Assignmentmasters.co.uk reviews

Tel: +44-808-134-9818 , +1-888-258-4850
support@assignmentmasters.co.uk

adaw8
6/21/17

The essay they provided was really interesting to read! Promptly solved the problem, ddeply opened the topic and the outline is really containing interesting facts. I liked their way as well as my instructor

esmec1
6/9/17

The service is OK! The guys are able to write quite complicated papers in short deadlines like 12 hours - and I`m not planning to search for anything more at the moment.

allm2
6/9/17

People here helped me with couple of my assignments and I hardly can remember any dissatisfaction with the task done. Had a revision once however the paper was fixed really promptly and in fact that didnt affect the deadline time. I`d recommend this.

aliab5
5/24/17

That was totally good. The service is very reliable on every type or topic of paper I might need. Using this I can stop worrying about the urgent tasks or about which ones to concentrate on.

ericaz4
5/13/17

I gave them a research work ,they were failed to do that according to requirements,but when I asked for refund,they refund me 100% ,I am so happy and surprise,I will salute their honesty ,and recommand them to eveyone ,They are the actual professionals,according to promise I did not use their work,lovely guys

juliaw61
5/12/17

This is so far one of the best writing services I encountered. It helped me to land a submission due the same day which I have forgotten about. Excellent quality and prompt delivery of writing!

kairik
4/26/17

Evrything is splendid for me so far! I`ll need more till the end of the semester and definitely I`m goin to trust some of my work to these writers as a great opportunity to concentrate on the most demended subjects. The other ones can be done here - they proved they can do it on a high level.

halleg
4/21/17

They have done a brilliant job so far. All the parts of my work are done in an exemplary manner + great-looking presentations added after my request.

averij1
4/10/17

I very much appreciate your help! Provide fisrt class writing support when you really need it. I would recommend this to anyone who lacks time for covering all the studies, like me.

lexib8
4/3/17

The service always has my back whenever I`m too loaded with studies! The pile of easy work I pass to them so I can concentrate on the most difficult and meaningful papers - the scheme I use since long time ago and which always helped me to cope with my laziness ;)

martinf60
4/3/17

My assingment was absolute tripe, the writer clearly had no idea how the UK system works. I would have scored a better mark if I had my 12 yer old niece write the paper. I returned the paper for amendment and it was worse bearing in mind that I had a "Phd" tutor proof read the assignment and what i got was still trash and robbed of my money.
Shocking that there isn't one fair to bad review, even amazon get at least 1 bad review that should have been enough to raise red flags

javionc
3/30/17

A service that provides very professional editing help - they extended and made my essay full of info without need to fill it with some spare words just to achieve the necessary word count. I for the whole time talked to the writer doing my job so all the instructions were followed very precisely. Great job!

zavierd
3/22/17

and I`m very grateful to this service for everything they did for me! Shame I cant leave tips for the writers - some of them really deserved that as they overdid the tasks with adding researches that greatly improved my papers, but I didnt ask nor pay for those... I`m impressed!

makail8
3/21/17

I love the way writers here are able to sort out any job I need to be done! No confusions appear to occur - the messaging between you and your writer is constant - everything gets solved asap. Clear communication - thats what I like most!

asao4
3/19/17

The latest three essays and a large coursework definitely can be called a Master`s work! Hope the writer who did those received some additional bonus, as I was asking for that couple times. The style, structure and the info filling the papers are ideally balanced and its clear that a real research was done when you read the work! I`m very happy!

kasonk
3/9/17

greatly takes your load when you are overloaded with your writings. i`m 100% recommending this service never disappointing me with their writings!

jordync2
2/21/17

The papers may be a little bit of expensive, but the quality is beyond all my expectations! A really trustworthy service where you get exactly what you order. I`m sincerely recommending the service to everyone!

hughn3
2/9/17

All in capital letters. I`m very happy about the works done for me! Liked how the writers communicate with you during the work, and update you on every issue!

randog
2/8/17

I used it a lot of times , they are really professional writers, this service always meets my needs. Papers are of high quality, i like it

julianc36
1/28/17

Amazing reliability of service! Its been a massive help through all the time of my studies and I would like to say thanks to writers and and support reps that helped me. Will be back for more!

allenl36
1/27/17

The service is really worth more than they are asking for. The completed paper is asmuch thorough and main point focused as it should be to get the best result. I`m impressed!

terryb118
1/15/17

Had a couple orders done so far. The support is nice to you and willing to guide through all the order placing. The person executing the order was found rather fast and actually did both of my orders. Well done!

nathanr43
12/20/16

A helpful place when you are out of time and struggling for deadlines on your studies. Everything met my expectations, just everything. Go for it!

jackc129
12/5/16

Started using the service not so long ago and all I can tell about it now - would definitely recommend! Great quality at a great price especially taking into account this is a UK service.

frankw82
11/21/16

Ive used this website to order essays, research papers, lab reports etc. They always perform well. They have writers from all subjects, so I dont have to look for a different writing service every time I need a paper. The prices are okay, given the fact that other UK writing services set higher numbers usually.

10 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Assignmentmasters.co.uk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 4/21/17
on 4/6/17
10 minutes ago
Be the first to answer
Questions? Get answers from the Assignmentmasters.co.uk staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Assignmentmasters.co.uk