Review of WigSalon

WigSalon reviews

1809 1/2 Manhattan Beach Blvd.
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Tel: 800-262-8437
info@wigsalon.com

1 review with 3 stars

truths1
4/28/13

For the most part I'd say they are good, because they are no doubt the cheapest with respectable selection. The but comes in when you are expecting the quality to be A1; I have a friend who is an amazing hairdresser and like all wigs you do need to go to a hairdresser, put them on and let them reshape for your head. Unfortunately 80% of the wigs I have taken to her (which I do buy a lot, having extreme alopecia I look at this as my compensating factor) they have been defective in some way or another. A $250 Raquel Welch wig kept knotting up and the reason was the grains of the hairstrands were facing the wrong direction. I've had wigs my hairdressor friend swears were previously cut and as they were missing chunks. I generally don't return them as the cost of all the shipping and handleing increases the price too much. I have just had my friend make me a totally different look. Though in the 2 instances where I really needed to return the wigs as the problem was just too much, I couldn't make them usable under any circumstance, I found it so flustering I've considered just paying more and going to somewhere else!
So if you look at the reason I'm suspecting they are so much cheaper is because they are probably slight irregularities (they just don't tell you this) than you have a choice: do you want to take a chance because of the price difference or not? and do you have a good hairdressor to work with whatever you get? At least this is what I use as my determining factor as to weather or not I order from them again!!!

Not an exchange but they won't give refund.

By melissa U.

We deliver exactly what you order. Every time. For over 21 years. Often people post their own subjective view of what they receive. That i s because people OFTEN order wigs they dont like - and dont know until they get it. For that reason, no department store will EVER sell wigs. People often don t notice that until I say it. I suggest you email me personally - diane@wigsalon.com - tell me what you want - we'll go over the color etc .. and we will get it 100% right. Diane

By diane g.

Questions? Get answers from the WigSalon staff and other customers.

WigSalon?