only been one day sooner.

bobd128
3/22/17

It's been great working with them. Prices and customization are excellent. Make sure you're not buying clearance items, however. Those are non returnable.

garyk65
3/22/17

The bag is nice and the embroidery is done well. I was disappointed that they didn't ship it until a day after the day I was supposed to receive it.

markw283
3/21/17

very happy with my new chest protector and indicators. Now if the weather would cooperate we could play some baseball.

russellm47
3/21/17

Delivered timely exactly as described. I will definitely shop again, and purchase. FREE Shipping would be great.

nicoles168
3/20/17

I absolutely love the prices and the time efficiency for delivery. However I am a little dissapointed with the size of the embroidery. I would have imagined it to be more size appropriate to the item it's on. With that said its a little small. Otherwise I seem to be very happy with my order.

joem239
3/20/17

Placed an order on march 2nd and march 4th. Either order has still not shipped. I called customer service to cancel orders and they had audacity to say yes it can be cancelled but I will be charged a restocking fee. I asked the customer service manager to please direct me on her website where they give that information. It was hidden in FAQ, with about 4 steps to find it. It took her a few minutes even to find it. Clearly company is sinply trying to nickel and dine you when they hide that and it takes their own customer service manager a few minutes for herself to remwmber how to find that information. Absolute joke of a company. I will never buy from this company again and I suggest you do not as well.

peterc167
3/20/17

Will keep using this site. Had a great experience overall. Will definitely refer my family, friends and teammates. Always great deals as Wells as prompt delivery service.

brianh204
3/19/17

Thank you! I received my new baseball pants on schedule and they look and fit fantastic! I was expecting them to be messed up in some way...$60 pants for $6... but they look perfect! Thank you for the great deal, looking forward to getting all the other stuff I ordered when you proved yourselves to be legit!

johno142
3/19/17

I am very satisfied with what I ordered!
Delivery was on time!
Packing was great!
I will order again!

timw109
3/19/17

Have not received my order yet. Last time I pay for shipping and i am still waiting. Other related sites offer free shipping

michelleg145
3/18/17

My son was extremely thrilled with what I ordered. Received the merchandise on time. Will be ordering more in the near future

ashleyw114
3/18/17

I ordered a uniform and it arrived faster then i expected and was great quality. Will definitely be ordering from you again very soon

keiths90
3/18/17

Haven't received helmet yet appears more on delivery people but paid extra for earlier shipping and still don't have it and daughter has already started games

lindas384
3/18/17

My husband Loves this leather jacket! Price was great and shipping was fast - it came in 3 days! Transaction was easy and safe.

cinthyaa
3/16/17

Well I order 2 pairs of softball pants and 2 pairs of socks just received the socks sooo where are my pants? Worst service ever yet I haven't get the pants or the money back

12 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EpicSports staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 1/23/17
Answer
patriciab174
Patricia B.
A: Yes, then when it's late and your deadline comes... It's your problem.
1 month, 1 day ago