Review of AmoLatina

AmoLatinaimage coming soon
551 5th Ave
New York, NY 10017
Tel: 1 (800) 844-3978
Connecting singles across the world!
Join Now

patw137
11/17/17

I'm very satisfied with Amolatina service...Whenever I had questions, I called support team and they were helpful

doyleb15
11/10/17

Such a great dating website! Lots of cute girls, easy way to communicate with them, plus a variety of ways to express different interest levels. Nice app... overall great experience.

hugop24
11/10/17

Great format. Presentation is easy to navigate and I found my match in a short time. I would recommend this site

laurencem31
11/4/17

I have absolutely no complaints about amolatina dating site. It was easy to use and the interface was good. I did recommended this to others.

gustavop15
11/2/17

Great website! Very happy with the service. It's not an easy task to start relations online but I knew what I wanted and I went for it. Guys who write negative reviews might be expecting something else out of it.

williej12
10/25/17

A BIG SCAM SAID ONE FOR 2.99 BUT THEY BILL ME AT 3.09 ...THEN THEY TOOK 15.99 OUT MY ACCOUNT AN HOUR LATER ..AND 16.55 AN HOUR LATER THEY DON'T TELL YOU IF SOMEONE CONTACT YOU AND YOU EMAIL THEM BACK YOU GET CHARGED FOR EMAILING BACK

dominics25
10/20/17

It's a genius system on amolatina. Because of the video chat option you can see from the beginning what you're paying for, in a way. I rarely used online dating before but after I found this site and all the girls so pretty, I can't get off it, it's addictive :D

buckm28
10/19/17

just like their other sites anastasiadate.com and the freakn asian one it seems like a scam site. I get Latin women messaging me as soon as i log on. They just want to engage you in chat so that they get paid. After a few chats with some ladies i thought were real and interested i asked if we could arrange for personal contact exchange. You have to other send them a gift or arrange for a phone call. Most say "lets just chat here until we get to know each other.? I did get one What's App number but she keeps writing me from the site and wants to chat there. TOTAL SCAM HO !!

rickeya6
10/19/17

Thanks to Amolatina I found the light of my life. We were so happy just being together, regardless of what we were doing. The service was very helpful in my search. So I could say just good words about Amolatina.Com

jeany21
10/19/17

This website offers so many different ways to meet women, it actually makes online dating a lot more fun than I first thought it would be! In general , I would say that the site is great and always improving.

abrahamw17
10/19/17

I've used their services for about a year now and haven't experienced any issues. That is any issues besides my wallet getting thinner :D

willish22
10/19/17

I love that site. It has such a long history. More than 10 years! Amazing. It proves, they do have a good reputation!

garryp9
10/19/17

This site isn't for people on a budget. However, if you do have money to spend you will get your money's worth. I've been chatting up ladies over there for a month and I'm enjoying myself.

orlandot15
10/13/17

AmoLatina.com helped me meet and date a lot of good women. Lots of first and only dates but a few were longer and then finally I met the person to give love another shot. Good experience all around.

lynnw71
10/13/17

I have been on a few other dating sites and AmoLatina.com actually surprised me. I found someone I am very compatible in the second month of my three month subscription. She is perfect for me and we hit it off on the first date. I actually thought I would be on this site for several months before I found the right person based on my experience with other dating sites.

alfonsom35
10/13/17

I've tried other sites and met a lot of scammers. AmoLatina.com makes online meeting safer by having many different forms of verification. I only spoke with members who verified at least one way. I've met more real women who want to meet in person on this site than any other. I have become serious about one woman. Thanks.

mattm156
10/13/17

While the site has a pretty hefty monthly fee if you don't sign up for several months at once, it was able to put me in touch with significantly more women than I thought it would. I just got a 1 month subscription to try it out and already found a great girlfriend! I'm really happy with how it all worked out, and would suggest just giving a month a try if you're on the fence

dennisg76
9/29/17

This website is very much genuein and professional and I like the various services they offer.
I have been able to communicate with women Im interested in without language or cultural barriers.

