Review of Brad's Deals

help@bradsdeals.com
2017 Customer choice award

nelsonl20
9/28/17

They don't take responsibility for any item that you order from their website that you don't receive they tell you they are just a third party hosting other websites .I placed two others more than a month a go and still haven't received any of them so people please don't waste your time and money thinking this can't happen to you call the supplier directly they don't have any record of my transactions but I have trans ID ## and invoice## and nothing PLEASE DONT BUY FROM THEM ITS A RIP_OFF

johnb912
7/21/17

The deals are great, and I've never been disappointed with any purchase. The shipping has also been quick.

angelicam16
7/21/17

I find SO many things here, especially household items and clothes. I'm really greatful for Brads deals!!

ralenef
7/21/17

I've been signed up for Brads deals for 2 years now and the only disappointment I've had is me, missing a deal!

tammyb89
7/21/17

I love looking through the deals & I especially love the money I have saved by using Brads Deals. I have told my daughter & many of my friends about checking with Brads Deals before they purchase anything elsewhere.

lauras253
7/21/17

I enjoy reading the great bargains that someone else has found, and located in one website! This not only saves me time but offers a large assortment of items to choose from.

leisas4
7/18/17

Addicted to Brad's Deals. Latest deals on anything and everything. Customer service for website help is great as well. Can't say enough good things about this site.

patk43
6/14/17

I really enjoy and use your site and deals quite often. However today for the first time I feel I've been scammed. I attempted to Oder the two night stands from jet.com and after I submitted all my personal information, including my credit card, I was told the item was sold out. Now I've experienced items being sold out before, but not after I submit all my personal information. Previously as soon as you start to place the order, you are informed that the item is sold out. I really feel like I've been scammed by jet.com. Thank you

mollyf7
5/24/17

Love their daily newsletter! At first it's easy to go crazy and buy all the amazing deals that were sent, so I had to slow myself down! Lots of coupon codes or special discounts for "Brad's Deals Members" which is very nice and usually just requires you go through their link. My recent fave was saving money on flowers for Mother's Day! By going through Brad's Deals I saved the shipping fee which can be like $15. It can be a lot of emails if you're away for awhile, but hey, that's what a daily email entails. I see no legitimate reason to complain. One of my best finds!

debbiem136
5/20/17

Every deal I've used on here has been exceptional. Very useful sight! I've recommended it to many of my friends.

susans342
5/20/17

I find all kind of awesome deals on Brads Deals. One of my favorite online shopping places. I can shop for my home and family all once.

victorial56
5/18/17

I have found several great deals and it's been easy to order! Everyday I like to look and see what deals are available. The variety of items changes all the time. Great tool when you're on a budget!

angies57
5/17/17

Enjoy shopping and the great deals. Look forward to seeing the emails come to my in box!!!! The deals that come in really are awesome and always happy with items I have bought.

melodys28
5/17/17

I've ordered several items from several places based on Brads Deals prices and promo codes. The only problem I have with Brads Deals is they have turned me into an online shopping addict. But keep those awesome deals coming guys and girls!

lindam400
5/16/17

I enjoy seeing very good deals daily from your app. Merchandise is good for our families and I appreciate the reviews that are included. Thank you for doing such an honest and straightforward job.

ottilias
5/16/17

Deals are real, and direct from the seller. Thank you for saving me money. I have the app on my phone, for all my needs, I check the posted items daily, and I am extremely happy with the shopping and outcome from Brad's deals. You would not go wrong with this app

jenniferf101
5/15/17

Everyday, just as promised, I am emailed new deals that no one else has. And the deals are astronomical! My favorite site, period.

laural161
5/11/17

I subscribed to Brady's Deals a while ago and I am glad I did. I have found so many special offers because of Brady's Deals and it fas saved me money. They publish all sorts of deals from clothing, to toys, to household goods. I highly recommend checking the site out.

martyp13
4/29/17

Just want the emails to stop that's all and now have to write at least 100 characters.Really. Don't have time for the emails and now have to take the time to write this to make them stop. Really?

