Review of AmoLatina

551 5th Ave
New York, NY 10017, British Virgin Islands
Tel: 1 (800) 844-3978
unsubscribe@amolatina.com
Connecting singles across the world!
Join Now

davidb1960
1/17/19

If you read the terms of the purchase contract when you sign up you will find that you can never exchange personal information such as email, text, or anything from a social media site that would circumvent Amolatina from making money. You are sent automated messages that DO NOT address you by your first name. They are all generic. You will NEVER physically meet anyone from this site unless you pay a small ransom to the Soviet owners of this site.

alanc241
1/6/19

The platform is interesting and not the way most people. Have met responsible and reliable friends that could be relied on and networking. Every conversation depends on set goal that individual has in mind. To me is a worthwhile experience, although I am not permanent on the medium. I know what I want and I adhere strictly to my goal. Very excellent

charlese138
1/6/19

Amolatina is the best more specially to those searching for true love I met many girls from this site but I choose one. So NEVER give up what happened to me will happen to you too.

rufusc14
1/6/19

Amolatina has cultivated a safe dating environment by actively policing its network, screening all new profiles, and empowering users to block or report profiles on the site. Anyone can report a concern to the dating site and expect a response within 24 hours. Amolatina encourages users to flag any profile showing inappropriate or fake content or exhibiting abusive or otherwise harmful behavior.

alexanderr80
1/6/19

Online dating is something I never thought I'd do but right now that's about the only thing I do on the Internet. I have a lot of fun jazzing up my profile and browsing through other profiles.

larac32
12/29/18

There are thousands online dating services providers on the web but choose some genuine online dating services site because many dating websites cheat their customers like Amolatina.com. They make fake profile and given seduction advertisement on the web so stay away this type online dating websites.

troyw77
12/27/18

After meeting many of girls on this site finally get into relationship with a girl here for two years. After break up i found my true love on same website. We are in relationship for year and got married and will enjoy our first marriage anniversary this year.

charliem103
12/27/18

Keep looking it may take a little while but it is worth it in the end! I was skeptical at first but I continued looking online and met someone in my hometown that I would have not met any other way!

patm332
12/27/18

Im happy to share experience on Amolatina and my review is mostly positive as I met one girl on Amolatina. A person looks to find date, girls on these dating apps and after the 2 earlier apps I used, I bumped into Amolatina and found this one is better than others.

rogeliow5
12/27/18

I was really glad to meet someone on Amolatina. We matched and instantly hit it off. We have so much in common and I never would've met her without Amolatina.

deweyd16
12/16/18

I would recommend Amolatina to anyone that asked me no problem I found that Amolatina is a great app and I have had many different women that I have connected with . I recommend Amolatina to everyone.

gilbertop9
12/16/18

On subscribing to Amolatina met and chated to many wonderfull ladies but i have now found the one whom wants to spend her life with me and whom i want to spend my life with thanks Amolatina for everything.

rufusl14
12/8/18

This dating site is all you need in your life. And I mean it all. You don't have to search for another one if you are an girls lover. Girls here are exceptional, natural and very polite. Very easy and quick registration, pay some small amount and start to chat with them. They are not fake like on some other sites.

wilbertj12
12/8/18

The site is great for making friends and for anyone who is looking for a serious relationship. The site is easy to navigate and intuitive, with a very efficient search engine.

kristah36
12/7/18

Amolatina is a user-friendly site with a lot of positive and down-to-earth people. I think it's a good place to find friends. I believe in friendship between a man and woman, so if two people don't match too good to make a couple I don't see why they can't be friends. This very site gave me the chance to meet different people that I never would have ottherwise. I am still aiming for that one day when I'll meet my perfect match here.

emilior16
11/24/18

This has been my most successful dating website. This site is easy to navigate. I've met lots of nice girls on here and have become friends with many of them off this site. I would recommend this site

toddm208
11/24/18

I have never met someone with so much passion, compassion, patience, intellect, drive and a desire to be in love all wrapped up in one person. This woman is the best on the world and i wouldn't ask for more.

stevee138
11/19/18

I love this site! So easy to navigate really enjoyed my time on Amolatina! It is a awesome way to find someone I found my sweet match

jeffw296
11/19/18

I met a real woman who was a perfect blend of what I needed and liked. Beautiful honest fun time finding her and I only met two personalities in person.

deonh17
11/11/18

Had been on a couple of dating websites and all the dates were good. I made a profile on Amolatina and after a several months almost gave up then I found my soul mate. Thank you so much Amolatina!

rexa21
11/11/18

She is absolutely the sweetest person. I had a real connection with her from the first chat and could not wait to meet her. She is positively perfect and hope to spend as much time with her as possible.

shaunb53
10/31/18

This platform is good for my age. Girls here are nice and attractive, I am still on it though, hopefully something wonderful can happen.

donniej20
10/31/18

Amolatina.com is actually a good place to hang out when you don't have better plans for the evening or weekend, or maybe the whole week.

warrenm84
10/30/18

Beware - they have automatic repeat of the charges - read the sign up very carefully - it is actually very expensive to chat and use this site.

