Review of WildCowboy

Tel: 760-946-2822
brooksenterprises@verizon.net

lindac644
7/19/18

So many things you can't find anywhere else! I called in and they actually measured this shirt for me! who does that! Will definitely shop here again.

joc477
3/19/18

THIS IS MY FAVORITE WESTERN SITE!! I do not know what these other reviews are talking about! I've been buying from WildCowboy,com since 2002 and these people are fantastic. Every Christmas I get things for the grand-kids ! Always the best of quality. They even measure clothes for you and they helped me on how to measure my boots for tips. They are always up front with you if things are not in stock. Refreshing to deal with great honest people.

verao2
9/18/16

Person who took my phone order enteredto address wrong and not only did my package for to another address she demanded that I found myself to that address and ask for my package. Also I was charged for priority 2 day shipping and it was delivered to the wrong address 15 days later, she said it was because it was not in Stock but she did not say that when she took my order..Horrible service and very rude customer service person.

kristenb16
5/19/15

Placed an order May 6, 2015 and hasn't shipped as of May 18. They cannot give me a ship date and will not allow me to cancel my order.

Questions? Get answers from the WildCowboy staff and other customers.

WildCowboy?