Wunderbit

Wunderbit has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Wunderbit also ranks 92nd among Cryptocurrency sites.

How would you rate Wunderbit?

“Great service”

Jeremy K.
11/28/19

Very helpful support. Finally managed to buy my first bitcoin :) all good! thanks! Can definitely recommend it!

“SCAM AVOID”

sasvdav d.
5/21/20

This is scam ..:*( I Provided my API and them my account got deleted after asking a question. Support doesnt even read messages, they just say thanks.... Please dont use this...it's scam you will lose your money. If you dont believe me I can provide proof...sad...I feel betrayed.

jeremyk87
November 28th, 2019
sasvdavd
May 21st, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Wunderbit staff and other customers.

Wunderbit is a fintech that strives to facilitate the real world use of cryptocurrencies through a number of products and solutions. Wunderbit currently offers bitcoin & crypto exchange service, social trading platform, bitcoin payment processing service and over-the-counter service.

Business History

Wunderbit Exchange currently allows its users to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Ripple and Binance Coin.

Accepted payment methods: credit and debit cards of Visa and MasterCard, bank payments SEPA and payment system Skrill.

Wunderbit’s fees and commissions depend on the transaction type. You may face a bank transfer fee, a Bitcoin transaction fee, a debit or credit card processing fee, and, of course, Wunderbit’s commission (1% for all payment methods).

Wunderbit exchange is a fully accredited European financial institution that operates as a provider of exchange services between virtual and fiat currencies under a government license issued by Estonia.

evgenyl3
Evgeny L.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wunderbit?

Have a question about Wunderbit?