Review of Blindster.com

5/23/16

Plan on buying more.

jamesn115
12/10/16

These blinds are top quality and fit perfectly! They were way less expensive than some we had just purchased at a popular store I should probably not mention. In fact, they were half the price, and the quality was outstanding. I would recommend Blindster to anyone in need of blinds!

johnk265
3/12/16

I ordered 6 very large custom blinds and the blinds fit like a glove! Quality workmanship and precise fitting as every blind fit perfectly. I HIGHLY recommend using Blindster for your window treatments.

pattib22
6/10/16

Ordering and receiving the blinds were easy and the quality of the material/manufacturing was great. We are ordering larger ones for our french doors!
thanks

sterlingb14
6/18/16

Blinder has been awesome! We used them for our home and for 2 rental units. They were great blinds at a great price. They even sent a new one for free when I messed up the measurement.

We will be back!

trevors36
6/23/16

I was doing a lot of research to try to find blinds and have them cut to my measurements. Ive never been so happy to find such a great company who takes quality in their work. The pricing was great and the staff was very pleasant to work with. Ordering online was also very easy! I will definitely be back to buy more blinds in the future!!!

shannons76
11/22/16

Very happy with Blindster! We will definitely use them again.

geraldr21
12/8/16

We had just replaced most of our other blinds and skipped this one window. 9 months after the others were replaced this one last one fell apart. I am so pleased i really wish I knew of Blindster exist.

Excellent workmanship. Very easy install.

constances11
12/11/16

Being told how to measure from Blindsters.com I picked the correct measurement and was easy to install

mistyo8
5/27/16

I ordered 3 blinds for our office, they came in on time, ( actually early), just what I ordered.Very Satisfied

courtneyg21
3/12/16

Easy to order and affordable

deniseh42
3/13/16

Great blinds, practical, reasonable price and easy to install!

lynneg10
6/3/16

Ordering was easy and I received them in a good time. I love the look of them

dougf22
9/16/16

Ordering was easy. The product was shipped quickly and installation was simple. The blinds work great and look wonderful. They are a great investment

micheleg30
10/4/16

Kris was an incredible help in placing my order. The website explains clearly how to measure your windows. The product is well constructed and arrived earlier than expected. Nice product and excellent website, plus solid customer service.

johnb589
4/21/16

Well, actually only one set, but we paid attention to measuring properly and they fit perfectly, just the right amount of gap, They arrived on time, in good shape and at a competitive price. Quality appears to be good and they do what they were designed to do, keep the sun off of my lilly-white skin.

marym402
10/26/16

The blinds are fantastic &they fit my window, perfectly! I love they fact that they're cordless, that really gives the window a clean tailored look!

dough47
10/27/16

simple, exactly as promised.

darylt4
4/24/16

Ordering was easy. And the phone call was helpful.
Received order about 10 days later.

gilbertb29
5/5/16

Quality product at a great price. One of my blinds was damaged during shipping. No problem, they sent me a replacement ASAP.

debbieh73
8/22/16

The blinds are great quality. They look like they came from a very high end store. Even better is the customer service at Blindster.com. We measured two of our blinds incorrectly and there was no problem with getting replacements.

georges217
12/10/16

From the ordering to the installing, the only hiccup was an edge of a valance was broken. Called and a replacement was sent immediately. 2nd order in the past 2 years without problems.

markl177
3/12/16

I found the staff at blindster very helpful with my purchase

dottiec2
5/30/16

I ordered plantation shutters online and the process was pretty easy. I got a follow-up call to clarify a few things -- they wanted to get it right the first time. The shutters arrived on time and were pretty easy to install. We are so pleased with the way they look and fit! Wonderful experience. If we decide to order more, I'll definitely go with Blindster.

michaeld251
12/16/16

Options, quality, and pricing was excellent. Instructions were easy and I was able to hang 7 sets of blinds in no time. Option to buy 10 year no hassle warranty was dirt cheap and provided piece of mind as this was my first purchase thru the company. Plan to do more business with them in the future.

Helpful answer

Thank you for your interest! All of the products on our website are covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects. If something breaks (that shouldn't) we will replace the blind or repair. You can see the full details by going to https://www.blindster.com/our-policies.html#Lifetime-Warranty. The Satisfaction Guarantee is something else entirely. The SG allows you to return products for a refund if you don't like them up to $500 per order. You can read the details by going to https://www.blindster.com/our-policies.html#60-day-Satisfaction. Please call 888-256-8672, option 1 for sales if you have more questions.

By Becky R. [Blindster.com Rep] on 8/17/16
Helpful answer

Thank you for your interest! The only fabric we sell that is available as "just fabric" is for the Premium Roman Shades. The factory will only sell extra fabric if a roman shade is ordered as well. Please call 888-256-8672, option 1 for sales to place your order.

