Review of CashCrate

Ammon, ID, US
info@cashcrate.com

mateid
12/12/18

this site is for nothing , just to annoy people and thats it , is a scam , takes time for nothing , delete this site .

Response from Dana H., CashCrate Representative
We're very sorry you did not have an enjoyable experience on our site. We have members from all over the world making money with us.

Please feel free to contact us (https://www.cashcrate.com/contact) with additional details about your concerns, and we'd be glad to try and assist. Thank you.
yolandam65
12/1/18

I've earned $1,500 extra cash in a few months on CashCrate, it helps fund my small online business and pays for other nice little extras in life. The site is easy to use and you can always ask for help on the CashCrate forum should you need to. I genuinely enjoy giving my opinion in surveys and do find it rewarding. But I most appreciate that I can earn extra money whenever I feel like it with no specified hours or demands/deadlines. When it comes to surveys - just take your time, be honest, do a good job (more than the bare minimum!) and the money will roll in, it's as simple as that. CashCrate is worthy of your trust and definitely legitimate, and you can come to depend on it. I also just find it a fun and cozy place to spend time.

kellyr220
11/28/18

I have mixed feelings about this site. I loved cashcrate at first but now it's a pain in the ass. While it is legitimate, most of the time you don't qualify even when you are half way through the survey or, they don't pay you at all. I completed surveys successfully and half of the time they didn't even pay me my cents. Like seriously? And the high paying surveys, the ones that pay in dollars, don't even pay you the amount they say. They will just give you a couple of cents and that's it. Like that's sneaky. I appreciate the small checks I receive, but I don't know if I can put up with the bullcrap anymore.

Response from Dana H., CashCrate Representative
We are very happy you have received a number of payments from us over the years. We are very sorry for the frustration you are experiencing though.

It appears you contacted us via a support issue this week and we replied asking for more information, but have not heard back from you yet. The reply was sent to the email address on your CashCrate account. Please reply with the details requested and we’d be glad to see if we can help.

We do have some routed surveys where payout may vary and we do inform members before they start the survey: “This survey is routed. This means that if you do not qualify for this particular survey, you may be given the opportunity to take another survey from the same partner that you are more likely to qualify for. The payout of this survey may be different and will be determined by the length of the survey.
I understand, take me to the survey!”

We went ahead and removed these surveys from your account to help minimize that frustration and hope you decide to keep earning with us. Again, please reply to our support response and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
ankitaj1
7/17/18

I have been a member of Cash Crate since July 2016 and i must say it is the best survey website that i have come across. They have lots of Survey opportunities , a nice referral program , great offers. I earn about $500- $600 per month just by completing surveys and i get weekly payment without fail. The support staff is are really good , very helpful. I would suggest Cash Crate to everyone who wants a little extra cash each month :) its a very good website :)

brianm658
7/16/18

Hey there, just wanted to share a positive review about Cashcrate! Been a member now for a few years (signed up from http://realstat.info) and as of this posting,I have made $8000,00 (US) just from Cashcrate!

Tip for consumers: Tip: Go for the 'offers' they pay way more! Create a separate email address for this that you won't use for anything else. so basically you've got to create an account on certain websites, log in with this email. Do an offer which might take up to 3 minutes of your time and depending on the offer,you get 1$ + for them. so it really does work, and very easy to earn cash on if you follow these rules above!

laurah361
7/16/18

I have been a member for almost 7 years now. I have made almost $16,000 all in the comfort of my home. I was skeptical at first but something to told me to stick with it. The wisest decision I ever made. Cashcrate is legitimate and pays you for your honest opinion. If i can do it you can also. I have not onlymade money but also earned fabulous prizes such as amazon gift cards, Color Hd tv and ipad its truly legitimate their holiday contest is nothing like I have never ever seen. Go ahead and give it a try.

kevine100

Hey all,

I've been a CashCrate member since January of 2010. One of the great parts about the site -- then and now -- is the various ways to earn.

Interested in sharing your opinion? Do surveys on your own time.