johnm1170
9/29/17

A great website is this very much User friendly.
Lots of very cool singlse there.
If you have any ptoblem, you write to their support team and they get reply to you soon,
always nice and eager to help! I can recommend. Met a few buddy there! Thumbs up for this website.

adams295
9/29/17

The website was very good and I don't see why people calling it froad or cheating.
Stop complaining it's a cheating when you didn't try to purchase paid membership.
I was there for fun and dating, and fun and dating cannot happen when we don't have enough funds - that's a given.

simonw72
9/27/17

this is the worse kind of dating scam i have ever seen.the guys who spend thousands of dollars on this site seriously need to wake the F#$#$ up.i was on this site for just a few days and i could tell straight away what a scam it was.i created a profile but i put no information in my profile exept for my age and i did not upload any photos and within a day i was getting all these letters and chat invites by all these beautiful women telling me how they love my profile and that we have so much in common and they even said how handsome i am even though i had no photo which shows that it is fake.there is a reason why you cant give personal details and they charge for everything.its because you have to spend thousands of dollars on the site before you realize that you are being scammed.even the 5 star reviews here are all fake and written by amolatina themselves.you will notice a pattern with the 5 star reviews.they have about 4 five star reviews all written on the same day and then none for a while and then suddenly there is another 4 written on the same day and etc.it follows that same pattern all through the reviews which is proof that it is the agency and writing those reviews.stay weel away from this site and if you ignore this warning well then you deserve to lose your money

Tip for consumers: any dating site that does not allow you to exchange personal information is a scam

Response from Maria M., AmoLatina Representative
Hello, Simon! Thank you for your review! Firstly, let us specify that our members can exchange contact information. It is performed through customer support for the safety reasons. You can receive a lot of messages from the users even without filled in profile, as our users frequently use "Let's mingle" service aimed at messaging many people at once. Why don't you try out this service to see how it works? :)
hectorb22
9/20/17

Excellent website. Very user friendly. Good customer service. I'm so happy. Met an excellent match. We are very happy. Thank you, AmoLatina.com

javierm41
9/20/17

I'm happy to say that online dating does work. I find this site is better than the most popular one's out there. So keep at it, write a profile that describes you, be honest and your day will come.

maxm121
9/20/17

Real profiles this time around. Glad I signed up. I have told many of my friends who are single about this site, its better than other dating sites!!!

cesarh10
9/20/17

The site was good! ! there are just people shouldn't go if there married.. people need to check each person carefully

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

It is a fraud, pure and simple, I managed to get ahold of some ladies through social media and they were totally different than the pictures, in addition after severing communication with them, they continued to contact me through the site, which means someone else was chatting for them

By nelson v.

jucie,ben, harry are all correct amolatina is a ghost lucrative elaborate scam humberto. I was there several years mostly browsing and they have a 2.99 membership well in the find print you agree for them to automatically bill you if you chat and there's a monthly 9.99 charged to your credit card monthly all in the fine print i immediately had my profile deleted and cancelled the card on file to avoid bogus charges. If you want a nice latina woman go to costa rica or panama they have very good looking women and the streets are safe, don't be a charlie brown my friend every negative review you see here is 100% true, you say why there's a 68% approval rating because these are the lengths amolatina will go to having people put false positive reviews here to mislead people, don't be a charlie brown like i said save your money and fly to CR or Panama you won't be disappointed

By Joe G.

