Review of DealDash

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

kathleenm92
1/20/17

Immediate response was received which met my expectations!! Well done!!

I submitted a request to DealDash for full refund of $39 US currency because erroneously assumed DealDash delivered to Canada.

Almost immediately the refund was made and a summary email followed from DaahDeal.

debbiew89
1/20/17

Great assistance from Mike G. He always has the info I ask for and does an excellent job for Dealdash! Try it, you'll like it.

letaa
1/20/17

I addressed a concern I had. Paul from Deal Dash was the one that responded. I must say I was touched, got a sweet response back, some bids added, and made sure the concern be taken care of. Amazing!

michaels551
1/20/17

Thank you for answering my question clearly and promptly! Ya'll are doing a great job. I'm enjoying the deal dash experience lots!

jonc75
1/19/17

It is fun to play....it can be costly if you let it be....but definitely fun! I would recommend trying it out....they give your bids back if you lose your first time.

curtism44
1/18/17

I purchased $70.00 worth. I was bidding on a $35.00 item and I still lost!

The site prompt you to buy more credits because you about to run out....a total scam!!!...don't waist your money!!

abhinayav
1/14/17

It is one of the coolest app where you find good items, though the bids are chargable but you can get the bid cost at the very begining.

rodneyh32
1/13/17

Deal Dash for understanding how a Bidder may feel.

I am looking forward to your promise to make this change.

YES and NO

A box to check is perfect.

Box placed in an easy to see place, displayed before any of our bidding begins.

When the easily noticed box is apparent, I promise to delete the Site Jabber review letter.

And Praise your Site in a future review. " YaY Deal Dash " for listening.

We Bidders appreciate your site and love to play. A choice to insure is only

Fair and Honest.

Thank you for this change Deal Dash.

Sincerely,
Rodney

cynthiaw63
1/8/17

N8ce, quality items at bargain prices an it's so fun. You can be competitive from the comfort of your own home. Love to see what sales are upcom8ng.

cynthiaw62
1/8/17

I am able to get items that I could not afford otherwise. Love giving gifts from deal Dash as well. Recipient is always pleased.

owenk21
1/4/17

I have been on Deal Dash about a year now. I joined earlier, but only started bidding about a year ago. The results have been great for me. In my home, there are so many things I have won, that I might need a bigger home. There are pitfalls to avoid, like it can be addicting, and there are certain bidders to avoid. Once you figure all this stuff out, it is a very competitive site. There is no feeling quite like winning an auction. Beware, though, of obsessing on an item, which I have done, and buying more bids to try to win it. It will probably appear again shortly. Patience must be used on this site. I won all of my Christmas presents on Deal Dash this year, and I would highly recommend it to friends and family.

carla481
12/29/16

DealDash is a complete rip-off. They're acting like you can pick up these items for pennies on the dollar. By the time you put in your bids and win you still have to pay for that item. It is complete scam. Also the money they make on an item is incredible. If a PS4 ends up selling for $150 on their site you divide that by all the bids placed , the end up making $1,500 on that item and then still want you to pay the $150 winning bid. Stay away from that site your just throwing your money away.

tamilselvanr
12/27/16

Best App and the interface is good, Reliable and got my rewards quickly

debbief45
12/25/16

Deal Dash is a Great App. Customer Service is the best I have ever used when needing assistance.

vigneshb
12/25/16

One of the best honest auction site I ever used, very transparent in transactions, fast and very helply customer support and all the above daily free bids. And as usual friendly advice play for fun and don't be too addictive. Happy bidding :)

karenh182
12/24/16

I had I problem one time and called customer service nothing negative to say about that, was handled quickly and very friendly.
Unfortunately that's not enough to keep me spending my money anymore. I don't believe they are running bots to keep people from winning, but after playing and watching for a couple of months now here's what I find.
There a several players that are in 4-7 maybe more auctions at a time so this tells me they have lots of bids, which they should seeing as they are in every bid pack auction they have. Don't get me wrong I have won a few things but no where near the money I have put into buying bids, and can't win bids because all the big players are in all those auctions, and you can't bid on stuff you may not want to trade for bids because they are there to. Maybe seems impossible, just look at winners and see how many of the same players you see winning different auctions at the exact same time. I counted 108 known bidders that do this on the winners page and didn't even get to the bottom. If they want to keep folks around maybe they should consider limiting the auctions one person can be in at a time. If newbies are "given" a win for the first bid pack then I don't understand why it's like pulling teeth to get the second one. Although it's fun I would call it a rich mans game or gambling addicts fantasy. And it's hard to get a deal when most seem to need to prove a point and drive the price up to the point it's not a deal anymore. I seen someone go 600 bids on a 400 bid pack why? So you didn't get it,due to trying to play smart. So that is my opinion of DEALDASH. I could go on but no need. Please if you are trying to get a good deal due to financial reasons watch your sale ads you will do better. I will finish off the last of the bids I bought yesterday and be done with this site. I do helped one person save money.

