Review of DealDash

Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com

annl70
2/27/17

I have been fortunate on the site. There are great deals on fabulous products and winning is so much fun!

michaelr306
2/27/17

Happy with your service and your response. I know how this works now. Your wright in order to get great deals.

Thanks again

dianec90
2/25/17

DealDash can be fun if you're either rich or bidding on small-dollar items. And they have $3.00 and $5.00 no jumper limits on items. But the developers need to do something about keeping people from jumping into an auction after 3 or 4 people have legitmately used either Bid Buddies or their eyeballs to tract and bid on an auction for hours or even days. Of course, it should pay off for someone to religiously watch an item and get into the auction when it's down to a couple of people but, if those 2 or 3 folks have been bidding on an item for a long time and invested time and bids (read "money") into it, it's just not right for someone to pop in there at the last minute and win the item. I've gotten so tired of this happening that I'm not using the site anymore. It is too disappointing and frustrating.

monah8
2/23/17

I think it is a rip off. do not waste you money. I think they have fake bidding set up. Just my opinion but I fell for it for awhile until I figured out I wasnt getting anything cheap just a few $5 or $10 dollar gift cards.

cassiel11
2/22/17

AMAZING!! I sent an inquiry about a shipping date for a large win. I expected a canned response. Instead, I received an almost immediate personalized and professional response.
In addition, I received an unsolicited response when shipping was updated! I didn't even have to ask!!
Too bad they don't handle customer service for other companies. Consumers would be much happier!

vladimiri2
2/22/17

I made a mistake while using the DealDash App on my phone and placed an order for a huge amount of bids. Deal dash customer support has helped me out very quickly and fixed everything, Vladimir

jyotis9
2/22/17

I find the customer service guys to be very patient and ready to listen and very quick at responding.

cathleene
2/22/17

I have purchased Jewelry,an anklet,and a tennis bracelet,love them.Gold anklet with a butterfly charm,I love the quality

Tip for consumers: Bid wisely,only one item at a time,pick something you need or want.

dennish80
2/22/17

Refunded on a careless mistake that I made earlier when I was joining Deal dash this morning I didn't take the time and make sure what I was doing was correct human error. I notify the correct people and receive a very nice and happy response in very appreciative time

angelenam
2/20/17

The bids go to fast with little win there should be a time Limit on each action. So that they do not go on forever

emmar65
2/20/17

I love their fast response and very polite,great service. I am going to be on this site forever. Thank you deal dash

janicej32
2/19/17

I had a problem with an item I got from DealDash. Within a week the problem was taken care of. Way to go, DealDash!

phyllisc4
2/19/17

I discovered DealDash around 8 months or so ago thru a community member of another auction site and I am glad she shared her thoughts about this site! Would I recommend them, Yes.

You'll see, I became easily hooked with "buying" (being the key word) on penny auction web sites over the past few years. They were meant in the beginning to be entertainment sites offering a savings or discounted price off products of interest. Only now, Their are several people who will take advantage of a few good wins to make a profit out of re-selling! In which in my opinion ruins it for all customers. Most all companies if you read their terms of use, clearly state they are opposed to or do not allow the re-selling of their products. If and when you are caught, you will lose your account.

I quickly learned how to bid in these penny auctions. What some don't know is, In the beginning it is made easy by the company for you to win. (Have you ever heard of a easy server)?. I learned through bidding, That you are placed on what is called a easy server depending on the auction site, for your first 1 to 5 auction wins. This is to give you a little experience in bidding, before placing you among the more experienced bidders. Or in my own term (Throwing you out to the wolves). These companies in my opinion are smart enough to know when someone is truly a
new bidder as opposed to comming from another site to bid on theirs. So when it comes to bidding in them be true to yourself as well as them. If you are truely a newbie to bidding my advice to you would then be, To watch and learn all you can about bidding before bidding. If you have a question or questions about a site then either contact their customer service department or look for a community
page for their company through facebook or other resources. You will often find the information you are seeking as well as good advice from other bidders. Reviews on the other hand should be taken or read with caution by looking at the situation of their review or complaint. Not every case is the same.

