Review of AmoLatina

551 5th Ave
New York, NY 10017, British Virgin Islands
Tel: 1 (800) 844-3978
unsubscribe@amolatina.com
Connecting singles across the world!
Join Now

zyaireg
5/21/19

There is no question that Amolatina.com is one of the better options available for people who want to find that one special person to spend their lives with. It is an easy-to-use website.

alanm335
5/21/19

AmoLatina.com is a premier international online dating service that focuses on expanding your dating opportunities. As an AmoLatina member, you have the chance to meet and connect with like-minded Latin singles from South America and other regions of the world.

timmyb14
5/16/19

Amolatina is a good site I would use it again its a well thought out site and good service I really liked the constant updates that had been provided to me it kept things interesting I like this site

amose6
5/16/19

I must say I have been quite impressed by Amolatina. As someone that's quite new to online dating I've only tried other one and this one. Both are excellent and I've found a variety of interesting people to speak to and even meet in person. I wouldn't quite say that I've found my 'knight in shining armour' yet but I believe that having two sites that have plenty of members in my area really give me the best possible chance.

adamh260
5/3/19

I met not one but 2 girls that I am so close with already. It's not always easy as I'll have to choose one at the end but wow, look at my problem. I met them both in person, it was really easy, and they are amazing! women are so great and gorgeous! Wish everybody my luck!

brainl7
5/3/19

I never thought I would join an online dating site, but a good friend of mine told me not to be so old fashioned and to at least give it a try. He had good experience with Amolatina, that's why he was so persistent. I would have never met Elena if it wasn't for my nagging friend :) I recommend!

omarc51
5/2/19

I love Amolatina because I have a thing for oriental women. They are all simply gorgeous and natural looking unlike all the bottomed women around me. Seems to me they would be ideal wives!

alfonsob28
4/22/19

The best site ever. Very easy to use. You need to pay small amount to register. I thought it was a scam but now I have nice girlfriend, beautiful girl. Hope our online relationship will survive and we meet each other in person soon. thanks Amolatina.

robertm1460
4/22/19

For those nervous about dating, this site puts the control in your fingertips allowing you access to thousands of profiles and the ability to chat to potential dates at the rate which works for you.

antonh23
4/22/19

I was with Amolatina for few years, and I'm here to tell you that really works. Have up and downs, but you never to be patient! Well I meet someone, now we are engaged.

alexj211
4/22/19

My experience on Amolatina was very positive & encouraging. With a busy work life it gave me the opportunity to meet a number of individuals that I would not normally meet in my circle of friends. I found that most people were genuine and were looking for the same thing as you . That one one partner ... That one person that you connect with and want to grow old with ... It did not take long before I met the love of my life ... We recently got married and are very happy .. Nothing ventured nothing gained - try it

mikes1707
4/19/19

Don't believe this reviews, I communicated with woman for 3 months, make her gifts and she promised to meet. I came to her town and she didn't come and doesn't answer me now. Administration doesn't have reaction about it. I advice agency for real meeting, which I am using now - +79281127031 (whatsapp). Cheaper prices and meetings with real women.

jerryj101
4/17/19

Dear sincere love seeking,
stay away from the PICKBRIDE website, the women as well as the agency are scammers, they are only good to order gifts, for the rest they have a very bad service.
The rules are only for us as men to pay to get in touch with the ladies, if you have more money than god, you can empty your bank account on this site, I can tell you what I really experienced on this site , I started with a page to write the ladys, afterwards I created a second page, the same letters appear on both pages, I order contact details of two ladies for 1000 , at last, both have a problem communicating via private mail, you get a phone number without option through the agency, you can only call after permission
English lesson 1000 , at last, the contact between both women stays on the chat of the website, I invested more than 10,000 in chat in one year, the possibility to see or meet the women, despite it being possible, it does not work ,
I read a lot of good stories about this website, but ask them, have they already found a real relationship? just dream about it

juniorg16
4/9/19

It is a very good site I met someone here and we are still talking and getting to know each other but I can tell that it will be for a long time, men here are more stable and honest!

caydenp2
4/9/19

I wasn't sure and after you subscribe your expecting for the price any girl can talk to you but you need to pay extra for that only girls who subscribed can talk back, but I was lucky and found the perfect girl who I'm very happy with and have to say it was down to this site we meet

hectort31
4/3/19

I've always said you have to pay to find a genuine connection with someone else who is putting in an equivalent effort. This goes towards any dating site or app. Amolatina simply is just one of the better apps out there.

