US Government’s NSF

72%
551 5th Ave
New York, NY 10017
Tel: 1 (800) 844-3978
Connecting singles across the world!
Join Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

sams334
2/27/17

I really appreciate the service ... I've got the call from customer care department .. That was very sweet :)

lorenzoc29
2/23/17

Men Please beware, As long as you are not looking for a wife you are find. I have been on the site for 18 months with over one $100,000 dollar lost. Some of the woman work directly for the site or other agencies that provide poor woman or men to work 12 to 24 hour shifts. The woman will tell you what ever you want to hear. Some will even have you purchase tickets and just delete their profile. Other will have you travel to their country and stand you up. The site will charge your credit and sometimes double or tripple what is supposed to be a single charge. At times the site will continue backing talking credits even when you are not there. The have a no scam policy. I took and told them the letter tha proved that the ladies miss represent themselves with name and age and by directing them to the letters and dates on their sites. I am a shame to say I lost over $100,000 dollars on four of their sites. My ID number for each of the site is Amo Latina 11685683031, Arabian Dates 900178931, Anastasia Date 23953057. Well some say why don't the US government do something about it. LLC limited liabiliity company. You suit them the company name changes on paper, but the suite web address stays the same. If the girls that they hire get caught, they change her name and location but the pictures do not change. I have made two trips overseas and got stood up. Purchase numberous tickets for flight for women here into the thousand of dollar, no Scam??? Well no matter why happen here, God will judge them even before they get to heaven. God have his love for free. This site pretend to be a high class match making site. Good luck exchanging info on two of the four sites listed.I sware before God all the information I have listed here is factual and have happened to me. Contact me at chillysees for it contact. My credit untion other card has been off and on getting money back.

kolijstuc
2/22/17

The price of its product is the best.The delivery process of its is the best.It gives friendly services.

peterv51
12/16/16

The girls on Amolatina are super hot! And not only on the pics. I talk with several chics these days and they switch on their cameras from time to time, so I'm sure they're as hot as they seem to be on the photos. And soon I'm actually planning to go and visit a couple of those beauties in Colombia.

roberts534
12/14/16

I got amazed by the beauty of the ladies on this website! So hot and gorgeous!

ignacioc17
11/27/16

I just wanted to tell you that the support on Amolatina is the best. I've been using lots of different dating sites during the last couple of years and only here I can feel the real care for the clients. I call them every time I have a question and there is always a lovely person to assist me.

martinl84
10/25/16

Fantastic ladies that are online all the time

richards267
10/20/16

It seem that the girls keep you chat so credits run down. Are they paid for chating so you buy more credit?

martint42
10/12/16

My son showed me this site and now Im a regular customer. The girls are amazing.

matthewb107
10/5/16

The site is really pleasant to use. I love the way the site works

md183
9/27/16

It became apparent quickly this is a hoax. A well oiled money making machine that portrays these stunning and photo shopped women. They are good at chatting and saying all the right things. After the first cam to cam chat was an obvious fake. I saw a pattern and how this hoax site works. Who knows who is the real person chatting as Lety or Margarita, it surely is not the one in the pictures. The girls will say so many things to keep you online, always ignoring your reasons for needed to get off. Save your money for a flight to Colombia, meet a real woman there.

I mistakenly purchased 1000 credits, asked for a refund which I was given and the site charged me again for 1000 credits. There is a box that is automatically checked that auto charges you when you are out of credits. I did not notice that. The second charge for 1000 credits was not reversed. So I had to use them, what a waste of money.

claudiov4
9/21/16

This site really worth attention as it's simple to use and fun to communicate!

richardg166
8/25/16

louisec60
8/13/16

Have so much fun chatting with lads!)

kiokow
7/30/16

Perfect site for who loves Latina women. There is a great variety of them here. I'm new to Amolatina. Anyway, I've already found some nice matches.

tomn46
7/24/16

I found my babe here! Thank you very much. I think I'm gonna unsubscribe now:)

miket138
7/23/16

Great to be here! I love the service, it's simple and funny

heralds1
7/17/16

The service is not as good as everybody says, but the girls are extremely hot. That's why 5 out of 5

buddyp3
7/16/16

This site is an absolute Scam Guys!!! I have been on many dating sites and cannot remember one time not being able to get a lady's phone number or email address to contact her until now. I thought I was doing something wrong until a lady and I met on here and actually tried to decipher our phone number and email addresses so we could meet. They blocked everything claiming " Federal Government Rules". I spent over $500 dollars in one month on this site. Not because I was stupid. But determined to figure it out. And I have. Any questions before you blow a lot of cash? Hit me up at Buddy630@yahoo.com. Here to help.

martac12
7/9/16

Such lovely guys down here! I really like communicating with nice people which are the most of the users

adams212
6/30/16

I know such sites are infamous with many people. But I decided to try my luck and won the lottery. I've met a young woman ( not a chick with Photoshop pics) and in a month I'm coming to her in Ukraine . It would be easier if she comes, but due to some visa issues we need to wait her coming to the US. Anyway, I'm completely happy :)

margarethb
6/29/16

What I really like about this site is that there is a huge variety of guys from which you can choose. But I have made my choice and I'm sooo happy!)) thank you!

andrewm185
6/27/16

I signed about 6 months ago and started to communicate. Girls are all attractive and really nice, nevertheless some were asking for financial help, I have searched a lot and finally found a person who wasn't money oriented but actually looked for a serious relationships as well.So just need to be patient:).

jessicah117
6/25/16

My fairy-tale has started as soon as I met my John on Amolatina. He is the sweetest guy and I am so happy to have met him and being in a relationship with`im. :)

nickr66
6/25/16

I'm new to this service but I enjoy using it. Fantastic girls are here, much better that the services I've used before

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

55 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AmoLatina staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
davidb640
David B.
1 week, 2 days ago
Answer
alexc124
Alex C. [AmoLatina Rep]
A: Hi David!

Please, contact our customer support team. I am sure, they will help you with your issue.

Best regards,
Answer
alexc124
Alex C. [AmoLatina Rep]
A: Hi Hans!

All the members on our website are real. You can try to use the website and check this yourself.

Best regards,