Wordans United Kingdom

Wordans United Kingdom has a consumer rating of 3.86 stars from 28 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Wordans United Kingdom ranks 59th among T Shirts sites.

How would you rate Wordans United Kingdom?

“Amazing service”

Callum B.
10/15/20

Service is always incredible! They go that extra mile every time to provide the eBay service. Denisa is great. It's amazing dealing with her.

“Big big mistake”

Svetoslav I.
2/8/21

I made order at 16.12.2020, day later an e-mail notify me that it is shipped! On 14.01.2021 they inform me that my order has been returned to the warehouse due to border(?!? When i order from something.CO.UK I expect shipping from UK) issues, offering me either a refund or a store credit. I choose refund, and I'm still waiting...

callumb25
October 15th, 2020

Service is always incredible!

robertl1887
November 8th, 2020

I came across Wordans by chance and was pleasantly pleased on the outcome. I will use them again and I am happy to recommend them to anyone. They provide a wide variety of choice at very competitive prices.

svetoslavi3
February 8th, 2021
Verified purchase

paulinef44
June 3rd, 2020

I purchased a Fleece during the Coronavirus pandemic and at the time of order I was not informed that I wouldn't be able to return this item. When the item arrived it was too big so I contacted Wordan to get it returned and it was at this point I was told due to Coronavirus I was unable to return this! This is extremely bad customer service as I am out of pocket £18.73... would NOT RECOMMEND anyone purchase of this company

jimmyd129
June 25th, 2020

I can't give a 5 star review because I have not used several items from my Wordans order. The sweat shirt I have used was great. Good quality feel and correct fit. I have tried all the tops on and they are all a good fit. I will certainly be ordering more stuff from them in the near future.
Jimmy Downie
Scotland

cristianag
December 10th, 2020

Very good quality and fair price. The only "bad" thing is that the delivery is quite slow. I have order some t-shirts on 30 of November and I'm still waiting for them to come, not the company fault of course but I will appreciate if there can be a quicker delivery time

annar3938
April 29th, 2020

The quality of the products I ordered are perfect and they came a lot quicker than expected. Thank you!

karenc1645
December 18th, 2020

I emailed requesting information of how to exchange a product. Within an hour I had a detailed response from Anna telling me what to do, a return document & return label attached, also the parcel would be collected on the next working day by DHL within a two hour time slot.
On receipt of my parcel I can order the correct size. I am impressed.

fionac87
October 21st, 2020

Ordered a couple of hoodies for my daughter and I as we recieved one of the same make through our riding club. We liked the quality so much that we wanted to purchase some more in our choice of colour and with no logos splattered on them. Thanks for the quality of service. Will definitely be buying more in the future.
F. Corps, Fife, Scotland

kevs10
October 11th, 2020

No better price or quality on 100% cotton t-shirts. Further custom guaranteed. Large and small orders accepted and delivery very prompt.

jojos16
May 5th, 2020

Brilliant quality and the widest selection on the market! Very fast delivery and good service. I have already recommended this company to others!

courtenayr3
January 23rd, 2021
Verified purchase

I'm so happy to have found this place. I've ordered caps, sweatshirts, t-shirts, and beanies, so far. All were of great quality and price. Denisa made sure my order was, well, in order! I'll be ordering again soon!

nostalgicl
March 19th, 2021

Absolutely would never shop from them again. I made an order of about £330 think I was coming from my local warehouse distribution centre but I didn't it got sent from overseas and I had import and vat charges of £379 disgraceful.

emmal238
August 14th, 2020

I will definitely be ordering from here again, nice And easy ordering and fast delivery, Thankyou!

trishp59
September 7th, 2020

The sweat shirt I bought for my fussy husband is so good I'm about to buy another one! Very good service.

garyh934
December 20th, 2020

Excellent customer service from Denisa. She showed me around the different products, gave lots of advice and was always very quick to respond to emails. I bought six tshrits to sample from her advice and will use two or three of them

annies177
December 16th, 2020

I came across this company and I've ordered a few times so far with great service.
I recently had a delivery issue and was helped by Denisa, she was super helpful and so quick with responding to my emails.
Great company with perfect customer service.

joanac20
December 17th, 2020

Had to return my purchase a couple days after receiving it.
I got in touch with customer service and was able to speak with Anna, she was lovely and patient and helped me with all my questions.
Thank you Anna.

reeceh27
June 13th, 2020

Very good can not complain would highly recommend for the future if someone looking for the perfect sweat

ryanl401
October 11th, 2020

Garments were pristine, neatly packed and reasonably priced. No complaints at all. Also had a good range of products to choose from

annm340
December 14th, 2017

I ordered six chairs on 11th September 2017 and whenever I tracked my order it said that it was being "processed". Nothing happened and still it was "being processed" so I made a complaint on this website (or something similar) and eventually (in November) Ben replied and said that the items were not in stock so he would cancel the order and give me a refund. I gladly accepted. I am still waiting and waiting and waiting.

davew560
August 31st, 2020

Poor quality shirts
Due to the material they are made of it us very difficult to iron them
The size is bigger than stated.

amandaw710
December 15th, 2020

Denisa has gone above and beyond to help sort an order that went wrong. And this isn't the first time she has done this. She deserves a pay rise as no one else has ever been as helpful as she has

gm377
February 20th, 2020

I purchased a 3 items of which there was a long shipping time. 2 items I am very please with but one became bobbly on the surface and is no longer usable other than for dirty jobs around the house.

catalinaa10
October 27th, 2020

Personally I purchased a few t-shirts from B&C collection and I am very pleased with my choice.
The quality is very good and the 100% organic cotton is spot on for screen print.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Wordans United Kingdom staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wordans United Kingdom?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.9
Have a question about Wordans United Kingdom?