WordPress

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

WordPress has a consumer rating of 4.58 stars from 65 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. WordPress also ranks 1st among Open Source sites.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate WordPress?

“Classic but works like a charm”

Izzat H.
3/4/20

I know it looks old and not very eye-appealing; sure it does not have fancy actions, but it works. Pretty much all plugins work on wordpress, and hey, more than 30 percent of the web is wordpress. If your only complaint is beauty, use Divi theme builder. I am working on taking my shop online. There is money there too. With all these restrictions on travel because of Coronavirus, shopkeepers have no choice but to go online.

“Total waste of time and effort”

Paula R.
10/15/19

I have used Word Press since 2017 to share my travel experiences. Then it was tiresome and difficult to add photos. It was laborious. 2018 it was the similar and I stopped after a few entries because it was so time consuming. I thought I'd try again this year but found the whole experience to be frustrating, not user friendly in fact it was TERRIBLE to use. A TOTAL WASTE of EFFORT and TIME. Especially when you are travelling who wants to spend HOURS working on a simple blog of text anda few photos. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE A TOTAL RIP OFF.

glenl15
May 18th, 2014
Good overall. But unfortuantley biased moderators such as Jan Dembowski who has personal friendships with developers. This moderator deletes and revises reviews for his friends which I see as corruption at it's worst. I am part of a development team and I had a run in with a horrible developer who likes all his stats but is a pig to deal with when it comes time for support. After Jan Dembowski Moderator revised my feedback and closed the topic. Two of my colleges then put their reviews in and they were deleted and I was muffled, unable to comment anymore. Seeing how a lot of revenue is made here and dishonest tactics are used... well, it makes me sick. Hope something can be done about these people rorting the system.
31 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes try google blogger site or there app Its awesome

By Elias O.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the WordPress staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WordPress?

Have a question about WordPress?