laneyd2
4/27/17

I've been with Brad since the beginning, and a day doesn't go by that I don't share my love with a friend or co-worker. All the ladies now know that they can count on daily love from Brad and look forward to it. He makes discount shopping a cinch and saves me so much time and money. Thank you Brad!

susanl168
4/27/17

Great site, good deals that save time and money. The deals that I have collected on were here great, I check several times a week.

garyr93
4/26/17

I've bought several items always at great prices, especially when shipping is included. The folks there do very well finding great bargains.

mfinf
4/26/17

Love Brads Deals!
I do t always have time to shop, this site narrows my search for me. Gotten great deals and now a true fan

maryb432
4/25/17

Enjoy. It whenever you can afford the deals! The deals are great, if you can afford them, then enjoy getting great deals!

debrab92
4/24/17

Always find great deals, and delivery has always been on time! Always satisfied with the quality products!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

That happened to me when I ordered something from EBAY before. I had to call the bank and have them credit me for the $ taken out of my account, then do the whole process over. EBAY, and PayPal were not helpful to me at all. I spent two days on phone calls, trying to get them to help.

By Debra H. on 5/22/15
Helpful answer

Hi Jackie, Are these the garden flags you're looking for? http://www.bradsdeals.com/deals/personalized-garden-flags-13-shipped-p266793

By Brad W. [Brad's Deals Rep] on 6/24/16
Helpful answer

A total waste of time. Look elsewhere.

By Richard E. on 1/14/16
Helpful answer

Your complaint doesn't make any sense. Brad's deals publishes information on deals, and then if you click on one of the deals, it will take you to the other company's website.If you participate in a deal that you saw on Brad's Deals, you deal directly with the company offering the deal. Brad's will never be charging your credit card.. That said, they are supposed to stand behind their deals. It sounds to me, unfortunately, that you do not understand how it works and perhaps they felt there was nothing more they can do for you.

By Rebecca G. on 9/9/13
Helpful answer

Hi Mary, we post deals for various retailers, as long as they have the lowest price. Which shoes are you looking at? We can check to see if they have wide widths available.

By Brad W. [Brad's Deals Rep] on 7/21/17
Helpful answer

Hi Christine, please note that you don't buy directly from Brad's Deals. We're here to help you save money! We tell you about the lowest prices we can find, but the deals are purchased through the retailer. Some retailers accept PayPal, other's do not. Please let us know which deal you're interested in and we can check to see if PayPal is accepted at the store's website.

By Brad W. [Brad's Deals Rep] on 7/21/17
Helpful answer

Hi Frederick, it will depend on the retailer you ordered it from. Please note that we do not sell things, but tell you about sales and low prices we find online. For a detailed status of your order, you'll want to reach out to the retailer directly. If you'd like us to help you get in touch with them, please send your order information to help@ bradsdeals.com and we'll help!

By Brad W. [Brad's Deals Rep] on 2/20/17
Helpful answer

Hi Byron, did you check your spam folder? The email would have come directly from Kohl's. If it you are still not seeing it, please send us an email at help@bradsdeals.com with your Kohl's order number and we'll do our best to help!

By Brad W. [Brad's Deals Rep] on 11/30/16
Helpful answer

Hi Carla, we list for stores mostly within the US. Although some of our stores do have Canadian sites, the deals may not be the same and the shipping may not be free.

By Brad W. [Brad's Deals Rep] on 11/21/16
Helpful answer

Hi Anne, Brad's Deals does not ship anything directly. We post deals with the lowest prices we can find online and all of our deals do have various retailers. While some may have an international shipping policy, they may not ship outside the US for free. If you have any questions about a particular retailer's shipping policy, please email us at help@bradsdeals.com and we can clarify.

By Brad W. [Brad's Deals Rep] on 11/14/16
Questions? Get answers from the Brad's Deals staff and other customers.

Brad's Deals?