WillowMassage.co.uk

WillowMassage.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. WillowMassage.co.uk also ranks 16th among Massage sites.

How would you rate WillowMassage.co.uk?

“One of the best Massage centres I have visited”

Gary l.
2/26/15

I've been to several spa and massage centres as I have an interest in both the subject and the benefits that massage gives. I can honestly say the therapists working at Willow are very attentive and flexible with their treatments.They really listen to what you say, or your body rather and work on the areas that really need it and not just going through the motions. I've had several injuries fixed by their therapist Janine where a doctor has only given me painkilers and referred for surgery!( happened once) - The doc actually said they'd have to stick a camera in my leg to see what was wrong but when I went to the centre they quickly realised it was a tight muscle pulling causing the grinding. After one treatment followed by a stretch, there was a huge difference, after another the pain was completely away. I highly recommend this place, especially if on a waiting list for physio - what have you got to lose? The shop is full of lovely smelling products also, I have yet to try the products but will soon!

garyl41
February 26th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the WillowMassage.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WillowMassage.co.uk?

Have a question about WillowMassage.co.uk?