Review of CashCrate

suzw4
11/13/17

I signed onto CashCrate to see if I could make a few bucks. I went thru filling out my info & proceeded to the survey list. Huge mistake! One after another said not eligible & bounces me to another survey, all wanting my information including phone number. After 4 hrs of this I quit & made a whopping $.63! The next morning Im awakened at 8:55 am to a sales call offering me pain creme! I hung up & blocked the number. Didnt stop them, they called again from another number that was almost the same just the last 2 numbers were different. Blocked that one too! This happened a total of 5 times in one day! Huge mistake! What was supposed to help make some money turned into a nightmare! Avoid Cash Crate!

craston
11/9/17

I have given survey for 40 minute. At the end of 40 minute survey completed and I got message that I am not qualified. Did not even get a penny for my effort. felt like this is con site

vagabondb
10/24/17

It's hard to earn anything on this site anymore. They've always paid me, so they're not a "scam." But Cash Crate should try upgrading their site more. Seems to be lacking in ways to earn beyond incredibly time consuming "offers."

More videos and maybe a code system would be nice!

annam210
4/6/17

I've joined cashcrate 10 days ago and i've already got a 30$ balance, my plan is to make atleast a 100$ a month, ofcourse you won't get rich with it, but you do get some decent 'spending' money. I barely did any effort at all. there are some rules to follow though if you wanna make some cash on there. firstly don't lose your time on surveys, they sucks and the pay isn't worth the time you've put in it, go for the 'offers' they pay way more, so basically you've got to create an account on certain websites, log in with your email and such (and yes, you do get spammed) but the trick is to create a separate email address for this that you won't use for anything else. Doing an offer literally takes 3mins and you get 1$ + for them. so it really does work, and very easy to earn cash on if you follow these rules above! Don't wait join cashcrate now and start making some cash: http://www.cashcrate.com/7272695

johns1474
10/9/16

They steal your information and resale it and you never make any substantial amount of money

casht1
9/27/16

CashCrate is a great site I've made over 1000 dollars in little over 2 months sign up here http://www.cashcrate.com/6765521 for a 30% bonus

lindag143
7/15/16

I have been a member of CashCrate since 2009. However, I have only received one check from them because I has been active on AmazonMechanicalTurk.com. As I said previously, CashCrate is a slow money maker. I am doing more research on CashCrate now that AmazonMechanicalTurk is giving me problems logging on and I made $21.02 but it took me quite some time to make that money to get received in a check the following month. I have been doing a lot of research on making money online and I have these website to research further: Swagbucks, Global Teat Market, Vindale, Columbia House, Amway, Prizerebel, cash lagoon and rewards1. I shall get to that million dollar mark one of these days with all of the patience I have researching online. I also write for several magazines but I haven't received payment yet.

joelr29
Joel R.
6/16/16

I signed up to make money as advertised and five minutes later I received three sales calls

tomversidw
4/26/16

Cashcrate sends surveys that have to be "prescreened". If it were just entering demographic info I wouldn't mind but, a lot of the time, they're asking questions about products and habits that give good survey information and then they say they're sorry I don't match. Yesterday I spent 15 minutes looking at photos of cereals and answering questions just for them to say I don't qualify...why not...I gave a lot of good feedback. When I first signed up I was getting surveys that provided credit and it seemed hopeful...but, after the first couple of weeks it's just more and more of a bunch of prescreening surveys that I don't get credit for.

roreyf
3/8/16

Well 3 months later from previous review and things have gotten much worse on cashcrate. Get no points, top surveys are gone and have not been replaced with anything like was advertised on their site. I feel like 3rd graders run this site. The pro tools will not work, cant upload proof of completions anymore. Pre-screen mini survey before i get a real one. The check in feature works for about half of the people. They constantly say they are working on this or that, with no time frame of any kind. The B.S. gets thicker everyday. I used to make 500$ a month at cashcrate, lucky if i clear 200$ now. Their whole business is based on your truthful answers, yet when you have a reasonable concern you will not get any sort of truthful answer from them at all. The same tired surveys, the same offers many years old. You dont get credit for a survey not their problem, they are not the providers. Funny they are the host provider. Be ready to babysit every click you do on here. Here is the new scam that they have going on now it is called CINT surveys. You click on one of their surveys for so called amount, and you get rerouted to a box that says that survey is no good, so we will send you to this new one. BUT the payout will not be the same as the original you clicked on. They will not tell you how much you will be paid, so actually you start on a survey that says it will pay 4.46 for 15 minutes, yet you wind up doing one for 30 minutes and get .46. It is almost CRIMINAL.

