World Capital Brokerage, Inc. reviews

Suggest Category
Tel: 888-742-0631

sams603
4/19/19

World Capital Brokerage has only one thing they want from you-the ability to manipulate you and control you and then throw you to the wolves if you have an experience, as I did, where I asked the South Carolina Attorney General to do his job and then to discover that the AG, along with his gangster campaign manager, were taking bribes from the con artists. WCB allowed this two bit #\$%\$ to make a phone call to their office and the SCAG demanded you will fire Mr. Smith now or we will revoke your SC license they terminated me. Never mind they knew they had all my records at their finger tips and they knew I was Series 66 licensed which means all of my tranasactions had to be through WCB. In spite of the fact they know the truth they have posted slanderous comments on the FINRA website so I cannot even use my INSURANCE LICENSES. The SCAG knew from day one they never take me into a court room where they would have to prove any allegations and in fact has run from the courts like any two bit #\$%\$ would run. I did nothing to justify these #\$%\$s taking my licneses but because WCB is so incompetent and so cowardly I have been RAPED of my Constitutional rights. If you are smart you will not waste your time with these morons.

denveri1
2/14/19

The annual operating expense ratio for the American Growth Fund, Inc. - Series Two (AMREX) administered by Tim of World Capital Brokerage is 15.15% (as of July 31, 2018). The total expenses were $107,399 for one year. The fund's total assets are only $764,799 (as of 7/31/2018).

Questions? Get answers from the World Capital Brokerage, Inc. staff and other customers.

World Capital Brokerage, Inc.?