US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mousyd

I get a lot of emails from men on this site compared to white-oriented sites, such as Match and EHarmony. (in 96 reviews)

latonyat1

But please take out time to return peoples phone calls having great customer service is the key to success in business. (in 13 reviews)

finallyo

What I am saying to any of you who gets on this site. (in 76 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

camillet13
7/16/16

They advertise one price but when you give your credit card info you'll pay double that price with no receipt!

qweniquew
7/9/16

This site should check to see if people are married! This site as well as other dating sites promotes cheating! Terry L White is married!

jacks489
7/6/16

Be aware, they will send fake flirts and notifications just to get you to spend money to join this site.
Worst site on the internet. Plenty of Fish and OK Cupid are a lot better!!!

notc2
7/2/16

Ladies beware of Basketballcraz50.. He is a manipulator and a pathological liar. Will have you thinking that you're the crazy one and second guessing yourself...I've met nothing but men with problems on this site, please beware..save your money

ginar22
6/29/16

The worst site ever it's not worth the money or time just a lot of clutter from people who don't pay and don't read the profiles they will not let you say what you want in your profile and the men are old ugly horn dogs

michaeld212
6/28/16

I tried to join a few times, using different payment methods but all you get is a notice that your card has been declined and I tried with a few different cards as well as my ATM which all work, even Paypal doesn't work. They have absolutely no customer service so it's basically just a fake dating site...

Don't waste your time..

wandab25
6/25/16

I registered on line and kept getting responses over 111 of them from females. I am a female interested in males only. The 111 responses appeared to be a scam to encourage up grade. I had previously requested assistance through email for correcting gender and to no avail I never received assistance. I decided to unsubscribe from emails, the emails keep coming. RIDICULOUS!!!
There is no phone number or any personal way to contact customer service.

shirleyb67
6/25/16

I have met some nice guys on BPM. I never sign up for more than 30 days and never with my credit/debit cards. I go out and purchase visa/MasterCard gift cards..child plz. I signed up one month last year and met a well established man. Got to know him and he flew me out twice round trip (he better) and treated me like a queen. I don't know what went wrong but we talked off and on after second visit. Now he's retiring at 52..bought a big house..sold his smaller one. Doing everything in his power to get me back but its a wrap. Geminis only play with you for so long. So out of the two times I joined I met like 5 men and had no problem getting their numbers. I been wired money...2 trips and begging like crazy to see me. One thing I'm not is desperate for a man. I gotten attention all my life. I just gotten out of 22 yr relationship and was desperate. Maybe if alot of u stop lying about ur weight and sending fake pics..u to could get lucky.

janesew1
6/22/16

I'vd tried BPM several times over the years,so I can say with conviction"don't waste your time or money"!!! It is truly filled with a bunch of losers.They have a lot of what I call"ghost profiles" guys long gone,but didn't delete their profiles.A lot of profiles with no pictures or with pictures,but the men didn't take the time to volunteer anything else.men looking for a booty call and nothing more.All my experiences and the guys I did meet on this site have been negative.Though there are probably some good men on this site,I wasn't fortunate enough to meet any of them.I can honestly say I will NEVER subscribe to it again 6/22/16

trishaj2
6/19/16

LADIES PLEASE DO NOT TALK TO ARMY4LIFE HES A JERK. NEVER BEEN FAITHLIES ABOUT HIS AGE HES 50. BEING MARRIED 3XS. USE YOU TO GET,WANT HE WHATS THEN TELL YOU HE DO NOT WANT TO BE IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP. RUNNNN

adriennet5
5/30/16

Met my sweetheart on BPM 3yrs ago. I was waiting for my membership to run out and the very last week I received a message. We talked for a month and finally we met. He planned the perfect date. Best date I've been on in all my life. We look forward to spending the future together. We've talked wedding plans. Will keep BPM posted. Don't give up ladies!!!

