WordPress

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

WordPress has a consumer rating of 4.58 stars from 64 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. WordPress also ranks 1st among Open Source sites.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate WordPress?

“Get's the job done!”

Connor R.
5/13/13

Get's the job done! Excellent blogging platform.

“I just do not like this because of the numerous...”

Drenal b.
7/8/14

I just do not like this because of the numerous plugins with too many bugs and newer version needed, some plugin shut me out of my website to where I just cannot change it, calendar dates were automatically wrong. The times I have used support it wasn't very good at all and wordpress is slow...Avoid

glenl15
May 18th, 2014
Good overall. But unfortuantley biased moderators such as Jan Dembowski who has personal friendships with developers. This moderator deletes and revises reviews for his friends which I see as corruption at it's worst. I am part of a development team and I had a run in with a horrible developer who likes all his stats but is a pig to deal with when it comes time for support. After Jan Dembowski Moderator revised my feedback and closed the topic. Two of my colleges then put their reviews in and they were deleted and I was muffled, unable to comment anymore. Seeing how a lot of revenue is made here and dishonest tactics are used...well, it makes me sick. Hope something can be done about these people rorting the system.
31 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes try google blogger site or there app Its awesome

By Elias O.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the WordPress staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WordPress?

Have a question about WordPress?