AmoLatina

AmoLatina has a consumer rating of 4.41 stars from 990 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with AmoLatina most frequently mention great experience, good luck and perfect match. AmoLatina ranks 64th among International Dating sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 28 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 88.9%

• All I can say for sure that Latin girls are hot and sexy.
  • Try Amolatina and you will see how passionate Latin women can be!

• This site is part of anastasiaweb another scam site.
  • I stopped at the fist $15.99 purchase and told "customer service" to put it where the sun don't shine.
How would you rate AmoLatina?

“Amolatina is revolutionizing dating”

Landen A.
1/27/21

Amolatina is revolutionizing dating, working with the idea that everybody needs a companion on their travels. Amolatina ensures users use their real identity, meaning you can find romance or have fun, knowing exactly who you are going to meet. While it's a lot of work and takes a few dates, I found hot girl who is my perfect match! We have spent the past 2 months together and I couldn't be happier! Thank you Amolatina!

“Giant ripoff to avoid completely.”

Robert M.
3/30/20

Don't waste your time and money here guys. Total ripoff. After paying ridiculous high fee you quickly deplete credits on each chat line or photo opened. Maybe the women are real on other side but who knows? Site blocks any contact information. The women all avoid any individual meetings if ever possible. They string you along as part of their role. Those claiming to live USA really avoid you. Travel will be shut down for months anyway because of Coronavirus. Look elsewhere for true dating. R

scam site (20) latin girls (16) customer service (20) latin women (0)
donatasl2
April 1st, 2021

Great site, gorgeous ladies, easy sign-up... what's not to like. Already have a bevy of beauty's that i speak to regularly. If you love Latina girls, you'll love Amolatina! I really like the site and how easy it is to use. Ideal for somebody like me who isn't too good with technology. Its a great way to dip my toe in the online dating game, without any major commitments either way..

lowenr
April 8th, 2021

You've got discovered spot where people meet, exactly like you, hunting for interaction and understanding. All profiles are genuine, each Amolatina person a real, with their destiny and their desires on the website. In the portal users register free of charge. You simply have to fill a profile out and include a profile. The user of the site must confirm the email address, as without this it is not possible to continue working on the site after filling out the questionnaire.

jimn51
February 17th, 2021

Avoid this site at all cost.it is a huge scam to take as much money from you as posible.nome of the girls exist and when you chat on the site you are only chatting to an employee of amolatina. I have never seen such a scam on the internet in my life. You have been warned

traviso59
June 10th, 2021

I feel so blessed to have met the most beautiful person ever, so genuine and honest and we hit it off straight away. Thank you Amolatina for making this possible... and the craziest thing I was only on for a week too. I have used many dating apps, both paid and free, over the past 6 months. I had very little luck and the other apps just couldn't provide good matches. I was on Amolatina less than a month and I had more compatible matches

bertr133
June 1st, 2021

There are so many fake dating apps out there, that it's a virtual nightmare trying to find one that's genuine and actually works. Amolatina ticks all the boxes for me and I'm very happy! Aside from the strict Anti-Scam policy, which is enforced by AmoLatina's Customer Care Team, a safety team works behind the curtains, closely monitoring the website for suspicious activity

ryanr548
February 12th, 2021

I had been out of the dating game for almost 5 years after breaking up with my long-term girlfriend. I did some casual hookups and just recently got ready to do some serious dating again. I had used Amolatina.com in the past and I was pleased to see that it was still around. I jumped and created my profile quickly. I received my daily matches and they were really good.

robertm1004
March 30th, 2020

Those claiming to live USA really avoid you.

