Review of AmoLatina

551 5th Ave
New York, NY 10017, British Virgin Islands
Tel: 1 (800) 844-3978
unsubscribe@amolatina.com
Connecting singles across the world!
Join Now

israelb20
8/20/18

Thank you Amolatina very simply I've been looking for that girl to be my everything for a long time and thanks to you guys I've finally found her. I'm just proof that this site works. Never give up.

michaelr816
8/20/18

This website offers so many different ways to meet women, it actually makes online dating a lot more fun than I first thought it would be! In general , I would say that the site is great and always improving.Thanks Amolatina!

erinw104
8/20/18

I have had a wonderful experience on this web site. The women a friendly, in fact, I am in a relationship right now with a young lady from this site.

ranu
8/12/18

I joined Amolatina as the rating was better than the other dates sites. It was easy to use and match the same as the other sites just pay for it. The price can be steep however I think it helps to keep trash off the site. I have talked to a few women on here each seemed decent and professional unlike the other sites. I found someone within 2 days and been dating a month now. So thankful I joined.

alanw184
8/12/18

Unlike other sites, I was able to meet some quality people. It's been a great experience. I am currently getting to know a remarkable individual whom I am compatible with. Hoping she's my soulmate. Not such but enjoying the journey. I would recommend Amolatina to all my single friends. Thanks

roderickl9
8/3/18

I love the app. I met the woman of my dreams. I hope to be married soon. The only wish I had was to be able to save certain women I liked under favorites and see the last time they viewed me a lot faster

cameronw47
8/3/18

Amolatina offers other unique features like adding your favorite team to your page. The website and app are both modern and intuitive, and blocking or reporting inappropriate behavior is easy to do.

lukeh96
7/26/18

Great place to meet and greet! It is entirely up the people who are committed to finding someone! It is possible! Just have to want it bad enough, trust it enough to weed through the phonies and believe in the course!

jeremiahd16
7/26/18

I was always skeptical about dating sites but one day I decided to join Amolatina and within an hour of creating my profile I was talking to a gal. We chatted the whole night for 8 hours and we talked about important things and our common interests. The next night we went on a date and it was absolutely amazing. Thank you Amolatina for helping me find my true love!

roryh25
7/21/18

Amolatina Dating site is real .I came on this site and search for the type of gal i wanted, with expectation of meeting someone dating and that kind of thing,I spoke to a few gals they were not what i was looking for so i move on.I met a wonderful gal she was what i was looking for and more. We talked and get to know more about each other and decided to meet we connected right away and is now planning a wedding. Amolatina WORK IT REALLY REALLY WORD .

bretb36
7/21/18

I have experiences other sites; Amolatina was fun, interesting and I met more people here during my stay. It offered grace elegance and simple, but wonderful times to communicate.

jamesa524
7/14/18

The chances of finding true love is awesome! Who would have thought that you can find a true love through the Internet. But with this website it was all possible. You can get the chance to meet new friends and the best thing is finding the love of your life. So a really thumbs UP for you guys.

lucan7
7/14/18

Amolatina is a great dating site. Being able to control what you are looking for is what I liked best. I was able to choose the age, ethnicity, religion and distance specifically for me. After using Amolatina for only a couple weeks I have found a match that truly makes me happy so I am ending my search.

andrewr126
7/11/18

Can truly believe that this site will connect them with a 'SOUL MATE'.
What a ripoff!! and on top on that, they have the audacity to charge $9.99 per month to stay subscribed to this ripoff site.
The main business of this site is not to connect men with future 'SOUL MATES". The main business of this site is to scam hard working and deserving men of their money.
Bottom line is: "You are not going to find what your are really looking for on this scam site or any other Anastasia site!
Wise up!!

Response from Maria M., AmoLatina Representative
Hello Andrew!
We are sorry about your experience. Has something happened? Our customer support team will be happy to help if you have any issue with AmoLatina website or its members.
garye98
7/6/18

Made lots of great friends! Kept things professional and respectful. Pretty sure I ended up with my soulmate! Didn't let distance be an issue. Was very much worth it.

bradleyw54
7/6/18

Thanks for being here Amolatina to all have been a good app for me. I have recommended to all to some single friends. Thanks for this opportunity.

bouvierw
7/6/18

I've been on a few sites. Amolatina is absolutely the best. Due to there being tons of quality people, I not only met someone great but I made a few new friends along the way. Highly recommend!

christianm134
7/2/18

i am starting to believe that this site olso a scam site is the same as asiandate on the first is this site a credit site and exspensive site why not a membership that payed by mounth as all the another sites do? thats much better or i come not enymore on this site to surch for a relationship

jacksonl33
6/28/18

Hey guys! Want to tell you about this site! Cool site which i like.I use it every day and i have chat with women every day here.It's not a joke!if you will register you will see that women like you!

clayc36
6/28/18

This was my first experience with on line dating and found Amolatina to be a very easy site to navigate. I was most fortunate to meet a fantastic lady the day I joined. I am not sure how the site screens potential interests but in my case it was spot on. I wish you the same good fortune.

paule202
6/28/18

I was very pleased with your website. Method of connecting with your matches, options and communication. I highly recommend Amolatina for anyone looking to meet someone special or even to make new friends. I do suggest filtering new members joining Amolatina because there's been a few who are not who they are and may not have good intentions. Thank you!

vana8
6/22/18

No problems in performance. everything is neat and clear, especially navigation. I love my profile page, its menu its well-organized so that I dont get lost in it. besides, near it I can see the page I have just visited, and can easily get back to it. once again, navigation here is cool

brendana11
6/22/18

This service is the best. Thanks to their perfect work, I could overcome all my fears with meeting new gorgeous women, flirt with them and make serious relations. Thanks a lot!

