Wowprints.co

Wowprints.co has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Wowprints.co also ranks 209th among T Shirts sites. The most common issues with Wowprints.co are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Wowprints.co?

“Fraudulent Online Company”

Jasyline N.
4/1/19

I submitted a purchase on January 18, 2019 for 2 pairs of New Orleans Saints logo Tennis shoes. After submitting the order i realized both orders were ladies sizes so i tried contacting the company with number provided online which was no good so i contacted the support team via email. No one responded until i submitted a threat msg stating i will report this fraud to the BBB and FTC. The Support Team assured me that they will fix the issue and get my order taken care of. Well, After that i waited for the allotted time stated on the Website and I still hadn't received my products so i emailed the support team a couple of times with no response from anyone. I have Submitted a request to cancel this order and submit my refund and still have not heard anything so, I Submitted Case to FTC and Disputed Charges with my Bank because they will not still my 139.00 without a fight. Do not purchase from this company because my experience shows this company to be a True Fraud. I would have given 0 Star because this is the type of services i received but the system forced me to choose a star. I will make sure this is Review is posted on every review site.

frankm617
September 15th, 2019
I purchased 2 pairs of shoes on August 3 2019 and finally had to get ETSY involved by opening a case against WOWPRINTS! Now I wait for a refund after 7 weeks! Advertising they ship in 1-2 weeks! DO NOT purchase anything from this scam company! The only reason I gave it 1 star is because you have to choose something to rate this SCAM company! Should be named SCAMPRINTS!!! You have been warned!
timothyd112
July 12th, 2019
Submitted an order in March. Paid 69.99 for Dallas Cowboys shoes. No confirmation number was sent from the company after I ordered. The phone number is no good. Tried several emails and received no answer. Do not order from this company. Total Fraud!!
craigf113
June 19th, 2019
Takes your money and you get nothing. Bought Saints shoes. Still got nothing for 69.95. Total rip off company. No contact numbers or email address. Just out of money
jasylinen
April 1st, 2019

Tip for consumers: Do not Purchase anything from this company. The number provided is a fake number that does not even go to a business, The so call support team does not respond. This Company is a Fraud based on my Experience.

It won't come. If you bought on ETSY starts case and escalate it to get a refund!

By Frank M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Wowprints.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wowprints.co?

Have a question about Wowprints.co?