Assignmentmasters.co.uk reviews

Tel: +44-808-134-9818 , +1-888-258-4850
support@assignmentmasters.co.uk

stephenw112
9/23/17

These guys totally saved my life just three days before my paper was due!
Clear straightforward order process and professional support. Thanks!

ziada2
9/5/17
• Updated review

@ Linda C

This is the order No as requested: 81830896

As I had explained, the customer service team were extremely unhelpful that I had to speak to the managers instead who also couldn't do anything because supposedly the order was over 6 months' old by the time they concluded the investigation and they couldn't issue a refund!

“Poor service, avoid!”
9/4/17
• Previous review

They don't have good customer service and don't look after their returning customers well. On one occasion, the writer took a long time to finish the paper and as a result I was penalised financially and academically. Assignment Masters delayed the investigation process so long and in the end said that they cannot issue a refund back to my card as the transaction was over 6 months old and would only give me store credit which I refused as I am not coming back. There are better services out there that look after their returning customers more.

The actual quality of the papers is not great either, you would have to constantly heck grammar, content, spelling, formatting, etc. They do not have native English writers and so the work produced is basic even though you pay a premium for a PhD level service.

priscillaa12
8/30/17

The accuracy of the referencing and evidence of misleading referencing in the work. The writer inserted references in places that are not the source of what is being said. I am highly disappointed as I am currently facing dismissal. OMG! How I wish I could just turn around the hands of time.

lydiah21
7/18/17

Very good turnaround time and the the writer specialist was vey dedicated and attentive to my order as I received many messages from him or her noticing some details and providing me short briefs on the work progress. I`m done with my studies but anyway recommending the service if you want to get something written for your lessons.

martinj56
7/5/17

Yeah got done my assignment completed in very few days, these peoples are excellent with their work.Thank you so much.Hope to see you soon.

anahir1
7/3/17

I`m extremely satisfied with the final research paper, that was a very quick and professional, clean job. Followed all of my guidelines and personal remarks I was leaving during the work in process.

adaw8
6/21/17

The essay they provided was really interesting to read! Promptly solved the problem, ddeply opened the topic and the outline is really containing interesting facts. I liked their way as well as my instructor

esmec1
6/9/17

The service is OK! The guys are able to write quite complicated papers in short deadlines like 12 hours - and I`m not planning to search for anything more at the moment.

allm2
6/9/17

People here helped me with couple of my assignments and I hardly can remember any dissatisfaction with the task done. Had a revision once however the paper was fixed really promptly and in fact that didnt affect the deadline time. I`d recommend this.

aliab5
5/24/17

That was totally good. The service is very reliable on every type or topic of paper I might need. Using this I can stop worrying about the urgent tasks or about which ones to concentrate on.

ericaz4
5/13/17

I gave them a research work ,they were failed to do that according to requirements,but when I asked for refund,they refund me 100% ,I am so happy and surprise,I will salute their honesty ,and recommand them to eveyone ,They are the actual professionals,according to promise I did not use their work,lovely guys

juliaw61
5/12/17

This is so far one of the best writing services I encountered. It helped me to land a submission due the same day which I have forgotten about. Excellent quality and prompt delivery of writing!

kairik
4/26/17

Evrything is splendid for me so far! I`ll need more till the end of the semester and definitely I`m goin to trust some of my work to these writers as a great opportunity to concentrate on the most demended subjects. The other ones can be done here - they proved they can do it on a high level.

halleg
4/21/17

They have done a brilliant job so far. All the parts of my work are done in an exemplary manner + great-looking presentations added after my request.

averij1
4/10/17

I very much appreciate your help! Provide fisrt class writing support when you really need it. I would recommend this to anyone who lacks time for covering all the studies, like me.

lexib8
4/3/17

The service always has my back whenever I`m too loaded with studies! The pile of easy work I pass to them so I can concentrate on the most difficult and meaningful papers - the scheme I use since long time ago and which always helped me to cope with my laziness ;)

martinf60
4/3/17

My assingment was absolute tripe, the writer clearly had no idea how the UK system works. I would have scored a better mark if I had my 12 yer old niece write the paper. I returned the paper for amendment and it was worse bearing in mind that I had a "Phd" tutor proof read the assignment and what i got was still trash and robbed of my money.
Shocking that there isn't one fair to bad review, even amazon get at least 1 bad review that should have been enough to raise red flags

javionc
3/30/17

A service that provides very professional editing help - they extended and made my essay full of info without need to fill it with some spare words just to achieve the necessary word count. I for the whole time talked to the writer doing my job so all the instructions were followed very precisely. Great job!

