Wunderbit

Wunderbit has a consumer rating of 4.66 stars from 24 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Wunderbit ranks 43rd among Cryptocurrency sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 90.9%
How would you rate Wunderbit?

“Best Exchange”

Steve J.
4/19/21

Best exchange that makes it easy to buy, sell, with tools to help both beginner and advanced traders. Thanks for great services.

“SCAM AVOID”

sasvdav d.
5/21/20

This is scam.:*( I Provided my API and them my account got deleted after asking a question. Support doesnt even read messages, they just say thanks... Please dont use this... it's scam you will lose your money. If you dont believe me I can provide proof... sad... I feel betrayed.

stevej727
April 19th, 2021

sasvdavd
May 21st, 2020

michaele1166
April 11th, 2021

I really enjoying this site. Very helpful site that allowed me to purchase Bitcoin Cash! Overall amazing

ryanh791
April 18th, 2021

Excellent Service. S In general; there is more information available on this site than any other platform I have used and functionality is 93% there. I just Love it.

brentm645
April 14th, 2021

2 days back, I made an exchange with Wunderbit. My transaction got stuck for some reason. I immediately contacted the support team, they helped me in resolving the issue. Fast transaction and good support. Must recommend exchange.

jordanu11
April 8th, 2021

The no. 1 bitcoin exchange company with 100% trust. Register now and earn a huge amount of profit in a very short time. Hurry Now!

andreab952
May 28th, 2021

Wunderbit – Bitcoin A great exchanger, a quick way to buy bitcoin or ether. Very well and fast service. Really I like it.

williaml1304
April 11th, 2021

I was really satisfied on every transactions that I have at the moment. So good job guys your doing excellent job.

cassandrah135
April 16th, 2021

I have been a client for 10 months now and everything has been very great so far. Lowest exchange fees I found and all works incredibly fast and secure. Highly recommended!

scottg1058
April 11th, 2021

Really everything are useful Bitcoin information for a new user. Tried their wallet and bought some bitcoin. Everything was simple. Thank you all

jaydenw38
April 17th, 2021

I can get most of the coins I want. They have some of the cheapest fees if you use their token when trading. They are also one of largest exchanges which gives them high liquidity.

elizaf15
May 24th, 2021

Super platform and service. I have started using this platform over other ones as it is easier, simpler, quicker and better serviced. I am very happy with it and will continue using it. Thank you Wonderbit for the great work guys, keep up the good work.

oleksandrt6
December 13th, 2020

Great, thank thank you very much everything is very fast and convenient.
I recommend the exchanger to everyone.!

cyrillea3
April 13th, 2021

I was referred by my friend to Wunderbit. I found this site is very user-friendly, and it's very easy to trade on this platform. Quick and efficient service. I liked this exchange and would definitely recommend this to my friends as well.

kathrynw288
April 4th, 2021

Easy simple and best choice for crypto beginners where to exchange your favorite crypto.

kapk
March 7th, 2021

It's just scam! Run away! They had been hacked and don't assume customers loss!
They are not reliable

Tip for consumers:
They are not reliable!

Products used:
run away, they don't assume security with money!

willamd14
April 8th, 2021

I thought hard... How about the few assets that I have can help my life in the future and finally the emergence of Bitcoin and all its supporting factors can answer all my worries.

nedama
November 21st, 2020

This site decline both of my cards. I dont have problem with another sites with this cards...
Maybe it is scam, be careful

michaelanthonyd
April 13th, 2021

Good service, fast and reliable, not sure why bad reviewers. Been using it regularly to swap coins without leaving traces.

ameliaj24
April 4th, 2021

Great Site. Been using them for about month no problems.

joanb646
April 4th, 2021

Low fees. Quick transfers. High traffic and user availability. Decent payment options.

javiera116
April 20th, 2021

The best part of Wunderbit is the ability to trade a large variety of cryptocurrencies with low transaction costs. The interface is fairly straightforward, and the detailed data given by Wonderbit is helpful for new traders.

harleyj28
May 24th, 2021

Wunderbit – Bitcoin A great application, if they develop themselves more, nobody can keep it.
Payment methods should be diversified

Tip for consumers:
I do recommend it to others

Products used:
Application

jeremyk87
November 28th, 2019

Very helpful support. Finally managed to buy my first bitcoin :) all good! Thanks! Can definitely recommend it!

Questions? Get answers from the Wunderbit staff and other customers.

Wunderbit is a fintech that strives to facilitate the real world use of cryptocurrencies through a number of products and solutions. Wunderbit currently offers bitcoin & crypto exchange service, social trading platform, bitcoin payment processing service and over-the-counter service.

Business History

Wunderbit Exchange currently allows its users to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Ripple and Binance Coin.

Accepted payment methods: credit and debit cards of Visa and MasterCard, bank payments SEPA and payment system Skrill.

Wunderbit’s fees and commissions depend on the transaction type. You may face a bank transfer fee, a Bitcoin transaction fee, a debit or credit card processing fee, and, of course, Wunderbit’s commission (1% for all payment methods).

Wunderbit exchange is a fully accredited European financial institution that operates as a provider of exchange services between virtual and fiat currencies under a government license issued by Estonia.

evgenyl3
Evgeny L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wunderbit?

Have a question about Wunderbit?