Have a social following or a knack for SEO/marketing? Earn money with their great referral program. The CashCrate staff has always been helpful to me (special thanks to Dana) and I've always gotten paid on time.

Bottom line: I would recommend CashCrate to anyone looking to boost their income.

Tip for consumers: Don't be afraid to ask questions on the forum, or scan the forum for tips.

mihkaylan
3/12/18

I have been in crashcrate for 5 years on and off because I would get sick of taking so many surveys and not being reward or other task but im finally back on and it seems to be ok it moves slow but im almost at getting my first reward

Response from Dana H., CashCrate Representative
Glad to hear you were close to making your first payout when you made this post. :) Please feel free to contact us and we'll see what we can do to get you earning faster. Our bigger earners tend to complete surveys. offers, etc. pretty regularly and they are making payout and more each and every month. We'd like to get you earning faster too! You are welcome to submit a support request on the CashCrate site: https://www.cashcrate.com/support

Thanks.
kellyd102
1/4/18

I am a good standing member who is extremely unhappy. I am trying to login. It is the captcha screen that has problems, not me. I click on the correct squares, and it still keeps giving me 25 more screens to click on the correct squares until it tells me to "try again later". This irritates me so much. Every day, I have to think to myself, will I be able to login or not.

Response from Dana H., CashCrate Representative
We now have the ability to respond to concerns posted here. The captcha's are run by Google and have been added to our site as an additional security feature. We are sorry you had trouble logging in. Are you still experiencing login issues? If so, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the CashCrate site to submit a support request: https://www.cashcrate.com/contact

If you are seeing any messages when trying to log in, please include that as well. We've been able to troubleshoot and help the few other members who reported this issue to us. Thanks.
joanettet
12/18/17

I signed up in 2011. To date I have never cashed out and I have earned $5.74. No way can anyone make even a little cash. There are so many other sites out there that care about the time you spend on their sites.

Response from Dana H., CashCrate Representative
We now have the ability to respond to member concerns. We do care about all of our members and want them to be successful. One method that are bigger earners use: They complete surveys, offers, etc. consistently, trying one or a few every day. With this method, our members are making payout and more every month. Please reach out to us and we'd be glad to provide additional earnings tips. You can submit a request for support here: https://www.cashcrate.com/support Thanks.
dreexts
11/23/17

it is possible to make some side cash.
It is also possible to waste tons of time because there are a lot of bad links.
Once one figures out which are the decent links, then it is an ok site.
Give it a try with this decent link.

Response from Dana H., CashCrate Representative
Thank you for the comment. I reviewed your account and do see you are outside of the USA. I am also sorry you ran into some bad links. If this happens again, please submit a support request with the survey name/number and we'd be glad to take a look: https://www.cashcrate.com/support Unfortunately surveys (and offers too) can expire from time to time or reach their maximum cap.
suzw4
11/13/17

I signed onto CashCrate to see if I could make a few bucks. I went thru filling out my info & proceeded to the survey list. Huge mistake! One after another said not eligible & bounces me to another survey, all wanting my information including phone number. After 4 hrs of this I quit & made a whopping $.63! The next morning Im awakened at 8:55 am to a sales call offering me pain creme! I hung up & blocked the number. Didnt stop them, they called again from another number that was almost the same just the last 2 numbers were different. Blocked that one too! This happened a total of 5 times in one day! Huge mistake! What was supposed to help make some money turned into a nightmare! Avoid Cash Crate!

