US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

AmoLatina reviews

Business website  •  Phone: 1 (800) 844-3978
Connecting singles across the world!
Join Now
Review of AmoLatina

AmoLatina reviews

71%
Categories: Mail Order Bride
551 5th Ave
New York, NY 10017
Tel: 1 (800) 844-3978
Connecting singles across the world!
Join Now

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

scotte32

Amolatina is a site where you find women according to your demands, and she will be real and good! (in 118 reviews)

alexd69

Put simply, Latin girls will make a man out of you. (in 16 reviews)

adrianh23

Dominican ladies are probably the most stunning among the rest of women of Latin America. (in 13 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

tomn46
7/24/16

I found my babe here! Thank you very much. I think I'm gonna unsubscribe now:)

miket138
7/23/16

Great to be here! I love the service, it's simple and funny

heralds1
7/17/16

The service is not as good as everybody says, but the girls are extremely hot. That's why 5 out of 5

buddyp3
7/16/16

This site is an absolute Scam Guys!!! I have been on many dating sites and cannot remember one time not being able to get a lady's phone number or email address to contact her until now. I thought I was doing something wrong until a lady and I met on here and actually tried to decipher our phone number and email addresses so we could meet. They blocked everything claiming " Federal Government Rules". I spent over $500 dollars in one month on this site. Not because I was stupid. But determined to figure it out. And I have. Any questions before you blow a lot of cash? Hit me up at Buddy630@yahoo.com. Here to help.

martac12
7/9/16

Such lovely guys down here! I really like communicating with nice people which are the most of the users

adams212
6/30/16

I know such sites are infamous with many people. But I decided to try my luck and won the lottery. I've met a young woman ( not a chick with Photoshop pics) and in a month I'm coming to her in Ukraine . It would be easier if she comes, but due to some visa issues we need to wait her coming to the US. Anyway, I'm completely happy :)

margarethb
6/29/16

What I really like about this site is that there is a huge variety of guys from which you can choose. But I have made my choice and I'm sooo happy!)) thank you!

andrewm185
6/27/16

I signed about 6 months ago and started to communicate. Girls are all attractive and really nice, nevertheless some were asking for financial help, I have searched a lot and finally found a person who wasn't money oriented but actually looked for a serious relationships as well.So just need to be patient:).

jessicah117
6/25/16

My fairy-tale has started as soon as I met my John on Amolatina. He is the sweetest guy and I am so happy to have met him and being in a relationship with`im. :)

davidh377
6/25/16

There are a lot of amazing, pretty and beautiful girls!
I hope I will find a real love!

nickr66
6/25/16

I'm new to this service but I enjoy using it. Fantastic girls are here, much better that the services I've used before

freda76
6/24/16

Have met a wonderful lady and hope to continue to see each other and form a long term relationship. Im happy that I used this site

roycen
6/24/16

this site is a complete scam.they pay models for the right to show their profiles and then get employees to chat online posing as these beautiful women and at great cost to you.they will say anything to keep you talking and confessing their love to you but when you go to meet them in their country they are suddenly too busy and cant meet you but yet a lot of these girls are online 14 to 18 hours a day everyday so they cant be to busy if they spend all their time online chatting.do not believe any of the positive reviews of this site.they are written by employees of amolatina to convince you that this site is worth spending your money on but take it from someone that was on this site for a year And was stupid enough to spend 2 thousand dollars and I tried to arrange dates with about 50 women here when I was in their country and 99 percent of them came up with some stupid exuse why they cant meet me and all of the exuses were very simular and the 2 girls that I did meet were through the dateme service they had but now they have cancelled that service so it is now imposible to meet these girls and the 2 girls that I met knew nothing about me when we met in person and showed no interest in dating a foreign man but yet on the site they were telling me how I was the one and saying how they loved me.it became obvious from the start that I was talking to another person online.stay away from this site.they are nothing but criminals and they need to be shut down

larryk47
6/19/16

I love Amolatina.com! I decided to try online dating a few months ago and I haven't get disappointed with this idea. Thank you for your service.

matthewp43
5/29/16

I have had a good experience of using Amolatina and I am very happy with my current partner. Best of luck to you all!

vincenta42
5/28/16

It was a surprise to find a real match. It's taken me a while, of course, with a few false starts. But I have finally met the one for me. Thanks

samuelg32
5/25/16

Hola está página web de amo latina es pura mentira porque no existen las chicas que presentan en los perfiles así que yo les recomiendo que no gasten su dinero en esta web yo gaste mucho dinero y la chica que estaba chateando no existe oh ella trabaja para esta compañía por eso es que no se puede comunicar con las chicas de ningún modo porque yo intente comunicarme con ella y no hay manera de hablar así que mejor ay que ir a otros sitios gratis porque hay muchos web sides gratis

garyn26
5/8/16

Very interesting experience. Large variety of people. I would and have recommended Amolatina to many of my single friends.

atilas
4/23/16

Hi guys,
Hope my words will help those who live in dreams. Got letter from "lady" 20 years younger than me, perfect english by the way. Answer back ( had 20 credits given me on my BD ). Got another letter from her which to be honest hard to understand, because she speaks english on 1grade level or lower. Bought small package for 3usd, 20 credits and 10 free chats ( small price to make things clear ). I wrote back to her, ask to add me on Skype or Facebook. Nothing. Start chat and wrote same in spanish. Again nothing. "Lady" is too stupid and thinks she is real smart and can make loads of money on me... And one time I used one of my free chats to talk to another girl. When I ask her to add me on skype she says - NO!!! She doesn't wanna use free program instead of this scam. She better will spend money to write me a letter? WTF?! Nice one. Besides, there is nothing about skype and facebook in rules, only email, phones, address and last URLs. So it's not against the rules to ask about skype or give your contacs such as skype or facebook.
Wrote a letter to support to stop my subscription and membership so they will not charge me again, automatically from my credit card. Because when you charge your account and get subscription there is no way to unmark field, which says about charge next month auto... Now I have the only way is to write to my bank about that crap and ask them to block this site from stealing my money in future.

catharineb1
4/15/16

I am one of the lucky girls to find my other half here. To say I am happy is to say nothing: I am overwhelmed with happiness! Thank you for making dreams come true!

jamess381
4/10/16

To be honest, I've never been into the whole online dating thing, but after being single for quite a while I gave it a go, just out of curiousity. I chose amolatina just because the name of the website sounded familiar to me and came up a few times in conversations with friends. I was sceptical at first, but once I started using it I've had no complaints about it - the women I've chatted with on here so far seem friendly and sincere, no scammers detected. Besides, the interface of the site is user-friendly and easily accessible. These advantages have to be paid for, sure, and I guess most of the negative reviews I've seen come from those who can't afford paying the fees. For me, amolatina is a good option to try to broaden my outlook, explore cultural differences and find a penpal or even start a relationship - I often go to Eastern Europe on business and I can meet up no problem. Anyway, good luck to me in exploring the site further and good luck to those who haven't found a proper match yet.

afanasijp
4/10/16

I found a girl of my life there!

anandm3
4/10/16

It's a great site. I have met my wife here.
But don't forget about common sense while finding your love, cos down there lots of diffrent girls.

johns1239
4/10/16

I`d like to say that the site is really good! I met a REAL girl there! I really love her! Many thanks to this wonderful site!!!

williamd97
4/10/16

Great site! Beautiful ladies! Love y'all!

34 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AmoLatina staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question