World-of-Accessories.co.uk reviews

Tel: 01564 -777231
Support@World-of-Accessories.co.uk

ianp57
2/13/18

This company purchased a Becker Map pilot from my eBay, they then informed me that the battery wasn't working and wanted £30 to replace the battery. I knew for a fact the battery was in good working order. I therefore asked him to return the Becker and I would give him a full refund. However he insisted he wanted to keep the Becker and that he wanted £30, I knew he was trying to con me. He then agreed to return the Becker back, however there was no Becker in the package and no sign that the package had been broken into (Is he thick).
I could see from his website that he was selling a Becker (Mine). Please check his eBay user name buyer-of-bits and the disputes he has coincidentally had with other sellers. (I am an ex Police officer)
Avoid this con man at all costs

stephenc98
11/30/16

I ordered a "genuine" Mercedes Phone adapter. After being emailed a digital copy of an instruction manual I questioned why I was being emailed a manual as all Mercedes products are supplied boxed, with a part number and with the manual or instruction booklet inside. The response was " Perhaps it is because we are a online company and paper is a very old format for most things now". I then asked if it was a genuine Mercedes product and the company cancelled my order. The advert reads "Genuine Mercedes Phone Adapter". The product I ordered was definitely not supplied by Mercedes.

bobs168
7/31/15

This company now has a County Court Judgement against it for not settling a customer complaint. The judge found in favour of the claimant and against World of Accessories.

They are also in breach of the court order as they have failed to pay the moneys that the court ordered them to pay.

You judge if they are a good company to deal with. Use them at your peril.

jims134
3/4/15

I agree with all of the negative reviews here. I paid for goods that I never received and when I enquired about this, the guy said it was my fault as I had not included a postcode. This was dumb as his website insists on a postcode before letting you order anything, so could not be the case. He also could not provide proof of posting and looking at similar reviews it is amazing at how unlucky this guy is to get so much of his merchandise "lost" in the post.

Then he got aggressive and abusive saying that I should grow up and admit my mistakes. When I pointed out that I must have input a postcode as his site insists on it he said to stop harassing him and he was blocking my emails from that point on.

I am now talking to trading standards and getting legal advice.

Would not give any stars unless I had to

lisah92
11/6/14

I ordered and I quote

1 x Genuine Apple iPad 4, Air & Mini Mains Charger with Data Cable
£19.99

1 x Genuine Apple iPad 1 2 & 3 Mains Charger with Data Cable

I read this as the parts are genuine APPLE

They are not

They fall apart, get hot and then stop wOrking

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY THEY HAVE JUDGEMENTS BY ASA AGAINST THEM FOR MAKING THEIR OWN GOODS PUTTING SKY "BADGES" ON THEM AND PASSING THEM OFF AS MADE BY SKY

THIS IS NOT MY OPINION GOOGLE IT

alanm58
2/12/14

I ordered a cable and 2 sets of genuine apple earphones. NONE of what I ordered was genuine and NONE of the items worked properly and they may have damaged my phone. I sent the goods back and after receiving no confirmation that they had received the returns I emailed them twice. Again, after no response i called them up, the man who answered was rude, abrupt and unhelpful. He ended up hanging the phone up on me. A shocking company and nothing but a scam, stay away unless you want your phone damaged and to throw your money away. Bunch of absolute jokers.

angelae5
4/8/13

poor quality goods . rude and abusive . avoid like the plague. fraudulent . dont throw your money away down the darin

Questions? Get answers from the World-of-Accessories.co.uk staff and other customers.

World-of-Accessories.co.uk?