US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jameyw4

Always top notch customer service from this company.. (in 133 reviews)

brianw51

There were a few delays in processing my order, but the product has turned out to be excellent. (in 392 reviews)

jonathanj16

Great product at a great price for my organization. (in 52 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

habard
7/19/16

Neither the invoice nor the return policy indicates/indicated that a return authorization was necessary. Yet the business asserts it does/did. ANYTHING your order from this business be certain of what you order, meaning proper sizes, etc. They are disreputable and will not honor any returns and just looking to sell. I strongly recommend using AresWear for any apparel purchases. They also, like EpicSports, have the mfr ship straight to the customer but, unlike Epic, are transparent and specify their policy and work with their customers to ensure any returns are effective.

brandonr36
7/18/16

I bought 24 hats from Epic Sports and they gave me an estimated shipping date. They didn't provide any updates on when the hats were going to be shipped or arrive. The day that I needed them came, and the hats still hadn't been delivered. I called them to cancel my order and get a refund, however nobody answered the phone. When I finally got ahold of them they told me that they wouldn't pay for the return postage, and that 10% of my refund would be going towards a restock fee. This is the worst customer service I have seen in a long time.

davidf195
7/14/16

Epic

victorial39
7/7/16

Chances are good that I won't order a bunch of items at one time unless I'm totally familiar with the manufacturer. Picked out about 6 things from 3 different makers. 2 fit. 4 did not although all labeled as being the same size. Could only return 3 of the 4 as one item was a manufacturer close out (no returns). Sizes varied widely. Restocking fee took some more cash from me. Customer Service folks were WONDERFUL in helping me. Can't say enough about them!

kenw73
7/7/16

EPIC Sports delivers quickly, usually ahead of the promised delivery date, and has been a reliable source for a wide variety of reasonably priced uniform items. I would recommend them without hesitation.

johnb638
7/5/16

Satisfied with the product and it arrived in the time frame promised

thomasq8
7/4/16

Received my excellently priced product in a short amount of time. They will continue to get my business!

thomasr107
7/4/16

great quality

kryshaundelaj
7/3/16

Epic Sports is my new go to site! They offer a large variety of products that have great quality for a great price! The shipping times are fast and they also have excellent customer service. I have recommended Epic Sports to our cheer gym to buy from!

michaelv68
7/3/16

Met expectations, helps prevent sliding injuries to the shin and knee area.

danielleb57

perfect and fast delivery

christyb17
7/3/16

My order was on time the products were high quality. The prices are great.

karenm220
7/3/16

I was very happy with my purchase of the Viet Nam cap and tee shirt. The quality is good and made my boyfriend very happy.

thermanh
7/3/16

Very pleased to locate coach's shorts, could not find at sporting goods stores. Been in need of a back support brace for some time, until, I located an excellent choice at Epic Sports.

williamg108
6/30/16

Everything About Epic Sports is about Customer Service and great products at a great price have bought numerous items and have yet to be anything but elated ....Highly recommend Epic Sports for all your Sporting needs

constances8

Great merchandise!

christys25
6/30/16

My Dad loved these shorts. Epic Sports is the only place I found these particular shorts he wanted. Thanks!

dennism113
6/30/16

Epic Soccer always delivers when I order. Their website is easy to navigate and the prices are right. A 5 Star company!

ritah23
6/30/16

We purchased this bag for our granddaughter who plays travel softball - it is big enough to carry catchers equipment gloves bat helmet cleats & all those Gatorade bottles they never remember to throw away!!! Ha!

randyk24
6/30/16

Purchasing from Epic Sports has twice been a perfect and flawless operation. I will be a repeat buyer; without doubt.

lorenzom42
6/30/16

Great experience. Great product, will definitely buy from
Epic sports again.

charlesa55
6/30/16

I could not be happier with my purchase. The uniforms are a great quality (better than what my current high school team has) at a price that can not be beat.

patrickc78
6/30/16

I have ordered several item and all have fit well, been well made and arrive quickly!

mikew177
6/30/16

Everything worked out well. The finished product was good. Shipping was timely.

christopherw78
6/30/16

Customer service was great, easy ordering. Will purchase from again

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EpicSports staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question