AmoLatina

AmoLatina

AmoLatina has a consumer rating of 4.42 stars from 901 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. AmoLatina also ranks 55th among International Dating sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 94.2%

• Amolatina is a site where you find women according to your demands, and she will be real and good!
  • Put simply, Latin girls will make a man out of you.

• just like their other sites anastasiadate.com and the freakn asian one it seems like a scam site.
  • "Lady" is too stupid and thinks she is real smart and can make loads of money on me...
How would you rate AmoLatina?

“I met my soul mate here”

Lamont C.
2/11/20

Amolatina gave me the chance to adventure out and meet people that I may have never had a chance to know. Exchanging messages first and getting a chance to know someone before meeting them was very nice to me. Believe it or not, you can really get to know someone pretty intimately by doing this. I made some great friends and then eventually, I met my soul mate here when I had honestly given up on the idea of true love!

“Giant ripoff to avoid completely.”

Robert M.
3/30/20

Don't waste your time and money here guys. Total ripoff. After paying ridiculous high fee you quickly deplete credits on each chat line or photo opened. Maybe the women are real on other side but who knows? Site blocks any contact information. The women all avoid any individual meetings if ever possible. They string you along as part of their role. Those claiming to live USA really avoid you. Travel will be shut down for months anyway because of Coronavirus. Look elsewhere for true dating. R

women (169) scam site (20) latin girls (16) money (114) good luck (23) customer service (20) latin america (13) letters (42) south america (13) 2 years (14) woman (100) latina women (9)
lamontc20
February 11th, 2020
jasonp733
June 15th, 2020
Excellent! Superb! After so many previous disappointments on the other dating sites I came to Amolatina almost hopeless, just a bit curious to give it one final shot. To my great surprise it turned out to be really different; things went quickly there: no endless chats, no scammers asking for money. I still hardly believe my luck, but I met the most beautiful woman in the world, my dream woman! I met her for real. She is genuine and she is in love with me! I'm the happiest man on Earth, thanks to Amolatina!
rodgerc19
February 11th, 2020
I never thought l would meet someone but my dream as come true. We just clicked instantaneously like we had know each other forever... amazing thank you Amolatina.
kristopherh18
January 28th, 2020
Easy to use, value for money. Some unwanted attention at times but there are also some very nice like minded people in here just looking for a new start. I think I've found my someone special.
archiec34
May 5th, 2020
The best Customer Service I've ever experienced! They take care of my concerns and help me a lot to resolve my problems. I would recommend Amolatina to everyone!
jaydenh23
March 14th, 2020
I have registered in the morning and now I'm already in the restaurant having my first date with beautiful girl. So easy and fast, i can't believe it! I'm writing this because I want to say big thank you for giving the opportunity to meet up, finding cool people and spend time together! Cheers!
amoss33
June 1st, 2020
One of my friends referred me to this website. Wont say I found someone right away. But it took me a few days to find the right girl for myself. I am sure we will have some good time together.
lucasd69
March 14th, 2020
That's not really a review, it is more my answer for a bet with my best friend, who told me it is impossible to find a real lady online and make a true and long-lasting relationship. John, are you reading that? Sure you are, because it's me, who sent you that link today. Now you see, that you were absolutely wrong and you have lost this bet! Best greetings from me and my dream girl, waiting to see you at our dinner which you are paying for!
oliverb86
March 3rd, 2020
I read a lot of conflicting reviews online about this site. But still, I decided to try. Moreover, registration was free and did not oblige me to anything. I was not looking for a real wife; I was more interested in virtual communication with a beautiful woman. I spend here almost every evening and this time is great!
alberth145
March 23rd, 2020
I finally met someone compatible after being on dating sites for quite a while. It's early days yet but we're enjoying each others company and just going with the flow and see where it goes.
nicholast98
February 14th, 2020
Amolatina is a pretty self-explanatory site/app. Its search tools allow you to narrow down the dating field to people who meet your standards in terms of distance, personality, looks, interests, and lifestyle.
robertm1004
March 30th, 2020
Those claiming to live USA really avoid you.

