Review of AmoLatina

551 5th Ave
New York, NY 10017, British Virgin Islands
Tel: 1 (800) 844-3978
unsubscribe@amolatina.com
Connecting singles across the world!
Join Now

kevinp302
3/16/19

There are two options for using the video chat services. The first option is one-way which allows only one member to view the other's video. The two-way service allows both parties to view each other through a webcam.

scottc396
3/16/19

The site enables members to stay connected by offering various features like a mailing system, Online Chat, Video Chat, Search, Virtual Gifts and many more. Specialized services such as sending real gifts to other members are also available.

johnsonh15
3/14/19

I was so against internet dating and it took me some convincing and some bad experiences on other dating sites until I decided to join Amolatina. Yes it is more expensive than other sites but I never had a bad date ever. I recommend the site, it was a great experience for me.

stewartw28
3/14/19

Happy when I am on Amolatina , meet someone special and I'm happy with the service and I meet beautiful girl. Great experience on website. A very efficient and effective dating site.

davidh1501
3/14/19

I liked everything about Amolatina. I found it easy to use with just enough information about members to help with choosing matches. I found a lovely woman on Amolatina and we are thoroughly enjoying our connection. It is early days and it is very promising.

markl695
3/14/19

I was on Amolatina for a couple of years where I met my wife. We just celebrated our anniversary last weekend. I would recommend Amolatina to anyone. It is very easy to use and the matches are obviously very good.

iaint3

kitw6
3/13/19

josephh321
2/24/19

The way Amolatina is presenting possible new partners is great. The privacy is guaranteed and I feel no pressure to use it. Easy to handle their website. Also after I found a partner there policy of closing the account is not difficult to do.

elijahe11
2/24/19

I found the best woman in the world on Amolatina..Amolatina.com is not a cheesy site...it worked out great. I met a wonderful woman and we hit it off great, hopefully we will continue for many many years

timmyr6
2/20/19

I think amolatina.com is a fast way to meet people. However, I do not like the fact that people can see when you review their profile. I also do not like that you can see when someone comes on line.

amoss24
2/20/19

The money that you pay for the service worth it. This is definitely a professional and advance dating service that is controlled and managed by smart people. Yes, you have to pay for chats and emails but female profiles get generated for you, so you meet women who match your requirements. This definitely saves time.

lorens42
2/12/19

Amolatina is a fast-growing dating site and app with a global audience of singles. Over the last decade, the dating platform has attracted over 10 million members and helped many of them build lasting friendships and relationships online.

garryw32
2/6/19

Amolatina.com has a lot to offer singles looking for love. This dating site has spent over two decades perfecting its online tools and honing its match algorithm to deliver the best results possible and it works.

johnathanb18
2/6/19

This site is worth a look at. Great dating site for anyone looking to meet someone. Its been good to me so far. I'm not complaining. If it can work for me, it can work for anyone.

grantn10
2/3/19

Amolatina is a very social website. Communication is encouraged in all areas of the site, even with those you wouldn't necessarily be dating. This makes the service both welcoming and fun.

austins130
1/25/19

Easy to use website! Met my perfect match on my first date. Its so easy to break the ice on-line and ask those questions you normally wouldn't because its awkward in person. I am thrilled to have finally found my missing puzzle piece!!

rolandom31
1/25/19

I am excited to say that I have met a great woman. A new best friend. I am so happy I decided to give this a try. Who knows what can happen if you only let it.

davidb1960
1/17/19

If you read the terms of the purchase contract when you sign up you will find that you can never exchange personal information such as email, text, or anything from a social media site that would circumvent Amolatina from making money. You are sent automated messages that DO NOT address you by your first name. They are all generic. You will NEVER physically meet anyone from this site unless you pay a small ransom to the Soviet owners of this site.

alanc241
1/6/19

The platform is interesting and not the way most people. Have met responsible and reliable friends that could be relied on and networking. Every conversation depends on set goal that individual has in mind. To me is a worthwhile experience, although I am not permanent on the medium. I know what I want and I adhere strictly to my goal. Very excellent

charlese138
1/6/19

Amolatina is the best more specially to those searching for true love I met many girls from this site but I choose one. So NEVER give up what happened to me will happen to you too.

rufusc14
1/6/19

Amolatina has cultivated a safe dating environment by actively policing its network, screening all new profiles, and empowering users to block or report profiles on the site. Anyone can report a concern to the dating site and expect a response within 24 hours. Amolatina encourages users to flag any profile showing inappropriate or fake content or exhibiting abusive or otherwise harmful behavior.

alexanderr80
1/6/19

Online dating is something I never thought I'd do but right now that's about the only thing I do on the Internet. I have a lot of fun jazzing up my profile and browsing through other profiles.

