US Government’s NSF

150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

raineo
8/11/16

I had accidentally purchased 2 items that I wasn't aware of doing. I sent customer service a note explaing what happen and woukd like a refund.. Within minutes I received an email saying I was going to be refunded. It is such a pleasure to just get a refund with out all the sales pitch and not wanting to give you your money. The way this was handled I will defently do business with them

phils65

GREAT

josee28

Muy buena

lorrainek9

great

debbiem96
8/10/16

Hey! Sometimes I win and sometime I don't. But it's all fun and figgering out your strategy against fellow bidders is half the fun. The other half is out smarting them and winning! Deal Dash is a blast!

josephw61
8/10/16

Good I made a mistake purchase and they quickly got back to me and initiated a refund that I like and appreciate thanks guys
Joseph Wilson
San Francisco

glennd25
8/10/16

I heard it said that time flies when you're having fun and when I am bidding on DealDash I always wonder where the time went.

phillipl27
8/9/16

Excellent, as usual. QUICK AND COMPLETE.

kellyb159
8/9/16

My 12 yr old accidentally purchased $72 USD of bids from the website.i emailed their support center immediately and was issued the refund within MINUTES!!!! EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

frayert
8/9/16

I made a mistake and it told me I had placed an order which I was only updating some info. I immediately sent a message to customer service and within 10 minutes they had taken care of my goof up. They get an A plus plus. Most companies have bad customer service today and this is a nice change. Thanks for taking care of this matter.

paris218
8/9/16

The Deal dash costumer service was so helpful and patients and respectful
They called me few minutes after I sent them a voice mail
And they solved my problem and refund my money back so easily

ryanb106
8/9/16

I have been with dealdash for years and I always love my experience and have a blast while getting great deals!!!!!

keithh75
8/9/16

Anytime yout try something new, there is bound to be mistakes and misunderstandings. Deal dash customer service is without a doubt the best I've ever contacted to resolve any issues I had with their site. I've never left feeling like I was cheated or taken advantage of. If your into deals, sometimes you can luck into great deals there (I got a $10 Burger-King Gift Card for 2 cents!) The only negative comment i have is: It's a gambling site so be aware, you can get hooked & spend more than you realize pdq!

jayned8
8/9/16

Excellent. The answers were to the point, very clear, in excellent English. I thank them for one of the clearest and most prompt answers I have ever received from a web business.

johnr377
8/8/16

I signed up with my paypal account, and they took $78.00 dollars out. I did not know they was going to do this. I called Dealdash and they refunded my money within minutes. Thank You.

marilynm45
8/8/16

I didn't realize that I was being charged $29.99 for bids when I opened an account with Deal Dash. I sent them an email explaining what had happened and I received an email stating that I would get a refund and to keep the bids to try out their web site. Very nice. Not many companies work that way. I appreciate it very much.

laurib2
8/8/16

Everything went smoothly, because of the efficiency of the company & staff ! They're for real ! AWESOMENESS! !!!!
THANKS !!!

davidg309
8/8/16

Held in a professional matter

wayneg30
8/8/16

I've had a big desire seeing your TV promos and loved o get his app and when I got my new phone I just had to have the app

clovisb22
8/8/16

Well anna helping me understanding of what I did and what not to do thin told me how to understand the bidding on this site thanks for your help.

selinas14
8/8/16

Dealdash's customer support is awesome.

petep34
8/8/16

I logged in to check out the site. A couple hours later I get a $70.00 charge and I hadn't bid on anything. I contacted support and they explained it was for a bid package. They happily refunded my charge.

clarenceb32
8/8/16

deal dash promply refunded my bid,an it can not get any better

davidw373

brendaw66
8/7/16

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND CONSIDERATION.IT MEANT A LOT TO ME THAT YOU WOULD TAKE TIME TO LET ME ABOUT HOW YOU WORK. THANK. YOU ALL SOOOOOOO MUCH. YOURS SINCERELY MISS BRENDA WARREN.

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

130 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
tonyc129
tony c.
1 week, 4 days ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Tony.

Id be happy to explain how the website works.

We operate on the "pay to participate/bid model" so it's required that you purchase bids in advance. This loads up your account balance. You can check out our promotional bid pack prices here: https://www.dealdash.com/buybids

Each bid you place takes away one of your bids from your balance and increases the price of the auction by 1 penny, then resetting the clock to 10 seconds. It's in this small window that someone else must decide if they will place a bid to outbid you. If no new bids are placed and you are the final bidder in the auction, you win the auction at the final sales price.

If you do not win the auction, you will see the Buy It Now button. By using the Buy it now option, you will get the item for retail price and all the bids you used in that auction will be returned to your bid balance. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they get the item they initially wanted as well as retain all their bids.

Please let us know if you have any other questions and be sure to read more about us here: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-works.
1 week, 4 days ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Lisa,

Id be happy to explain how the website works.

3 weeks, 1 day ago