R
Dear Robert,

Thank you for your comment.
I agree, our app isn't the cheapest. But we are doing our best to make it worth the price :). On our site, you can feel protected and successful in your search! We are constantly developing our services to provide our customers with the best experience possible. Maybe you can try changing your approach? For example, don't send photos and use the simple chat service, it costs 1 credit per minutes, it will allow you to save a lot of credits.
In regards to meetings, maybe you haven't communicated with those people long enough? Some people are cautious about meeting offline. But I think if you communicate with someone long enough, they will be more willing to do so.
Also you can actually exchange personal contact information, you can use Video Chat or Flowers and Presents services to do that.
I hope I was able to address your concerns.
eugeneb103
May 19th, 2020
The fact that all girls avoid personal meeting and talking off the site makes me suspect that it's all big scam and massive rip-off, based on plenty of fake profiles and chat operators who claim to be these beautiful and absolutely fake ladies. In more than a year I haven't been able to set up a real date, although I was ready to go to their country and I was pretty flexible with time. I treated these girls nice. What a fool I was! Please learn from my mistake, and stay away from Amolatina!
Hi Eugene,

Thank you for the comment.
I'm sorry to hear that you experienced some issues. Maybe you haven't communicated with those members long enough? Not all members are ready to communicate off the site right away. We actually protect you from fake profiles, we have a very strict security policy, you can read more about it here:https://www.amolatina.com/people/#dating-securely
So if you have information that can confirm that some profile isn't real, you can contact our customer success team and they will check it for you: support@amolatina.com
janb353
June 12th, 2020
You can only take off the hat for this site. One of the only real dating sites that is actually trying to increase your chances through various events, etc. You will rarely encounter spam profiles here at all, as far as my knowledge of one year's time.
marcoss44
May 15th, 2020
Wonderful place to meet someone, I was recommended by my friends, and he found his girlfriend there. I signed up few months ago, chatting with many girls there, really hope to find someone special to spend rest of life
chrisd816
March 23rd, 2020
This site is a huge scam aimed at fleecing you of all your money and it is so expensive you will spend thousands of dollars before you realise you are being scammed.they post pictures of these beautiful women and then have call centre operators to pretend that these are theses gorgeous women.dont be sucked into this scam site.you have been warned
Dear Chris,

Thank you for your review.
We are sorry to hear that you feel that way :(. I agree, our app isn't the cheapest. But we are doing our best to make it worth the price :). On our site, you can feel protected and successful in your search! We are constantly developing our services to provide our customers with the best experience possible.
Also, could you please clarify what makes you think that members with whom you are communicating are fake? We fight hard against fake profiles and scammers. Please send us a link to a profile you experienced issues with to support@amolatina.com and we’ll personally check the profiles for you.
lucasm129
January 13th, 2020
I gave Amolatina a go not expecting too much honestly but found a beautiful woman whom I am in a relationship with now. She has captivated my heart and enhance's my life beyond my wildest dreams. Thank you Amolatina.
lowenn4
April 20th, 2020
To be honest, it was a matter of seeing her pictures and reading her profile to know in my heart that, if this profile representation of this woman is accurate and true, and if she'll respond in kind, I'm gonna marry her. We haven't been together for all that long but it doesn't take a rocket scientist or a prophet to see what we have.
stuartw120
April 29th, 2020
A site that actually works with real people on it. Very happy that I met someone, Brilliant app thanks to Amolatina
philn61
May 30th, 2020
This is a really good dating site that I can only highly recommend to others. The opportunity to make new friends besides a lovely partner, so love to be here.
maxm231
April 12th, 2020
I recommend this dating site to anyone because I have been registered there for more almost 7 years. The girls on this site are just very nice and beautiful. Honesty, I've subscribed to many online dating sites but I like it
warrenm84
October 30th, 2018
Beware - they have automatic repeat of the charges - read the sign up very carefully - it is actually very expensive to chat and use this site.