Tip for consumers: Stay away.......... This what i mean right here more B.S. been hearing this for months.

arnoldb38
3/3/16

CashCrate, LLC was Disolved on 2/18/2016 according to their SEC Status

jana177
2/17/16

i have try this and it work so start earn here........http://www.cashcrate.com/6359009

sandye18
2/16/16

Do not get involved with Cashcrate unless you want your cell phone number and email address sabotaged!!!! You will make no money at doing this. It takes up a lot of time for nothing. My phone rings off the hook daily with calls now, and my email account is flooded with all different types of junk mail.

rebekahr2
2/15/16

I see a lot of the reviews on here and from my experience, Cashcrate is not a scam. However, I recommend that you: create a separate email just for completing offers, do not use your home phone number when completing offers, do not do any surveys because these are 3rd party and are a waste of time to do. Also, do not watch videos for 2 cents because that is a big waste of time and do not do the tasks. Stick with the free offers for the most part. And no you will not make a whole lot of money with this. Sign up for CashCrate here: http://www.cashcrate.com/4882642

kimberlyj23
10/27/15

I'm a SAHM and was hoping to make a little extra cash doing surveys. They IMMEDIATELY sell your email and phone number. The first day I signed up, I received 15 sales calls within 10 minutes and my spam mail is getting 100 hits a day instead of about 20. Now, even though I canceled the account and requested my name taken off all lists, I still get calls. Today I received one about my "topical pain medicine order", which is not at all the surveys I agreed to by signing up for the website. After telling the person 4 times that I did not order pain meds, they hung up on me. I have had to restrict my phone to accept only contact list numbers for now. It sucks.

annaz5
10/15/15

Joined the site and tried taking 6 or so different surveys but "didn't qualify for them." Tried looking at their "offers" but refused to make ten cents off of a 20 minute process to get the offers. This is the biggest joke!! Deleting my account today.

jamesk105
9/29/15

Made enough to cash out the first month, now I can't find anyway to earn on this site. Even some of the things that I do I don't even get credit for. So my advice do it for a month cash out then quit, don't even try after that!!!!

srp
9/27/15

Cash Crate is a scam. It just asks you a bunch of questions in order to spam your emails with surveys you do not qualify for.

jamiea18
9/22/15

This site is a scam. Unless you like doing nothing for free....do not sign up .........................................................

stellaj9
8/4/15

I tried this website after hearing a lot of positive comments about it, and I am so horrified with it. You spend nearly ten minutes, purely in qualifying questions, after which you are told that you just wasted your time answering because you do not "meet the requirements for the survey." The amount you "get" from the surveys is extremely minimal to the point where there shouldn't even be any criteria for a survey in question (ex. $0.10 for a 30 minute survey). This website is a waste of your time, and only serves to clutter up your inbox. Do NOT sign up for this!

eds135
6/24/15

Cashcrate is Awesome. At first I thought its a SCAM. But when I received my first check I focus on it. I earn extra cash even if Im not from US, how much more someone like you who lives in US. Please check my blog.

robw38
5/5/15

Hi. I am Rob and I've been a member on CashCrate since last July. I go by the username AppoholicsAnonymous there and up to now I have made over $10,000 with them. I always see all the comments from people declaring that it's a scam or that they do not pay enough per survey for it to be worth it. I see the feedback from people stating there are no offers or surveys offered for them. I can not speak for anybody else however I would certainly like to contribute my experience by linking to a few of my own threads I started on CashCrate's own community forum if that is okay. I don't believe I am able to submit a direct link here in this post but I'm incorporating the link to my name on here so you might be able to click on my name and be directed to my threads I am talking about. If that does not work just Google the CashCrate forum and search for my username there, "AppoholicsAnonymous". You don't have to sign up just to read my posts.

andrewr46
3/6/15

look ive made about $250 in a month of playing around usualy an hour or 2 of an afternoon I wasn't expecting miracles I just stuck it out with a separate email from my main one it works slowly if u can wait for it......http://www.cashcrate.com/5926045 heres a link if you don't believe me try it yourself.

kathleens13
2/10/15

I've made money on this site--but I took precautions at the start. I created an email adddress JUST to use for this site. As it was a Google address, I used that address to get a Google Voice number, and used that number whenever a phone number needed to be entered.

As a result, I avoided all phone and email spam entering my main account.

I have to only give it three stars, though, because that account I made to use with CashCrate? It gets spammed ALL THE TIME. If you don't think to take precautions like I did and sign up here, well, you're in for a headache.

But the precautions I took are ones you can take as well. And then take advantage of the fact that you CAN earn money from this site.

How much have I earned? ATM, ~$95. The vast majority of that I have received in check form and cashed; only $2.00 is pending my earning more money.

askmem
2/7/15

SPAM! Don't trsut this site. It is another SPAM. I signed with them, and did couple of work and supplied my tel and email... now they are flooding my mailbox with unnecessary advertisement and keep busy my cellphone with all sort of nonsense call where as my earning is still in pending list. SO don't trust them they are another SPAM like rest out there on internet

No. Maybe a few dollars. DEFINITELY NOT WORTH YOUR TIME!! You will spend your time trying to get rid of all the sales calls and spam emails.

By Kimberly J.

Questions? Get answers from the CashCrate staff and other customers.

CashCrate?