Wordans United Kingdom

Wordans United Kingdom has a consumer rating of 3.64 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Wordans United Kingdom?

“Really impressed”

Anna R.
4/29/20

The quality of the products I ordered are perfect and they came a lot quicker than expected. Thank you!

“VERY UNHAPPY”

PAULINE F.
6/3/20

I purchased a Fleece during the Coronavirus pandemic and at the time of order I was not informed that I wouldn't be able to return this item. When the item arrived it was too big so I contacted Wordan to get it returned and it was at this point I was told due to Coronavirus I was unable to return this! This is extremely bad customer service as I am out of pocket £18.73... would NOT RECOMMEND anyone purchase of this company

annar3938
April 29th, 2020
gm377
February 20th, 2020
I purchased a 3 items of which there was a long shipping time. 2 items I am very please with but one became bobbly on the surface and is no longer usable other than for dirty jobs around the house.
jojos16
May 5th, 2020
Brilliant quality and the widest selection on the market! Very fast delivery and good service. I have already recommended this company to others!
emmal238
August 14th, 2020
I will definitely be ordering from here again, nice And easy ordering and fast delivery, Thankyou!
trishp59
September 7th, 2020
The sweat shirt I bought for my fussy husband is so good I'm about to buy another one! Very good service.
reeceh27
June 13th, 2020
Very good can not complain would highly recommend for the future if someone looking for the perfect sweat
paulinef44
June 3rd, 2020
paulc1072
March 25th, 2020
The delivery was speedy and efficient, but the shirts I purchased were not very true to size. Before their first wash, they were on the smaller size of what could be considered a large. Upon washing, the shirts shrank significantly Lengthwise and were almost like crop tops.
jimmyd129
June 25th, 2020
I can't give a 5 star review because I have not used several items from my Wordans order. The sweat shirt I have used was great. Good quality feel and correct fit. I have tried all the tops on and they are all a good fit. I will certainly be ordering more stuff from them in the near future.
Jimmy Downie
Scotland
davew560
August 31st, 2020
Poor quality shirts
Due to the material they are made of it us very difficult to iron them
The size is bigger than stated.
hayleya17
June 21st, 2020
The T-shirts were a bit on the thin side and the sizes were not the right sizes. A medium was like a small! A large was like a medium!
annm340
December 14th, 2017
I ordered six chairs on 11th September 2017 and whenever I tracked my order it said that it was being "processed". Nothing happened and still it was "being processed" so I made a complaint on this website (or something similar) and eventually (in November) Ben replied and said that the items were not in stock so he would cancel the order and give me a refund. I gladly accepted. I am still waiting and waiting and waiting.
scottg813
August 23rd, 2020
Everything was great with my purchase but the 48hr delivery is a little misleading as only 48hr from when the items arrive in the UK from France. Delivery was closer to 8 days.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Wordans United Kingdom staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wordans United Kingdom?

Have a question about Wordans United Kingdom?