US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

stephaniem138
9/6/16

I did not understand signing up for deal dash and had some issues, contacted customer service, they responded back within 30 minutes, resolved my issues without any problems and apologized to me even though it was my misunderstanding. Great service, ordered from them and still using their services. Would recommend to everyone.

erwinc16
9/6/16

realizing that I did not fully understand the bid process and the end play, I asked the question about canceling a bid. It was handled quickly and efficiently by Cody.

russellb50
9/3/16

Service helped figure out all my issues

edp32
9/2/16

Staff is very nice and pleasant to work with and I am very happy with your service

stephaniel57
9/1/16

so far so good, it is just going to take me a while to understand the whole bidding process and auction time limit. but the online chat was very helpful

tanyak29
9/1/16

I was referred to Deal Dash through an offer I received on Listia. I would receive bonus credits in exchange for checking DD out. First, I must say their app was an easy download and extremely easy to navigate. I always read reviews from other customers and then the FAQ section before using any app especially where money is concerned. I was satisfied and went ahead with a purchase of a 300 bid pack on sale for only $.12/bid. With a general idea of how things worked, I placed my first bid....AND WON! I won a $10 Burger King gift card for a penny! Now, I knew that was just a fluke probably because I happened to begin at a time of day that the site was not busy. However, it was still a big positive. I looked for more likely items and gift cards and over the course of the next couple of days popping in here and there when I had a few moments, proceeded to win two more $10 gift cards and a $25 gift card for a total of 55 cents! I was sadly at the end of my 300 bids. I only say sadly because bidding is a lot of fun. For an initial investment of $36 plus 56 cebts for the auctions I won, I received the generous bonus credits on Listia as well as $55.00 worth of gift cards! My order status didn't change (tracking is only provided for orders over a certain amount) and I began to have doubts. I reached out to DD's help team at around 8 days and received a reply in less than an hour letting me know that my gift cards had shipped on 8/22. The rep who replied to me was courteous and understanding. I received my cards the next day! From start to finish, DD has exceeded all expectation and they have won themselves a big big fan!

davidb548
9/1/16

Excellent and speedy real time customer service.

sophiaj17
8/30/16

I contacted deal dash via their website and received a response and resolution within an hour on a Saturday night. Really pleased with their customer service.

joem206
8/28/16

I have enjoyed playing DealDash and have had some good experiences. I feel its a good thing..

nikkin6
8/27/16

It was very frustrating but Dan helped me in cancelling this order and fairly.

brendaf40
8/27/16

I'm learning great strategy's and winning!!

ceceliah4
8/25/16

THIS IS INDEED A WONDERFUL PLACE TO VISIT. Not only is it a true and honest penny auction, their free shipping is very fast, the products are top of the line, and the customer service is outstanding. Not to mention it's a lot of fun bidding on something you really want. The "buy it now" option makes winning anything almost a sure thing. If you like penny auctions, don't waste your time on any other. DealDash is the ONE!

Tip for consumers: Use your bid buddy

celestes11
8/24/16

i logged in to a different account than where my money was and he found my account so i didnt lose my chance to bid.

tienak

Speedy customer service

phyllisw11
8/23/16

I did a online chap at 6:30 am and to my surprise someone responded quickly and resolved my problem quickly and with good explanation.

shawnn23
8/23/16

The only people who can win on dealdash are rich people!!! If you are rich then by all means, but if your low on money and trying to get things for less then this isn't the place for you! You will lose hundreds of dollars just to gain nothing and not get it back! Your just better off paying full price for it at a retail store! You have to pay to buy stuff and that's only if your that lucky! You'll have better luck playing the lottery or scratch offs and spend less money doing so!

eliasf15
8/22/16

They have awsome customer service it's honestly one of the greatest experiences in my life and the fact that it was no longer than ten minutes to finish getting the help I need which is a 10 in my book

michaelb393
8/20/16

Adrian is awesome!

dawns70
8/18/16

Deal Dash responded immediately, and took care of my request! I wish everyone had customer service like Deal Dash! They could teach a few companies how to keep customers for life!

edr50
8/18/16

Deal Dash Support is the best, they respond quickly to resolve any issues. They are also the best bidding site on the Internet with the best variety and deals.

mikeb290
8/18/16

I got help on my missing item, very helpful

selenas6
8/17/16

This site is totally reliable and response time from customer service is amazing!

jeffreyj23
8/17/16

I asked for help and support and DealDash responded quickly and professionally.

virginiaw24
8/16/16

My address has been changed since I moved, but my previous address was still alive in my bio. Andrew changed everything quickly and now hopefully I will get everything shipped to our new address.

rossyl4
8/15/16

I had made an accidental purchase with my pre-paid vanilla card for $72 and the online representative (Andrew) made my whole experience an easy and understandable one. Very happy

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

138 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
cherylr38
Cheryl R.
5 days, 18 hours ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Cheryl. Unfortunately we´re currently not available in Canada. Sorry about that! Have a nice day.
5 days, 13 hours ago
1 week, 4 days ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Kamlesh. Thank you for getting in touch. Unfortunately we only deliver in the US continental territory. Have a great day.
1 week, 4 days ago