Review of AmoLatina

Dating, Latina Dating, Marriage
551 5th Ave
New York, NY 10017
Tel: 1 (800) 844-3978
Connecting singles across the world!
Join Now

russellm50
6/17/17

Through this site, I have met a lady with whom I'm now dating. I wish those searching, good luck in finding someone special.

juanm111
6/17/17

ive been using it quite a lot and so far so good, just the two dates but one of them im seeing again and I also expect to have some new dates next month.

bryanp43
6/17/17

I am always careful when it comes to online dating sites. I have had some very forgettable experiences with such sites and I brought that ideology here.

carterh18
6/17/17

It's a great little surprise that all of them love. Cool feature for all the members. I'll always be a faithful member. Or until I find The Right One!

alexk113
6/17/17

Its gives you an opportunity to meet new people and enjoy communication. There are really lots of different people there to to chat with!

gigib9
6/12/17

Proof :

Check this girl here : https://www.amolatina.com/people/#15859963331

Then Google : Daniela Gutierrez

In Response to Ms. Ksenia A. [AmoLatina Rep] , still fake :)

I have asked for Video Chat and asked nice to put up a piece of paper with my name on it if she is really Daniela Gutierrez ... failed... the video chat is a recording
I keep my opinion, fake dating site.

Most of the approaches from the "ladies" there are hooker like opening phrases and seem to be written by the same person.
I'm online almost 18 h/day because of my job, and some of the girls there are online more than me, even if they have daily jobs ... so please ... stop fooling people.

People , look at the posters that rated with 5 Stars here !! They only rated this site or the OTHER Dating sites run by the same company.

luisb50
6/6/17

It's like pay for everything, you get to read the first email for free but then you must pay to even reply, worst dating site and most expensive operating with this annoying credit system, buy credits and should you put out the credit card info they will constantly bill you automatically. To contact them is a pain, to remove/delete your profile is not user friendly at all. The worse part are the women, anyone who has travelled to Latin countries knows well not all ladies look like professional models. The photos are from professional photographers and the text of the emails you can read for free are doubtful at best.
Most dating sites give you 48 hours free, there I met real women I could chat with and confirm they are real, Amolatina looks fake from the start and the more you look at it the more you doubt its honesty.
I've been on the site for a while, read the occasional email and laugh, the one girl who has constantly contacted me is one I responded to a few times even if sending the response would trigger the dreaded " you must pay for her to read your email" BS, funny how this particular one has sent me at least 8 emails and from the content of those it gives me the impression someone is reading them, making me even more suspicious. Final opinion on AmoLatina, it's a joke. Even the other reviews are inconsistent with normal reviews of any site, pretty well and almost all 5 stars, seriously, even the good honest dating sites don't get 5 stars. Complete BS.

aaronb104
6/5/17

We had a nice chat, later a nice phone call and one week later we had our first date. We are together ever since.

henryl64
6/5/17

I have no idea how this site compares to other dating sites because it was my first online dating experience. And I have no clue how satisfied other guys are. But I am in love thanks to Amolatina. Thanks guys!

tylerc51
6/2/17

I think this is probably the best dating site out there, purely because it has such a large number of people to sort through. I also like the quality of the people on the site.

bakerw
4/23/17

Simple interface and easy to use. AmoLatina.com is all you need if you are looking for REAL Latin beauties. This site has so much to offer I am glad I got registered here.

bairdt
4/23/17

Oh thank God I found this site. Such high class girls. But I am yet to find the perfect one for me. Lets see what it offers me.

steved132
4/22/17

this dating site is the biggest scam i have ever seen.they pay these beautiful models to let them post their pictures pretending to be interested in foreign men and then they have paid employees do the talking for them.these beautiful women dont even know that you exist and you would have been scammed out of thousands of dollars before you realize.i have never seen such a dishonest dating site in my life and then they get these employees to write fake 5 star reviews to make you think that the site is legit.stay away from this fraudelant site they are complete scumbags

christophern35
4/14/17

I like the site, it is easy to use, the features are great and the women are sexy and hot. You will find someone that you can be compatible with.

roberte91
4/14/17

A very useful website for those who are looking for a serious relationship. Highly recommended! Hope you can find more friends here.

markr250
4/10/17

I've never seen so many hot women in one place, the best thing is that all of them are from my city. Great place for quick Hookup

adams256
4/9/17

I have met a lot of very hot girls from this site. It's one of the few places where good looking girls will actually get back to you.

kenj126
4/6/17

I had good experiences on this site. I have met a lot of women and even had a serious, 4 months relationship with a women met on AmoLatina

ramiros10
4/3/17

Beautiful ladies and unique services, which attract you to visit again. Hope to find the true love of my life soon. :)

rallyw
4/3/17

No problems in performance. everything is neat and clear, especially navigation. I love my profile page, its menu its well-organized so that I dont get lost in it.

sandym95
3/28/17

Great site! Better than the ones you have to pay for. Found my guy and am very happy. I recommend this site to everyone!

benc196
3/28/17

This is one of those dating sites where you actually find dates! I don't know what you have to complain here about, I didn't see any of the fouls mentioned here.

alwing
3/24/17

As for me I always pay much attention to usability and security of any dating service. highly recommend.

lukes56
3/22/17

I am quite unsure as to why there are bad reviews about this website. I have personally used the site for quite a long time, and have enjoyed my experience here.

kerryc39
3/21/17

dont believe any of these fake 5 star reviews.take it from someone that was on the site for a year and was stupid enough to waste 3000 dollars on this scam.none of the girls are real.they will not let you give personal information out so you have to spend a fortune chatting with them on the site and then when you tell them you are coming to their country to meet them they make some stupid exuse why they cant meet you like they have cáncer or they have met someone else.it is because the whole time you have been talking to an amolatina employee.it is such a joke and i am starting to suspect that sitejabber has some kind of afiliation with this site because every week i see that there are more fake reviews and they are not doing anything about it.you only have to read them to realice that they are fake reviews.they dont seem to make a lot of sense and you will notice that all the reviewers that write fake reviews it is the only review they ever write or if they write another if you click on to their profile the other reviews they have written is from scam sites like charmdate or anastaciadate and sites like that that are run by the same people.sitejabber should hold their heads in shame for letting scam companys like this cheat honest men out of their money.they are destruying lives doing this

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

65 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AmoLatina staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
I always was Wondering 4 Years ago I was utilizing Amolatina agency Services a lot in 2010 I first found out about them back in 2004 but never really well you know Joined because I thought I was too young at the time I must say I'am 30 - Years of age and I'am getting tired of being lonely the its seems like the fellow Women here in United States are getting to be in my opinion not interested in Nice men who have really something worthwhile to offer and (I do not mean money either!!) or sex either but a genuine good Man with a loving good heart even the Latinas here in the USA if they are over here they tend to stick with there own kind! so with that I have Subjected myself to the internet dating and I'am very much interested in a real loving relationship with a Latina from Latin America I'am not a bad looking guy its just i do not get a lot of Women on me like Actor George Clooney but anyways using Amolatina agency Correspondence I have to admit I'am very skeptical about being on there again because I'am afraid the Women might chat with you and send messages back and forth but after while they'll back and say oh thank you for your interest but I have already found someone?!! are Serious there is this new Claudia Patricia she seems legit she Manizales and they want to do call me Service to exchange information should I do it because I'am feeling like there just trying to get me to spend more money somebody help me?!
on 2/22/13
on 7/30/15
on 12/16/15
on 10/20/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the AmoLatina staff and other customers.

AmoLatina?