alicec74
5/17/16

Meet a man, went on one date and he tried to sleep with me. He was a really nice guy, so I gave him another chance before he asked me to co-sign for him, and asked me to buy him some Jordan shoes all in three weeks of knowing him. He rents his cars and tries using women into thinking that he is the best thing since sliced bread. After that 3 weeks, I deleted my profile, his phone number and never spoke to him again. I guess the feelings was mutual because he never called again after I told him I was not buying him anything.

aliciaw26
5/11/16

I just joined BPM. I am a white female, attractive, hardworking & excellent mother. I was on this site a week and realized no good if your looking for anything other then sex. Men try to come off as gentleman but don't last. I met one guy ( GRACEWALK) and he had the most attractive profile & pics very handsome supposedly divorced w 4 kids. A YOUTH MINISTER FOR YOUTH!!!! This part was true I googled his name. Found that he APPEARS to be a reputable local minister. He was looking for a WOMAN OF GOD.....1st day we chat, he's insulting me right off bat saying I sound like a smoker, I don't smoke, asked me if I had teeth bc I wasn't showing them in my pic, implied I was 400 lbs because most of women her met were heavy and he can't have an "obese or ugly woman", ask me first night we talked on phone 1 day after meeting he asked me to come meet him for an hour and asked if I could twerk! I am a 34 year old grown woman I don't twerk! I bet some of the disadvantaged youth he ministers twerk though. Then reveals he has 2 adopted high school & college age daughters, one of which was gonna be staying w him for summer!! Yeah I bet! So I use VOIP app because I don't know this man so I used Talkatone figured if all went well would give my real number later. He instead of asking me went did Google search then got nasty I didn't give him my real number gee now y'all see why!!!! Asking me if my children are mixed or white. So after being insulted by this man and him already PROBING me first couple days was enough red flags for me. I messaged him told him something was off about HIM and I wasn't interested. Was meeting him Friday for coffee but that's off!! Ladies, be careful here especially if you have children. This man works with youth that's a scary thought. Beware! This man is a wolf in sheep clothing! And, I read one of his Bios online he did 10 years in prison for something. Probably using ministry as a front for something sinister. Oh put cherry on top he said he was looking for a white wife but he's on a site that is predominately black and made for black people. Lmao!!! Ladies be careful!!! Good luck!! Spen your money on better things girls

gd45
5/10/16

I have ran into moderators who work for BPM go around taking pictures of ugly men to post on here. I have been recorded w/o permission and wired-tap by men from CA, AZ, NEVADA and TX to hear my conversation. When they found out my telephone number, I was illegally added to a list of 19 other women w/o my permission illegally and many of the men on BPM are scam artisits, gay or bisexual, trying to get you to their house, psycho along with most being ex-offenders and history of domestic violence and abuse also there are child sex offenders on BPM. Being on BPM for a little over a year has been a nightmare. I plan on filing a lawsuit against Black People Meet as whenever you post your profile and if they don't like it they will remove your entire profile and that is violation of the Consumer Financial Protection Act if you are a paying customers. Yes many on this site are married. It is best to run a full background check on them. When you start catching on to who they are and what they are they back off, call you derrogatory names and block your number if you try to call them. Some of their telephone numbers are stolen phones they send you nude pictures and pictures of their private parts. I suspect many are early releases from prison looking for a fresh start. There have been alleged prison guards, police officers, investors, pimps, gangsters, etc. They use the ex-wife factor or ex died of cancer, ex left them w/house they all have daughters no sons and they never want to meet in a public place always late at night but never let them know where you live or come over. My concern lies with the invasion of privacy with illegal phone recordings as many of them are Masons, FreeMasons plus something even worse. They work in a circle group and will try their best to manipulate you any way they can. You are a black professional woman, if they can't get their way, they will refer to you as a "ghetto nigga $#*!" I've been called and they are quick to say that's why they prefer white women. Black People Meet should be called Fake People Meet. I am going to end my subscription because the men they send my way are getting worse and also you indicate men only and they send women to your site. I have met some men who gave themselves away and indicated they work for Black People Meet. I have also been a victim of "catfish" and "wingman" where they send someone else to check you out before they meet you. It is mind games and emotionally and mentally abusive. This site really needs to go under federal investigation for fraud, conspiracy to commit fraud, theft, invasion of privacy and committing illegal activities by utilizing your telephone number and incorporating it on massive lists of 18-19 other women all at the same time. I have taken pictures of all of this information before I file a Federal Lawsuit against Black People Meet and if anyone else is interested in a class action suit please reach out because enough is enough. I've been told to fly somewhere and sit in an airport while someome drives 7 hours to pick me up and yet when you ask them to meet you half way they act like they cannot leave their state. One of the predators whose in his 50s preys on young college girls at ASU as he told me. One who rides around w/15 yr old in his truck, There are so many that I have collected phone numbers and pictures as I write my own story on my website and expose as I hope the FBI along with FTC conduct a full investigation because I don't think that BPM knows that are violating sincere honest people consumer's rights when you pay for a subscription and they lock you out of your own account and still illegally charge you. Also I will mention these moderators who work for BPM are the one's who are trying to date you, already have your credit card information and they all use special phones to call you on and will shut them off when need be. Some of us Black professional women sincerely are looking for that special one, and the older the men are on this BPM the more childish they are and that is sad and ugly. Please investigate BPM or take them down. They also have an office base in Chandler, Scottsdale, Mesa and Tempe AZ. Heavy connections in Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Chicago and many them are by way of New Jersey and New York. Proceed with caution ladies these men are out for blood and if they put you on a group list without your permission then the FBI and FTC should get involved as that is violation of your privacy and consumer protection act. There is a hugh fine BPM will eventually have to pay out as I hope this gets Media Coverage of this online dating site.