The one thing, I wasn't told by other auction members in a community, was never trust giving anyone your user auction name. Why, because sharing that information with someone could make you a instant target. One will talk and spread it. There are people who will take advantage of what you freely share. You should also know every company has it's share of cheaters, colluders and even what appears to be teamers. From my experience, They are not the company bots (as they are called and thought to be)! They are usually people who have learned how to cheat the system. There is a difference between a good experienced bidder and someone using a third party software program, cheating. A good one to learn about is called (Bid Ninja). Many will use it even though the companies do not allow it to be used through their terms of use in a auction. Knowing some people will use it anyway, until they get caught may help you in judging. These type of bidders have usually costed the company at hand hundreds or even thousands of dollars. Not to mention the lost of money through the people they run off, who were honestly just looking for true savings on products of interest. Learning about the company your interested in and building trust within, is a key factor. You have to trust that they have teams designed to do what ever it takes to catch cheaters. I have seen from my own experience of reporting what appeared to be re-sellers of deal dash products on other sites. That they do in fact investigate your reportings.

Can you overcome these issues? Sure you can but it will cost you time, money ( if not careful) and trust. From my experience, A simple rule I use on any auction site is to avoid auctions that I am not willing to use the buy it now option when available as well as bailing if I think someone is cheating. Paying retail cost can really cost you in the long run. However, Your more experience bidders or long time users of a site will take advantage of the newer bidders simply because they feel the newer bidder will not go the distance. They automatically from experience know how to make it look like cheating is going on or tricking you into backing off, therefore giving them the win they were after. You have to basically except before hand that there will only be one winner with or without cheaters/teamers involved. Not going the distance may cost you to some extent. You have to chose what is best for you and stick to it during that particular auction.

What I like about Deal Dash is their format of giving free daily bids and bids through what is called a time meter. The more you bid the quicker a time meter is filled toward earning free bids. Does it make winning harder? It sure does. As they can sometimes last for hours and seen some even last for days (gift cards or high priced items mainly). You have to place at least one bid before the lock comes on at either $3.00 or $5.00 to stay in that auction. You can bid at any given time during the auction once your in before the point of the lock so why not hold off bidding til you see who you will be up against. It's also in my experience using the deal dash site and bidding in many a gift card auctions, that I find that the more experience bidders seem to (hog) all the gift card auctions seemly giving them to one another in the end or to a new bidder if retail has already been reached. But in truth they keep them them going to simply build there time meters. Especially on days when the meters fill up 2x or 3x as fast. They will drive them high and usually save themselves during a near closing time span. They keep from losing their bids by backing out and giving it to a unexpected bid buddy user once retail cost have been met. Some will drop out and buy, then some will push it on. You should know even when using a bid buddy
to bid for you to watch the auction closely, if it is driven past the buy now price. Make a choice to drop out by the time it gets to 3 bidders and use the buy it now to purchase. Why would you want to chance paying more than retail just to build your meter. Let them (the ones who pushed it on) have it if they want it that bad. Buying it now, gets your bids back then you can try again on another auction while building your own experience level. Being cautious of bidding during paydays,weekends or even beginning of the month when SS checks are issued. It is another key factor you want to watch.

I do find this site to be a fair bidding site, just harder to win. There are many things that you can easily detect within watching their auctions. Learning the ones who are just building time meters does help, when you want to win but you also have to accept losses to these (in my opinion) meter hoggers. Figuring them out is not hard. Sticking it out and learning how to bid against them is... another story. However it can also be the key your looking for to your own success. To date: I have won 32 auctions on DealDash, 18 of which were gift cards.

I have contacted Customer Support on more than one occasion and have been treated promptly with nothing but respect from any of their responders. I lost my daily bid return entries due to a unexpected hospital stay during one of my grandchildren's birthing process. In which I failed to place the single daily bid required to earn the 30 free bids during a 7 day stay. I even shared a photo of my grandson in the hospital while trying to prove my mishap. They (cs) still could not fix it due to the site rules, They were able to restart the daily free bid process after a 3 day wait. I must say I feel like they have the best customer support of any online site that I have experienced. The team being sweet and caring, sent a surprise in the mail to my grandson who was re hospitalized when it arrived and could not enjoy it right then. I on the other hand, will never forget the kind gesture. I will always suggest to others, to give DealDash a true chance. My worse experience on their site came when I watched my bid buddy turn off when I still had a couple hundred bids loaded and the other single bidder I was against won the auction(while I watched) and boy was I angry. I had several hundred bids invested into that auction. Being experienced with the bidding process, I felt they were using 3rd party software so I reported it
immediately and though they could not tell me what happened in that auction with their investigation. All my bids were returned, as a courtesy. You cannot ask for better people to work with in my opinion, You just have to trust that they are a honest company. The products rather I purchase them or won them have all been great, so yes I highly recommend them as a fair and honest site and no they do not know about my review...

