US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

philipp144
11/4/16

I am having fun and saving money on quality items w/ DealDash auctions. There is no junk or closeout items on this site. I have won great deals on crystal stemware, art, jewelry & watches. Also...great customer service whenever there is an issue w/ damaged shipped items. Kudos DealDash.

joanneo9
11/1/16

it dosent explain enough how to0 make bids , I was excited to use the site but ended up nbot knowibg whgat to do. too bad

rebelst
11/1/16

DealDash is not unlike playing slots at the casino or buying a Lotto scratch-off. You have to be willing to spend the money and ok with losing. It's a lot of fun and even offers tips and tricks on websites as well as a FB site. It does take patience and practice and winning is a lot of fun! Customer service, of course, is top notch. Very courteous and professional. I would recommend this site for fun.

jimmyf27
10/30/16

Today I received an empty box, I was expecting an ear ring set for my wife I went to the chat live and was treated with respect and a new set was ordered now the waiting game has started for the new set to be mailed out.

carlb91
10/28/16

Item lost or not received

joed121
10/27/16

After review items being sent

tomg104
10/27/16

Fairly new to Dealdash, only a few months now, but I love it!! I've won a ton of items. Great deals, fast & free shipping. I just started using my 55" smart TV that I won for 1 CENT!! ($.01). Start slow, read the tips, watch and observe how it works and love it too!

donaldb79
10/25/16

All I did was check it out to see what the fuss was about the website.

I went through the steps of setting up a account and not once did it tell you that you will be charged for any bids.

woke up the next day and I was charged 20.00 for just looking at the website? I do not think so. I am a website hosting member and this site violates several federal laws of taking money out of your account and without authorization. Steer away from this site.

katherinec34
10/23/16

I contacted Deal Dash regarding the refund of my unsuccessful bids and the agent I chatted with instantly handled the refund, before I said anything else. I was amazed and extremely pleased at the instant response and customer service.

conniem65
10/23/16

DEAL DASH IS AMAZING, FAST,HONEST RELIABLE . ONLY FINEST ITEMS. GREAT SALES. FAIR...SO FAIR ...I SO TRUST THEM AND NEVER USED AN AUCTION BEFORE!

renitam
10/15/16

They crew there is very kind and helpful thank you

revdeborahf
10/15/16

I'm done with this and won't be back. Unless you have unlimited time to sit on the computer & unlimited funds to spend, you are not going to win anything. Biggest waste of money & time. At least if I spend money on Amazon or Ebay I get a product in return. Here there is no return on your payment.

sheriv1
10/14/16

Ever since I learned about DealDash we have saved hundreds of dollars on all different kinds of products and gift cards this is truly a real and amazing sight you need to try this out.

kikiw3
10/11/16

I've had a ton of fun on the website - It can be pricey if you're not careful ~ I think they may be quite honest though - I'm happy to have fun on the site

carolm160
10/8/16

After receiving many great items from DealDash, I received a not so great one. I guess that's to be expected with any company. I notified customer service who quickly fixed the problem to my satisfaction. I did not have to fuss, argue, or compromise. It was easy. A pleasant change from what you usually have to do when dealing with customer service agencies.

randalb6
10/6/16

I mistakenly purchased bids during registration. Dealdash.com customer service was very quick to resolve the issue and make things right. Excellent customer service!

judya29
10/6/16

The person that addressed my problem was courteous, professional and dealt with my items promptly. It was a wonderful experience and I look forward to seeing the end of the problem shortly.

rhondaw35
10/6/16

DealDash once again helped answer my questions professionally and with kindness. They have great customer service support!

rona1155
10/4/16

I was out of the country and didn't have an address to ship my winning item to. They worked with me to hold the item for later shipping. They didn't have to. Good customer service!

jeannep10
10/2/16

I didn't understand really what DealDash was about, but it was explaned patiently.

kellyg81
10/2/16

I needed to change my email address. Live chat w/ Dan helped my issue very easily and quickly.

cindio
10/2/16

I bought an item and noted that inner packaged appeared damaged. The support team member, Anna advised if damaged take photos and email support team @ deal dash and it could be replaced. Relief!

leroyb31
9/30/16

I bid on a blanket for my granddaughter and thought the blanket was pink. After looking at the final bid it turned out to be a blue blanket. Contact Customer Service and James made arranged for me to receive a pink blanket for my granddaughter.

marilynp32
9/28/16

DealDash is worth it and true. You find a lot for way less and the good thing is when you win it you don't even pay for shipping. Merchandise is good quality

marye120
9/24/16

Appreciate that customer service employees are empowered to resolve issues without going to supervisors. They just fix the issue

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

140 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
bernardoa13
bernardo A.
2 weeks, 5 days ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Bernardo,

Thank you for your getting in touch.

If you do not win the auction, you will see the Buy It Now button. By using the Buy it now option, you will get the item for retail price and all the bids you used in that auction will be returned to your bid balance. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they get the item they initially wanted as well as retain all their bids.

Please let me know if there anything else I can do, I´ll be happy to help.

Thanks,

3 weeks, 6 days ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Cynthia.Thank you for contacting us and welcome to DealDash!

First thing I would recommend is to review the site very carefully before placing a large number of bids. Making sure you understand how it works will dramatically increase your chances of winning.

So where should you start? Here!: http://www.dealdash.com/page.php?id=13

Read through that page and watch the video first then start with the smaller items like $15 gift cards and the like. Youll notice many of these smaller prizes also have bids attached. I cant stress watching and learning enough-its vital to learn from the best and see what they do. Also, read the various articles under our Help section-youll learn a lot! Also, its a good idea to go up on our Facebook page and pose questions about bidding to our other customers. Youll find many of them are helpful.

Can you win a large item like an iPad with a few bids on your first time out? Of course you can, but these are on of our most popular auctions. Watch and learn and ask lots of questions-Thats how you develop a great strategy for bidding!

Please write back with any other questions you may have.

Have a great day!