Review of DealDash

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

victorias77
1/25/17

Wow! What a quick and polite response. And....I didn't even get the answer I was hoping for. Great job!

arlenem23
1/25/17

The best online shopping around! Would recommend this site to everyone I know. Service is great and fast!

cindyh98
1/25/17

Thanks for being so kind! Hats off to dealdash!!!! One of the best experiences I've had. I'm looking forward to wining more items for my new home. The Barrel Shack items will look awesome in my rustic ranch style home. I can't wait to decorate it!!! Thank you again dealdash!!!!

robertf167
1/25/17

thank you ...................................................................................................

rayc79
1/25/17

Have been a member for about 20 minutes. Submitted a question the customer service got an immediate response. Good feeling about the whole thing thank you

earlies
1/25/17

Prompt service and excellent handling of the situation. It took only minutes for deal dash to answer my email.

michaelc401
1/24/17

Very good response from Customer Service. Also the fix it to the problem was very good too. The representative name was Cody did a excellent job. There are no complaints from me.

johnnyh40
1/24/17

Love dealdash biding and thanks for taking off the warranty I forgot to unchecked the box . Keep up the good work.
Have a wonderful week!

melodyd8
1/24/17

It was very helpful... The Customer service rep was extremely nice and answered all my questions very nicely. It was a lot of help...Thanks

dianec85
1/24/17

Overall, I enjoy Dealdash and have won some cool stuff. However, I am disappointed with the inconsistent inability to add bids when using bed buddy that cost me the auctions and lots more trying to win items for my nautical themed guest bedroom. I hope that the support staff can work with me on a resolution.

shahidm2
1/24/17

Customer service is excellent, they respond in no time. They will work with you to resolve the issue quickly

karent95
1/24/17

Best and most professional service ever. I appreciate the quick response and kindness of the staff. Giving site suggestions is a big plus. Very impressive

margaretk56
1/24/17

They have treated me with the utmost respect. They ansewer very quickly. They fix problems right away.They make playing fun.

patriciaa78
1/24/17

I just love Deal dash it is been a great experience and I am hook on deal dash! They have so many items! Everything I've won I just love .Everything ships so fast! Thanks again Deal Dash

camronr
1/24/17

I was unaware that I had to pay $70 for signing up. I was planning on signing up but I didn't know that I would be required to pay the money immediately. I was able to talk to customer service and get the money back. The customer service lady was night and helped me out immediately so I do appreciate it.

christophers96
1/24/17

Way 2 many people jumping in on other customer's spending a lot of time and money. Something needs to be changed with the no jumping policy

mikep198
1/24/17

So fast to respond to email requests. The best customer service I.have ever dealt with, they deserve a raise.

roxannam
1/24/17

Fun and easy to use. Customer service is prompt to reply. All and all, i would recommend this application to any of.my friends and family. I just hope..to win ...today.........

lauras209
1/23/17

Great customer service representatives. Fix the problem in seconds. I think her name was Lizzie not really sure but very nice girl.

donnab171
1/23/17

If your looking for deals and like penny auctions dealdash is the place to be. Love this site. You will learn the others on site how they bid so you can swope in and win. Love it

rhondap21
1/22/17

I have had nothing but a lot of fun and enjoyed winning when I did. It was so exciting...ADDICTING....I had some shipping issues and support was right on top of everything and I am so excited to receive my items!!!

patriciar132
1/22/17

Reference to the survey. Questions about the bonus bids I was supposed to get. When I was going to get them. They responded very quickly. I have never had anyone respond like deal dash.

rokhayac
1/22/17

I loved the friendly service. Deal Dash is wonderful. I really liked that Deal Dash was understandi g of my situation. And helped me with some tips so I wouldn't happen again.

shakilyas
1/22/17

The fact that you do not just use money and theres some type of points system throws me off. However, the customer service provider sent a email with a link to the videons instructing how to use it. So I may give it another try.

robinj47
1/22/17

He heiped me with both issues i had ty very much. Couldnt remember sign in. Password. But i had bids left that couldnt get to.

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

154 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 4/1/16
on 7/10/15
on 4/26/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other customers.

39 Photos for DealDash