patriciao38
2/18/17

Anytime there is a glitch in the system whether it is on my end or DealDash, these professionals are on top of it within minutes. I'm very impressed and that doesn't happen very often.

lorenad3
2/17/17

On DEAL DISH I WON TWO TIMES JUST WISH WHEN YOU TRY BID ON A ITEMS & the time. Says it's checking then kick you off that not right

williamt131
2/16/17

Response time and results are excellent!!! Thank you DealDash for your continuing fine service...Bill Taverner

christinam99
2/16/17

No matter the issue the customer service at deal dash provides great service! Thanks for fixing my issues.

briannal9
2/16/17

has grate product really nice and you ca get it for very cheep here. they have a grate support team when I needed help with my delivery and other they helped me with everything and fist to. they were so nice when I had questions

tinal82
2/15/17

Was very happy with the quick response and how fast it was taken care of, and how it was kindly explained to me. I will go back and watch the video

carriet18
2/14/17

They did what they said they would and refunded my money immediately. I may have to take a second look because of this interaction.

josephc80
2/14/17

This site is unbelievable! They make you pay per bid. Now lets understand what is happening here. If you bid $100 for an item, they will charge you 10,000 times. The bids move every cent and charge you for every penny the bid moves. THIS IS A CRAZY AND RIDICULOUS RIPPOFF.... Oh, and remember, "SHIPPING IS AWAYS FREE!" Yes, with the money they scam out of people, free shipping just helps them sucker in more suckers. They show you on TV, the cost of the bids on the bottom, but never show you the TOTAL that is collected for the items they feature. This company can buy products are retail and sell them for many times more then they paid! SAVE YOUR MONEY, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, like eBay where you know what you are paying for!!!

laurad131
2/13/17

I spoke with Kevin and I will tell you he is very nice & extremely helpful. He listens & understands your point of view. It's nice to be treated so fairly, unlike my experience with Quibids Auctions Customer Service...

mikeh290
2/13/17

As long as you have a plan/strategy they can be great since you are paying for bidding. Otherwise if you are not careful some may be paying a lot in bid costs.

nancyh143
2/12/17

Anyone who thinks they are not legit is wrong. Not a scam just because you lose your money, it's gambling. Used to play on this site back when until it got so overrun with professional bidders you couldn't compete. Then DD changed up the merchandise they carry. They got away from the gift cards and useful home essentials. Advise, check amazon and such to price compare before you bid. DD buy nows are seriously over the top. Far East Oil painting for 1400.00 when the same item is on Ebay for 299.00. Used to love playing DD in the past, had some great wins, now its just for ppl who want waste money.

yes, DD your site is seriously over run with professional bidders. All one has to do is google the item they are looking to bid on and you can find the ebay and amazon stores that DD wins are being sold on. Why would I bid on a DD item retail of 1500.00 when I can find that item someone won and is selling for 65.00. If you tracked them all down and deleted their accounts you would go out of business.

shauns20
2/11/17

Mathematically the profits they are making are through the roof! What's REALLY disappointing, and sad, is they implant automatic so-called "bidders" to boot! How did I come to this conclusion, well, it's rather quite simple actually, when you have 5 within the group betting systematically in order, you know it is B.S! At least use the 5 fake bidders in a random sequence! It's bad enough you're making thousands off of mere "dollar" merchandise, and then you go and rig it as well!? I spent thirty bucks to learn something new, yep, your franchise isn't so legit, yet IS legitimately greedy. Smh.

Tip for consumers: Not only are they making a boat load of money (thousands) off of mere dollar merchandise, systematically, I would say it is rigged as well; hence, what five people bidding would do so in ORDER almost every time? Yep, it is what it is.

