WordPress

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

WordPress has a consumer rating of 4.58 stars from 64 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. WordPress also ranks 1st among Open Source sites.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate WordPress?

“Convinient”

Glossina A.
5/31/19

I've been using it for a long period of time and I can't complain about anything. Very convenient website!

“wordpress suspended my account stay away!”

Xman x.
8/22/18

I think wordpress is the worst website I've ever seen. They suspended my account and they always forced to buy business plan. There are millions of websites in the web. they don't touch these websites. Wordpress YOU ARE INJUSTICE!

paular281
October 15th, 2019
I have used Word Press since 2017 to share my travel experiences. Then it was tiresome and difficult to add photos. It was laborious. 2018 it was the similar and I stopped after a few entries because it was so time consuming.
I thought I'd try again this year but found the whole experience to be frustrating, not user friendly in fact it was TERRIBLE to use. A TOTAL WASTE of EFFORT and TIME. Especially when you are travelling who wants to spend HOURS working on a simple blog of text anda few photos. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE A TOTAL RIP OFF.
rons338
Ron S.
April 12th, 2019
After seeing wordpress.com censor many blogs, I associate the WordPress brand with oppression and bigotry. Otherwise, WordPress has a history of being vulnerable to hacking. I avoid it and have recommended the same for others.
ahmadt10
August 22nd, 2018
drenalb
July 8th, 2014
I just do not like this because of the numerous plugins with too many bugs and newer version needed, some plugin shut me out of my website to where I just cannot change it, calendar dates were automatically wrong. The times I have used support it wasn't very good at all and wordpress is slow...Avoid
31 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes try google blogger site or there app Its awesome

By Elias O.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the WordPress staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WordPress?

Have a question about WordPress?