US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

lindag143
7/15/16

I have been a member of CashCrate since 2009. However, I have only received one check from them because I has been active on AmazonMechanicalTurk.com. As I said previously, CashCrate is a slow money maker. I am doing more research on CashCrate now that AmazonMechanicalTurk is giving me problems logging on and I made $21.02 but it took me quite some time to make that money to get received in a check the following month. I have been doing a lot of research on making money online and I have these website to research further: Swagbucks, Global Teat Market, Vindale, Columbia House, Amway, Prizerebel, cash lagoon and rewards1. I shall get to that million dollar mark one of these days with all of the patience I have researching online. I also write for several magazines but I haven't received payment yet.

joelr29
6/16/16

I signed up to make money as advertised and five minutes later I received three sales calls

tomversidw
4/26/16

Cashcrate sends surveys that have to be "prescreened". If it were just entering demographic info I wouldn't mind but, a lot of the time, they're asking questions about products and habits that give good survey information and then they say they're sorry I don't match. Yesterday I spent 15 minutes looking at photos of cereals and answering questions just for them to say I don't qualify...why not...I gave a lot of good feedback. When I first signed up I was getting surveys that provided credit and it seemed hopeful...but, after the first couple of weeks it's just more and more of a bunch of prescreening surveys that I don't get credit for.

roreyf
3/8/16

Well 3 months later from previous review and things have gotten much worse on cashcrate. Get no points, top surveys are gone and have not been replaced with anything like was advertised on their site. I feel like 3rd graders run this site. The pro tools will not work, cant upload proof of completions anymore. Pre-screen mini survey before i get a real one. The check in feature works for about half of the people. They constantly say they are working on this or that, with no time frame of any kind. The B.S. gets thicker everyday. I used to make 500$ a month at cashcrate, lucky if i clear 200$ now. Their whole business is based on your truthful answers, yet when you have a reasonable concern you will not get any sort of truthful answer from them at all. The same tired surveys, the same offers many years old. You dont get credit for a survey not their problem, they are not the providers. Funny they are the host provider. Be ready to babysit every click you do on here. Here is the new scam that they have going on now it is called CINT surveys. You click on one of their surveys for so called amount, and you get rerouted to a box that says that survey is no good, so we will send you to this new one. BUT the payout will not be the same as the original you clicked on. They will not tell you how much you will be paid, so actually you start on a survey that says it will pay 4.46 for 15 minutes, yet you wind up doing one for 30 minutes and get .46. It is almost CRIMINAL.

Tip for consumers: Stay away.......... This what i mean right here more B.S. been hearing this for months.

arnoldb38
3/3/16

CashCrate, LLC was Disolved on 2/18/2016 according to their SEC Status

jana177
2/17/16

i have try this and it work so start earn here........http://www.cashcrate.com/6359009

sandye18
2/16/16

Do not get involved with Cashcrate unless you want your cell phone number and email address sabotaged!!!! You will make no money at doing this. It takes up a lot of time for nothing. My phone rings off the hook daily with calls now, and my email account is flooded with all different types of junk mail.

rebekahr2
2/15/16

I see a lot of the reviews on here and from my experience, Cashcrate is not a scam. However, I recommend that you: create a separate email just for completing offers, do not use your home phone number when completing offers, do not do any surveys because these are 3rd party and are a waste of time to do. Also, do not watch videos for 2 cents because that is a big waste of time and do not do the tasks. Stick with the free offers for the most part. And no you will not make a whole lot of money with this. Sign up for CashCrate here: http://www.cashcrate.com/4882642

kimberlyj23
10/27/15

I'm a SAHM and was hoping to make a little extra cash doing surveys. They IMMEDIATELY sell your email and phone number. The first day I signed up, I received 15 sales calls within 10 minutes and my spam mail is getting 100 hits a day instead of about 20. Now, even though I canceled the account and requested my name taken off all lists, I still get calls. Today I received one about my "topical pain medicine order", which is not at all the surveys I agreed to by signing up for the website. After telling the person 4 times that I did not order pain meds, they hung up on me. I have had to restrict my phone to accept only contact list numbers for now. It sucks.

annaz5
10/15/15

Joined the site and tried taking 6 or so different surveys but "didn't qualify for them." Tried looking at their "offers" but refused to make ten cents off of a 20 minute process to get the offers. This is the biggest joke!! Deleting my account today.

jamesk105
9/29/15

Made enough to cash out the first month, now I can't find anyway to earn on this site. Even some of the things that I do I don't even get credit for. So my advice do it for a month cash out then quit, don't even try after that!!!!

srp
9/27/15

Cash Crate is a scam. It just asks you a bunch of questions in order to spam your emails with surveys you do not qualify for.