I do not recommend this site if you count on them to be up front
lincolnb31
April 4th, 2020
I wanna say thank you for making it possible to find my soulmate and love of my life. I met Jia almost 5 years ago on your site and we've been together almost inseparable since. She makes me so happy when I was starting to think it wasn't possible. She saved my life in so many ways. I can never thank you enough...
bretb83
June 12th, 2020
Good site. Easy to do and easy to use. If you just make a little out of your profile and think about the way you approach, you quickly come to talk with some of the cute profiles. Thumbs up from here.
gerardoc51
May 6th, 2020
I can say its a clean and useful site, this site is making the users to find the match easily. There are many profiles in the site. I recommend to try it once

They just want to get you to spend more money on the call. Most of these girls work for Amolatina. Things are somewhat better with Eastern European women, at least there are sites which don't pay the women for chatting, i.e. http://J4Bride.com I easily found many genuine women who were willing to meet and of course they didn't mind talking for free. Amolatina is total fraud, it used to be better, but now it's super scammy. Most likely this girl is not going to communicate with you off the site for free) after you exchange contact information. They always provide you with seemingly plausible explanations as to why you should stick to the site and can't use Whatsapp or Skype. It's better to be realistic. Don't believe these lies!

By Jack B.
See more answers (16)

Obviously it's a scam, the ladies don't want to talk outside the site. Here is the site with the real ladies: https://j4l.com/402007 I chatted with the women there and then I found them on facebook and they didn't mind using Facetime for further communication. I had not been able to find a single girl on Amolatina who would have talked to me via free messengers - they are all paid for chatting there.

By Tom A.
See more answers (11)

Is it a scam?

jucie,ben, harry are all correct amolatina is a ghost lucrative elaborate scam humberto. I was there several years mostly browsing and they have a 2.99 membership well in the find print you agree for them to automatically bill you if you chat and there's a monthly 9.99 charged to your credit card monthly all in the fine print i immediately had my profile deleted and cancelled the card on file to avoid bogus charges. If you want a nice latina woman go to costa rica or panama they have very good looking women and the streets are safe, don't be a charlie brown my friend every negative review you see here is 100% true, you say why there's a 68% approval rating because these are the lengths amolatina will go to having people put false positive reviews here to mislead people, don't be a charlie brown like i said save your money and fly to CR or Panama you won't be disappointed

By Joe G.
See more answers (7)

this site is a pure rip off 100% BS

By dennis t.
See more answers (5)

Do not use this site I have confirmed the girls are paid to talk and never advance relationships you are wasting you're money

By John L.
See more answers (9)

They are models and they have sold their pics to the site. You are not conversing with them. Not their name, location, or nick name, is real. NOTHING about this site is legit.

By jucie s.
See more answers (5)

No JT they are not. I have researched and been at the site a long time. One of the girls told me I befriended, a miracle, told me they are paid 10% of photos, chats, and gifts that are purchased by men. They are essentially employees of Amolatina who are there to take you for a ride JT not start a relationship. I believe 75% of the photos are fakes, merely someone communicating behind them until you get visual confirmation through video there, you are being scammed for sure. Most of the women refuse to use the video at the site, it's because its all an elaborate scam. The young woman I befriended there told me she's away the majority of the time and her translator chats with men, so essentially you don't know whether you are talking to the woman or the translator they both are in on scamming you. The women don't even write the letters at Amolatina. If I was you try filipinas they speak English and are homemakers JT and actually mixed with spanish. I am going to the philippines the beginning of the year jan or feb, I have a girlfriend and girlfriends who have good looking honest women looking for a man too and they don't care about color as long as you can provide and treat them right, if interested give a holler JT, stay away from amolationa, anastasiadate.com,asianbeauties.com,arabiandate.com they are all scams it's a shame they declare they are 100% scam free, but they are the scammers JT.

By Joe G.