US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

Business website  •  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

84%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

gailg26
7/28/16

Have enjoyed DD for 2+years. Thought the new limits of one per week would be better, but it is not, since no total weekly winnings have been discontinued. The same people bid on everything available, and makes it very hard to win. Also, you can depend on these same ones to start bid when it's just below $5.00 bid entry, and people have invested lots of bids. I am going to take the "cure" for awhile, as spending $ on deal dash is now harder than winning at the casino. Thanks for a good run - Did win a few nice items when I first started, and all were of very good quality.

jimp98
7/27/16

very fast and polite the best action site

davidc400
7/26/16

i very much enjoy bidding but i spend too much money buying bids

nicholasy4
7/26/16

Every time I ask a question it is answered promptly and with courtesy.
Also, I had a problem with a purchase of a hand-made bag, which in my opinion did not warrant the purchase price, and Deal Dash sent a shipping label with a note to pack the bag and return it and they would return the purchase price.

Job well done!!!

jessicad88
7/26/16

Bitter sweet...very fun but also very addicting

bridgettm2
7/26/16

dealdash is my favorite site! entertaining, fun and full of great bargains! I'm so glad I found dealdash.

baya14
7/26/16

My very first bidding day I won the Verdict Power Bank for just 97 cents.

dotties1
7/26/16

Best customer service I have ever experienced. Such a pleasant, intelligent person Aleksei was. First time I had ever called. He even fixed my avatar and put Roadrunner on for me. Gosh, with people like him on your team you can't do anything but stay the greatest site. Thank you for the excellent honest service. I give him a 10+.
PS. Aleksei, I love my avatar and stool. Thank you.

douglasp19
7/26/16

Everything I have won has been exactly as I bid on. The shipping was prompt and I'm have a great time as a Deal Dash customer!

kevinb172
7/26/16

It has been a pleasure and enjoyable to be on the web site and compete against others for different products. Helps me to relax and unwind afetr a long week at wor

anthonyr88

Too cool. Too good. Too awesome. Satisfaction guaranteed

stevec161
7/26/16

Just love this site! DealDash gives bidders a chance to score items that they need and usually buy elsewhere. I have the opportunity to purchase the item to get my bids back if I am not the High bidder, but Oh Boy do I save when I am the High bidder!! AND It's FUN. I do my shopping here to grab items for the Holiday season and the chance to get better items than I would normally be able to afford. I am definitely ahead of the game! THANKS, DealDash!!

mariam295
7/26/16

i like to much dealdash i got very good deals. and i like to spend my time playing, thank you dealdash

christophero13
7/26/16

Deal Dash allows me to be able to give gifts to friends and family all year long for little out of pocket expenses. I am truly glad I joined and I am always recommending it to others.

lorim68
7/26/16

I've had a pretty good experience so far. There have been a few mishaps along the way. But all in all I'm very satisfied with the merchandise. It's always packaged very nicely too.

miriamp6
7/26/16

I had an issue that was regarding location. Adrian handled it professionally, with speed and respect thanks.

ceciliab14
7/26/16

I've tried other penny auctions, but nothing beats Deal Dash. Great support. Honest bidding.

melindak10
7/26/16

i have been shopping deal dash since 2014 and have won quite a few items. i am totally a deal dash shopper and recommend it to everybody

sheilar26
7/26/16

Customer service reps are very helpful and the products won are just as described

matthewm119
7/26/16

I have been very satisfied with every purchase that I have received from dealdash.com. I have recommended this site to others and hopefully it'll keep on going.

tammys75
7/25/16

I've been using DD for over a year and my experience has been so wonderful from the people who work at DD to the products and yes even the shipping. On a scale from 1 to 10 for customer service, products, and shipping I'd rate DD a 10+++++, with 10 being the best and 1 being the worst. I've never had a bad experience with DD. It is a classy business, with classy people working there. I love DD and will continue to be an avid customer for the rest of my life. Keep up the great work DD!!!

karenc157
7/25/16

I bid on A lot of the purses. I get comments that ladies like the recycle army and mail bag look. I have had great customer service.

jacquelinef17
7/25/16

LOVE - the products, excitement, competition, service. Very entertaining!

HATE - staying awake all night, being late for work, being unable to compete with the bidders who can afford to bid on every item on the page and shut out the less fortunate from so many auctions.

Overall, it is a great site, but I'm going broke!!!

susanl131
7/25/16

I think DealDash is the best online auction site going! All of the items I've won have been just as described. The Customer Service folks are absolutely the most professional, responsive, and kindest people (especially James) and bend over backwards to ensure you are happy with your purchases. All of the special features, such as the automatic bidding system, are head and shoulders above all of their competitors. I enjoy the competition of bidding AND saving money on the items I need for myself and my family. Thank you DealDash!

christinal64
7/25/16

There is a strategic way to win auctions on Deal Dssh. I recommend studying and watching a few auctions before you start.

I love doing most of my gift shopping on Deal Dash. Of course I get stuff for myself too, I just can't help myself.

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

122 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5 days ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Julius. At this moment, we only operate within the 48 contiguous states in the US and therefore cannot ship to your location.

I am sorry for the misunderstanding and the inconvenience this may have caused. Have a great day!
4 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
1 week ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Carrie.You can check out our promotional bid pack prices here: https://www.dealdash.com/buybids

Each bid you place takes away one of your bids from your balance and increases the price of the auction by 1 penny, then resetting the clock to 10 seconds. It's in this small window that someone else must decide if they will place a bid to outbid you. If no new bids are placed and you are the final bidder in the auction, you win the auction at the final sales price.

If you do not win the auction, you will see the Buy It Now button. By using the Buy it now option, you will get the item for retail price and all the bids you used in that auction will be returned to your bid balance. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they get the item they initially wanted as well as retain all their bids.

Please let us know if you have any other questions and be sure to read more about us here: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-work
1 week ago