samantham58
4/30/16

I purchased a subscription -1st mistake. 60% of them have unaddressed mental health issues- everything from attachment issues to bipolar to misogyny. The site sends messages between members not initiated by members to stir interaction. The site is constantly messing with your profile and pics even though you've not broken any rules. The filters are fake. However you choose to shuffle the profiles from your search you still have 42 pages of men in the same order. Frauds, liars, scammers,games and teeming with LOSERS.

rosettah
4/28/16

The men i met didn't have financial stability a place of there own or a car and in their 50s. sad nothing but losers

trickedyout
4/28/16

Did you pay yet? Those behind the scene of this site have drinks on your dollars and giggle at stupidity. 'We tricked another Blacky' smdh.

paulaf15
4/11/16

It's a Big Joke, old pictures of people, married people, and so on!!

robh52
3/29/16

It's not right to have such a site. If there was a site meet white people then black people would say that it's racist. There are no double standards in this world allowed.

paulettec2
3/25/16

Ladies be careful with Mikedynamite2005 user manipulator loser verbal abusive you've been warned

biggyb
3/25/16

this website is owned by people media. they have so many websites and all operate in the same manner. you can't send a free message, but you keep getting lots of spam as inbox, or flirts. then they ask you to upgrade to see who sent a message and read the so called message. do not waste your money upgrading, look for a better website .and even if u upgrade, they still tell you to add more features, to highlight profile, add more features to know when your messages have been read. all these features need more money..its just stupid if you fall for this. stay informed..be wise.not foolish.

vals17
3/25/16

I will be the first to admit that I can't stand this dating site, but to read some of the comments here that state this is racist site and how would people feel if they had a site called whitepeoplemeet.com, they do have a site as such. I will not name it, but they have a commercial on every channel every 30 seconds, 365 days a year so get over it. One person commented, what about white history month? Let me clue you in, every day is your day, wake up. Stop whining because they dedicated a month which by the way only has 28 days (29 days if it is leap year), to celebrate our heritage. I am so sick of people whining about race.

janet859
3/15/16

The Platform itself is a Major Failure! From the method in which potential mates are presented, to the lack of user-friendly options in the application - it's Absolutely NOT worth investing in! Save your money and bypass this Disaster! It's a Joke that won't make you Laugh!

msm4
2/28/16

Okay if your into FWB or friends but i don't highly recommend it

bryanf26
2/17/16

It's not my cup of tea stuff keeps popping up its confusing won't let me sign in all the time just really would like a refund please.

28 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the BlackPeopleMeet staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question