eliasj11
4/3/19

If you take your time to find the person who is most compatible with you and focus on a relationship with that one person then maybe you will find genuine friendship that can turn into Love. I found someone special, so now I will focus on building our relationship. Thanks Amolatina. Good Luck to all of you who are still looking to find that special someone.

rahilab
4/3/19

I was asked to pay to watch a video it said $2.99 but I got charged $15.99 four times. That is a scam, I had to go to my bank to dispute it. I also think most people here are fake and are from Venezuela and are trying to find an American man or woman who will bring them to United Stated and out of that bad place where people are dying every day from lack of food and medicine. All the young men are hitting on me even before I posted my photo there. They are all fake, Americans be careful. Watch 90 day fiance on TLC and it will explain how this works

granth66
3/27/19

You can use Amolatina as a safe way to get to know people by chatting and sharing photos through the website. Easy to use before you decide to take it a step further outside of Amolatina. I also like the privacy factor - you get to accept or decline chats with others rather than being blasted with chats and messages you don't really want. I connected with a few people and in the end met someone that appears to be a real "match" pretty quickly. All of what i would consider "connections" were matches "Amolatina" found for me. The ones that didn't go further were mostly due to distance between where we live. So it seems whatever the people at Amolatina are doing to match couples up really works!!

dougm375
3/27/19

Amolatina is a reputable site. Not like the other sites. A much better class of people. Other sites people are looking for a one night stand Amolatina does not seem to be that way.

daniels797
3/19/19

You will never meet a woman in real life from this site. Every time it comes time to meet a woman, she has to leave the country or the area where you will be located. I live in Illinois and supposedly two women from Columbia were living in Texas. They both wanted to meet be very badly, just so happened I was going to Texas for work. The same city as they supposedly lived. One just happened to be in Florida the week I was there and the other couldn't meet because of her work, which she only worked a few hours in the evening. She said she was available the day I was leaving and had to catch my flight. Then my next trip, she had to return to Columbia. Now she doesn't respond at all because she knows I'm in Texas every other week.The other one is still in Florida even though she told me that she would return to Texas the day I told her that I was flying home. Then I said I stayed over a day to meet her and then she didn't reply. You will never meet anyone on the scam site or their other partner sites. The Asian site is the worst.

kevinp302
3/16/19

There are two options for using the video chat services. The first option is one-way which allows only one member to view the other's video. The two-way service allows both parties to view each other through a webcam.

scottc396
3/16/19

The site enables members to stay connected by offering various features like a mailing system, Online Chat, Video Chat, Search, Virtual Gifts and many more. Specialized services such as sending real gifts to other members are also available.

johnsonh15
3/14/19

I was so against internet dating and it took me some convincing and some bad experiences on other dating sites until I decided to join Amolatina. Yes it is more expensive than other sites but I never had a bad date ever. I recommend the site, it was a great experience for me.

stewartw28
3/14/19

Happy when I am on Amolatina , meet someone special and I'm happy with the service and I meet beautiful girl. Great experience on website. A very efficient and effective dating site.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Amo Latina is a Fraud and I can confirm it´s not a dating site!! It´s an embezzlement site cos' You try to date somebody and never get a true response of the ladies!! When They Call You, They notice that the phrases are always repetitives!!! I can prove You that dating site is a total scam and that models can be prostitutes or agents from this dating site!!! Observe the profile with ID: 1184932. She Calls herself: Laura Melisa!!! But if You search on google for Laura Paladines Naked, You can see the photos of a Naked Model the posed on Colombian Playboy Magazine!!! She is the same person as Laura Melisa is!!! I have no doubt that Laura Melisa and Laura Paladines is the same person!!! Check about it yourselves!!! Friends, Guys, It´s an Advice for You!!! Get out of Amolatina, Anastasia date, Arabian date and Asia date cos' You will be scammed!!! Search others safety dating sites that don´t charging by credit but by tuition!!! This next photo is from AmoLatina:http://www.amolatina.com/profile-latin-lady-model-laura%20melisa-1184932.htm This photo is from Colombian Playboy Magazine that prove She is a Model and not a cosmetologist as She said in AmoLatina Dating site: http://your-daily-girl.com/galleries/3/laura-paladines/laura-paladines-5.jpg Forget it and You can save You Money and your own life!!