Tip for consumers: Don't you think if I could afford to bin because I didn't win due to the help of bid jumpers and snipers also people that have more than one acct, I would get in my car go to a real store and buy it? Don't need apologies for not winning, don't need anything from you but a lot of people want you guys to listen to them.

robertw306
12/21/16

i have lost alot of money in this sites and didn t get nothing . its is very tricky how they did it maybe am a old customers . i quit this yrs ago

kimberlyh83
12/20/16

Was a bit confused, but Andrew's assistance makes up for all my inquiries
Great Job!

megang40
12/17/16

DealDash is a great app that has good quality products for fractions of the retail prices!! I love it! Helped me get expensive gifts for all the family for Christmas and hardly paid anything!! Totally recommend it!!

terryl80
12/15/16

DealDash is an exciting way to bid on quality products and buy them for a fraction of their cost. I recommend DealDash for everyone!

philips67
12/15/16

Waste of time and money, spending money on bids then to watch someone else jump in the auction and win in 4 bids. It almost seems like they have bots on their site taking items away from people who are trying to win auctions with hard earned money. Won't recommend to anyone.

gloriag38
12/15/16

I'm always having problems typing, even
w-my google speak(speech impediment)
I have delt-with Customer support here @
deal dash. and No Rushing me no Stress
Thank You All @Customer Support Team!.

johnt355
12/12/16

LEARNING THE ROPES THRU CHAT.

joshm127
12/10/16

I waited 2 months and didn't get what I "won" (you have to PAY to bid). Finally support told me that I am "suspected of fraud" and that I won't be receiving my items OR a refund until their "investigation is complete." - I wrote the Attorney General and BBB and will sue them for a refund if I have to. Avoid this scam company at ALL costs!

Response to DealDash: I already did get in touch with you. My review reflects what your customer service already told me!

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site.

kennybangbangb
12/10/16

thankful

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

147 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
ernies25
Ernie s.
22 hours ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Ernie,

Please note that although signing up on DealDash is free, we have a pay to bid system where you must purchase a bid pack at first if you want to participate in the auctions. All purchases are made by users by selecting the item and entering payment details: http://screencast.com/t/cCUwHEZq5J

For new users, I normally recommend watching our How it Works video for a brief overview of what to expect from the auctions: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-work

DealDash has a 100% money back guarantee on your first bid pack purchase, and a second chance guarantee. If you decide to give DealDash a try and don't win an auction with your first bid pack we'll return the bids back to your account free for a second chance.

If you're still not satisfied with your DealDash shopping experience we'll be happy to refund your first bid pack purchase no questions asked. You can even keep any bids in your account or items you have won.

For ay inquiries, you can get in touch with our support team on: www.dealdash.com/support
15 hours ago
5 days ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Kheila. Thank you for getting in touch. We operate on the "pay to participate/bid model" so it's required that you purchase bids in advance. This loads up your account balance. You can check out our promotional bid pack prices here: https://www.dealdash.com/buybids

Each bid you place takes away one of your bids from your balance and increases the price of the auction by 1 penny, then resetting the clock to 10 seconds. It's in this small window that someone else must decide if they will place a bid to outbid you. If no new bids are placed and you are the final bidder in the auction, you win the auction at the final sales price.

If you do not win the auction, you will see the Buy It Now button. By using the Buy it now option, you will get the item for retail price and all the bids you used in that auction will be returned to your bid balance. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they get the item they initially wanted as well as retain all their bids.

Please let us know if you have any other questions and be sure to read more about us here: https://www.dealdash.com/help/how-it-works.
4 days, 14 hours ago