Review of AmoLatina

551 5th Ave
New York, NY 10017, British Virgin Islands
Tel: 1 (800) 844-3978
unsubscribe@amolatina.com
Connecting singles across the world!
Join Now

johnsonh14
10/17/18

I would recommend this site to others. Just like other things in life, you get what you give. If you're new to online dating, be patient. This is the best site I tried, I've met my match. :)

paiger43
10/17/18

Isabella lived on the other side of town but it was holidays so the drive didn't bother me. We shared common values of fun & fitness and obviously connected very well. Isabella said it just came easily and there was no need to pretend to be anyone else.

cadbyh
10/8/18

Had some reservations about using such a site but can honestly say it worked really well and I met a fantastic Woman who is everything I was looking for and more. Fantastic site to meet the right person. Great to just chat with others and really comfortable and easy to Navigate

teddyh18
10/8/18

As soon as I read her profile I knew she was the one. After we finally met we have had the best time getting to know each other.

lokil
9/30/18

I was on Amolatina less than a month and I had more compatible matches and real conversations than I could have hoped for. The app tailors your matches based on what you like. After only a few weeks, I found my perfect match and we couldn't be happier.

alfredb42
9/29/18

mikaela2
9/24/18

I've been using this site for some months and I think this is better than other dating apps I am writing this review to help fellow friends to help them decide which is good, which is bad. In my opinion Amolatina is better honestly.

creedj
9/24/18

I am very happy to be on the site Amolatina. It is a good opportunity to meet good and decent people here. I wish to all participants to have wonderful datings, create good families and be happy. Thank you to the organizers of this site, you do a great job for humanity. And of course, I want to say thank you to my good friend that advised me to register on the Amolatina. All the best to all good people!

adans20
9/14/18

The Amolatina site was fairly user friendly. I saw several good looking nice women and made several friends along the way...overall a great experience ending with meeting someone! I'm excited to see where this goes.

johnb1935
9/13/18

this dating site is such a huge scam.i cant believe so many guys fall for this.i joined the site and within a day i could tell it was a scam.first of all there are no set monthly subscriptions.you have to pay everytime that you chat or send a message and even have to pay everytime you send or receive a photo and you cant give out personal information so you end up spending a fortune chatting on the site.they say that you can send flowers to the girl and attach your email but the flowers cost over 100 dollars and the girls on the site dont exist when you chat you are just chatting to a paid employee of the site so she will never send you a personal email.they only want you to keep chatting on the site so you will keep spending your money.when i chatted with these girls i noticed a familiar pattern also.they all tell you that you are the one and that they love you.they just say anything to keep you chatting and winding down the credits so then you are forced to buy more credits to keep chatting and the customer support is useless if you make a complaint the just ignore you.guys dont be so stupid to give these criminals your money and dont believe any of these fake 5 star reviews.have you noticed a patern with them.have a look at the dates that they are written.everytime the write a fake 5 star review there will be about 3 written on the same day then for a couple of weeks there will be none and then another 3 or 4 written on the same day again.it follows that same pattern all the way through.thats because they are paying a marketing agency to write these fake 5 star reviews if thats not fraud then i dont know what is.this is where amolatina are stupid they over do it with the 5 star reviews.how many dating sites do you know that have over 500 5 star reviews no dating site is that good.their sister sites like anastaciadate follow the same patern.the five star reviews on anastaciadate most are written on the same days as the 5 star reviews on amolatina.are you kidding me.stay away from this scam site

nicholasg72
9/7/18

I tell you I never thought a relationship could be this great !!! And sometimes just looking in your close area you may be missing out on a perfect match !!!! I fell in love with the woman I have ever known !! I would 100% recommend anyone that is wanting a relationship that is compatible to come here ! The best choice I have ever made !!!

felipen14
9/7/18

I had never previously used a dating service but upon seeing a commercial for Amolatina decided to give it a try. I went on a few dates with some very nice woman however there was no real sparks for the first few months however in my third month of using the site I was lucky enough to meet my perfect match. I cant begin to express my gratitude to Amolatina for providing this service and allowing me the opportunity to meet such a wonderful woman. I definitely recommend this site.

calebf21
9/2/18

Very good experience for dating site. I would use it again. Hope everyone has the same experience. I wish everyone luck in their search. Everyone was nice and pleasant to talk to. Not like other sites where all they are looking for one thing.

