Chester Jefferies

Chester Jefferies has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Chester Jefferies also ranks 29th among Leather sites.

How would you rate Chester Jefferies?

“This site has amazing prices on Bespoke Leather Gloves,...”

Pete G.
4/30/10

This site has amazing prices on Bespoke Leather Gloves, based in the UK they also provide many films such as titanic and batman movies.. So far I have been buying all my gifts from their online store.. awesome value and something a bit different as a present :)

peteg
April 30th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Chester Jefferies staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chester Jefferies?

Have a question about Chester Jefferies?