Review of Wilsons Leather

Tel: 1-866-305-4704
customercare@wilsonsleather.com

geraldd59
1/27/19

I have worn my new leather coat half a dozen times, and even after scrubbing the leather several times, and applying silicone that I bought at their store for an additional $7.00 saying that it would take care of the problem, each time I wear this coat, my neck and hands literally turn black, my finger nails are black with stain. By the end of the evening, my date thinks that I am lying about my profession because I look like a garage mechanic with filthy greasy hands. Not that there is something wrong about a blue collar job, but this is my time to shine, and this coat ruins my evening every time I wear it.

jamesz57
6/30/18

i love it! whenever i guy it for my self or for my family... Everytime i fell in love with the product!

linl31
9/22/17

Wilson Leather Arundel II 7000 Arundel Mills Cir Spc 438B Hanover, MD 21076

The store manager is extremely rude, very irritable in talking to customers, make up nonexistent stuffs and verbiage accusing customers. She is a totally discreditable person, unbelievable bad, frankly a disgusting person with pretty and fake face. Literally can not communicate to a person like that because she repeatedly making up shi.t.. . loud, commanding, lies and lies, accusations and accusations, a rude and shady person. I could not tolerate her nasty attitude and her unbelievable and nonsense lies after lies, which provoked me to use the "f" word in the end.

I went to the store on 9/22/17 evening around 8pm because I bought a luggage for $130.68, a week later I took the whole bag untouched as that have been sitting in my car trunk the whole duration to the store, I only got $124.01 back. The store manager was able to locate the store receipts from the store receipts filing system and that clearly show a shortage of $6.67 difference in dollar. but she refused to return the $6.67 back because she said I signed the receipt and that I supposed to have checked and know the dollar amount that I signed for. So I got cheated by Wilson Leather Store for the $6.67 dollars. I demand the $6.67 dollar back, but they refused.

steveng87
10/16/16

I advise anyone who thinks a company should be respectful and honest with its customers to avoid doing business with Wilson Leather. In the past several weeks:

1. They lied to my multiple times saying that an order had been shipped when it had not been shipped.

2. I "unsubscribed" to their email list MULTIPLE times, and they kept sending me emails for weeks. They ignore their own privacy policy.

3. I wrote to their customer service staff and requested stopping emails to me. They promised it would be stopped within one week. After their own deadline, my Inbox is still getting their spam.

A commitment from Wilson Leather is worthless. They lie, then they lie again, and they then lie again.

If you want to do business with a company you can trust -- a company that you can count on to be truthful -- avoid doing business with Wilson Leather. They treat their customers very poorly.

aliceb72
11/17/15

I ordered a leather jacket from here not too long ago. The original price was $500, but it was on sale and I ended up paying about $130. It took about a week to arrive at my house. I was super excited when it came, I tried it on and... it was too big. I usually wear juniors sizes, so I guess I should have known better. While I was able to return the jacket, I had to pay return shipping. I really wish Wilson's Leather made jackets in my size, because their jackets are thick, and made of impressive leather. Overall, I would recommend shopping here if you're an average sized adult.

Questions? Get answers from the Wilsons Leather staff and other customers.

Wilsons Leather?