dreww36
9/2/18

This dating app definite helped me get out of my comfort zone. Thank you for the opportunity, I will be forever grateful that this site provided a safe place for me to build confidence

stevek286
8/27/18

This is the biggest dating scam i have seen on the internet.it is a lot like those nigerian internet scams aimed at fleecing you of all your money.unlike most legit dating sites where you pay about 40 dollars a month and you have unlimited access to all the girls on the site with this scam you have to buy credits to talk with the girls and the credits are expensive so you end at racking up a bill of a few thousand dollars before you realize that you are being scammed.none of the girls exist and when you are chatting you are just talking to a paid actor who will try to keep you online for as long as posible to keep those credits that you bought ticking over.guys dont be so stupid believing this scam and i agree with all the other negative reviews that all the 5 star reviews are fake written by amolatinahave you notice that everytime a negative review appears here amolatina write about 3 o 4 five star reviews that all seem to be written on the same day to try and drown out the negative review.if that is not proof that the 5 star reviews are fake then i dont know what is and dont believe a word that the rep maria says when she responds to this review.if you try and send a private message to her o customer service about this scam they ignore you

kristopherh11
8/26/18

I was able to meet a wonderful woman on Amolatina who is a wonderful person, intelligent, personable and attractive. It is nice to be able to share activities in common with someone I really want to be with. Thanks, Amolatina, for helping to bring us together!

guadalupen8
8/26/18

I think Amolatina is a really amazing dating site to be on. They truly do what they say by matching people that are right for one another. I really found the true love of my life and we are together now and doing amazingly well. Believe and it can happen for you on this site.

israelb20
8/20/18

Thank you Amolatina very simply I've been looking for that girl to be my everything for a long time and thanks to you guys I've finally found her. I'm just proof that this site works. Never give up.

michaelr816
8/20/18

This website offers so many different ways to meet women, it actually makes online dating a lot more fun than I first thought it would be! In general , I would say that the site is great and always improving.Thanks Amolatina!

erinw104
8/20/18

I have had a wonderful experience on this web site. The women a friendly, in fact, I am in a relationship right now with a young lady from this site.

ranu
8/12/18

I joined Amolatina as the rating was better than the other dates sites. It was easy to use and match the same as the other sites just pay for it. The price can be steep however I think it helps to keep trash off the site. I have talked to a few women on here each seemed decent and professional unlike the other sites. I found someone within 2 days and been dating a month now. So thankful I joined.

alanw184
8/12/18

Unlike other sites, I was able to meet some quality people. It's been a great experience. I am currently getting to know a remarkable individual whom I am compatible with. Hoping she's my soulmate. Not such but enjoying the journey. I would recommend Amolatina to all my single friends. Thanks

roderickl9
8/3/18

I love the app. I met the woman of my dreams. I hope to be married soon. The only wish I had was to be able to save certain women I liked under favorites and see the last time they viewed me a lot faster

cameronw47
8/3/18

Amolatina offers other unique features like adding your favorite team to your page. The website and app are both modern and intuitive, and blocking or reporting inappropriate behavior is easy to do.

lukeh96
7/26/18

Great place to meet and greet! It is entirely up the people who are committed to finding someone! It is possible! Just have to want it bad enough, trust it enough to weed through the phonies and believe in the course!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Amo Latina is a Fraud and I can confirm it´s not a dating site!! It´s an embezzlement site cos' You try to date somebody and never get a true response of the ladies!! When They Call You, They notice that the phrases are always repetitives!!! I can prove You that dating site is a total scam and that models can be prostitutes or agents from this dating site!!! Observe the profile with ID: 1184932. She Calls herself: Laura Melisa!!! But if You search on google for Laura Paladines Naked, You can see the photos of a Naked Model the posed on Colombian Playboy Magazine!!! She is the same person as Laura Melisa is!!! I have no doubt that Laura Melisa and Laura Paladines is the same person!!! Check about it yourselves!!! Friends, Guys, It´s an Advice for You!!! Get out of Amolatina, Anastasia date, Arabian date and Asia date cos' You will be scammed!!! Search others safety dating sites that don´t charging by credit but by tuition!!! This next photo is from AmoLatina:http://www.amolatina.com/profile-latin-lady-model-laura%20melisa-1184932.htm This photo is from Colombian Playboy Magazine that prove She is a Model and not a cosmetologist as She said in AmoLatina Dating site: http://your-daily-girl.com/galleries/3/laura-paladines/laura-paladines-5.jpg Forget it and You can save You Money and your own life!!

