US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

johns1492
10/31/16

Been using Brass deals for years. Never had any issues just great deals. Will buy most of Christmas presents here. Thanks Brad!!!!!

beth-aned
10/5/16

I ordered some bowl's with lids off Brad's Deals and never received them. Got auto reply from seller...forever...They are still " getting back to me"! So much for vetting! Do not go here..it is a crap shoot if anything ever arrives!

bobh127
9/14/16

We just got screwed by BON-TON. We were sent a deal alert from Brad's Deals for a Kitchen Aid Mixer that included a rebate for an Ice Cream attachment. Instead what we received from BON-TON was what is termed as NOS or New Old Stock. In other words, we received a discontinued model from 3 years ago that IS NOT included in the rebate program and KitchenAid will not honor, of course. I passed on a similar deal from CostCo (very trust worthy) to buy something recommended by Brad's Deals(very untrust worthy) and BON-TON keeps giving me the run around. I only wish Brad's had vetted the company the way they say they do on their web site. Honestly, if Brad's had gone to Consumer Affairs, as I finally did, and reviewed the numerous complaints concerning BON-TON and their unreliable/nefarious web sales tactics, and they are truthful about their "vetting" process, they would never direct a consumer there again.

bettyr22
8/31/16

No, I have already found out that you can't get hold of them anymore than you can get hold of Light in the Box. Brads is just as bad as they are. Nobody seems to have a good opinion of Brads or Light. I am going to delete my account on both of them and never purchase from them again.

laurap106
8/26/16

I wanted to get the deal today at JCPenney Leggings, 20 Styles, $4 and it also said Shipping is $8.95, or free when you spend $50. I had over $70. in my cart and it wouldn't give me the free shipping. They ran out of a couple of items I had in my cart while I was on the phone with customer service. Neither of them ever heard of Brad's deals, and one was a supervisor! She looked it up and saw the deal herself and still wouldn't honor it! Not a happy camper here!

Tip for consumers: This particular review was for one incident, the one I had with JCP. It does not reflect my views of Brad's Deals as a whole. Normally I would give them 5 stars across the board, and will continue to shop these awesome deals.

loisw20
8/26/16

NOT HAPPY--never got my product, yugster shipping kept saying it is being shipped....i am home and it never came....

carold62
8/22/16

So far this sites had led me to some great deals at several stores

joem204
8/16/16

I've been waiting 1 month for underware. I'm saving $15. Next time I'll pay the $15. I get an email that they shipped only to find out the label was created a week ago but no pickup. Thanks but no thanks. VERY disappointing. I could have purchased through Amazon and received it 3 weeks ago. DO NOT do it. My dad once said,"if it's too good to be true, it usually is" !!!!!!!

donnar105
7/28/16

This website is very disappointing every time I try to order something I cant get into the site or when placing an order only for the seller to tell me it is not available a week later, and then try to get my money back. Then Brads deals sends an email stating "congrats on your order"(which I never got) if you only really knew what your customers were going through on our end..... so frustrating!!

jennifers233
5/16/16

I can not figure out why anyone would not give this site a 5-star rating! They literally search the internet and provide you with sites having sales or items that are on sale - what a time saver! I have bought numerous items that this site has alerted me to - PEOPLE: YOU ARE NOT BUYING YOUR ITEMS FROM BRAD'S DEALS!!! They only let you know the sales are going on - it is up to you to make the purchase from the specified vendor within the timeline of the sale or within the criteria stated! If you don't act fast enough (sometimes) or buy the items stated it is your fault! YOU MUST READ THE DETAILS OF THE SALE!! Sign up for their daily e-mails - they have introduced me to sites I would have never even heard of but got great deals because Brad's Deals alerted me to the sales. I have bought anything from American Eagle sweatshirts for $12 shipped free to dog chew sticks at 1/2 the retail price and shipped for free! I just can't say enough about how much I appreciate the service they provide!!!

erink17
4/27/16

Love this site- it has everything you can think of at a great price.... You just have to check the daily deals and shop, shop, shop.

cathym64
3/28/16

Sent back a watch and never heard back from them its been 4 months..3029830069 Cathy M please respond!

kathyr50
12/20/15

Bought 3 necklace from super Jeweler .They are suppose to be sterling silver w/diamond and normally sell for 299.00.I paid 14. each .from Brads, items not even worth that so where's the deal? If I want to return I have to insure and pay return postage. My bad for trusting Brads Deals if it sounds too good to be true it is. Lesson learned, Will never use Brads seals again

richarde31
12/18/15

What a virus! No "deals", just same prices you can get anytime at thes stores. Unsubscribed, but emails fill up my inbox. Bad! Bad! Bad!