By Becky R. [Blindster.com Rep] on 8/2/16
Helpful answer

Thank you for your interest! Unfortunately, I am not aware of a sheer shade that is made with the Top Down/Bottom Up option.

By Becky R. [Blindster.com Rep] on 7/30/16
Helpful answer

Thank you for your interest! We will take care of return shipping if the product is defective (and the factory wants them to be returned). Our Satisfaction Guarantee will cover all other issues. Under our Satisfaction Guarantee we will attempt to resolve your concerns or issues without requiring you to return the product. The only way you will be required to pay to return the shipment is if you want a full refund of the blinds/shades. You can see the details of our 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee by going to https://www.blindster.com/our-policies.html#60-day-Satisfaction.

By Becky R. [Blindster.com Rep] on 6/12/16
Helpful answer

Thank you for your order! Unfortunately, I don't have your order number to check your particular order. We don't refuse to process orders without samples being sent to you. However, we do offer to send samples by priority mail (at no charge to you) if the order is more than $500, you haven't already received samples and the color is something other than a neutral color. You don't have to wait on the samples if you want your order to proceed as entered. We have this policy in place for two reasons: 1. We always want our customers to be happy with their orders. While the colors loaded into our website are 100% accurate (actual scans or photos of the fabric) we don't know what type of monitor is being used to view the colors. Colors will definitely vary based on the monitor. This makes sense if you think about how TV screens vary in color when you are looking at the same shows in the stores selling TVs. 2. With our Satisfaction Guarantee we have the most liberal return policy in the industry. However, we have to pay for the shades even when you return them under our Satisfaction Guarantee. Therefore, we want to give you the opportunity to see the samples before the order is made. Reducing our costs helps keeps our prices lower and eliminates waste. All of our orders are charged when the order is placed. Our products are all custom-made and the factories will not make changes or cancel the order once they have started working on the blinds/shades. We can refund your order and you can place a new order after you get the samples. Please call 888-256-8672, option 1 for sales to talk to an agent about all of your options.

By Becky R. [Blindster.com Rep] on 6/1/16
Helpful answer

Thank you for your interest! I'm not familiar with the specifications on that particular window casement. However, I can tell you what is required for all of our 1" blinds as follows: 1" Wood & Fauxwood Blinds - 1" Minimum depth (recess) to mount. 1 3/4" depth required to have all parts of the blind inside the window opening. 1" Aluminum Blinds - 1" minimum depth to mount. 1 1/2" depth required to have all parts of the blind inside the window opening. Generally, mounting brackets for horizontal blinds mounted inside the window are screwed to the side of the window. However, the brackets will be universal and can mount to the top, side or back. Please call one of our sales associates at 888-256-8672, option1 for sales for more detailed information.

By Becky R. [Blindster.com Rep] on 5/9/16
Helpful answer

Thank you so much for your interest! The horizontal flat sheer shades look to be very similar to the Allure shades. However, I am only going by what I am seeing on the Lafayette website. The horizontal flat sheer shades is a horizontal striped fabric (stripes are approximately 3" vertical for the colored fabric and 2" vertical for the mesh sheer that alternates with the colored fabric). There are 2 layers of fabric that travels up and down on a roller shade mechanism. As you raise and lower the fabric the stripes will align to completely cover the window or they will let in light (varies by position). There is a video that shows how they are made and operated on the product page at https://www.blindster.com/sheer-shades/horizontal-flat-sheer-shades/ (the part that shows how they operate is at the end of the video). The quality is equal to any similar shade in the industry. And these shades are covered under our limited lifetime warranty for all manufacturing defects. You can always order 1 shade to see if you like it before proceeding with an entire order. Also, be sure to get samples of the fabric before ordering. Please call one of our sales associates at 888-256-8672, option1 for sales for more detailed information.

By Becky R. [Blindster.com Rep] on 4/27/16
Helpful answer

Thank you for your interest! Unfortunately we don't have vinyl blinds available. None of our factories make vinyl blinds any more because aluminum and fauxwood blinds are so reasonably priced and hold up much better than the vinyl.

By Becky R. [Blindster.com Rep] on 4/22/16
Helpful answer

Unfortunately, I can't look up your order without more information. Please call me at 888-256-8672 and ask for Becky. We are in Houston, TX and didn't work on Monday because of the flood. I haven't had complaints about the phones not working properly but it is possible.

By Becky R. [Blindster.com Rep] on 4/19/16
Helpful answer

I'm sure we will. But after you make a decision, if the current sale is less than 30%, just send us an email or give us a call and we'll honor the 30% off discount.

By Kyle C. on 3/5/16
Questions? Get answers from the Blindster.com staff and other customers.

34 Photos for Blindster.com