Review of Cupid

Tel: 1465488216
belous@cupid.com

rad178
6/7/17
• Updated review

Figured it's time to share an update the cupid media niche sites. First and foremost, not much has changed by far. The women that uses the site are in full operation mode and doing all they can do to separate you from your money. Now, I've learned how to use the site to my advantage and have been successful on three (3) trips so far.

First and foremost, I don't recommend anyone sign up for any foreign cupid site until you are ready to travel to that niche country. Doing so will just lead you to disappointment, stress of these chics asking for money all day and hearing all kinds of sob stories. It will definitely distract from real life because these chics work overtime. They will shower you with attention, pictures and then the money kill.

I recommend sign up a month before you travel. Better to do it 2 weeks ahead but that's ok. Now, I dare say that 7-8 out of 10 women on all those site are "working" in some capacity. Some full time pros, others have jobs but need money for Iphones (their favorite) etc ... You will be paying for that iphone. Ok, back ... I've been to DR, Colombia and the Philippines with each trip lasting about 2.5 weeks. I used cupid to line up the girls and slept with the majority of them simply by telling them I will give them money in person. Since the trip is usually less than two weeks away, they are happy to wait.

Sorry to generalize but a lot of these women are broke,you are nothing but an ATM. They will do anything and everything to separate you from your money. Sleeping with you is a job (like I said working girls). There's no limit to what length they will go to and things they won't say to separate you from your money.

Last tip, honestly you dont even need to sign to cupid sites because when you get to your foreign country there are so many other options you wont even have time to contact those you met on those cupid sites. Happened to me and my friends.

“Stay away please”
3/4/16
• Previous review

In case it wasnt clear to you from all you've read, stay away from the site. Dont be tempted by all the pictures. There is absolutely nothing from scammers trying to get you to send $. Anyway, I did pay for a subscription service and heard all the scams. Everything from death in the family, my kid needs an operation, i need an operation, omg i just got robbed etc ... heard it all. Stay away and save your $$$

dits
5/28/17

I paid for a six month membership upgrade. I received an email confirming that my membership had been upgraded. Logging in I saw that indeed it had been upgraded.

Logging in a day later I was back at free membership.

I contacted support requesting them to look into it: no reply.
I contacted support again 24 hours later, still no reply.

I cancelled my membership, requesting a refund.
They told me, that my payment had not been received and they were not going to refund my money.

So my money is gone. My advice, stay away from this site.

julier102
5/27/17

A former friend was on this site and I was monitoring her by checking her profile. It kept saying she was active within days and I even got a message from her that December, saying "I'm real and I'm horny, want to chat?". The problem came when a cop and I went into the woman's house to do a well person check, only to find her body, that had been laying there for 8 MONTHS!!! And when I wrote them to take her profile down, they refused, saying only she could do that. A month later, they sent a message saying they had, so I went to the site to make sure, and I had received ANOTHER message from the dead woman's account saying she was "real and horny, want to chat?'!!!! TOTAL SCAM!!!

jamiey7
5/5/17

This site needs to be shut down! I signed up for THREE days for $2.97. After two days I see a charge in my bank account for $29.99. I called to dispute and they were rude and absolutely will NOT refund that money because I didn't read the terms and conditions. They said an email will be sent to me in 24 to 48 hours. Ok? And what is that going to do???? All foreigners hard to understand. Infuriating. I think I need to change my bank account because I'm afraid these thieves will take more money even after cancelling.

calvinr17
10/31/16

Gave this a shot expecting fireworks. I know a few people who have found love on Cupid but it has not happened for me im afraid. I've switched over to wejustfit.com now and that is looking more promising already. I guess it all comes down to the membership levels in the area your in and this just so happens to be better for me. Hope that helps, thanks for reading.

mozellarz
10/11/16

I have been using this site back in 2014 and never had ANY PORBLEMS! It is really confusing to read all the negative reviews. Are you guys sure you were using Cupid???

I have met my (ex)girlfriend on Cupid so i know that it is absolutely not a fake dating site!!!

If I was single I would come back to Cupid or Mingle2day as I know that those sites are the best. The negative reviews are not comprehensible.

cindim5
8/8/16

I was looking at this site about three months ago and joined for about 2 weeks. I decided it wasn't for me, and subsequently cancelled my membership. I heard nothing further from this dating site. Then 3 days ago I began to see messages from users in my email. Today I was checking my bank account and found that this company processed a charge of $99.98 on my PayPal account!!! I do not even use the PayPal any longer. I have tried to contact Pink Cupid all day with no result. I am filing a dispute with B of A against this payment.

gilberta11
7/19/16

Tried Cupid for a bit of a laugh and its pretty good actually. Surprised at how many girls use this site! I actually joined up the same week I joined WeJustFit.com and although Ive had more dates with WeJustFit, I think Ill keep up my Cupid subscripsion anyway, as its good to have a few options and its not to expensive. Will make a final decision when the three months are up but not a bad site at all.

samz8
4/10/16

they are fakers from Ukraine and introduce themselves they are from australia when you go on one of their 30 websites . avoid them they are so good in stolen your money you will not be possible to understand . do not pay. and do not give any ID to them as verification. they will steal you .
Fake profiles from Ukraine and other countries are on their websites.

if you have already paid try to get your money back .

norah15
4/5/16

I was on this website and they are 100% fake. They are very professional and have tens of websites under cupid media as Muslima.com and all of them are fake .
Avoid them or you will lose money. If You pay membership ask from paypal return .
Make your review of them on this website or others for scammers.