kimberleeo
11/30/15

I'm a HUGE fan of Bradsdeals.com I check it at least 3 to 6 times a day. It's the first thing I check in the morning and the last thing I check before bed. (many times in between too)They are constantly adding new deals. I've gotten so many ideas, things I would haven't thought about, that make great gifts. I've lost count of how many things, (deals) I've bought because of this site. It's truly a unique, one of a kind, trusted site.

wayneb51
10/25/15

These guys boarder on unethical. They send you an email about a low priced item and 10 minutes later the item is sold out. Another trick is to add shipping costs to make up for low prices. Example: Men's Nike Free Trainer 3.0 V4 Shoes $36 plus very reasonable shipping of $6.99 (although most sales are free shipping at other sites). Then I added 3 socks at $12 and THEY ADDED $12 IN SHIPPING COSTS. Outrageous!!!!!

rickandsherrys
10/15/15

See a deal ya want - click on it - price goes from 49.99 to 149.99. What's the deal there Brad?
Or your item you find for such a great deal is "OUT OF STOCK" ANOTHER GREAT TRICK THERE BRAD. This guy lives pretty good off of his garbage website and taking advantage of people. Try reaching them sometime. That's another whole story and complaint. Never been called a liar especially when we have pictures that prove his site is a joke. And a bait and switch operation. Those that have gotten deals here probably are his family or friends. DON'T TRUST BRADS DEALS!

rebeccan16
9/17/15

They alert you to some pretty awesome deals. If the business chooses not to honor the offers, it is not reflective of BD. it is reflective of the business . You will always have businesses who may choose to bait you with a deal but in the end not honor, no matter what coupon distributor you use.
Also , if you see something you wants be sure to buy it right away. Usually stock runs out due to the savings offered.

johnh346
9/8/15

In this day and age if you need someone to find the best bargain on the internet for you, then you are a moron. Looks like a scam to me.

kimw69
9/7/15

Of Great experiences here. I have gotten some good deals with using their codes and/or links and 80% free shipping too. Sometimes items I want have been sold out before I could get to site due to me not checking email sooner or limited quantities at that price, but Hey You Win some and Lose Some.

There was once I received a email from a company refunding my money after I already paid due to them running out. It was disappointing because they should have had a counter keeping up with sells, but this is a Direct reflection of the actual Seller's Website not Bradsdeals.com.

Bradsdeals.com did their job and informed me/us of good deals and provided the codes and links, anything after that, unless codes don't work I don't see how everyone is blaming Brads.

stephanied35
9/5/15

Brads deals is the best site. Finding things I need are important to me. Check it out!

teric4
7/31/15

Horrible that I thought I was getting an opportunity to save money when instead it was a way to sell my cell phone # to companies. Have received 12 phone soliciatations in 24 hours after signing up. CANCELLED memberships....asked to stop getting calls per email. NO response.
This company....BRAD is a sham.

risav
7/15/15

Feels like bait and switch. Ordered a comforter from Macy's to pick up in store. They never got the order and when i went to pick it up it was no longer on sale.
Second experience was with Coach. Ordered , 3 wallets as gifts. Several days later I got an email that they were no longer available. I was told I was welcome to browse their web site, but there were no comparable deals. I'm done with Brads deals!

lisad93
7/9/15

Should not have been able to get through the entire purchasing of the purse if they were out of stock. Unsure if this is Coach's error or Brad's Deals, but either way, I won't feel comfortable using this site again. Very disappointing to find such a great deal, only to be told many days later that the purse was not even available.

carlob18
5/31/15

Lowest prices, not too mail email! Easy to use app

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

17 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Brad's Deals staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
byronb33
Byron B.
1 week ago
Answer
bradw15
Brad W. [Brad's Deals Rep]
A: Hi Byron, did you check your spam folder? The email would have come directly from Kohl's. If it you are still not seeing it, please send us an email at help@bradsdeals.com with your Kohl's order number and we'll do our best to help!
6 days ago
2 weeks, 2 days ago
Answer
bradw15
Brad W. [Brad's Deals Rep]
A: Hi Carla, we list for stores mostly within the US. Although some of our stores do have Canadian sites, the deals may not be the same and the shipping may not be free.
2 weeks, 1 day ago