Response from Dana H., CashCrate Representative
I am very sorry you were awakened by a sales call so early. Generally, surveys do not ask members for their phone numbers but cash offers may. They are looking for legitimate leads. Please feel free to contact us: https://www.cashcrate.com/support If you are still using our site, or would consider trying it again, we'd be glad to provide tips to help you earn more. I am also sorry you did not have a good initial experience on CashCrate and we'd be glad to try and make this right for you.
craston
11/9/17

I have given survey for 40 minute. At the end of 40 minute survey completed and I got message that I am not qualified. Did not even get a penny for my effort. felt like this is con site

Response from Dana H., CashCrate Representative
We are very sorry this happened to you. Please contact us and we'll see what we can do to make it right for you: https://www.cashcrate.com/support

When submitting your support request, please indicate this in in reference to your sitejabber review.
annam210
4/6/17

I've joined cashcrate 10 days ago and i've already got a 30$ balance, my plan is to make atleast a 100$ a month, ofcourse you won't get rich with it, but you do get some decent 'spending' money. I barely did any effort at all. there are some rules to follow though if you wanna make some cash on there. firstly don't lose your time on surveys, they sucks and the pay isn't worth the time you've put in it, go for the 'offers' they pay way more, so basically you've got to create an account on certain websites, log in with your email and such (and yes, you do get spammed) but the trick is to create a separate email address for this that you won't use for anything else. Doing an offer literally takes 3mins and you get 1$ + for them. so it really does work, and very easy to earn cash on if you follow these rules above! Don't wait join cashcrate now and start making some cash: http://www.cashcrate.com/7272695

johns1474
10/9/16

They steal your information and resale it and you never make any substantial amount of money

Response from Dana H., CashCrate Representative
We do not sell any of your account information to third parties. If you complete a cash offer and fill out your information though, you are agreeing to share that with the advertiser sponsoring that offer. If you have any additional concerns, please feel free to contact us: https://www.cashcrate.com/contact Thanks.
casht1
9/27/16

CashCrate is a great site I've made over 1000 dollars in little over 2 months sign up here http://www.cashcrate.com/6765521 for a 30% bonus

lindag143
7/15/16

I have been a member of CashCrate since 2009. However, I have only received one check from them because I has been active on AmazonMechanicalTurk.com. As I said previously, CashCrate is a slow money maker. I am doing more research on CashCrate now that AmazonMechanicalTurk is giving me problems logging on and I made $21.02 but it took me quite some time to make that money to get received in a check the following month. I have been doing a lot of research on making money online and I have these website to research further: Swagbucks, Global Teat Market, Vindale, Columbia House, Amway, Prizerebel, cash lagoon and rewards1. I shall get to that million dollar mark one of these days with all of the patience I have researching online. I also write for several magazines but I haven't received payment yet.

joelr29
Joel R.
6/16/16

I signed up to make money as advertised and five minutes later I received three sales calls

tomversidw
4/26/16

Cashcrate sends surveys that have to be "prescreened". If it were just entering demographic info I wouldn't mind but, a lot of the time, they're asking questions about products and habits that give good survey information and then they say they're sorry I don't match. Yesterday I spent 15 minutes looking at photos of cereals and answering questions just for them to say I don't qualify...why not...I gave a lot of good feedback. When I first signed up I was getting surveys that provided credit and it seemed hopeful...but, after the first couple of weeks it's just more and more of a bunch of prescreening surveys that I don't get credit for.

roreyf
3/8/16

Well 3 months later from previous review and things have gotten much worse on cashcrate. Get no points, top surveys are gone and have not been replaced with anything like was advertised on their site. I feel like 3rd graders run this site. The pro tools will not work, cant upload proof of completions anymore. Pre-screen mini survey before i get a real one. The check in feature works for about half of the people. They constantly say they are working on this or that, with no time frame of any kind. The B.S. gets thicker everyday. I used to make 500$ a month at cashcrate, lucky if i clear 200$ now. Their whole business is based on your truthful answers, yet when you have a reasonable concern you will not get any sort of truthful answer from them at all. The same tired surveys, the same offers many years old. You dont get credit for a survey not their problem, they are not the providers. Funny they are the host provider. Be ready to babysit every click you do on here. Here is the new scam that they have going on now it is called CINT surveys. You click on one of their surveys for so called amount, and you get rerouted to a box that says that survey is no good, so we will send you to this new one. BUT the payout will not be the same as the original you clicked on. They will not tell you how much you will be paid, so actually you start on a survey that says it will pay 4.46 for 15 minutes, yet you wind up doing one for 30 minutes and get .46. It is almost CRIMINAL.

