Wichita Repaints reviews

Wichita Repaintsimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

lucasj11
9/2/14

Larry Creason is a thief, and a liar. He took money from me as a deposit after talking a big game of how he is going to make my house sell easy with all the improvements he was going to do. Nothing was done except my money being taken from me and my family. Look at ripoffreport.com before you even consider this joker. I am not the first and probably wont be the last. I am doing everything in my power to stop a thief.

jasonb105
5/15/14

It was so hard to decide on a Painting Company until I was referred to Wichita Repaints. Of the 4 companies that I had come out to give me an estimate they were 1 of only 2 that gave me a professional written estimate, and they were the only one that took the time to go over the entire estimate and educate me a little bit on the service. We got a complete repaint done of the out side of our home, it took about 3 days, and From the first day to the last there there was great communication. Somebody waited everyday for me to get home from work to go over what was completed that day and make sure everything was done to my liking. At the completion of the job A supervisor came out to inspect the job that was done with me, and after a few touch up we were done.
It was such an effortless experience. These guys are the real deal.
Thanks Wichita Repaints

Questions? Get answers from the Wichita Repaints staff and other customers.

Wichita Repaints?