Also never put your ID as verification process as they steal identity .

positivec
3/23/16

Signed up had about 30 emails as soon as I paid a subscription no more emails and no replies! After my subscription ended guess what 30 odd emails from the same people!
just a scam!

marcosp10
3/22/16

Hrnyluv or Butterscotchseven this is Marcos
Call me 808-954-0345 or email me
Marcosr808@gmail.com

camberi
3/14/16

This is one of my favorite dating sites I have used. I guess dating sites like Mingle2day may offer a larger member base in certain regions but I also felt comfortable on Cupid. I did not meet anyone, but it was a fun site to use.

stevez11
2/16/16

These reviews say it all. I have nothing to add.
Stay away!

gregm65
1,343 helpful votes
2/11/16

Typical fake site. You sign up, "women" start contacting you (the fat, sweaty guy who owns the site), you check the "Who's Viewed Me" tab, and find out that no one has even looked at your profile.

thomasb146
2/8/16

I am not impressed with anything they have to offer.

mikeg163
2/1/16

I was hit on by multiple woman much younger from other countries to lure me in. Once signed I discovered its site all a lie! Be careful if you don't cancel they will keep charging you!

anda9
11/3/15

Used it for one month, never signed auto pay,totally forgot about the site, ended up paying 245 dollars instead of $34.99, am filing dispute with paypal who allowed this thieves to access my account, and they are located in Australia, no customers services, warning you, DON'T JOIN EVER.

joakinl
10/10/15

Cupid sites are a bunch of thieves who pray on sometimes vulnerable and isolated people seeking companionship.
I hope the company gets what is coming to it
Disgruntled &co

edwardl31
9/15/15

Cupid is a criminal operation. most US banks will not let you use their credit cards to sign up for a reason -- Cupid will renew your paid membership even when you have an end date. They hide the place where you get to stop the subscription.Most people have to google to find the page. It is also filled with romance scammers -- and they are not removed even if you report them. I know, I've reported them and they were never removed. -- If you want waste money join. If you want to meet real people go somewhere else.

kimberlyc35
9/1/15

Can't send messages as a standard member. Have to pay. What kind of dating website is this?!

davidb300
6/28/15

The below applies to my experience in New Zealand, as we are a small rock in the pacific we probably have less scammers as it's harder to scam us due to geographical location.
I joined Cupid in New Zealand a couple of years ago and found quite a few women and went on first dates with them. Yes there are scammers on the site, I came across plenty, but, it's not the sites fault, you soon find out they are fake by asking their location, then you ask them a question about their location that they should easily know. If they can't answer it, they are not from around those parts.
I was just hitting the on line people and started chatting.
And guys, if your 50+ or so, don't go thinking a hot 26 year old with a large lung capacity, and a body that works out every day, is going to want to pop anything of yours in her mouth, go for something in the ball park, not in Disneyland, you'll have less issues.

amandam56
1/5/15

Stay far away from this site. I paid for one month only and as soon as I paid, they blocked me from the site and emailed stating I was blocked until I sent a photo copy of my credit card and driver license front and back. This is absolutely ludicrous when every other site on the Internet is capable of processing payment the traditional way. Steer clear!

Tip for consumers: Steer clear and don't pay.

evaj2
11/18/14

I went in thinking i was paying 15.00 but in i2point 9Sec.they charged me 189.78 when i called them right after they said they would give me back 89.84 but that the 99.94 i would have to wait for 10 days so they can review it i was like whats to review you took something that i didn't agree to or even give you anyway no money yet they emailed me saying they woluld stop all process so i do have

maryannf2
5/29/14

I am new to Facebook. I noticed a few days ago an icon called Cupid on the left side of my FB page. WOW!!! I clicked and saw that they STOLE my pictures from my FB and also personal information and created a DATING profile for me...WITHOUT my permission. I tried to delete it, but there is no way! I just paid $12 thinking I could delete it if I was a 'member.' NOPE!!! j
I am deleting facebook, calling my bank, and an attorney.

Oh...Why did I come to this site? I should have known better. I see that there is ONE reviewer (Melinda) that has complaints about EVERYTHING, probably the water she drank today. That's too bad because it detracts from the legitimate complaints from people like me.

now iam holding with someone from the Ukraine! Before that it was the Phillipines..Yikes...this is crazy!!

Helpful answer

I am calling my bank to BLOCK them

By Jamie Y. on 4/11/17

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the Cupid staff and other customers.

Cupid?