US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of BigSpot

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Just like the initials, it's BS. First you have to qualify for the survey's that pay.
If you're not what they're looking for , you're out of luck. I did it for over a year and never saw a penny. Don't waste your time with this garbage.

This is an amazing web site! This is fair and honest site.

I love this website it's amazing.

I did not like the comercial because I LOVED the neck basket comercial and the comercial just made the neck basket comercial a let down

It's lit

I think that this site helps alot with money and a second job so if u have kids and u need extra money it will deffinatly help out or if u need money with anything else, and at the same time u r able to see very many cool, new enventions

It's okay but need more detail

Sometimes people refuse to rate you on the app, so you don't get paid. Not worth the time, you'd be losing money if you were to sell something on the app, and then the buyer refuses to rate you.

It's a waste of time and is using filter for government facial tracking

This is an old marketing scam; they promise you easy money. You're required to give them various personal data. They give you busy work (quizzes etc) that they have no intention of paying out for. They now have your data and sell it to marketing companies.
There is no such thing as easy money. This type of internet company persists because there are always gullible people. Don't be one.

After completing numerous questions on 4 different surveys I was rejected. Waste of your time!! How can you make money when being rejected 4 times.. SCAM! SCAM!!

I want to try and make some extra money

Tried to get on two of three and after I gave information rejected me I think due to age then kept telling me I was offline no way was I . Just took up time and I bet I will get all kinds of spam on my email. Don't do it!

It doesn't work

I have always know and excepted the Naivete of the American People, however lately I am amazed at how naive the U.S. Veteran is!! I see numerous of them proclaiming the Veteran benefits of Banking and borrowing from USSA. They honestly believe USSA has some affiliation with the U.S. Military!!! USSA is quite possibly the "BIGGEST CHARLATAN" to ever attempt to foll our Veterans.They are an insurance company with enough assets to be in the Banking Business. They use the Veteran's Military history in an attempt to fool them by their mis-representation and as PATRIOTS they truly suck and should be shut down by our Government. 'THE VETERAN WILL GET NOTHING FROM THEM THAT THEY COULDN'T GET FROM ANY OTHER BANK" and would not have the burden of their OPPRESSION!!! That is USSA daily routine!!

Scam, untruth, you guys suck

My review

it is going to take you to stupid sites and scam you i !@#$^%$##@@

The worst possible social media site. I have signed into it twice, and dumped it twice!
There are instructions as to have one should use the site, that I could find.
I entered all my details, and presto... I got page after page of jobs to apply for!
I am 75 years old and retired! But there is no way that I could convey this information other than in the original 'set-up' page, which I had done. So all I had was page after page of unusable rubbish. Can I delete it ...forget it, not possible. Crap site!!!!

Horrible website! Since I am a full time student in college I figured id try this website to earn some extra money. This website and it's advertisements are VERY MISLEADING! every survey I selected they claimed I wasn't "qualified" for. I wasted a hour of my time for nothing. Thy claim they give you cash or put the money earned into a account and they DO NOTHING like that! don't waste your time, you'll be just as pissed off as I was!

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time!

Well, I bought this program through the internet to help me with my problem of my computer running slow. I realized there was something wrong because I had to scan my computer clean everyday after I used it. So I purchased another program from the same company called "Driver-doc" which came with a free program called "Winsweep" and hey they both work, with one exception, they work more than one way. I did a test and scan my computer with both the Winmaximizer and Winsweeper before I shut down my computer for the night. Now when I say shut down, I mean turn off. The next day I started up my computer after it booted up, I discovered that I had to clean it all over again, because I had 29 registry prob. as well as other additional problems that I had to scan clean. Now my question is, why would I have to scan my computer, if it was off the night before, and hadn't been booted? It also removes sortcuts from your startup, saved passwords that your cookie stores. Well its been several weeks and I still have not received an answer from this company about this problem...

My husband is always searching for different ways for me to spend my time. Tonight, he saw a TV commercial for a site called where you get paid to do surveys... but when I created an account, I was sent to a page with THOUSANDS of some of these "surveys" I was supposed to go through and sign up for the ones that looked interesting to me.

They seriously wanted me to sign up with my personal info like home address, phone numbers, email address, etc....just so they could market their junk to me. The first one I saw was for Omaha Steaks. Everyone knows that their beef is so proudly raised on Iowa corn.

If a cow ever encountered an ear of corn in the wild, it would not recognize it as food. Cows are FORCED to eat corn because on a feed lot, that's all that's offered (and probably a lot of antibiotics, too). When people were in concentration camps they ate soup made from 50 gallons of water and one turnip. When a mammal is starving, they will eat anything.

OK: I'm off my tangent. But the next company I saw was another company who wanted all my personal info to take paid surveys. I'm thinking that they probably pay $2 for a survey that takes around 30 minutes to fill out. AND SOMEHOW, THIS COMPANY HAS FUNDS TO HAVE TV COMMERCIALS???????

Do not sign up for this company. It's not worth it (unless you enjoy making $4 an hour, but then god only knows how many companies will buy your info and solicit you and drive you and your inbox crazy). If we all ignore them, they will be forced out of business.....

I saw an ad on television about this website so I checked it out and registered. They claim you are going to make money taking surveys. They get some of your personal information and then dole it out to other websites who start contacting you through e-mail and bugging you for even MORE personal information.

I did take at least 5 surveys and spent time going through those surveys only to be told at the end of them that I did not qualify for the survey. The one survey I did get to qualify for was a long, drawn out survey about paper towel use. ha ha

This is ridiculous website that is trying to scam people for personal information. If you don't give some of them your full birth date and household income they won't let you proceed. With each survey you have to fill out a bit more personal info and I did notice that they will drop in an added personal question here and there to slowly gather more info about you as you continue to take surveys. I'm not sure what they intend to do with all this personal information on hundreds of thousands of people but if you've registered here, get out as fast as you can and ask for your personal info to be removed from every website that bigspot has given it to. I sincerely doubt this will do anything but ask anyway.

This is entirely too creepy at best. I am almost positive it is a ruse and a scam only to try to collect as much personal information about people as possible.

Run!, don't walk away from!

Does not pay, at least not like the TV commercial claims. The survey company I was refered to, only offered to give me XX amount of entries to their "quarterly $25000 drawing" for each survey completed. As far as I saw, it was just a scam to obtain your personal information for soliciting...HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT. now they have my adress, race info, birthdate, and even my employer. Info I never give out online. probably for marketing/sales.

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the BigSpot staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question