Review of Blindster.com

5/23/16

Plan on buying more.

jamesn115
12/10/16

These blinds are top quality and fit perfectly! They were way less expensive than some we had just purchased at a popular store I should probably not mention. In fact, they were half the price, and the quality was outstanding. I would recommend Blindster to anyone in need of blinds!

johnk265
3/12/16

I ordered 6 very large custom blinds and the blinds fit like a glove! Quality workmanship and precise fitting as every blind fit perfectly. I HIGHLY recommend using Blindster for your window treatments.

pattib22
6/10/16

Ordering and receiving the blinds were easy and the quality of the material/manufacturing was great. We are ordering larger ones for our french doors!
thanks

sterlingb14
6/18/16

Blinder has been awesome! We used them for our home and for 2 rental units. They were great blinds at a great price. They even sent a new one for free when I messed up the measurement.

We will be back!

trevors36
6/23/16

I was doing a lot of research to try to find blinds and have them cut to my measurements. Ive never been so happy to find such a great company who takes quality in their work. The pricing was great and the staff was very pleasant to work with. Ordering online was also very easy! I will definitely be back to buy more blinds in the future!!!

shannons76
11/22/16

Very happy with Blindster! We will definitely use them again.

geraldr21
12/8/16

We had just replaced most of our other blinds and skipped this one window. 9 months after the others were replaced this one last one fell apart. I am so pleased i really wish I knew of Blindster exist.

Excellent workmanship. Very easy install.

constances11
12/11/16

Being told how to measure from Blindsters.com I picked the correct measurement and was easy to install

mistyo8
5/27/16

I ordered 3 blinds for our office, they came in on time, ( actually early), just what I ordered.Very Satisfied

courtneyg21
3/12/16

Easy to order and affordable

deniseh42
3/13/16

Great blinds, practical, reasonable price and easy to install!

lynneg10
6/3/16

Ordering was easy and I received them in a good time. I love the look of them

dougf22
9/16/16

Ordering was easy. The product was shipped quickly and installation was simple. The blinds work great and look wonderful. They are a great investment

micheleg30
10/4/16

Kris was an incredible help in placing my order. The website explains clearly how to measure your windows. The product is well constructed and arrived earlier than expected. Nice product and excellent website, plus solid customer service.

johnb589
4/21/16

Well, actually only one set, but we paid attention to measuring properly and they fit perfectly, just the right amount of gap, They arrived on time, in good shape and at a competitive price. Quality appears to be good and they do what they were designed to do, keep the sun off of my lilly-white skin.

marym402
10/26/16

The blinds are fantastic &they fit my window, perfectly! I love they fact that they're cordless, that really gives the window a clean tailored look!

dough47
10/27/16

simple, exactly as promised.

darylt4
4/24/16

Ordering was easy. And the phone call was helpful.
Received order about 10 days later.

gilbertb29
5/5/16

Quality product at a great price. One of my blinds was damaged during shipping. No problem, they sent me a replacement ASAP.

debbieh73
8/22/16

The blinds are great quality. They look like they came from a very high end store. Even better is the customer service at Blindster.com. We measured two of our blinds incorrectly and there was no problem with getting replacements.

georges217
12/10/16

From the ordering to the installing, the only hiccup was an edge of a valance was broken. Called and a replacement was sent immediately. 2nd order in the past 2 years without problems.

markl177
3/12/16

I found the staff at blindster very helpful with my purchase

dottiec2
5/30/16

I ordered plantation shutters online and the process was pretty easy. I got a follow-up call to clarify a few things -- they wanted to get it right the first time. The shutters arrived on time and were pretty easy to install. We are so pleased with the way they look and fit! Wonderful experience. If we decide to order more, I'll definitely go with Blindster.

michaeld251
12/16/16

Options, quality, and pricing was excellent. Instructions were easy and I was able to hang 7 sets of blinds in no time. Option to buy 10 year no hassle warranty was dirt cheap and provided piece of mind as this was my first purchase thru the company. Plan to do more business with them in the future.

15 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Blindster.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question