R

Dear Robert,

Thank you for your comment.
I agree, our app isn't the cheapest. But we are doing our best to make it worth the price :). On our site, you can feel protected and successful in your search! We are constantly developing our services to provide our customers with the best experience possible. Maybe you can try changing your approach? For example, don't send photos and use the simple chat service, it costs 1 credit per minutes, it will allow you to save a lot of credits.
In regards to meetings, maybe you haven't communicated with those people long enough? Some people are cautious about meeting offline. But I think if you communicate with someone long enough, they will be more willing to do so.
Also you can actually exchange personal contact information, you can use Video Chat or Flowers and Presents services to do that.
I hope I was able to address your concerns.

manuelb229
May 7th, 2021

A unique website, as the site says you can meet others from every Latin country. While it is quite expensive it does eliminate all would be scammers, they do have a customer service department and they do respond to text messages if a problem does occur. I must say my overall experience has been positive. It is an expensive dating website but they do take care of you and respond to any questions you may have regarding their website.

dominicks34
January 17th, 2021

The most popular tool on the site is "Video Chat," which permits members to communicate in real-time with video. The next most popular one would be "Online Chat," which is similar to video chatting but works without either party seeing the other side on video. Aside from the strict Anti-Scam policy, which is enforced by AmoLatina's Customer Care Team, a safety team works behind the curtains, closely monitoring the website for suspicious activity

lamontc20
February 11th, 2020

Amolatina gave me the chance to adventure out and meet people that I may have never had a chance to know. Exchanging messages first and getting a chance to know someone before meeting them was very nice to me. Believe it or not, you can really get to know someone pretty intimately by doing this. I made some great friends and then eventually, I met my soul mate here when I had honestly given up on the idea of true love!

deweys30
February 6th, 2021

I found it success with AmoLatina. It seemed almost too good to be true, but the more time I spent with this site, the more I found to love about it. AmoLatina has helped me find a partner I adore and who I can truly bond with. AmoLatina has a pretty straightforward signup process. Anyone who's familiar with other dating sites or even social media sites can understand it. Creating your profile is your chance to really sell yourself as being romantically desirable. Having a photo is like a shortcut to getting attention, especially if it's an attractive one.

robertap79
February 19th, 2021

Free members, or simply operators just encourage and provoke you to chat and spend money on this site. Do not expect real relationships. Fraudsters.

Tip for consumers:
Avoid!

Dear Roberta,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear you feel about our website that way.

All the people come here to find friendship, flirt, or love. We have moderators, of course, however, they work on keeping our platform safe and secure for everyone.

However, if you have questions about any member, please tell me about it and I will gladly assist you since we honor only real and honest people on our website.

wilburc27
May 2nd, 2021

Love this site. I always have. When ever there's a problem which is very seldom, the Amolatina team they get right on it, They take care of their customers to be sure everyone & everything is up an running smooth. I am talking to some of the most beauiful women I have ever seen on my life. It is just expensive website! But overall a great website!

eugeneb103
May 19th, 2020

It's all big scam and massive rip-off! Plenty of fake profiles and chat operators who claim to be these beautiful and absolutely fake ladies. In more than a year I haven't been able to set up a real date, although I was ready to go to their country and I was pretty flexible with time. I treated these girls nice. What a fool I was! Please learn from my mistake, and stay away from Amolatina.com!

Hi Eugene,

Thank you for the comment.
I'm sorry to hear that you experienced some issues. Maybe you haven't communicated with those members long enough? Not all members are ready to communicate off the site right away. We actually protect you from fake profiles, we have a very strict security policy, you can read more about it here: https://www.amolatina.com/people/#dating-securely
So if you have information that can confirm that some profile isn't real, you can contact our customer success team and they will check it for you: support@amolatina.com

harryg146
October 4th, 2020

Beware of two things: unauthorized transactions ( Amolatina like to take peoples' money through bogus charges) and fake profiles. Amolatina is the place where one can easily and pointlessly waste a lot of money and get absolutely nothing. They are not authentic - just a group of rogues fleecing men of their money. When I realized that Amolatina was scammy and unsafe I tried to find a decent site with Latino women but I haven't been successful in this yet. Sooner or later they all turned out to be fraudulent with bunch of fakes and scammers.