I do not recommend this site if you count on them to be up front

cosmod4
10/24/18

I think this is the best dating sites. Paid sites are a little better because women actually have to pay money also but Amolatina is worth checking out especially for the younger crowd.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Amo Latina is a Fraud and I can confirm it´s not a dating site!! It´s an embezzlement site cos' You try to date somebody and never get a true response of the ladies!! When They Call You, They notice that the phrases are always repetitives!!! I can prove You that dating site is a total scam and that models can be prostitutes or agents from this dating site!!! Observe the profile with ID: 1184932. She Calls herself: Laura Melisa!!! But if You search on google for Laura Paladines Naked, You can see the photos of a Naked Model the posed on Colombian Playboy Magazine!!! She is the same person as Laura Melisa is!!! I have no doubt that Laura Melisa and Laura Paladines is the same person!!! Check about it yourselves!!! Friends, Guys, It´s an Advice for You!!! Get out of Amolatina, Anastasia date, Arabian date and Asia date cos' You will be scammed!!! Search others safety dating sites that don´t charging by credit but by tuition!!! This next photo is from AmoLatina:http://www.amolatina.com/profile-latin-lady-model-laura%20melisa-1184932.htm This photo is from Colombian Playboy Magazine that prove She is a Model and not a cosmetologist as She said in AmoLatina Dating site: http://your-daily-girl.com/galleries/3/laura-paladines/laura-paladines-5.jpg Forget it and You can save You Money and your own life!!

By JOHN M.

It is a fraud, pure and simple, I managed to get ahold of some ladies through social media and they were totally different than the pictures, in addition after severing communication with them, they continued to contact me through the site, which means someone else was chatting for them

By nelson v.

jucie,ben, harry are all correct amolatina is a ghost lucrative elaborate scam humberto. I was there several years mostly browsing and they have a 2.99 membership well in the find print you agree for them to automatically bill you if you chat and there's a monthly 9.99 charged to your credit card monthly all in the fine print i immediately had my profile deleted and cancelled the card on file to avoid bogus charges. If you want a nice latina woman go to costa rica or panama they have very good looking women and the streets are safe, don't be a charlie brown my friend every negative review you see here is 100% true, you say why there's a 68% approval rating because these are the lengths amolatina will go to having people put false positive reviews here to mislead people, don't be a charlie brown like i said save your money and fly to CR or Panama you won't be disappointed

By Joe G.

this site is a pure rip off 100% BS

By dennis t.

Do not use this site I have confirmed the girls are paid to talk and never advance relationships you are wasting you're money

By John L.

They are models and they have sold their pics to the site. You are not conversing with them. Not their name, location, or nick name, is real. NOTHING about this site is legit.

By jucie s.

No JT they are not. I have researched and been at the site a long time. One of the girls told me I befriended, a miracle, told me they are paid 10% of photos, chats, and gifts that are purchased by men. They are essentially employees of Amolatina who are there to take you for a ride JT not start a relationship. I believe 75% of the photos are fakes, merely someone communicating behind them until you get visual confirmation through video there, you are being scammed for sure. Most of the women refuse to use the video at the site, it's because its all an elaborate scam. The young woman I befriended there told me she's away the majority of the time and her translator chats with men, so essentially you don't know whether you are talking to the woman or the translator they both are in on scamming you. The women don't even write the letters at Amolatina. If I was you try filipinas they speak English and are homemakers JT and actually mixed with spanish. I am going to the philippines the beginning of the year jan or feb, I have a girlfriend and girlfriends who have good looking honest women looking for a man too and they don't care about color as long as you can provide and treat them right, if interested give a holler JT, stay away from amolationa, anastasiadate.com,asianbeauties.com,arabiandate.com they are all scams it's a shame they declare they are 100% scam free, but they are the scammers JT.

By Joe G.

Hi Scott, The old saying "If it too good to be true it probably is!" These words hold true for this organization! Think of it like a home based business for these women! I am positive that a few are also operating from a call center as well! I would really like to compare this site and its' affiliates to a UK or Nigerian money scam! "You won the email Lottery!" Send us $500 for processing for winnings and we will send you a cashiers check for $12 Million! You do and you never hear from them again! That statement holds true for the majority of these profiled women! The other hard truth is, the vast majority of these Colombian women want your money and nothing more! As soon as the money runs out, they move on to the next Guy! Just a plain Cold Hard FACT! I have been to Colombia, even with the current turmoil of the nation. Many would NOT return a single chat session request once I informed them I was in country! I had better results with a few ladies in major cities Bogata, Cali and Medellin. However, even then many and I do mean many ladies flaked at the last minute! What irritated me most, I could only coordinate meetings through the amolatina chat room! None, were willing to share a phone number, email or Skype! Obviously, this equates to compensation and scam! Many but One in particular, Leedy though beautiful, alleges she is in her last year attending medical school in Huila. Personally, understanding the demands of medical education in Colombia and the associated mandatory clinical time, she would and could not be available 24/7. And yet, her profile remains continually available for Live Chat! She will also answer at all hours as well! Claims she cannot sleep! She texts to so many guys on line, that when you ask her a question, her posture is an offensive stance claiming that you don't remember what she told you earlier! Hilarious! I have had better and true success with making friends and meeting women using ColombianCupid! These ladies have even helped me with my Spanish grammar! Amolatina is not worth the hassle or the cost!

By Ron C.
Helpful answer -1

Hi David! Please, contact our customer support team. I am sure, they will help you with your issue. Best regards, Alexander

By Alex C., China Love Representative

No looking they are paid as job , none are real looking for partner

By John L.
Questions? Get answers from the AmoLatina staff and other customers.

1 Photo for AmoLatina