larac32
12/29/18

AmoLatina.com provide seduction advertisement on the web. They cheat with dating beginners. More information browse my blogs: amolatinreviews.com

troyw77
12/27/18

After meeting many of girls on this site finally get into relationship with a girl here for two years. After break up i found my true love on same website. We are in relationship for year and got married and will enjoy our first marriage anniversary this year.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Amo Latina is a Fraud and I can confirm it´s not a dating site!! It´s an embezzlement site cos' You try to date somebody and never get a true response of the ladies!! When They Call You, They notice that the phrases are always repetitives!!! I can prove You that dating site is a total scam and that models can be prostitutes or agents from this dating site!!! Observe the profile with ID: 1184932. She Calls herself: Laura Melisa!!! But if You search on google for Laura Paladines Naked, You can see the photos of a Naked Model the posed on Colombian Playboy Magazine!!! She is the same person as Laura Melisa is!!! I have no doubt that Laura Melisa and Laura Paladines is the same person!!! Check about it yourselves!!! Friends, Guys, It´s an Advice for You!!! Get out of Amolatina, Anastasia date, Arabian date and Asia date cos' You will be scammed!!! Search others safety dating sites that don´t charging by credit but by tuition!!! This next photo is from AmoLatina:http://www.amolatina.com/profile-latin-lady-model-laura%20melisa-1184932.htm This photo is from Colombian Playboy Magazine that prove She is a Model and not a cosmetologist as She said in AmoLatina Dating site: http://your-daily-girl.com/galleries/3/laura-paladines/laura-paladines-5.jpg Forget it and You can save You Money and your own life!!

By JOHN M.

It is a fraud, pure and simple, I managed to get ahold of some ladies through social media and they were totally different than the pictures, in addition after severing communication with them, they continued to contact me through the site, which means someone else was chatting for them

By nelson v.

jucie,ben, harry are all correct amolatina is a ghost lucrative elaborate scam humberto. I was there several years mostly browsing and they have a 2.99 membership well in the find print you agree for them to automatically bill you if you chat and there's a monthly 9.99 charged to your credit card monthly all in the fine print i immediately had my profile deleted and cancelled the card on file to avoid bogus charges. If you want a nice latina woman go to costa rica or panama they have very good looking women and the streets are safe, don't be a charlie brown my friend every negative review you see here is 100% true, you say why there's a 68% approval rating because these are the lengths amolatina will go to having people put false positive reviews here to mislead people, don't be a charlie brown like i said save your money and fly to CR or Panama you won't be disappointed

By Joe G.

this site is a pure rip off 100% BS

By dennis t.

Do not use this site I have confirmed the girls are paid to talk and never advance relationships you are wasting you're money

By John L.

They are models and they have sold their pics to the site. You are not conversing with them. Not their name, location, or nick name, is real. NOTHING about this site is legit.

By jucie s.

No JT they are not. I have researched and been at the site a long time. One of the girls told me I befriended, a miracle, told me they are paid 10% of photos, chats, and gifts that are purchased by men. They are essentially employees of Amolatina who are there to take you for a ride JT not start a relationship. I believe 75% of the photos are fakes, merely someone communicating behind them until you get visual confirmation through video there, you are being scammed for sure. Most of the women refuse to use the video at the site, it's because its all an elaborate scam. The young woman I befriended there told me she's away the majority of the time and her translator chats with men, so essentially you don't know whether you are talking to the woman or the translator they both are in on scamming you. The women don't even write the letters at Amolatina. If I was you try filipinas they speak English and are homemakers JT and actually mixed with spanish. I am going to the philippines the beginning of the year jan or feb, I have a girlfriend and girlfriends who have good looking honest women looking for a man too and they don't care about color as long as you can provide and treat them right, if interested give a holler JT, stay away from amolationa, anastasiadate.com,asianbeauties.com,arabiandate.com they are all scams it's a shame they declare they are 100% scam free, but they are the scammers JT.

By Joe G.

Hi Scott, The old saying "If it too good to be true it probably is!" These words hold true for this organization! Think of it like a home based business for these women! I am positive that a few are also operating from a call center as well! I would really like to compare this site and its' affiliates to a UK or Nigerian money scam! "You won the email Lottery!" Send us $500 for processing for winnings and we will send you a cashiers check for $12 Million! You do and you never hear from them again! That statement holds true for the majority of these profiled women! The other hard truth is, the vast majority of these Colombian women want your money and nothing more! As soon as the money runs out, they move on to the next Guy! Just a plain Cold Hard FACT! I have been to Colombia, even with the current turmoil of the nation. Many would NOT return a single chat session request once I informed them I was in country! I had better results with a few ladies in major cities Bogata, Cali and Medellin. However, even then many and I do mean many ladies flaked at the last minute! What irritated me most, I could only coordinate meetings through the amolatina chat room! None, were willing to share a phone number, email or Skype! Obviously, this equates to compensation and scam! Many but One in particular, Leedy though beautiful, alleges she is in her last year attending medical school in Huila. Personally, understanding the demands of medical education in Colombia and the associated mandatory clinical time, she would and could not be available 24/7. And yet, her profile remains continually available for Live Chat! She will also answer at all hours as well! Claims she cannot sleep! She texts to so many guys on line, that when you ask her a question, her posture is an offensive stance claiming that you don't remember what she told you earlier! Hilarious! I have had better and true success with making friends and meeting women using ColombianCupid! These ladies have even helped me with my Spanish grammar! Amolatina is not worth the hassle or the cost!

By Ron C.
Helpful answer -1

Hi David! Please, contact our customer support team. I am sure, they will help you with your issue. Best regards, Alexander

By Alex C., China Love Representative

No looking they are paid as job , none are real looking for partner

By John L.
Questions? Get answers from the AmoLatina staff and other customers.

1 Photo for AmoLatina