Dear Harry,

Thank you for your feedback.

Could you please tell us which profile seems fake? We would like to check this for you.

Let me mention we welcome only genuine people coming here for communication.

Please note that we've been working hard for over 20 years to maintain the legitimacy and reputation of our sites. We do have policies in place to protect all our members from any inappropriate behavior.

Learn more about our Anti-Scam policy here: https://www.amolatina.com/people/#dating-securely

Maybe you have activated the Automatic Purchasing option in your account? There is a notification about that option on the Payment page, there is also a box at that bottom of that page that can be checked/unchecked to enable/disable it. Please contact us at support@amolatina.com and we will be able to check it for you.

colbyp16
October 13th, 2020

Great Site... I met someone. We are planning on meeting very soon and probably, we will have the best date of our lives. So far I believe her profile is real because everything seems to be going well. It is like we both dived into Amolatina looking for each other. It seems to completely work for me, so it should for you too. Furthermore, with positivity, things always seem to go right. I am happy with my time in Amolatina so far.

oliverf56
March 1st, 2021

I met someone from Amolatina. After our first date we told each other that we're cancelling our subscriptions from all dating websites and change our status from single to "in a relationship." At this point, I think I have found the one I've been waiting for my entire life. Thank you so much for finding her for me.

landena4
January 27th, 2021

ede104
June 3rd, 2021

IMHO this site is loaded with fake profiles. Their main target is to drive paying into the site for ever more credits.

1. On the site literally thousands of girls from Medellin write impeccable English. In reality hardly anybody in Medellin writes impeccable English.

2. A huge part of the profiles show pictures from transexuals but post as girls.

3. The lines the girls send are very generic. If you just look at them they repeat all the time.

I have lived and worked over a decade in Colombia and Venezuela. I know what I am talking about

Hello Ed!

Thank you for your feedback.

Yes, a lot of people can speak good English. Can they be blamed just for their skill? I do not believe so. Yes, the first messages could look a bit similar since it's ice-breakers, to get your attention. However, once you start communication, you see people are real.

As members' safety is our highest priority we check the profiles of the users to make sure that they are genuine. In case of any suspicion, the user can be contacted by the verification team and asked to confirm the ID. If you think that you were contacted by someone not genuine please report such member to support

oscarp132
February 22nd, 2021

Amolatina.Com has developed an app for its users to chat on the go. It offers distant messaging as well. The other features that you can enjoy in the app are the quick search, matchmaking, reviewing profiles, photos, and videos, etc. Customer Support is also reachable in the app every day at any time.

gerardh83
April 26th, 2021

This one that are made particularly for socially awkward people like me. The personalized introductions work so well in my favor. I do not have to constantly keep worrying about what to start saying to a match once I got one. Thank you so much for coming to my rescue. Helps me alot.

adamng
January 18th, 2015

This site is OK for me. I just wanted to drop you guys a line to let you know I can safely say I’m no longer a sceptic of online dating, since I met an outstanding girl on Amolatina. She says it was my witty emails that hooked her in, I still think it was me and my photo. But either way, you’ve saved me from a bachelor’s life. So thanks.

bouvierd
March 21st, 2021

I met the woman of my dreams, have moved states and and am so happy and grateful to have met her thanks to Amolatina! I want to start by saying how much I really liked the layout and the accessibility around the Amolatina site. There were so many genuine people here to connect with and I really found it easy to chat with them all on the Amolatina app.

johanh37
February 28th, 2021

The company these beautiful models to let them post their pictures pretending to be interested in foreign men and then they have paid employees do the talking for them. These beautiful women don not even know that you exist and you would have been scammed out of thousands of dollars before you realize. The company let their employees to write fake 5 star reviews to make you think that the site is legit. Stay away from this fraudulent site they are complete scumbags.

Tip for consumers:
Don't use this website.