By JOHN M.

It is a fraud, pure and simple, I managed to get ahold of some ladies through social media and they were totally different than the pictures, in addition after severing communication with them, they continued to contact me through the site, which means someone else was chatting for them

By nelson v.

jucie,ben, harry are all correct amolatina is a ghost lucrative elaborate scam humberto. I was there several years mostly browsing and they have a 2.99 membership well in the find print you agree for them to automatically bill you if you chat and there's a monthly 9.99 charged to your credit card monthly all in the fine print i immediately had my profile deleted and cancelled the card on file to avoid bogus charges. If you want a nice latina woman go to costa rica or panama they have very good looking women and the streets are safe, don't be a charlie brown my friend every negative review you see here is 100% true, you say why there's a 68% approval rating because these are the lengths amolatina will go to having people put false positive reviews here to mislead people, don't be a charlie brown like i said save your money and fly to CR or Panama you won't be disappointed

By Joe G.

this site is a pure rip off 100% BS

By dennis t.

Do not use this site I have confirmed the girls are paid to talk and never advance relationships you are wasting you're money

By John L.

They are models and they have sold their pics to the site. You are not conversing with them. Not their name, location, or nick name, is real. NOTHING about this site is legit.

By jucie s.

No JT they are not. I have researched and been at the site a long time. One of the girls told me I befriended, a miracle, told me they are paid 10% of photos, chats, and gifts that are purchased by men. They are essentially employees of Amolatina who are there to take you for a ride JT not start a relationship. I believe 75% of the photos are fakes, merely someone communicating behind them until you get visual confirmation through video there, you are being scammed for sure. Most of the women refuse to use the video at the site, it's because its all an elaborate scam. The young woman I befriended there told me she's away the majority of the time and her translator chats with men, so essentially you don't know whether you are talking to the woman or the translator they both are in on scamming you. The women don't even write the letters at Amolatina. If I was you try filipinas they speak English and are homemakers JT and actually mixed with spanish. I am going to the philippines the beginning of the year jan or feb, I have a girlfriend and girlfriends who have good looking honest women looking for a man too and they don't care about color as long as you can provide and treat them right, if interested give a holler JT, stay away from amolationa, anastasiadate.com,asianbeauties.com,arabiandate.com they are all scams it's a shame they declare they are 100% scam free, but they are the scammers JT.

By Joe G.

Hi Scott, The old saying "If it too good to be true it probably is!" These words hold true for this organization! Think of it like a home based business for these women! I am positive that a few are also operating from a call center as well! I would really like to compare this site and its' affiliates to a UK or Nigerian money scam! "You won the email Lottery!" Send us $500 for processing for winnings and we will send you a cashiers check for $12 Million! You do and you never hear from them again! That statement holds true for the majority of these profiled women! The other hard truth is, the vast majority of these Colombian women want your money and nothing more! As soon as the money runs out, they move on to the next Guy! Just a plain Cold Hard FACT! I have been to Colombia, even with the current turmoil of the nation. Many would NOT return a single chat session request once I informed them I was in country! I had better results with a few ladies in major cities Bogata, Cali and Medellin. However, even then many and I do mean many ladies flaked at the last minute! What irritated me most, I could only coordinate meetings through the amolatina chat room! None, were willing to share a phone number, email or Skype! Obviously, this equates to compensation and scam! Many but One in particular, Leedy though beautiful, alleges she is in her last year attending medical school in Huila. Personally, understanding the demands of medical education in Colombia and the associated mandatory clinical time, she would and could not be available 24/7. And yet, her profile remains continually available for Live Chat! She will also answer at all hours as well! Claims she cannot sleep! She texts to so many guys on line, that when you ask her a question, her posture is an offensive stance claiming that you don't remember what she told you earlier! Hilarious! I have had better and true success with making friends and meeting women using ColombianCupid! These ladies have even helped me with my Spanish grammar! Amolatina is not worth the hassle or the cost!

By Ron C.
Helpful answer -1

Hi David! Please, contact our customer support team. I am sure, they will help you with your issue. Best regards, Alexander

By Alex C., China Love Representative

No looking they are paid as job , none are real looking for partner

By John L.
Questions? Get answers from the AmoLatina staff and other customers.

AmoLatina?