tommiew14
6/22/18

It's pretty cute. I've tried many dating sites and I can say for sure that this one is very good compared to others. there are no weird freaks and people here are for finding serious relationships, not just hook-ups or anything like this.

justynb
6/22/18

If you wanna chat with real people you should use this site, people are friendly and well lets be honest there are many beautiful people there, which is great!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Amo Latina is a Fraud and I can confirm it´s not a dating site!! It´s an embezzlement site cos' You try to date somebody and never get a true response of the ladies!! When They Call You, They notice that the phrases are always repetitives!!! I can prove You that dating site is a total scam and that models can be prostitutes or agents from this dating site!!! Observe the profile with ID: 1184932. She Calls herself: Laura Melisa!!! But if You search on google for Laura Paladines Naked, You can see the photos of a Naked Model the posed on Colombian Playboy Magazine!!! She is the same person as Laura Melisa is!!! I have no doubt that Laura Melisa and Laura Paladines is the same person!!! Check about it yourselves!!! Friends, Guys, It´s an Advice for You!!! Get out of Amolatina, Anastasia date, Arabian date and Asia date cos' You will be scammed!!! Search others safety dating sites that don´t charging by credit but by tuition!!! This next photo is from AmoLatina:http://www.amolatina.com/profile-latin-lady-model-laura%20melisa-1184932.htm This photo is from Colombian Playboy Magazine that prove She is a Model and not a cosmetologist as She said in AmoLatina Dating site: http://your-daily-girl.com/galleries/3/laura-paladines/laura-paladines-5.jpg Forget it and You can save You Money and your own life!!

By JOHN M.

It is a fraud, pure and simple, I managed to get ahold of some ladies through social media and they were totally different than the pictures, in addition after severing communication with them, they continued to contact me through the site, which means someone else was chatting for them

By nelson v.

jucie,ben, harry are all correct amolatina is a ghost lucrative elaborate scam humberto. I was there several years mostly browsing and they have a 2.99 membership well in the find print you agree for them to automatically bill you if you chat and there's a monthly 9.99 charged to your credit card monthly all in the fine print i immediately had my profile deleted and cancelled the card on file to avoid bogus charges. If you want a nice latina woman go to costa rica or panama they have very good looking women and the streets are safe, don't be a charlie brown my friend every negative review you see here is 100% true, you say why there's a 68% approval rating because these are the lengths amolatina will go to having people put false positive reviews here to mislead people, don't be a charlie brown like i said save your money and fly to CR or Panama you won't be disappointed

By Joe G.

this site is a pure rip off 100% BS

By dennis t.

Do not use this site I have confirmed the girls are paid to talk and never advance relationships you are wasting you're money

By John L.

They are models and they have sold their pics to the site. You are not conversing with them. Not their name, location, or nick name, is real. NOTHING about this site is legit.

By jucie s.

No JT they are not. I have researched and been at the site a long time. One of the girls told me I befriended, a miracle, told me they are paid 10% of photos, chats, and gifts that are purchased by men. They are essentially employees of Amolatina who are there to take you for a ride JT not start a relationship. I believe 75% of the photos are fakes, merely someone communicating behind them until you get visual confirmation through video there, you are being scammed for sure. Most of the women refuse to use the video at the site, it's because its all an elaborate scam. The young woman I befriended there told me she's away the majority of the time and her translator chats with men, so essentially you don't know whether you are talking to the woman or the translator they both are in on scamming you. The women don't even write the letters at Amolatina. If I was you try filipinas they speak English and are homemakers JT and actually mixed with spanish. I am going to the philippines the beginning of the year jan or feb, I have a girlfriend and girlfriends who have good looking honest women looking for a man too and they don't care about color as long as you can provide and treat them right, if interested give a holler JT, stay away from amolationa, anastasiadate.com,asianbeauties.com,arabiandate.com they are all scams it's a shame they declare they are 100% scam free, but they are the scammers JT.

By Joe G.

Hi Scott, The old saying "If it too good to be true it probably is!" These words hold true for this organization! Think of it like a home based business for these women! I am positive that a few are also operating from a call center as well! I would really like to compare this site and its' affiliates to a UK or Nigerian money scam! "You won the email Lottery!" Send us $500 for processing for winnings and we will send you a cashiers check for $12 Million! You do and you never hear from them again! That statement holds true for the majority of these profiled women! The other hard truth is, the vast majority of these Colombian women want your money and nothing more! As soon as the money runs out, they move on to the next Guy! Just a plain Cold Hard FACT! I have been to Colombia, even with the current turmoil of the nation. Many would NOT return a single chat session request once I informed them I was in country! I had better results with a few ladies in major cities Bogata, Cali and Medellin. However, even then many and I do mean many ladies flaked at the last minute! What irritated me most, I could only coordinate meetings through the amolatina chat room! None, were willing to share a phone number, email or Skype! Obviously, this equates to compensation and scam! Many but One in particular, Leedy though beautiful, alleges she is in her last year attending medical school in Huila. Personally, understanding the demands of medical education in Colombia and the associated mandatory clinical time, she would and could not be available 24/7. And yet, her profile remains continually available for Live Chat! She will also answer at all hours as well! Claims she cannot sleep! She texts to so many guys on line, that when you ask her a question, her posture is an offensive stance claiming that you don't remember what she told you earlier! Hilarious! I have had better and true success with making friends and meeting women using ColombianCupid! These ladies have even helped me with my Spanish grammar! Amolatina is not worth the hassle or the cost!

By Ron C.
Helpful answer -1

Hi David! Please, contact our customer support team. I am sure, they will help you with your issue. Best regards, Alexander

By Alex C., China Love Representative

No looking they are paid as job , none are real looking for partner

By John L.
Questions? Get answers from the AmoLatina staff and other customers.

AmoLatina?