Wunderbit

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
3.9 / 5

Wunderbit has a consumer rating of 4.42 stars from 33 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Wunderbit ranks 19th among Cryptocurrency Other sites.

How would you rate Wunderbit?

“I recommend this cryptocurrency exchanger”

Ronald H.
11/16/21

The main and indisputable plus is the full legal operation of the site. All operations are transparent, the exchanger is licensed, which reduces the risks to zero. They accept credit cards from any country, which for me personally is also important. I am also happy about adequate commission, no hidden costs. I have worked with many exchangers, this is the most attractive one so far.

“SCAM AVOID”

sasvdav d.
5/21/20

This is scam.:*( I Provided my API and them my account got deleted after asking a question. Support doesnt even read messages, they just say thanks... Please dont use this... it's scam you will lose your money. If you dont believe me I can provide proof... sad... I feel betrayed.

stevej727
April 19th, 2021

Best exchange that makes it easy to buy, sell, with tools to help both beginner and advanced traders. Thanks for great services.

alenb24
November 29th, 2021

Being a renewed individual to cryptographic money, I was at first somewhat doubtful, yet all things considered chose to check these folks out. Goodness gracious, was I right to do as such. The guide I reached was a flat out jewel to find. I was agreeably astounded by his top to bottom information on the digital money world, polished methodology and cordial demeanor. He ensured the entire cycle, from enrollment on their easy to use site to real acquisition of bitcoin, went smoother than I anticipated. Wunderbit is certainly my new most loved go-to put for my future crypto bargains. I strongly suggest them!

sasvdavd
May 21st, 2020

michaele1166
April 11th, 2021

I really enjoying this site. Very helpful site that allowed me to purchase Bitcoin Cash! Overall amazing

ryanh791
April 18th, 2021

Excellent Service. S In general; there is more information available on this site than any other platform I have used and functionality is 93% there. I just Love it.

terryn238
January 18th, 2022

This is the best trading solution I've worked with so far. The first thing worth noting is the complete set of all the necessary tools for successful and safe trades. Everything is very simple and understandable even for an inexperienced user. All known currency pairs and directions are present. The process of crediting and withdrawing funds to the account is as simple as possible. All in all, I like working here, I am not the first trader and I have tried many famous trading platforms, so I have a lot to compare. I'm working here so far and I don't have any problems or remarks.

brentm645
April 14th, 2021

2 days back, I made an exchange with Wunderbit. My transaction got stuck for some reason. I immediately contacted the support team, they helped me in resolving the issue. Fast transaction and good support. Must recommend exchange.

jordanu11
April 8th, 2021

The no. 1 bitcoin exchange company with 100% trust. Register now and earn a huge amount of profit in a very short time. Hurry Now!

davidk2936
December 29th, 2021

I'm glad I found this exchange. Trading goes smoothly. The number of trading instruments is impressive. Deposits and withdrawals are fast :)

andreab952
May 28th, 2021

Wunderbit – Bitcoin A great exchanger, a quick way to buy bitcoin or ether. Very well and fast service. Really I like it.

williaml1304
April 11th, 2021

I was really satisfied on every transactions that I have at the moment. So good job guys your doing excellent job.

alanb972
February 20th, 2022

I recommend this service on it, it is really possible to create a passive income in the field of cryptocurrency. Here you can even create your own robot that will trade itself. I personally love profits, you can set it up yourself, you can take huge risks or you can consistently profit. I recommend this service to everyone, really a robot, you can set it up as you like and make good money on it. My friends also trade only with the help of cryptobots and have a stable income. Automation of crypto signals helps a lot. I can just follow how the bot is trading and still support new strategies for trading cryptocurrencies.

agataa14
December 14th, 2021

The "Wunderbit" platform is worthy of respect! I have been cooperating with her for a long time and everything suits me perfectly! Always a good course and fast translations. Of the many tried, we settled on "Wunderbit"

samsony1
February 2nd, 2022

Very bad! They will keep taking money from you and will start ignoring you when you ask for your money back. Thanks to Global recovery funds. Org, they helped me get everything back from them.

cassandrah135
April 16th, 2021

I have been a client for 10 months now and everything has been very great so far. Lowest exchange fees I found and all works incredibly fast and secure. Highly recommended!

scottg1058
April 11th, 2021

Really everything are useful Bitcoin information for a new user. Tried their wallet and bought some bitcoin. Everything was simple. Thank you all

jaydenw38
April 17th, 2021

I can get most of the coins I want. They have some of the cheapest fees if you use their token when trading. They are also one of largest exchanges which gives them high liquidity.

elizaf15
May 24th, 2021

Super platform and service. I have started using this platform over other ones as it is easier, simpler, quicker and better serviced. I am very happy with it and will continue using it. Thank you Wonderbit for the great work guys, keep up the good work.

oleksandrt6
December 13th, 2020

Great, thank thank you very much everything is very fast and convenient.
I recommend the exchanger to everyone.!

cyrillea3
April 13th, 2021

I was referred by my friend to Wunderbit. I found this site is very user-friendly, and it's very easy to trade on this platform. Quick and efficient service. I liked this exchange and would definitely recommend this to my friends as well.

kathrynw288
April 4th, 2021

Easy simple and best choice for crypto beginners where to exchange your favorite crypto.

willamd14
April 8th, 2021

I thought hard... How about the few assets that I have can help my life in the future and finally the emergence of Bitcoin and all its supporting factors can answer all my worries.

michaelanthonyd
April 13th, 2021

Good service, fast and reliable, not sure why bad reviewers. Been using it regularly to swap coins without leaving traces.

ameliaj24
April 4th, 2021

Great Site. Been using them for about month no problems.

joanb646
April 4th, 2021

Low fees. Quick transfers. High traffic and user availability. Decent payment options.

Questions? Get answers from the Wunderbit staff and other customers.

Wunderbit is a fintech that strives to facilitate the real world use of cryptocurrencies through a number of products and solutions. Wunderbit currently offers bitcoin & crypto exchange service, social trading platform, bitcoin payment processing service and over-the-counter service.

Business History

Wunderbit Exchange currently allows its users to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Ripple and Binance Coin.

Accepted payment methods: credit and debit cards of Visa and MasterCard, bank payments SEPA and payment system Skrill.

Wunderbit’s fees and commissions depend on the transaction type. You may face a bank transfer fee, a Bitcoin transaction fee, a debit or credit card processing fee, and, of course, Wunderbit’s commission (1% for all payment methods).

Wunderbit exchange is a fully accredited European financial institution that operates as a provider of exchange services between virtual and fiat currencies under a government license issued by Estonia.

evgenyl3
Evgeny L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wunderbit?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.4
Have a question about Wunderbit?