jamiea18
9/22/15

This site is a scam. Unless you like doing nothing for free

stellaj9
8/4/15

I tried this website after hearing a lot of positive comments about it, and I am so horrified with it. You spend nearly ten minutes, purely in qualifying questions, after which you are told that you just wasted your time answering because you do not "meet the requirements for the survey." The amount you "get" from the surveys is extremely minimal to the point where there shouldn't even be any criteria for a survey in question (ex. $0.10 for a 30 minute survey). This website is a waste of your time, and only serves to clutter up your inbox. Do NOT sign up for this!

eds135
6/24/15

Cashcrate is Awesome. At first I thought it’s a SCAM. But when I received my first check I focus on it. I earn extra cash even if I’m not from US, how much more someone like you who lives in US. Please check my blog.

robw38
5/5/15

Hi. I am Rob and I've been a member on CashCrate since last July. I go by the username AppoholicsAnonymous there and up to now I have made over $10,000 with them. I always see all the comments from people declaring that it's a scam or that they do not pay enough per survey for it to be worth it. I see the feedback from people stating there are no offers or surveys offered for them. I can not speak for anybody else however I would certainly like to contribute my experience by linking to a few of my own threads I started on CashCrate's own community forum if that is okay. I don't believe I am able to submit a direct link here in this post but I'm incorporating the link to my name on here so you might be able to click on my name and be directed to my threads I am talking about. If that does not work just Google the CashCrate forum and search for my username there, "AppoholicsAnonymous". You don't have to sign up just to read my posts.

andrewr46
3/6/15

look ive made about $250 in a month of playing around usualy an hour or 2 of an afternoon I wasn't expecting miracles I just stuck it out with a separate email from my main one it works slowly if u can wait for it......http://www.cashcrate.com/5926045 heres a link if you don't believe me try it yourself.

kathleens13
2/10/15

I've made money on this site--but I took precautions at the start. I created an email adddress JUST to use for this site. As it was a Google address, I used that address to get a Google Voice number, and used that number whenever a phone number needed to be entered.

As a result, I avoided all phone and email spam entering my main account.

I have to only give it three stars, though, because that account I made to use with CashCrate? It gets spammed ALL THE TIME. If you don't think to take precautions like I did and sign up here, well, you're in for a headache.

But the precautions I took are ones you can take as well. And then take advantage of the fact that you CAN earn money from this site.

How much have I earned? ATM, ~$95. The vast majority of that I have received in check form and cashed; only $2.00 is pending my earning more money.

askmem
2/7/15

SPAM! Don't trsut this site. It is another SPAM. I signed with them, and did couple of work and supplied my tel and email... now they are flooding my mailbox with unnecessary advertisement and keep busy my cellphone with all sort of nonsense call where as my earning is still in pending list. SO don't trust them they are another SPAM like rest out there on internet

reneeo1
12/22/14

I am totally disgusted. Australia was on the country list when I joined. When I recommended it to someone else (with the link they provided) my country came up as Afghanistan. Warning bells.!!! Support said 'No big deal'.. you have got to be joking!!!

nothanky
10/17/14

Scam!

tonyl49
8/4/14

this site is complete bull$#*!. only survey site that you can complete the whole 20 minute survey and then be told you dont qualify for the survey so you dont recieve credit. and the do not give you credit for alot of the offers you fill out.

lynnk22
8/2/14

This site is quick and easy to get started. Signing up here at http://www.cashcrate.com/5536234. I make about 100 to 200 dollars a month for just completing the daily surveys they have available. Not the fastest and easiest but i found it to be pretty stable so far. Going on 4 months now with no problems with withdrawing.

ralphj14
4/6/14

The people posting that they have made a lot of money on cashcrate is Dana or whoever else moderates it. They are pretending to be people that use the site. They are liars. The site shuts you down before you can make much money. If you start to get earnings they stop you and you will not get credit for many of the offers. It stays in pending for months. They stop posting paid videos to stop you from earning there. They stopped the paid search unless you get credit for surveys, but they keep you from getting that as well. If anyone is making any money, it is a (select) few and probably the ones that give out their credit card information.
I have been researching it along with some of the other sites as well. I joined it as part of my investigation and have come to the conclusion that the site is a front for stealing your identity and private information. Do not fall for it!

crystalh
5/21/13

I thought this site was legitimate AT FIRST... The first 2 months I made enough to cash out. But after that, none of the offers ever confirmed. I used many many new emails like they said, and they still didn't confirm. It took me 2 months to make $20 to cash out.

And I get on there today, and noticed I went from $20.62 to $16.62. I went down $4! Their reason was because I did not do legitimate searches. I argued this publicly in their forum, and they admitted they could be wrong.

But there are also several other members who have been stolen $4 from as well... I find it hard to believe that EVERY person that was accused of making fraudulent searches, made EXACTLY $4 worth... Hmmm...

I have been at Cash Crate since September 2012. I have made $199 total in ALL those months... I found another site where I have made $125 in 1 month!

In my opinion, Cash Crate IS A WASTE OF TIME.

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CashCrate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question