Ww.ukdeedpolls.org.uk

Ww.ukdeedpolls.org.uk has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ww.ukdeedpolls.org.uk also ranks 25th among Server sites.

How would you rate Ww.ukdeedpolls.org.uk?

“To be fair I used them 3 years ago and they were ok,...”

Michelle K.
11/6/14

To be fair I used them 3 years ago and they were ok, the paper work was accepted every where that it needed to be. But as I say that was 3 years ago and that doesn't mean that they still exist. I now wished I hadn't changed my name and intend to change it back again, but that's not their fault! They are the cheapest around and I'd be willing to use them again.

“This website to change your name ie”

louise m.
6/25/09

This website to change your name ie. if you want to revert to your maiden name after a divorce appears to be a complete scam. It all looks professional and you are given a code for your transaction. it says if it doesn't arrive in three days then phone their number or email. No one answers the phone or replies to an email. I am worried now about identity fraud. has anyone else encountered and paid money on this site?

louisem
June 25th, 2009
alexi3
July 4th, 2009
I have had contact with this company, have actualy spoken to two of the employees and paid money to get a change of name! I had all the forms and the deed poll document, got it signed and witnessed and sent it back off....... now I can't get them on the phone or by e-mail. I'm not sure if they have gone bust! but I don't know how to find this info out.
michellek7
November 6th, 2014

They are the cheapest around and I'd be willing to use them again.

Questions? Get answers from the Ww.ukdeedpolls.org.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ww.ukdeedpolls.org.uk?

Have a question about Ww.ukdeedpolls.org.uk?