Dear Johan,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear you think of some members that way. Could you please tell us more about what did exactly happen? We would be happy to assist you. Please contact us at support@amolatina.com

jasonp733
June 15th, 2020

Excellent! Superb! After so many previous disappointments on the other dating sites I came to Amolatina almost hopeless, just a bit curious to give it one final shot. To my great surprise it turned out to be really different; things went quickly there: no endless chats, no scammers asking for money. I still hardly believe my luck, but I met the most beautiful woman in the world, my dream woman! I met her for real. She is genuine and she is in love with me! I'm the happiest man on Earth, thanks to Amolatina!

They just want to get you to spend more money on the call. Most of these girls work for Amolatina. Things are somewhat better with Eastern European women, at least there are sites which don't pay the women for chatting, i. E. http://J4Bride.com I easily found many genuine women who were willing to meet and of course they didn't mind talking for free. Amolatina is total fraud, it used to be better, but now it's super scammy. Most likely this girl is not going to communicate with you off the site for free) after you exchange contact information. They always provide you with seemingly plausible explanations as to why you should stick to the site and can't use Whatsapp or Skype. It's better to be realistic. Don't believe these lies!

By Jack B.
See more answers (16)

Obviously it's a scam, the ladies don't want to talk outside the site. Here is the site with the real ladies: https://j4l.com/402007 I chatted with the women there and then I found them on facebook and they didn't mind using Facetime for further communication. I had not been able to find a single girl on Amolatina who would have talked to me via free messengers - they are all paid for chatting there.

By Tom A.
See more answers (11)

Is it a scam?

Jucie, ben, harry are all correct amolatina is a ghost lucrative elaborate scam humberto. I was there several years mostly browsing and they have a 2.99 membership well in the find print you agree for them to automatically bill you if you chat and there's a monthly 9.99 charged to your credit card monthly all in the fine print i immediately had my profile deleted and cancelled the card on file to avoid bogus charges. If you want a nice latina woman go to costa rica or panama they have very good looking women and the streets are safe, don't be a charlie brown my friend every negative review you see here is 100% true, you say why there's a 68% approval rating because these are the lengths amolatina will go to having people put false positive reviews here to mislead people, don't be a charlie brown like i said save your money and fly to CR or Panama you won't be disappointed

By Joe G.
See more answers (7)

This site is a pure rip off 100% BS

By dennis t.
See more answers (5)

Do not use this site I have confirmed the girls are paid to talk and never advance relationships you are wasting you're money

By John L.
See more answers (9)

They are models and they have sold their pics to the site. You are not conversing with them. Not their name, location, or nick name, is real. NOTHING about this site is legit.

By jucie s.
See more answers (5)

Yes, all the women on the site are a scam. Go to "ColombiaCupid.com" it is about $30 a month and you can talk to all the women you want. I met one and already been to Colombia to see her.

By Gerald K.
See more answers (11)

No JT they are not. I have researched and been at the site a long time. One of the girls told me I befriended, a miracle, told me they are paid 10% of photos, chats, and gifts that are purchased by men. They are essentially employees of Amolatina who are there to take you for a ride JT not start a relationship. I believe 75% of the photos are fakes, merely someone communicating behind them until you get visual confirmation through video there, you are being scammed for sure. Most of the women refuse to use the video at the site, it's because its all an elaborate scam. The young woman I befriended there told me she's away the majority of the time and her translator chats with men, so essentially you don't know whether you are talking to the woman or the translator they both are in on scamming you. The women don't even write the letters at Amolatina. If I was you try filipinas they speak English and are homemakers JT and actually mixed with spanish. I am going to the philippines the beginning of the year jan or feb, I have a girlfriend and girlfriends who have good looking honest women looking for a man too and they don't care about color as long as you can provide and treat them right, if interested give a holler JT, stay away from amolationa, anastasiadate.com, asianbeauties.com, arabiandate.com they are all scams it's a shame they declare they are 100% scam free, but they are the scammers JT.

By Joe G.