Tip for consumers: Stay away.......... This what i mean right here more B.S. been hearing this for months.

arnoldb38
3/3/16

CashCrate, LLC was Disolved on 2/18/2016 according to their SEC Status

jana177
2/17/16

i have try this and it work so start earn here........http://www.cashcrate.com/6359009

sandye18
2/16/16

Do not get involved with Cashcrate unless you want your cell phone number and email address sabotaged!!!! You will make no money at doing this. It takes up a lot of time for nothing. My phone rings off the hook daily with calls now, and my email account is flooded with all different types of junk mail.

rebekahr2
2/15/16

I see a lot of the reviews on here and from my experience, Cashcrate is not a scam. However, I recommend that you: create a separate email just for completing offers, do not use your home phone number when completing offers, do not do any surveys because these are 3rd party and are a waste of time to do. Also, do not watch videos for 2 cents because that is a big waste of time and do not do the tasks. Stick with the free offers for the most part. And no you will not make a whole lot of money with this. Sign up for CashCrate here: http://www.cashcrate.com/4882642

kimberlyj23
10/27/15

I'm a SAHM and was hoping to make a little extra cash doing surveys. They IMMEDIATELY sell your email and phone number. The first day I signed up, I received 15 sales calls within 10 minutes and my spam mail is getting 100 hits a day instead of about 20. Now, even though I canceled the account and requested my name taken off all lists, I still get calls. Today I received one about my "topical pain medicine order", which is not at all the surveys I agreed to by signing up for the website. After telling the person 4 times that I did not order pain meds, they hung up on me. I have had to restrict my phone to accept only contact list numbers for now. It sucks.

Our bigger earners tend to complete surveys, offers, etc. consistently. Doing even a little bit each day can really add up. We have lots of great tips for earning more in the FAQ section of our forum ( https://forums.cashcrate.com/forums/frequently-asked-questions.14/ ).

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

CashCrate is going strong. We are continuing to grow and currently have over 7 million members.

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

CashCrate would send the check via the postal service/international mail to the name and street address on your account: https://www.cashcrate.com/account You can see a lot more info about payments here ( http://www.cashcrate.com/blog/announcements/cashcrate-payment-details/ ). Please let us know if you have any other questions.

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

If you are outside of the USA, CashCrate would initially pay you by check. PayPal becomes available at the Silver Level. You can reach silver level by earning a total of $100 or by getting a total of 25 active referrals (http://www.cashcrate.com/blog/announcements/silver-status-for-500-earners-this-means-even-more-money-for-you/ ).

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

CashCrate is available to members world wide. Unfortunately, there are currently few surveys/offers available to us in your country. We are always looking for new offers and will provide more for your country as soon as we are able. There may be some options available for you under the "Bonus Surveys" tab and "Cash Tasks" tab. In the meantime, you might look at our referral program ( http://www.cashcrate.com/blog/features/referral-levels-explained/ ) as a way to make money. To refer people, give them your referral URL ( you receive this after you sign up ). When they use that link to come to our site and sign up you'll receive a referral commission for all the surveys and cash offers they complete.

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

Sorry this happened to you. The best option is to press the back button on your browser if this happens. Unfortunately though, it will not always return you to the point in the survey where you left off, as some surveys allow you to "click into them" only one time.

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

You can see a lot more info about payments here ( http://www.cashcrate.com/blog/announcements/cashcrate-payment-details/ ). If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask our support team ( https://www.cashcrate.com/support ).

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

You can see a lot more info about payment modes here ( http://www.cashcrate.com/blog/announcements/cashcrate-payment-details/ ).

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

If you are outside of the USA, we may not get many offers/surveys for your location. You can still earn with our referral program though: ( http://www.cashcrate.com/blog/features/referral-levels-explained/ ).

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative
Questions? Get answers from the CashCrate staff and other customers.

2 Photos for CashCrate