By JOHN M.

It is a fraud, pure and simple, I managed to get ahold of some ladies through social media and they were totally different than the pictures, in addition after severing communication with them, they continued to contact me through the site, which means someone else was chatting for them

By nelson v.

jucie,ben, harry are all correct amolatina is a ghost lucrative elaborate scam humberto. I was there several years mostly browsing and they have a 2.99 membership well in the find print you agree for them to automatically bill you if you chat and there's a monthly 9.99 charged to your credit card monthly all in the fine print i immediately had my profile deleted and cancelled the card on file to avoid bogus charges. If you want a nice latina woman go to costa rica or panama they have very good looking women and the streets are safe, don't be a charlie brown my friend every negative review you see here is 100% true, you say why there's a 68% approval rating because these are the lengths amolatina will go to having people put false positive reviews here to mislead people, don't be a charlie brown like i said save your money and fly to CR or Panama you won't be disappointed

By Joe G.

this site is a pure rip off 100% BS

By dennis t.

Do not use this site I have confirmed the girls are paid to talk and never advance relationships you are wasting you're money

By John L.

They are models and they have sold their pics to the site. You are not conversing with them. Not their name, location, or nick name, is real. NOTHING about this site is legit.

By jucie s.

No JT they are not. I have researched and been at the site a long time. One of the girls told me I befriended, a miracle, told me they are paid 10% of photos, chats, and gifts that are purchased by men. They are essentially employees of Amolatina who are there to take you for a ride JT not start a relationship. I believe 75% of the photos are fakes, merely someone communicating behind them until you get visual confirmation through video there, you are being scammed for sure. Most of the women refuse to use the video at the site, it's because its all an elaborate scam. The young woman I befriended there told me she's away the majority of the time and her translator chats with men, so essentially you don't know whether you are talking to the woman or the translator they both are in on scamming you. The women don't even write the letters at Amolatina. If I was you try filipinas they speak English and are homemakers JT and actually mixed with spanish. I am going to the philippines the beginning of the year jan or feb, I have a girlfriend and girlfriends who have good looking honest women looking for a man too and they don't care about color as long as you can provide and treat them right, if interested give a holler JT, stay away from amolationa, anastasiadate.com,asianbeauties.com,arabiandate.com they are all scams it's a shame they declare they are 100% scam free, but they are the scammers JT.

By Joe G.

Hi Scott, The old saying "If it too good to be true it probably is!" These words hold true for this organization! Think of it like a home based business for these women! I am positive that a few are also operating from a call center as well! I would really like to compare this site and its' affiliates to a UK or Nigerian money scam! "You won the email Lottery!" Send us $500 for processing for winnings and we will send you a cashiers check for $12 Million! You do and you never hear from them again! That statement holds true for the majority of these profiled women! The other hard truth is, the vast majority of these Colombian women want your money and nothing more! As soon as the money runs out, they move on to the next Guy! Just a plain Cold Hard FACT! I have been to Colombia, even with the current turmoil of the nation. Many would NOT return a single chat session request once I informed them I was in country! I had better results with a few ladies in major cities Bogata, Cali and Medellin. However, even then many and I do mean many ladies flaked at the last minute! What irritated me most, I could only coordinate meetings through the amolatina chat room! None, were willing to share a phone number, email or Skype! Obviously, this equates to compensation and scam! Many but One in particular, Leedy though beautiful, alleges she is in her last year attending medical school in Huila. Personally, understanding the demands of medical education in Colombia and the associated mandatory clinical time, she would and could not be available 24/7. And yet, her profile remains continually available for Live Chat! She will also answer at all hours as well! Claims she cannot sleep! She texts to so many guys on line, that when you ask her a question, her posture is an offensive stance claiming that you don't remember what she told you earlier! Hilarious! I have had better and true success with making friends and meeting women using ColombianCupid! These ladies have even helped me with my Spanish grammar! Amolatina is not worth the hassle or the cost!

By Ron C.
Helpful answer -1

Hi David! Please, contact our customer support team. I am sure, they will help you with your issue. Best regards, Alexander

By Alex C., China Love Representative

No looking they are paid as job , none are real looking for partner

By John L.
Questions? Get answers from the AmoLatina staff and other customers.

1 Photo for AmoLatina