Amo Latina is a Fraud and I can confirm it´s not a dating site!! It´s an embezzlement site cos' You try to date somebody and never get a true response of the ladies!! When They Call You, They notice that the phrases are always repetitives!!! I can prove You that dating site is a total scam and that models can be prostitutes or agents from this dating site!!! Observe the profile with ID: 1184932. She Calls herself: Laura Melisa!!! But if You search on google for Laura Paladines Naked, You can see the photos of a Naked Model the posed on Colombian Playboy Magazine!!! She is the same person as Laura Melisa is!!! I have no doubt that Laura Melisa and Laura Paladines is the same person!!! Check about it yourselves!!! Friends, Guys, It´s an Advice for You!!! Get out of Amolatina, Anastasia date, Arabian date and Asia date cos' You will be scammed!!! Search others safety dating sites that don´t charging by credit but by tuition!!! This next photo is from AmoLatina:http://www.amolatina.com/profile-latin-lady-model-laura%20melisa-1184932.htm This photo is from Colombian Playboy Magazine that prove She is a Model and not a cosmetologist as She said in AmoLatina Dating site: http://your-daily-girl.com/galleries/3/laura-paladines/laura-paladines-5.jpg Forget it and You can save You Money and your own life!!

By JOHN M.

this site is a pure rip off 100% BS

By dennis t.

Do not use this site I have confirmed the girls are paid to talk and never advance relationships you are wasting you're money

By John L.

They are models and they have sold their pics to the site. You are not conversing with them. Not their name, location, or nick name, is real. NOTHING about this site is legit.

By jucie s.

No JT they are not. I have researched and been at the site a long time. One of the girls told me I befriended, a miracle, told me they are paid 10% of photos, chats, and gifts that are purchased by men. They are essentially employees of Amolatina who are there to take you for a ride JT not start a relationship. I believe 75% of the photos are fakes, merely someone communicating behind them until you get visual confirmation through video there, you are being scammed for sure. Most of the women refuse to use the video at the site, it's because its all an elaborate scam. The young woman I befriended there told me she's away the majority of the time and her translator chats with men, so essentially you don't know whether you are talking to the woman or the translator they both are in on scamming you. The women don't even write the letters at Amolatina. If I was you try filipinas they speak English and are homemakers JT and actually mixed with spanish. I am going to the philippines the beginning of the year jan or feb, I have a girlfriend and girlfriends who have good looking honest women looking for a man too and they don't care about color as long as you can provide and treat them right, if interested give a holler JT, stay away from amolationa, anastasiadate.com,asianbeauties.com,arabiandate.com they are all scams it's a shame they declare they are 100% scam free, but they are the scammers JT.

By Joe G.

Hi Scott, The old saying "If it too good to be true it probably is!" These words hold true for this organization! Think of it like a home based business for these women! I am positive that a few are also operating from a call center as well! I would really like to compare this site and its' affiliates to a UK or Nigerian money scam! "You won the email Lottery!" Send us $500 for processing for winnings and we will send you a cashiers check for $12 Million! You do and you never hear from them again! That statement holds true for the majority of these profiled women! The other hard truth is, the vast majority of these Colombian women want your money and nothing more! As soon as the money runs out, they move on to the next Guy! Just a plain Cold Hard FACT! I have been to Colombia, even with the current turmoil of the nation. Many would NOT return a single chat session request once I informed them I was in country! I had better results with a few ladies in major cities Bogata, Cali and Medellin. However, even then many and I do mean many ladies flaked at the last minute! What irritated me most, I could only coordinate meetings through the amolatina chat room! None, were willing to share a phone number, email or Skype! Obviously, this equates to compensation and scam! Many but One in particular, Leedy though beautiful, alleges she is in her last year attending medical school in Huila. Personally, understanding the demands of medical education in Colombia and the associated mandatory clinical time, she would and could not be available 24/7. And yet, her profile remains continually available for Live Chat! She will also answer at all hours as well! Claims she cannot sleep! She texts to so many guys on line, that when you ask her a question, her posture is an offensive stance claiming that you don't remember what she told you earlier! Hilarious! I have had better and true success with making friends and meeting women using ColombianCupid! These ladies have even helped me with my Spanish grammar! Amolatina is not worth the hassle or the cost!

By Ron C.

No looking they are paid as job , none are real looking for partner

By John L.
Questions? Get answers from the AmoLatina staff and other customers.

3 Photos for AmoLatina