Review of Brad's Deals

Charlotte Amalie, VI 00802, USA
help@bradsdeals.com

patk43
6/14/17

I really enjoy and use your site and deals quite often. However today for the first time I feel I've been scammed. I attempted to Oder the two night stands from jet.com and after I submitted all my personal information, including my credit card, I was told the item was sold out. Now I've experienced items being sold out before, but not after I submit all my personal information. Previously as soon as you start to place the order, you are informed that the item is sold out. I really feel like I've been scammed by jet.com. Thank you

mollyf7
5/24/17

Love their daily newsletter! At first it's easy to go crazy and buy all the amazing deals that were sent, so I had to slow myself down! Lots of coupon codes or special discounts for "Brad's Deals Members" which is very nice and usually just requires you go through their link. My recent fave was saving money on flowers for Mother's Day! By going through Brad's Deals I saved the shipping fee which can be like $15. It can be a lot of emails if you're away for awhile, but hey, that's what a daily email entails. I see no legitimate reason to complain. One of my best finds!

debbiem136
5/20/17

Every deal I've used on here has been exceptional. Very useful sight! I've recommended it to many of my friends.

susans342
5/20/17

I find all kind of awesome deals on Brads Deals. One of my favorite online shopping places. I can shop for my home and family all once.

victorial56
5/18/17

I have found several great deals and it's been easy to order! Everyday I like to look and see what deals are available. The variety of items changes all the time. Great tool when you're on a budget!

angies57
5/17/17

Enjoy shopping and the great deals. Look forward to seeing the emails come to my in box!!!! The deals that come in really are awesome and always happy with items I have bought.

melodys28
5/17/17

I've ordered several items from several places based on Brads Deals prices and promo codes. The only problem I have with Brads Deals is they have turned me into an online shopping addict. But keep those awesome deals coming guys and girls!

lindam400
5/16/17

I enjoy seeing very good deals daily from your app. Merchandise is good for our families and I appreciate the reviews that are included. Thank you for doing such an honest and straightforward job.

ottilias
5/16/17

Deals are real, and direct from the seller. Thank you for saving me money. I have the app on my phone, for all my needs, I check the posted items daily, and I am extremely happy with the shopping and outcome from Brad's deals. You would not go wrong with this app

jenniferf101
5/15/17

Everyday, just as promised, I am emailed new deals that no one else has. And the deals are astronomical! My favorite site, period.

laural161
5/11/17

I subscribed to Brady's Deals a while ago and I am glad I did. I have found so many special offers because of Brady's Deals and it fas saved me money. They publish all sorts of deals from clothing, to toys, to household goods. I highly recommend checking the site out.

martyp13
4/29/17

Just want the emails to stop that's all and now have to write at least 100 characters.Really. Don't have time for the emails and now have to take the time to write this to make them stop. Really?

laneyd2
4/27/17

I've been with Brad since the beginning, and a day doesn't go by that I don't share my love with a friend or co-worker. All the ladies now know that they can count on daily love from Brad and look forward to it. He makes discount shopping a cinch and saves me so much time and money. Thank you Brad!

susanl168
4/27/17

Great site, good deals that save time and money. The deals that I have collected on were here great, I check several times a week.

garyr93
4/26/17

I've bought several items always at great prices, especially when shipping is included. The folks there do very well finding great bargains.

mfinf
4/26/17

Love Brads Deals!
I do t always have time to shop, this site narrows my search for me. Gotten great deals and now a true fan

maryb432
4/25/17

Enjoy. It whenever you can afford the deals! The deals are great, if you can afford them, then enjoy getting great deals!

debrab92
4/24/17

Always find great deals, and delivery has always been on time! Always satisfied with the quality products!

janaf6
4/24/17

Love my daily emails of Brads deals. It's the best of online deals and codes so you can save loads of moolah!

carolem30
4/21/17

Brads deals is THE go to site. I never miss checking it everyday, it is full of great deals from clothing to furniture....

terinah1
1/7/17

I have gotten some og the best deals from this site. Just add your email to get some fantastic deals. This is not an instant gratification site. Sometimes you just have to wait fir what you want to go on sale through bradsdeals. I can say that I have saved money on big name merchandise.

johns1492
10/31/16

Been using Brass deals for years. Never had any issues just great deals. Will buy most of Christmas presents here. Thanks Brad!!!!!

bethaned
10/5/16

I ordered some bowl's with lids off Brad's Deals and never received them. Got auto reply from seller...forever...They are still " getting back to me"! So much for vetting! Do not go here..it is a crap shoot if anything ever arrives!

bobh127
9/14/16

We just got screwed by BON-TON. We were sent a deal alert from Brad's Deals for a Kitchen Aid Mixer that included a rebate for an Ice Cream attachment. Instead what we received from BON-TON was what is termed as NOS or New Old Stock. In other words, we received a discontinued model from 3 years ago that IS NOT included in the rebate program and KitchenAid will not honor, of course. I passed on a similar deal from CostCo (very trust worthy) to buy something recommended by Brad's Deals(very untrust worthy) and BON-TON keeps giving me the run around. I only wish Brad's had vetted the company the way they say they do on their web site. Honestly, if Brad's had gone to Consumer Affairs, as I finally did, and reviewed the numerous complaints concerning BON-TON and their unreliable/nefarious web sales tactics, and they are truthful about their "vetting" process, they would never direct a consumer there again.

carold62
8/22/16

So far this sites had led me to some great deals at several stores

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

19 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Brad's Deals staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 11/14/16
on 10/17/16
on 10/14/16
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the Brad's Deals staff and other customers.

Brad's Deals?