US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

Business website  •  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

84%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

chivanas
7/23/16

I love Deal Dash. Winning is the best thing ever! I won $100 king premium sheets for $1.74.

bernieg8
7/23/16

If you were to compare spending at a retail level against Deal Dash? There is no comparison. I could never have afforded to buy all the things I have won if I had to depend upon retail. You NEED to shop Deal Dash.

alexisv14
7/23/16

Es una pagina muy buena y confiable

paulp119
7/23/16

My experience has been wonderful with DealDash! I won a lot of auction at a fair price and have always had an honest experience when working with customer support.
Thanks BidderoffDead

sarahh192
7/23/16

I have gotten a few really good deals on smaller items but I've gotten ripped off as well. Bidding on bigger items takes a lot of bidding and in my case, I ended up losing over 600 bids and not getting the item because my bid buddy ran out of bids before I could buy more and the auction ended. I just can't afford to throw away $75 dollars and get nothing. I get the whole point of dealdash and a lot of good deals are to be had, but it doesn't work out that way for everyone.

dawnb59
7/23/16

after winning an item at auction, I anxiously waited for the arrival. It never came. I thought the mail man had delivered to the wrong person. I had a tracking number so I knew it had been sent. When I contacted customer service they researched it and saw that it had been delivered according to the post office. I never received it. I thought OH WELL that is that! BUT NO! DealDash sent another one to me right away. Fantastic customer service and quick response. I am impressed!

susank98
7/23/16

My personal experience at DealDash has been so much fun. I'm not really up on trendy new fast moving games and I have made a couple of mistakes. I had to call for assistance twice and I had the MOST amazing customer service ever. I spoke to a wonderful young man named James. James not only walked me through everything I needed assistance with, but he was a gentleman, curious and got back to me within three minutes of my call to Customer Service!
Wow- I was impressed! I've won three times and have only played just a few- I've told all my Senior friends about it and they love it.

chrisl172

my first day on I won 4 bids it was lots of fun
ever one should try it out

laurenceo8
7/23/16

i loved it ,however it got too expensive for me to play ! I couldn't control my biding and found myself spending more on bids than i had in my budget .

brianr118
7/23/16

This site is fun and entertaining. When or lose. It's always great to place bids and see what happens. Every bid is always worth the win because the items I have received are top notch. I enjoy every win!

sandrak54
7/23/16

WOW! Almost anything you are looking for, wanting or needing, you will find on Deal Dash at one time or another with a chance to win them for 0.01 cent, less then 50% off, 75% off or any amount up to regular price you would pay at a store. Why not try to get it for a lot less? I've had GREAT results from pillows, sheet sets, clocks, jewelry, bicycles, toys, fireplaces and even an electric Motorcycle-650. I will always go to Deal Dash first now. Thank you, thank you Deal Dash.

jeremyh51
7/23/16

As a new customer, my experience with DealDash has been great. I didn't have a good experience when I first signed up, because I didn't know that I was going to automatically be charged $30 when I first signed up. But, your technically support was able to fix my problem promptly, which gave me a positive outlook about DealDash. For a the next couple of days I've been able to go onto DealDash and win some small items for 1 cent. I've also tried to bid for some other things a little bit bigger, but I haven't been successful. But, that's how it works. You win some, you lose some.

laurens147
7/23/16

Trying to win on DealDash is like gambling in a Casino. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Unfortunately the House has the Edge!

johnd603
7/23/16

I got on the site for the first time and could tell that it was different. Not as many people jumping in and out. Serious bidders. I like that.

ginettet
7/23/16

Always Beautiful and great product !

leslieb79

Fun

brookes24
7/23/16

I was on the edge of my seat during my bidding experience on DealDash! WOW! What a rush! It was late at night, and my eyelids were so heavy, but I couldn't seem to pry myself away; even though I had set up Bid Buddy to do the work for me! I didn't win the item I was bidding on, but you can bet that I will be back to bid again!!! Thanks DealDash for creating an awesome fun "shopping" experience!

josephl95
7/23/16

Not only a legitimate bidding site but also has wonderful customer service ever

wedab
7/23/16

Didn't win my item after spending over $100 on bids, but it is a fair and easy to use auction site.

normar24
7/23/16

Enjoy the shopping experience.. Join a few weeks ago and its been GREAT!

ronaw
7/23/16

Great place to get some stuff the cheapest way you can. Lots of choices and lots of auctions happening all at once. I already won a lot. I'm hoping they'd have more electronics stuff for auction but other than that, Dealdash is a great place to find great deals.

anns98
7/23/16

I still have not won but it sure is fun

collienb
7/23/16

I have been a member for 3 years. In that time, I have never been treated with anything but respect and awesome customer service. DealDash is second to NO ONE when it comes to the winning,m buying, and service after the sale. They offer great specials and quality products that are priced exactly as you would find them anywhere.

kima78
7/23/16

I've had a great experience with DealDash as a new bidder. The site is so easy to navigate. The explanation on how to place bids in the tactics and tips section was so helpful in getting me started. The Bid Buddy is an excellent bidding tool. I have won multiple deals and each and every time is thrilling! The merchandise is very high quality and I am impressed. Thank you DealDash for making it so much fun!

bubbac1
7/23/16

I have the best customer service there is from James he is very helpful and does what it take to make you happy

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

116 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 day ago
Add your answer
1 week ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Kevin. There are no recurring charges on DealDash. All purchases must be approved by the user. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!
1 week ago