US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

83%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 487 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 585 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 96 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lynnr53
7/14/16

Fast Pleasant Timely Response!!

robs77
7/14/16

Everything was handled perfectly. Quick response and no issues.

allysonl3
7/14/16

I signed up without reading completely the sign up agreement. I was unable to afford the amount that was taken with my permission from my debit card. I sent a request to have a review. Within 36 hours I was issued a complete refund without jumping through hoops! Because of the way my claim was handled I will recommend them as often as possible! If I was able to join I would and will when able! A true reputable company! Much gratitude!

mauricec28
7/14/16

Having a problem with the bid policy, I elected to cancel my membership. The actions of the people I dealt with was extremely helpful

dickye
7/12/16

Deal Dash handled removing me from their site very quickly.

Ask $#*!y about DealDash
nataleeh
7/12/16

When I noticed numerous items had not been delivered when anticipated I contacted deal dash who expeditiously looked into the matter. James helped resolve the issue and kept me informed of the progress by email almost daily. Without his help and professionalism in resolving the issue, I think I'd still be waiting on my items. GREAT JOB, JAMES, AND DEAL DASH!

stephaniea44
7/11/16

Better odds than the casinos

monal23
7/9/16

Deal Dash is truly amazing, I have been a member in good standing for a few years now. I love the items. I love the customer service and the items are beautiful. I have won so many nice things. Too many to list on here. I hope they continue to keep this site up with high end items and the shipping is always free no matter how much the items weigh. Thank you so much Deal Dash for everything.

susiea7
7/9/16

Everything I have won has been shipped beautifully. The only bad experience I had was with a candle I won. The first time it arrived it was broken. I emailed customer service and the response came in from a customer service associate named James. He was great to work with. He apologized for the inconvenience and immediately got another one in the mail to me. Unfortunately, the second one arrived the same way. So I replied back to James about the circumstance and again he apologized and got yet another one out to me immediately. Needless to say, the 3rd one arrived in good condition. I have not reviewed the first 2 candles. Since the problem was promptly handled, I don't intend to review them badly but will review for the 3rd candle for the product itself. I am very satisfied with your customer service people. Thank you!

elainel20
7/8/16

needed fund back fast as travel necessary. Received funds by needed date. thank-you
Why did you take out more money than I gave you at the start?

maryannl4
7/8/16

Great bidding auction site with all the extra ways to get free bids. When there is a problem with order they have fixed them in good time. One other site I had to do the work to find my item when they shipped it to the wrong address. It took 2 months and then got item. Have not been back to them

chrisinee
7/8/16

I have had the most fun on Deal Dash. Any questions I have had have been answered promptly and efficiently.
The few problems I have had, which were very few were settled to my satisfaction.

diannam11
7/8/16

My experience has been mixed here, first things were Good....price, shipping, delivery and product. Then it slowed down, meaning I have not received 2 winning items since April and it is July now. Finally, the last item I did receive was a ring, I even gave a great review, now that has changed since it turned my finger brown and green 2 weeks later. So, yes, it has been a mixed experience for me on DealDash.

paulc218
7/7/16

easy bidding; easy winnings; easy administration!

stevec157
7/7/16

Great items, so simple to bid, great descriptions of the auction items, and you can get some amazing deals. I would tell anyone to dash to deal dash to save money and have some fun doing it!

dyanb
7/7/16

I love the site but it has gotten more difficult to win. There a lot more people and a lot of them seem to have money and can afford to enter thousands of bit which makes it difficult for the average (middle class or low income person) to win now that the site has become better known to people.

jennap11
7/7/16

I contacted Deal Dash after learning that a couple of items that I had recently won were not able to be purchased. After sending them item information, they opened up the won auctions again and I was able to purchase the items.

They were very helpful and very friendly, thank you!

janetr43
7/7/16

Dash Dash is the only penny auction site that I bid on. DD always have great items up for bid. I have won items for myself as well as great gifts for family members and friends. You can't go wrong with Deal Dash!

kennethg35
7/7/16

My experience with DealDash is fantastic. I have won plenty of items that I truly needed for the fraction of the cost. Once you do your homework the site and invest on bids it is worth your time. At the same time the site is enjoyable to bid. I would highly recommend DealDash.

lindar135
7/7/16

Thrill of the win, agony of lose. I have won and lost many auctions. It's all about the play. I would stay on DD but my pocket book won't let me! Great finds, adrenaline rush, and learning control. Thanks DD.

joana79
7/7/16

I soooo enjoying playing , but need to win !!!!!

dand112
7/7/16

Deal Dash provides fun opportunities to bid on diverse high quality products. Plenty of opportunities to win.

tjl4
7/7/16

Fun and easy to play thanks deal dash.

sofianeb10
7/6/16

It's true Nice deal .i Win a mazing dech with a mazingz pris

janetc66
7/6/16

I had a lamp I had won sent to the wrong address in a wrong state!. Deal Dash corrected the problems and made things right with me. Where they could have said not our problem.

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

113 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Rica. Thank you for getting in touch.Id be happy to explain how the website works.

We operate on the "pay to participate/bid model" so it's required that you purchase bids in advance. This loads up your account balance. You can check out our promotional bid pack prices here: https://www.dealdash.com/buybids

Each bid you place takes away one of your bids from your balance and increases the price of the auction by 1 penny, then resetting the clock to 10 seconds. It's in this small window that someone else must decide if they will place a bid to outbid you. If no new bids are placed and you are the final bidder in the auction, you win the auction at the final sales price.

If you do not win the auction, you will see the Buy It Now button. By using the Buy it now option, you will get the item for retail price and all the bids you used in that auction will be returned to your bid balance. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they get the item they initially wanted as well as retain all their bids.

Please let us know if you have any other questions and be sure to read more about us here: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-work
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Mary,

ALL items on the site are brand new, factory sealed and come with standard manufacturers warranties. No junk here! Our team works with major retailers to guarantee the coolest selection of items.

If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Best,