zavierd
3/22/17

and I`m very grateful to this service for everything they did for me! Shame I cant leave tips for the writers - some of them really deserved that as they overdid the tasks with adding researches that greatly improved my papers, but I didnt ask nor pay for those... I`m impressed!

makail8
3/21/17

I love the way writers here are able to sort out any job I need to be done! No confusions appear to occur - the messaging between you and your writer is constant - everything gets solved asap. Clear communication - thats what I like most!

nathanr43
12/20/16

A helpful place when you are out of time and struggling for deadlines on your studies. Everything met my expectations, just everything. Go for it!

jackc129
12/5/16

Started using the service not so long ago and all I can tell about it now - would definitely recommend! Great quality at a great price especially taking into account this is a UK service.

frankw82
11/21/16

Ive used this website to order essays, research papers, lab reports etc. They always perform well. They have writers from all subjects, so I dont have to look for a different writing service every time I need a paper. The prices are okay, given the fact that other UK writing services set higher numbers usually.

jackm167
11/4/16

I'm not such a bad writer myself, so I usually manage to do the work on my assignments. This time, it was impossible for me to complete a term paper for literature class, so I decided to do something I thought I would never do: order it online. I'm glad services like AssignmentMasters exist. I think that the order form could be a bit improved, though. I understand you need all those details, but I wasn't focused and it stressed me out. A briefer form would be cool. My overall impression is positive. The writer was very knowledgeable on the topic.

melissap76
10/13/16

This was my first time ordering a paper from Assignment Masters and you guys did a great job delivering an essay on a WW1 topic. The writer followed my instructions and she was nonstop available for contact. The overall service was great because I could contact the support at any time. I love the websites design. It made the order placement really easy.

Helpful answer

Thank you for the question! The completion time may greatly differ depending on the topic or volume of the work etc. We would advise you to get consulted with our support dept or especially the writer assigned to your paper - evaluating the workload is the part of their job. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C. [Assignmentmasters.co.uk Rep] on 5/23/17
Helpful answer

Thank you for the question! According yo our policy the number of revisions can be infinite however it depends on the details You want to change/ the time given etc. In any way our specialists will do their best to make every piece of your paper look as You wish it to look! If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C. [Assignmentmasters.co.uk Rep] on 7/15/17
Helpful answer

Thank you for the question! We`ve got a large library on various topics however if the book isnt found there we`ll inform you asap and our support dept will do their best to settle the issue for you. If you have any more questions - contact us ayntime!

By Linda C. [Assignmentmasters.co.uk Rep] on 6/17/17
Helpful answer

Thank you for contacting us! If you are not satisfied with the quality and you can provide a valid background of what is wrong - there are refund options available for you. Feel free to ask our support team about that and you will get a full explanation! If you have any more questions - feel free to ask anytime! Thank you!

By Linda C. [Assignmentmasters.co.uk Rep] on 4/21/17
Helpful answer

Dear Demi, Thank you for the question! Yes, the check is always performed as soon the work is complete and sometimes its also done during the writing process. You also can request a plagiarizm report. If You have any more questions - feel free to ask anytime! Thank you!

By Linda C. [Assignmentmasters.co.uk Rep] on 4/6/17
Helpful answer

Thank you for the question! Yes, generally you can change the deadline time, but the payment will be adjusted accordingly. Additionally, please contact your writer and the support team before the deadline change and clarify such possibility with them. You can get more info from our support, if necessary. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C. [Assignmentmasters.co.uk Rep] 1 week, 5 days ago
Helpful answer

Thank you for the question! No, you dont have to add any payments for using the draft service. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C. [Assignmentmasters.co.uk Rep] 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Helpful answer

Thanks you for the question! Yes, surely our writers can do a group project part. However we advise to provide as much instructions as you can. Please contact the support team to receive more instructions on the process. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C. [Assignmentmasters.co.uk Rep] on 9/20/17
Helpful answer

Thank you for the question! Yes, this is possible. However I would advise to contact our support team to clarify the details. If you have any more questions - feel free to contact us anytime!

By Linda C. [Assignmentmasters.co.uk Rep] on 9/13/17
Helpful answer

Thank you for the question! It is generally possible to complete such work in 48 hours however the time limit depends on the topic and particular tasks presented in the order. Please contact our support team to present a preview of your order requirements and get all the according info on timeframes possible. If you have any more questions - feel free to contqct us anytime!

By Linda C. [Assignmentmasters.co.uk Rep] on 9/4/17
Questions? Get answers from the Assignmentmasters.co.uk staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Assignmentmasters.co.uk