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Hi Beatriz, I want to start this conversation by inviting you to read our Audit Conducted by Ernst & Young: https://dealdash.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/dealdash_ey_audit.pdf Fair & Honest is a symbolic capture of DealDash's core values, and these certainly start and end with our commitment to being humanistic. I would love to show this to you,how can we help? Please let me know. Adrian Community Manager

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 4/17/16
Helpful answer

Thats a hard question to answer, because it depends on the article, and its value. I will say I have won some great Articles, and lost many, maby more. the more valuable the article the harder to win. Personally, I gave up on Deal Dash due to the BID STOMPING and Jumpers and the gready nature of some bidders, who stockpile bids. Also, even though Deal Dash supposedly has means to catch Buddy Bidding, I myself have caught at least 4 people doing buddy bidding, reported it, and nothing was ever done about it. Finally I no longer play on Deal Dash, for the reasons I mentioned, but thats my choice. Its up to you, on what you want to do. Hope this helps.

By Kerry K. on 4/30/15
Helpful answer

Hi Jan, For new users, I normally recommend watching our How it Works video for a brief overview of what to expect from the auctions: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-work DealDash has a 100% money back guarantee on your first bid pack purchase and a winning guarantee. If you decide to give DealDash a try and don't win an auction with your first bid pack we'll return the bids back to your account free for a second chance. If you're still not satisfied with your DealDash shopping experience we'll be happy to refund your first bid pack purchase no questions asked. You can even keep any bids in your account or items you have won. Giving DealDash a try is risk free!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 2/12/16
Helpful answer

Hi Jasmine. All items on the site are brand new, factory sealed and come with standard manufacturer’s warranties. Vanessa, I am very sorry to hear you have felt that way. Could you please let me know your user name and I'll pull up your account? I'll be happy to assist with any concerns!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 1/31/16
Helpful answer

Hi William. If you do not win an auction you will not automatically get the bids back to your account. You have the option to use the Buy it Now button. By using the Buy it Now option you will get the item for retail price and all bids back to your account that you used in the auction. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they both get the item they initially wanted, as well as retain all their bids. If you do not want to use Buy it Now you will unfortunately lose the bids. We recommend our users to bid on items they really want, so that if they lose the auction, they can still get the item and their bids back. Let me know if you have more questions!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 11/28/15
Helpful answer

Hi Kathy - All items are brand new. We work with top suppliers such as Walmart and Sears, who ship the items directly to your door! If you are unhappy with any item you receive, simply contact our support team and they will help you out. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 7/29/16
Helpful answer

Thanks for your question Colleen. What makes DealDash exciting is that the auctions may end after any of the bids placed! As soon as no bids are placed before the timer hits zero, the auction ends and the highest bidder wins an incredible bargain on the auction item. Shipping on DealDash is always free, and the auction winner will only have to pay for the final auction price to claim the win. DealDash has no control of the duration of the auctions, and it is solely up to the bidders and their placed bids to determine when an auction ends. That’s what makes it so exciting – there are no reserve prices regardless of the value of the item, and any bid can truly be the last one. We have seen $3,000 TVs or $2,200 Macbooks get sold for just a few bids, and many other similar deals are made on DealDash every day. Sometimes auctions can last for longer durations, and this is why we have a tool called the BidBuddy which you can utilize to bid on the auctions even when you're not on your computer. It will automatically place Bids for you within the last seconds of the auction. In fact, most auctions on DealDash are won with the BidBuddy. I hope this answered your question. Have fun bidding in the auctions!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 10/12/15
Helpful answer

Hi Emogene! Great to hear you had a good experience and won a few items. Orders are usually delivered in 7-10 business days. I hope you enjoy your items. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 10/2/16
Helpful answer

Hi Elizaabeth, Thank you for getting in touch. We offer all of our customers a full money back guarantee for the first bid pack purchase. Our payments team can get in touch with you and issue a refund. Please send me a number we can call. My email is adrian@dealdash.com

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 6/15/16
Helpful answer

Hi Patricia, Thank you for getting in touch. I am sure this has been a misunderstanding. DealDash is audited by Ernst & Young, confirming that all bids are placed by real customers and all items are delivered. DealDash members and their acquaintances are strictly banned from taking part in the auctions. My guess is that another user may have chosen a user name similar to DealDash. If so, we'll need to change it to avoid confusion. Please send me an email with your user name, so I can find the auctions and spot the user. My email is adrian@dealdash.com I look forward to hearing from you. Best, Adrian Community Manager

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 6/5/16
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other customers.

39 Photos for DealDash